+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: BREAKING: North Korea launches long range missile....

Shaggy Goon MissingInAction Shaggy Gold Club MissingInAction Shaggy Gold Club MissingInAction Shaggy Gold Club MissingInAction Shaggy Gold Club MissingInAction Shaggy Gold Club MissingInAction Shaggy Gold Club MissingInAction Shaggy Gold Club MissingInAction Shaggy Gold Club MissingInAction Shaggy Gold Club MissingInAction Shaggy Gold Club MissingInAction Shaggy Gold Club MissingInAction's Avatar
    I would like directions to the fantasy land of rainbows and lollipops that groverat lives in.

asshat TOR GORN TOR GORN TOR GORN TOR GORN TOR GORN TOR GORN TOR GORN TOR GORN TOR GORN TOR GORN TOR GORN TOR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by H34TX View Post
    the USSR was scary ...
    Nawww, we would have $#@!ed them up 6 ways to Sunday. And they know it too, hahaaa $#@! you Ivan.

The NORKs aren't our 'enemies', they're just assclowns.

asshat UTmilktoast can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. UTmilktoast can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. UTmilktoast can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. UTmilktoast can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. UTmilktoast can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. UTmilktoast can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. UTmilktoast can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. UTmilktoast can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. UTmilktoast can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. UTmilktoast can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. UTmilktoast can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. UTmilktoast's Avatar

asshat H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TOR View Post
    Nawww, we would have $#@!ed them up 6 ways to Sunday. And they know it too, hahaaa $#@! you Ivan.

The NORKs aren't our 'enemies', they're just assclowns.
    their nukes worked and with thousands they were a valid threat unlike any other enemy in American history. For those old enough to live under a daily Soviet threat, you know what that meant.

The US doesn't have enemies, not NK, not Iran, not anyone, but there are antagonists who are a serious threat to allies or our economy.

asshat phdhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? phdhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? phdhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? phdhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? phdhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? phdhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? phdhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? phdhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? phdhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? phdhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? phdhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? phdhorn's Avatar
    lulz UN Security Council met and... DECIDED TO DO NOTHING!!!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/...hET_story.html

Well, they DID get the strongly worded letter. Nice. Then they all went out for drinks and grabbing a few NY hookers. Nice work, UN!

Give me the helm in N. Korea for oh, about 36 hours. I'll have the entire continent of Asia eating out of my hands.

Nothing. That's $#@!ing funny!!!

asshat TOR GORN TOR GORN TOR GORN TOR GORN TOR GORN TOR GORN TOR GORN TOR GORN TOR GORN TOR GORN TOR GORN TOR's Avatar
    Not to derail, but I'm gonna.

The Soviets weren't nihilists. They didn't want to turn W. Europe, Canada, and the U.S. into glowing parking lots; they wanted (actually needed) the economies. Neither they or us would ever have used nukes on eachother. As $#@!ed up as they are, they're still civilized.

Similar thing with the NORKs; they don't want to nuke South Korea, they want the money/economy. What they do want is to be able to threaten Seattle, SF, and LA so State sucks their $#@! and we fork over billions in aid (which we don't have). Anyway, their doctrine is leading with bio/chem agents (blood/blister, nerve), and then occupying. The NORKs are only a threat to us if we allow them to be; no comment on space-based sharks with LAZAR beems.

ps. if we ever are nuked, it will be by some savage shouting 'allah akbar'
    Last edited by TOR; 04-13-2012 at 04:39 PM.

asshat MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10's Avatar
    False Chip Brown Tweets: http://jizzmop.tumblr.com/
    jesus christ...the un is worthless, made up of worthless $#@!ty poor countries.

lets bail. take canada and whoever doesnt suck with us. leave the surinames, omans, maldives and pakastanis on their own to do whatever.
    Last edited by MNLonghorn10; 04-13-2012 at 04:40 PM.

Shaggy Goon MissingInAction Shaggy Gold Club MissingInAction Shaggy Gold Club MissingInAction Shaggy Gold Club MissingInAction Shaggy Gold Club MissingInAction Shaggy Gold Club MissingInAction Shaggy Gold Club MissingInAction Shaggy Gold Club MissingInAction Shaggy Gold Club MissingInAction Shaggy Gold Club MissingInAction Shaggy Gold Club MissingInAction Shaggy Gold Club MissingInAction's Avatar
    ps. if we ever are nuked, it will be by some savage shouting 'allah akbar'
    Absolutely.

asshat H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX's Avatar
    our working assumption regarding the USSR was an all out nuclear exchange was not an impossibility. Ask your parents and grandparents, the fear was real.

asshat hayden_horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hayden_horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hayden_horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hayden_horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hayden_horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hayden_horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hayden_horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hayden_horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hayden_horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hayden_horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hayden_horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hayden_horn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by H34TX View Post
    our working assumption regarding the USSR was an all out nuclear exchange was not an impossibility. Ask your parents and grandparents, the fear was real.
    everyone get under your desks

Space Cadet RamjetFDO GORN RamjetFDO GORN RamjetFDO GORN RamjetFDO GORN RamjetFDO GORN RamjetFDO GORN RamjetFDO GORN RamjetFDO GORN RamjetFDO GORN RamjetFDO GORN RamjetFDO GORN RamjetFDO's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hayden_horn View Post

$#@! that. I'm getting in a refrigerator.

asshat hayden_horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hayden_horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hayden_horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hayden_horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hayden_horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hayden_horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hayden_horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hayden_horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hayden_horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hayden_horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hayden_horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hayden_horn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HornsN04 View Post
    $#@! that. I'm getting in a refrigerator.
    it's the only way to be sure

Cornball Brotha Rocko20 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rocko20 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rocko20 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rocko20 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rocko20 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rocko20 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rocko20 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rocko20 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rocko20 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rocko20 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rocko20 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rocko20's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CooterBrown View Post
    If China is their only ally, I'd just tell China they can have North Korea, no questions asked. The North Korea problem will be over by Monday. It's not like that little strip of nothing makes a $#@! in the grand scheme of things. Let them have it.
    They don't want NK, they even have huge gates and fences to keep them out. And if you're a North Korean who escapes into China they send you right back. China just wants NK to have a 'stable' government and keep from having the $#@! hit the fan as to avoid millions of North Koreans fleeing into their country. IMO.

The Council on Foreign Relations suggests that China's main priority in its bilateral relations with the DPRK is to prevent the collapse of Kim Jong-il's government, concerned that such an event would provoke a surge of North Korean refugees into China. It also suggests, however, that Chinese-DPRK relations may be soured due to China's concerns about Japan's remilitarization in response to North Korea's military behaviour.
    Last edited by Rocko20; 04-13-2012 at 06:39 PM.

asshat TahoeHorn is a rep whore. TahoeHorn is a rep whore. TahoeHorn is a rep whore. TahoeHorn is a rep whore. TahoeHorn is a rep whore. TahoeHorn is a rep whore. TahoeHorn is a rep whore. TahoeHorn is a rep whore. TahoeHorn is a rep whore. TahoeHorn is a rep whore. TahoeHorn is a rep whore.
    When I went to David G Burnett Elementary in Dallas in the late Fifties we did nuclear war drills. We went into the halls and lined up against the wall. We got down on all fours and put one forearm on the floor and on our forehead and the other forearm on the back of our head. I'll guess we did three drills per year.

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeHorn View Post
    When I went to David G Burnett Elementary in Dallas in the late Fifties we did nuclear war drills. We went into the halls and lined up against the wall. We got down on all fours and put one forearm on the floor and on our forehead and the other forearm on the back of our head. I'll guess we did three drills per year.
    good stuff and the fear was actuality not reality. Funny how these goofy drills were supposed to prevent injury in the event of a god damn NUCLEAR BLAST

asshat Sleepygrad can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Sleepygrad can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Sleepygrad can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Sleepygrad can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Sleepygrad can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Sleepygrad can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Sleepygrad can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Sleepygrad can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Sleepygrad can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Sleepygrad can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Sleepygrad can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Sleepygrad's Avatar
    duh, forearms are the ultimate protection against against nukes

asshat TahoeHorn is a rep whore. TahoeHorn is a rep whore. TahoeHorn is a rep whore. TahoeHorn is a rep whore. TahoeHorn is a rep whore. TahoeHorn is a rep whore. TahoeHorn is a rep whore. TahoeHorn is a rep whore. TahoeHorn is a rep whore. TahoeHorn is a rep whore. TahoeHorn is a rep whore.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duck_and_cover

Watch the movie in the inset.
    Last edited by TahoeHorn; 04-14-2012 at 03:53 PM.

Leanin' ldogg53 Shaggy Gold Club ldogg53 Shaggy Gold Club ldogg53 Shaggy Gold Club ldogg53 Shaggy Gold Club ldogg53 Shaggy Gold Club ldogg53 Shaggy Gold Club ldogg53 Shaggy Gold Club ldogg53 Shaggy Gold Club ldogg53 Shaggy Gold Club ldogg53 Shaggy Gold Club ldogg53 Shaggy Gold Club ldogg53's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleepygrad View Post
    duh, forearms are the ultimate protection against against nukes
    Only if you are an aggy recruit.

yeah, a bunch of us saved ourselves by crawling under the desks and curling up with forearms over the head. Latrell, sheeeet, the fool wanted to know all that noise was, got up and went to the window, and was vaporized like a mutha $#@!a!

+ Reply to Thread