+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Legos for girls - feminists are angry

My daughter loves Legos. She picked out pirates and StarWars.

No pix you pedos.

asshat pescado_rojo Shaggy Gold Club pescado_rojo Shaggy Gold Club pescado_rojo Shaggy Gold Club pescado_rojo Shaggy Gold Club pescado_rojo Shaggy Gold Club pescado_rojo Shaggy Gold Club pescado_rojo Shaggy Gold Club pescado_rojo Shaggy Gold Club pescado_rojo Shaggy Gold Club pescado_rojo Shaggy Gold Club pescado_rojo Shaggy Gold Club pescado_rojo's Avatar
    Mine just looks over my son's shoulder and tells him all the ways he's doing it wrong.

She really is her mother's mini-me.

asshat Bedouin grows his own roses Bedouin grows his own roses Bedouin grows his own roses Bedouin grows his own roses Bedouin grows his own roses Bedouin grows his own roses Bedouin grows his own roses Bedouin grows his own roses Bedouin grows his own roses Bedouin grows his own roses Bedouin grows his own roses Bedouin's Avatar
    This place is nothing more than Lord of The Flies
    Why are all feminists ugly? All of them.

asshat TheCruiser Shaggy Gold Club TheCruiser Shaggy Gold Club TheCruiser Shaggy Gold Club TheCruiser Shaggy Gold Club TheCruiser Shaggy Gold Club TheCruiser Shaggy Gold Club TheCruiser Shaggy Gold Club TheCruiser Shaggy Gold Club TheCruiser Shaggy Gold Club TheCruiser Shaggy Gold Club TheCruiser Shaggy Gold Club TheCruiser's Avatar
    Gloria was actually kinda saucey in those 70's clips you see of her. But then things got weird...

asshat ajax Shaggy Gold Club ajax Shaggy Gold Club ajax Shaggy Gold Club ajax Shaggy Gold Club ajax Shaggy Gold Club ajax Shaggy Gold Club ajax Shaggy Gold Club ajax Shaggy Gold Club ajax Shaggy Gold Club ajax Shaggy Gold Club ajax Shaggy Gold Club ajax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bedouin View Post
    Why are all feminists ugly? All of them.
    You mean you've never beat it to Andrea Dworkin?

I've actually met Naomi Wolf. She's supposed to be the "hot" feminist. She was an ugly $#@!ing little midget troll. She was nice, but not attractive at all.

bunghole shaggymikeVI slams and goes hard. shaggymikeVI slams and goes hard. shaggymikeVI slams and goes hard. shaggymikeVI slams and goes hard. shaggymikeVI slams and goes hard. shaggymikeVI slams and goes hard. shaggymikeVI slams and goes hard. shaggymikeVI slams and goes hard. shaggymikeVI slams and goes hard. shaggymikeVI slams and goes hard. shaggymikeVI slams and goes hard. shaggymikeVI's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by slorch View Post
    toys for feminists' daughters:

+rep for the batteries alone

+ Reply to Thread