+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: $Bill out, Sherrill in?

bunghole JMFP slams and goes hard. JMFP slams and goes hard. JMFP slams and goes hard. JMFP slams and goes hard. JMFP slams and goes hard. JMFP slams and goes hard. JMFP slams and goes hard. JMFP slams and goes hard. JMFP slams and goes hard. JMFP slams and goes hard. JMFP slams and goes hard. JMFP's Avatar
    They look like regarded rodeo clowns.

asshat Gardner Barnes Shaggy Gold Club Gardner Barnes Shaggy Gold Club Gardner Barnes Shaggy Gold Club Gardner Barnes Shaggy Gold Club Gardner Barnes Shaggy Gold Club Gardner Barnes Shaggy Gold Club Gardner Barnes Shaggy Gold Club Gardner Barnes Shaggy Gold Club Gardner Barnes Shaggy Gold Club Gardner Barnes Shaggy Gold Club Gardner Barnes Shaggy Gold Club Gardner Barnes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JMFP View Post
    Or Juggalos

asshat runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone's Avatar
    If something is soft, you can get it hard
    Well, that's a pretty $#@!ty thing to say about rodeo clowns.

bunghole JMFP slams and goes hard. JMFP slams and goes hard. JMFP slams and goes hard. JMFP slams and goes hard. JMFP slams and goes hard. JMFP slams and goes hard. JMFP slams and goes hard. JMFP slams and goes hard. JMFP slams and goes hard. JMFP slams and goes hard. JMFP slams and goes hard. JMFP's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by runthebone View Post
    Well, that's a pretty $#@!ty thing to say about rodeo clowns.
    I said regarded ones? Not regular ones...

asshat DFWBear is a rep whore. DFWBear is a rep whore. DFWBear is a rep whore. DFWBear is a rep whore. DFWBear is a rep whore. DFWBear is a rep whore. DFWBear is a rep whore. DFWBear is a rep whore. DFWBear is a rep whore. DFWBear is a rep whore. DFWBear is a rep whore. DFWBear's Avatar
    He's gone. A&M will not renew after hist contract expires next August.

asshat Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete's Avatar
    Living off all my Super Bowl squares winnings!
    Incredibly short-sighted.

Rocko Tag jester grows his own roses jester grows his own roses jester grows his own roses jester grows his own roses jester grows his own roses jester grows his own roses jester grows his own roses jester grows his own roses jester grows his own roses jester grows his own roses jester grows his own roses jester's Avatar
    $#@!ing Aggy making another retarded move. For all the hilarity that $Bill brings or brought, he has done a pretty bang up job at that $#@! hole. $#@!er made every hire except football. Each sport was pretty successful as a result. They blocked him out of the football hire and he got blamed for it. He wasn't in Sherman's corner. Move was forced on him, IIRC by the donors/big money. Same with Sumlin. Same with the SEC move. The last rational $#@!ing adult (if you can call him that) has been removed from the equation. Full on aggy from here on out.

At least he'll be able to say "I told you so" when it's all said and done.

asshat Beau Vine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beau Vine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beau Vine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beau Vine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beau Vine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beau Vine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beau Vine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beau Vine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beau Vine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beau Vine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beau Vine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beau Vine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nature Ninja View Post
    I hear this said a lot on Shaggy, but what is the basis? Football success comes down to players and coaching. Aggie weirdness may cost a few recruits, but the recruit talent over the last 10 years has been consistently better than OK State, Arkansas, TCU, and many other teams.
    You'd have a point here if you think A&M's ceiling is consistently outrecruiting Okie State, Arkansas and TCU.

fruitloop dingus SPII might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SPII might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SPII might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SPII might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SPII might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SPII might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SPII might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SPII might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SPII might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SPII might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SPII might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SPII's Avatar
    this $#@! cray

asshat Brisketexan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Brisketexan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Brisketexan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Brisketexan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Brisketexan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Brisketexan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Brisketexan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Brisketexan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Brisketexan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Brisketexan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Brisketexan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Brisketexan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gardner Barnes View Post
    Or Juggalos
    Aggalos?

bunghole 247Bear slams and goes hard. 247Bear slams and goes hard. 247Bear slams and goes hard. 247Bear slams and goes hard. 247Bear slams and goes hard. 247Bear slams and goes hard. 247Bear slams and goes hard. 247Bear slams and goes hard. 247Bear slams and goes hard. 247Bear slams and goes hard. 247Bear slams and goes hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brisketexan View Post
    Aggalos?

They drink plenty of $#@!galo juice.

asshat randomscribbles can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. randomscribbles can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. randomscribbles can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. randomscribbles can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. randomscribbles can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. randomscribbles can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. randomscribbles can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. randomscribbles can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. randomscribbles can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. randomscribbles can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. randomscribbles can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. randomscribbles's Avatar
    Aggalos?

pull my finger unklphucker Shaggy Gold Club unklphucker Shaggy Gold Club unklphucker Shaggy Gold Club unklphucker Shaggy Gold Club unklphucker Shaggy Gold Club unklphucker Shaggy Gold Club unklphucker Shaggy Gold Club unklphucker Shaggy Gold Club unklphucker Shaggy Gold Club unklphucker Shaggy Gold Club unklphucker Shaggy Gold Club unklphucker's Avatar
    It's a tardition.

bunghole crainiac slams and goes hard. crainiac slams and goes hard. crainiac slams and goes hard. crainiac slams and goes hard. crainiac slams and goes hard. crainiac slams and goes hard. crainiac slams and goes hard. crainiac slams and goes hard. crainiac slams and goes hard. crainiac slams and goes hard. crainiac slams and goes hard. crainiac's Avatar
    i wonder if they can pull a fast one on slive and simply decline to compete in all sports not named football, basketball or baseball
    Even if aggy dumped all their wadded up singles into a barrel marked football/baseball/basketball, they still would compete about as well as they have in the 12, which is to say not at all/somewhat/hardly...And their flagship sports (track, um...) would collapse.

bunghole Scheiss Meister grows his own roses Scheiss Meister grows his own roses Scheiss Meister grows his own roses Scheiss Meister grows his own roses Scheiss Meister grows his own roses Scheiss Meister grows his own roses Scheiss Meister grows his own roses Scheiss Meister grows his own roses Scheiss Meister grows his own roses Scheiss Meister grows his own roses Scheiss Meister grows his own roses Scheiss Meister's Avatar
    It seems to me that announcing that $Bill's contract will not be renewed this far in advance of it running out will hamstring aggy sports even further than it already is. Why would any AD or other school official make any long term agreements with $Bill, knowing that he has A) no support from the administration, and B) he will be out soon anyway, with no real indication which way the next AD will take things? Let's face it, aggy's real AD for the past year has been texags, influential alums, and meddling regents. That combination has made a "100 year" decision based on a herd mentality and perceived prestige, not stability. The next AD will be chosen, hell, probably already has been chosen (Sherrill), the same way. Do you make long term agreements with $Bill, or bowtie, or the BOR proxy?

Second, if you were coaching any of the "down ticket sports" like track, chick ball, golf, etc., this is notice that your program is about to be gutted to expand pyle field and the football program, and that your NCs don't matter like they used to. How long would you stick around if you were Pat Henry or Gary Blair? If you were in the running for the football HC position after Summlin, how would you take aggy seriously, knowing how $Bill was bypassed in the firing of Sherman, then made the scapegoat, and the slime that did it that way are now fully in charge?

Dumb aggy. Wait, that's redundant.

aggy

fruitloop dingus SPII might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SPII might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SPII might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SPII might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SPII might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SPII might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SPII might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SPII might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SPII might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SPII might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SPII might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SPII's Avatar
    excellent post

Banned Urinal Cake is a Model Citizen Urinal Cake is a Model Citizen Urinal Cake is a Model Citizen Urinal Cake is a Model Citizen Urinal Cake is a Model Citizen Urinal Cake is a Model Citizen Urinal Cake is a Model Citizen Urinal Cake is a Model Citizen Urinal Cake is a Model Citizen Urinal Cake is a Model Citizen Urinal Cake is a Model Citizen
    Love wouldn't provide details, but the Sun Devils are believed to have had major interest in Kevin Sumlin of Houston. But Greg Byrne's father Bill, AD at Texas A&M, threw something of a curveball by firing coach Mike Sherman four days after Erickson's ouster at ASU.
    "I wasn't planning on making a change," the senior Byrne told The Seattle Times
    http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...rmid=head_main

bunghole Scheiss Meister grows his own roses Scheiss Meister grows his own roses Scheiss Meister grows his own roses Scheiss Meister grows his own roses Scheiss Meister grows his own roses Scheiss Meister grows his own roses Scheiss Meister grows his own roses Scheiss Meister grows his own roses Scheiss Meister grows his own roses Scheiss Meister grows his own roses Scheiss Meister grows his own roses Scheiss Meister's Avatar
    There is some interesting reporting on this in the aggyland press this weekend. In kbtx's report, it sounds like it is bowtie's idea: http://www.kbtx.com/home/headlines/R...148338295.html

But in the Bryan Eagle's report, it sounds like it was $Bill's idea: http://www.aggiesports.com/football/...uture--7113279

Either way, from all of the comments that I have seen and heard, the assumption in aggyland is that bowtie and his folks are pushing $Bill out to get a more maleable AD in place, so the points in this thread stand.

One thought did occur to me, althought I think that $Bill is too professional to do this: what if he knows that staying until his contract is up will cause aggy the most turmoil and uncertainty, and he is staying for just that reason? If I were treated as shabbily as he has been, I have to admit that I would think about it. I wouldn't do it, but I would think about it.

Aggalos?
    Quote Originally Posted by 247Bear View Post

They drink plenty of $#@!galo juice.
    Quote Originally Posted by randomscribbles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by unklphucker View Post
    It's a tardition.
    Poetry....

asshat Redneck Mutha Shaggy Gold Club Redneck Mutha Shaggy Gold Club Redneck Mutha Shaggy Gold Club Redneck Mutha Shaggy Gold Club Redneck Mutha Shaggy Gold Club Redneck Mutha Shaggy Gold Club Redneck Mutha Shaggy Gold Club Redneck Mutha Shaggy Gold Club Redneck Mutha Shaggy Gold Club Redneck Mutha Shaggy Gold Club Redneck Mutha Shaggy Gold Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Scheiss Meister View Post
    One thought did occur to me, althought I think that $Bill is too professional to do this: what if he knows that staying until his contract is up will cause aggy the most turmoil and uncertainty, and he is staying for just that reason? If I were treated as shabbily as he has been, I have to admit that I would think about it. I wouldn't do it, but I would think about it.
    If I had presided over what has arguably been the most successful period of aggy athletics and had been $#@! upon like he has, I would probably stand my ground until my contract ran out or they bought me out.

Quote Originally Posted by Scheiss Meister View Post
    It seems to me that announcing that $Bill's contract will not be renewed this far in advance of it running out will hamstring aggy sports even further than it already is...
    Now is the time for Texas, Baylor, Tech, and TCU to sweep in and sign long term deals with Rice, SMU, UTEP, Houston (someone not named UT here), and UNT. $#@!, even Texas State and UTSA once they come of age. If A&M wants a game in Texas outside of Kyle, let them have the choice of Nacogdoches or Huntsville as visitors.

... If you were in the running for the football HC position after Summlin, how would you take aggy seriously, knowing how $Bill was bypassed in the firing of Sherman, then made the scapegoat, and the slime that did it that way are now fully in charge?...
    $#@! the next HC. How will the pool of applicants for the AD job look right now assuming someone from the inside has not already been cheery picked? Your predecessor was allowed no control over his greatest asset, really his entire department, to the degree that he was finding out what was going on from his subordinates who were reading Billy Luicci. In the end, was "transitioned" away because he wouldn't toe the company line. I bet the best management people in sports are lining up in College Station for that job.

Patrick, you got a problem with Luicci?

now twitter's talking about RC instead of Sherrill

Quote Originally Posted by Smegma_Popsicle_II View Post
    Patrick, you got a problem with Luicci?
    I'll say this about the man, he's got one hell of a business model, and well executed too, knowing more about the goings on of the TAMU Athletic Department than the TAMU Athletic Director.

I thoroughly enjoy trolling him on Twitter.

You're right though, it's unreal how much they let that guy know... and how much influence his BS can have

College football really is a great soap opera for dudes. A&M's version of this has to always be one of the most interesting to follow as nothing ever really makes sense and the unintentional comedy is always off the charts. Where else but A&M would you have a foolish, unprofessional, slime ball like Bill Byrne as the story's protagonist? Also in this story you have the freakshow that it texags not only existing, but seemingly running the entire show. Truly an amazing sight to behold.

DERPTY DERP DERRP ACK!! MrPhlegm Shaggy Gold Club MrPhlegm Shaggy Gold Club MrPhlegm Shaggy Gold Club MrPhlegm Shaggy Gold Club MrPhlegm Shaggy Gold Club MrPhlegm Shaggy Gold Club MrPhlegm Shaggy Gold Club MrPhlegm Shaggy Gold Club MrPhlegm Shaggy Gold Club MrPhlegm Shaggy Gold Club MrPhlegm Shaggy Gold Club MrPhlegm's Avatar

no wai!

that actually makes sense, so fugeddaboutit

Armchair Shagster MillerEP grows his own roses MillerEP grows his own roses MillerEP grows his own roses MillerEP grows his own roses MillerEP grows his own roses MillerEP grows his own roses MillerEP grows his own roses MillerEP grows his own roses MillerEP grows his own roses MillerEP grows his own roses MillerEP grows his own roses MillerEP's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Forty Acres View Post
    College football really is a great soap opera for dudes. A&M's version of this has to always be one of the most interesting to follow as nothing ever really makes sense and the unintentional comedy is always off the charts. Where else but A&M would you have a foolish, unprofessional, slime ball like Bill Byrne as the story's protagonist? Also in this story you have the freakshow that it texags not only existing, but seemingly running the entire show. Truly an amazing sight to behold.
    Lol...Could you imagine how downhill $#@! would go if Shaggsters started running our Athletics?

asshat randomscribbles can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. randomscribbles can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. randomscribbles can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. randomscribbles can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. randomscribbles can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. randomscribbles can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. randomscribbles can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. randomscribbles can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. randomscribbles can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. randomscribbles can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. randomscribbles can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. randomscribbles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MillerEP View Post
    Lol...Could you imagine how downhill $#@! would go if Shaggsters started running our Athletics?
    What? You think THujone stadium wouldn't alter sports the world over? On second thought, no. Very bad idea.

RC at least has some small modi$#@! of class and isn't a complete piece of $#@! like Sherrill. RC is a much better choice.

DERPTY DERP DERRP ACK!! MrPhlegm Shaggy Gold Club MrPhlegm Shaggy Gold Club MrPhlegm Shaggy Gold Club MrPhlegm Shaggy Gold Club MrPhlegm Shaggy Gold Club MrPhlegm Shaggy Gold Club MrPhlegm Shaggy Gold Club MrPhlegm Shaggy Gold Club MrPhlegm Shaggy Gold Club MrPhlegm Shaggy Gold Club MrPhlegm Shaggy Gold Club MrPhlegm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FondrenRoad View Post
    RC at least has some small modi$#@! of class and isn't a complete piece of $#@! like Sherrill. RC is a much better choice.

so Sherrill it is then

Quote Originally Posted by randomscribbles View Post
    What? You think THujone stadium wouldn't alter sports the world over? On second thought, no. Very bad idea.
    what, you don't want giant $#@!s serving as light poles?

asshat BaylorHistory Shaggy Gold Club BaylorHistory Shaggy Gold Club BaylorHistory Shaggy Gold Club BaylorHistory Shaggy Gold Club BaylorHistory Shaggy Gold Club BaylorHistory Shaggy Gold Club BaylorHistory Shaggy Gold Club BaylorHistory Shaggy Gold Club BaylorHistory Shaggy Gold Club BaylorHistory Shaggy Gold Club BaylorHistory Shaggy Gold Club BaylorHistory's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrickMcHorn View Post
    Now is the time for Texas, Baylor, Tech, and TCU to sweep in and sign long term deals with Rice, SMU, UTEP, Houston (someone not named UT here), and UNT. $#@!, even Texas State and UTSA once they come of age. If A&M wants a game in Texas outside of Kyle, let them have the choice of Nacogdoches or Huntsville as visitors.

$#@! the next HC. How will the pool of applicants for the AD job look right now assuming someone from the inside has not already been cheery picked? Your predecessor was allowed no control over his greatest asset, really his entire department, to the degree that he was finding out what was going on from his subordinates who were reading Billy Luicci. In the end, was "transitioned" away because he wouldn't toe the company line. I bet the best management people in sports are lining up in College Station for that job.
    Baylor isn't playing them in anything. We are signed with SMU for every year through 2019 or so and play Rice, UTSA, and Lamar in state.

^^^^
    Baylor shattered attendance records this past weekend for the aggy baseball series. All of Baylor's biggest crowds in football are against aggy. Mulkey may say one thing, but $$$ rules, especially when your athletic department is as strapped as Baylor's is. Hell, your baseball coach says he wants to play 'em.

asshat Player Preferred Shaggy Gold Club Player Preferred Shaggy Gold Club Player Preferred Shaggy Gold Club Player Preferred Shaggy Gold Club Player Preferred Shaggy Gold Club Player Preferred Shaggy Gold Club Player Preferred Shaggy Gold Club Player Preferred Shaggy Gold Club Player Preferred Shaggy Gold Club Player Preferred Shaggy Gold Club Player Preferred Shaggy Gold Club Player Preferred's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrickMcHorn View Post

The ags signed Lamar for the 2014 home opener in CS. James Brown is one of Lamar's coaches. Maybe Lamar will beat them by 21.

Also, with regard to the unprofessionalism of the aggy administration, don't forget that Bowtie claimed that Sherman wasn't owed his full buyout because Bowtie never bothered to sign the contract extension.

bunghole Zharkov is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Zharkov is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Zharkov is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Zharkov is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Zharkov is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Zharkov is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Zharkov is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Zharkov is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Zharkov is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Zharkov is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Zharkov is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Zharkov's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FondrenRoad View Post
    RC has class? The same RC that also got them on probation and whose wife divorced him because of his fooling around with his secretary?

Oh, this some of that aggy class, isn't it? The whole lie, cheat & steal cult chant stuff.

asshat DLev slams and goes hard. DLev slams and goes hard. DLev slams and goes hard. DLev slams and goes hard. DLev slams and goes hard. DLev slams and goes hard. DLev slams and goes hard. DLev slams and goes hard. DLev slams and goes hard. DLev slams and goes hard. DLev slams and goes hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unpainted Huffines View Post
    ^^^^
    Baylor shattered attendance records this past weekend for the aggy baseball series. All of Baylor's biggest crowds in football are against aggy. Mulkey may say one thing, but $$$ rules, especially when your athletic department is as strapped as Baylor's is. Hell, your baseball coach says he wants to play 'em.
    So now you're finding moral victories in being swept in a three game series by Baylor? I mean, I find it enjoyable, but I'm still going to neg rep you.

dead from aggy misery od Ghost of LL might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Ghost of LL might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Ghost of LL might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Ghost of LL might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Ghost of LL might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Ghost of LL might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Ghost of LL might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Ghost of LL might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Ghost of LL might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Ghost of LL might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Ghost of LL might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Ghost of LL's Avatar
    They Tried to Make Me Go to Aggy Misery Rehab . . .
    ^^^^
    Yes, it does.

Which is exactly why Baylor isn't playing aggy again in anything.

thanks obama jt GORN jt GORN jt GORN jt GORN jt GORN jt GORN jt GORN jt GORN jt GORN jt GORN jt GORN jt's Avatar
    All of Baylor's biggest crowds in football are against aggy.
    i'm sure you are talking historically, but in the last 4 years, texas games have had higher attendance than aggy games in waco.

Quote Originally Posted by DLev View Post
    So now you're finding moral victories in being swept in a three game series by Baylor? I mean, I find it enjoyable, but I'm still going to neg rep you.
    What moral victories? I went to Texas, dumbass. What I am sick of is Baylor acting like they're the new $#@!ing Ohio State or whoever the $#@! after one (great, let's be honest) year. "Oh, we're not gonna do this and we're not gonna do that". Bull$#@!. UTSA and Lamar ain't gonna fill up Floyd Casey OR the smaller stadium they're considering building.

asshat Gardner Barnes Shaggy Gold Club Gardner Barnes Shaggy Gold Club Gardner Barnes Shaggy Gold Club Gardner Barnes Shaggy Gold Club Gardner Barnes Shaggy Gold Club Gardner Barnes Shaggy Gold Club Gardner Barnes Shaggy Gold Club Gardner Barnes Shaggy Gold Club Gardner Barnes Shaggy Gold Club Gardner Barnes Shaggy Gold Club Gardner Barnes Shaggy Gold Club Gardner Barnes's Avatar
    Why do you have the same user name as unpaintedhuffiens

Quote Originally Posted by Gardner Barnes View Post
    Why do you have the same user name as unpaintedhuffiens
    I dunno. This is what I registered and it told me it was available.

Quote Originally Posted by jt View Post
    i'm sure you are talking historically, but in the last 4 years, texas games have had higher attendance than aggy games in waco.
    Wikipedia says......

1. 51,385 10-28-06 Texas A&M 21-31 L
    2. 51,218 10-21-95 Texas A&M 9-24 L
    3. 51,200 10-26-74 Texas A&M 0-20 L
    4. 50,267 10-19-91 Texas A&M 12-34 L
    5. 50,000 11-5-60 Texas 7-12 L
    6. 49,500 10-27-56 Texas A&M 13-19 L
    7. 48,756 10-19-85 Texas A&M 20-15 W
    8. 48,500 9-15-79 Texas A&M 17-7 W
    T8. 48,500 11-22-80 Texas 16-0 W
    10. 48,394 11-11-72 Texas A&M 3-17 L
    11. 47,900 11-6-76 Arkansas 7-7 T
    12. 47,200 9-20-75 Arkansas 3-41 L
    13. 46,812 10-17-87 Texas A&M 10-34 L
    14. 46,543 12-03-11 Texas 48-24 W [4]
    15. 46,300 9-20-75 Auburn 10-10 T
    16. 46,000 9-15-73 Oklahoma 14-42 L
    T16. 46,000 11-8-80 Arkansas 42-15 W
    18. 45,800 9-10-77 Texas Tech 7-17 L
    19. 45,649 11-24-90 Texas 13-23 L
    20. 45,565 10-21-89 Texas A&M 11-14 L
    21. 45,500 11-20-76 Texas 20-10 W

Aggy has 10 of the top 21 attended games at FCS, while Texas has 5...most recently the 2011 game. Aggy's biggest crowd was in 2006. Before 2011, Texas' biggest crowd was in 1990.
    Last edited by Unpainted Huffines; 04-23-2012 at 05:09 PM.

asshat Basil Your Face might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Basil Your Face might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Basil Your Face might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Basil Your Face might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Basil Your Face might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Basil Your Face might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Basil Your Face might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Basil Your Face might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Basil Your Face might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Basil Your Face might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Basil Your Face might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Basil Your Face's Avatar
    Well, it's not available so take your whining and stolen user name to Longhornfanzone.

Quote Originally Posted by Zharkov View Post
    RC has class? The same RC that also got them on probation and whose wife divorced him because of his fooling around with his secretary?

Oh, this some of that aggy class, isn't it? The whole lie, cheat & steal cult chant stuff.

compared to sherriswill he's a $#@!ing Saint, N.O. Saint that is.

ps, anybody that would torture aggy senior football players in the kyle locker room by making them blubber out that dirge of aggy wor hem for the last time as aggy immediately after Texas beat the everloving $#@! out of 'em is an alright in my book. RC did that so it's sherillllll for shore.

pps I can't find the you tube for this but I know it's out there, sidelines maybe? anybody know where this is? it's $#@!ing hilarious so if you know pls share.
    Last edited by MrPhlegm; 04-23-2012 at 05:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Basil Your Face View Post
    Well, it's not available so take your whining and stolen user name to Longhornfanzone.
    I didn't steal $#@!. It asked me for a user name. I entered the user name and it told me it was available. If contacted by an admin, I'll be happy to change it. Till then, $#@! you.

Shaggy OOTP Commissioner Huckleberry might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Huckleberry might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Huckleberry might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Huckleberry might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Huckleberry might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Huckleberry might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Huckleberry might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Huckleberry might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Huckleberry might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Huckleberry might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Huckleberry might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Huckleberry's Avatar
    Hello. I'm a message board admin. Please create a new username and never use this one again. Thank you.

asshat TheOtherWhiteMeat can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TheOtherWhiteMeat can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TheOtherWhiteMeat can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TheOtherWhiteMeat can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TheOtherWhiteMeat can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TheOtherWhiteMeat can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TheOtherWhiteMeat can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TheOtherWhiteMeat can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TheOtherWhiteMeat can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TheOtherWhiteMeat can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TheOtherWhiteMeat can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TheOtherWhiteMeat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nature Ninja View Post
    I hear this said a lot on Shaggy, but what is the basis? Football success comes down to players and coaching. Aggie weirdness may cost a few recruits, but the recruit talent over the last 10 years has been consistently better than OK State, Arkansas, TCU, and many other teams. The last five classes have been Top 25. Those kids don't seem to give a $#@! about jiz jars, squeezing, play army, seating fight, bowtie, or the general idiocy.

Does weirdness affect coaching? In hindsight, the Fran hire obviously was a mistake, but Aggie strangeness didn't keep him from being hired away from Alabama. The Sherman hire was just laziness. Better candidates could be found. Sumlin is still a question mark.

I guess my point is that Aggie weirdness affects a lot of things (ability to function in public, get laid, make friends, etc.), but I don't see how it affects football success.
    It affects football success, because it affects football recruiting. The stories of high profile recruits bailing after an official visit are too numerous to list. Every recruiting season they have key recruits decommit. They typically start recruiting with a top 10 class, then fall out of the top 25 when the dust settles and any kid with two brain cells sees the $#@!ing weirdness in CS.

I didn't steal $#@!. It asked me for a user name. I entered the user name and it told me it was available. If contacted by an admin, I'll be happy to change it. Till then, $#@! you.
    You should wiki "squatting." You're doing it wrong.

asshat DLev slams and goes hard. DLev slams and goes hard. DLev slams and goes hard. DLev slams and goes hard. DLev slams and goes hard. DLev slams and goes hard. DLev slams and goes hard. DLev slams and goes hard. DLev slams and goes hard. DLev slams and goes hard. DLev slams and goes hard.
    What moral victories? I went to Texas, dumbass. What I am sick of is Baylor acting like they're the new $#@!ing Ohio State or whoever the $#@! after one (great, let's be honest) year. "Oh, we're not gonna do this and we're not gonna do that". Bull$#@!. UTSA and Lamar ain't gonna fill up Floyd Casey OR the smaller stadium they're considering building.
    Please don't share that you went to Texas. And you sound really stupid. Baylor is not playing aTm in anything any time soon.

+ Reply to Thread