+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA Playoffs predicition thread

Banned VY_myHero VY_myHero VY_myHero VY_myHero VY_myHero VY_myHero VY_myHero VY_myHero VY_myHero VY_myHero VY_myHero
    If I were a Bulls fan, I'd be calling for Derrick Rose to see if he can just tough it out. I mean come on, Dejuan Blair: 0 ACLs, D. Rose: 1 ACL.

asshat WhoooTex might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? WhoooTex might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? WhoooTex might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? WhoooTex might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? WhoooTex might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? WhoooTex might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? WhoooTex might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? WhoooTex might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? WhoooTex might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? WhoooTex might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? WhoooTex might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? WhoooTex's Avatar
    the burnt Fool’s bandaged finger goes wabbling back to the fire
    The second pick on LeBron came from the grassy knoll, there was definitely a second picker

asshat H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX's Avatar
    vegas absolutely loves the SA-Miami matchup in the finals, huge favorites to win their conference.

asshat Gut Wagon grows his own roses Gut Wagon grows his own roses Gut Wagon grows his own roses Gut Wagon grows his own roses Gut Wagon grows his own roses Gut Wagon grows his own roses Gut Wagon grows his own roses Gut Wagon grows his own roses Gut Wagon grows his own roses Gut Wagon grows his own roses Gut Wagon grows his own roses Gut Wagon's Avatar
    The Atlanta-Boston game had enough bricks to air on the Home & Garden Network. Not a thing of beauty, for sure. And Rondo bumping a ref inside the last minute...well, we'll see what comes of that little move.

asshat H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX's Avatar
    3 yawners today so far but I think the Clips-Grizz will be a good one

asshat Woodrow Call can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Woodrow Call can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Woodrow Call can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Woodrow Call can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Woodrow Call can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Woodrow Call can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Woodrow Call can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Woodrow Call can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Woodrow Call can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Woodrow Call can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Woodrow Call can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Woodrow Call's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    so why do the spurs beat the grizzlies in the 2nd round this year?
    They don't. Grizz all the way. NBA Champions...only team in the league with three guys in the top twenty in steals. Their big three are as good as anyone else's, maybe better.

asshat Gut Wagon grows his own roses Gut Wagon grows his own roses Gut Wagon grows his own roses Gut Wagon grows his own roses Gut Wagon grows his own roses Gut Wagon grows his own roses Gut Wagon grows his own roses Gut Wagon grows his own roses Gut Wagon grows his own roses Gut Wagon grows his own roses Gut Wagon grows his own roses Gut Wagon's Avatar
    Impressive quarter by Memphis. Defense was solid. And the Clippers looked lost.

damn, Clips were down 26 in this game and now up 1 with 23 seconds left!

asshat Woodrow Call can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Woodrow Call can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Woodrow Call can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Woodrow Call can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Woodrow Call can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Woodrow Call can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Woodrow Call can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Woodrow Call can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Woodrow Call can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Woodrow Call can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Woodrow Call can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Woodrow Call's Avatar
    $#@!ing horrible...talk about epic failure

asshat utxmike05 grows his own roses utxmike05 grows his own roses utxmike05 grows his own roses utxmike05 grows his own roses utxmike05 grows his own roses utxmike05 grows his own roses utxmike05 grows his own roses utxmike05 grows his own roses utxmike05 grows his own roses utxmike05 grows his own roses utxmike05 grows his own roses utxmike05's Avatar
    Holy $#@!....clips end the game on a 28-3 run? How does that happen to anyone? Memphis should forfeit.

I'm stunned at the Memphis-LAC reversal. Nobody loses a lead that big. Will be interesting to see what that does to the series, but Memphis has to be in shock right now.

asshat Eastwood22 Shaggy Gold Club Eastwood22 Shaggy Gold Club Eastwood22 Shaggy Gold Club Eastwood22 Shaggy Gold Club Eastwood22 Shaggy Gold Club Eastwood22 Shaggy Gold Club Eastwood22 Shaggy Gold Club Eastwood22 Shaggy Gold Club Eastwood22 Shaggy Gold Club Eastwood22 Shaggy Gold Club Eastwood22 Shaggy Gold Club Eastwood22's Avatar
    Morale busting. Memphis started making offseason plans as soon as they got to the locker room.

asshat GSU&UT is a rep whore. GSU&UT is a rep whore. GSU&UT is a rep whore. GSU&UT is a rep whore. GSU&UT is a rep whore. GSU&UT is a rep whore. GSU&UT is a rep whore. GSU&UT is a rep whore. GSU&UT is a rep whore. GSU&UT is a rep whore. GSU&UT is a rep whore. GSU&UT's Avatar
    Rondo suspended for one game. Hawks have no excuse for not winning game 2 imo. They've been starting off so damn hot in many of the first half of many recent games only to choke them away. They about did that last night.

so many key injuries and suspensions

Celts - Ray Allen (when is he returning?); Rondo
    Clips - Billups and now Caron Butler
    Lakers - Artest
    Bulls - DRose of course
    Knicks - Linn
    Magic - Howard

Smart.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--am...IW..KZn1m8vLYF

MIAMI – Amar'e Stoudemire cut his left hand while punching a fire extinguisher case in the locker room after the New York Knicks' loss to the Miami Heat Monday night, sources told Yahoo! Sports.

Paramedics and the Knicks' and Heat's team doctors were immediately called to the locker room. Blood was visible on the carpet when the locker-room doors opened for reporters. Stoudemire received stitches and eventually left the arena with his left hand bandaged and his arm in a sling.

The Knicks said Stoudemire's status for Thursday's Game 3 is unknown.

Quote Originally Posted by H34TX View Post
    so many key injuries and suspensions

Celts - Ray Allen (when is he returning?); Rondo
    Clips - Billups and now Caron Butler
    Lakers - Artest
    Bulls - DRose of course
    Knicks - Linn EDIT - added dumbass Amare
    Magic - Howard
    edit

asshat GSU&UT is a rep whore. GSU&UT is a rep whore. GSU&UT is a rep whore. GSU&UT is a rep whore. GSU&UT is a rep whore. GSU&UT is a rep whore. GSU&UT is a rep whore. GSU&UT is a rep whore. GSU&UT is a rep whore. GSU&UT is a rep whore. GSU&UT is a rep whore. GSU&UT's Avatar
    Not that anyone here gives a $#@!, but the Hawks are without their two starting centers and are having to rely on Jason Collins.

Can't wait for the Amare "pounding the glass" headlines tomorrow. What a $#@!ing idiot.

asshat Longhorn Al is a rep whore. Longhorn Al is a rep whore. Longhorn Al is a rep whore. Longhorn Al is a rep whore. Longhorn Al is a rep whore. Longhorn Al is a rep whore. Longhorn Al is a rep whore. Longhorn Al is a rep whore. Longhorn Al is a rep whore. Longhorn Al is a rep whore. Longhorn Al is a rep whore. Longhorn Al's Avatar
    I knew Amare was an idiot when he got a Black Jesus tat on his neck. This is just icing on the cake.

asshat Vic Mackey GORN Vic Mackey GORN Vic Mackey GORN Vic Mackey GORN Vic Mackey GORN Vic Mackey GORN Vic Mackey GORN Vic Mackey GORN Vic Mackey GORN Vic Mackey GORN Vic Mackey GORN Vic Mackey's Avatar
    The Eastern Conference playoff games is some very bad basketball and unwatchable at times.

None of these first round series are intriguing except OKC/Dallas and LA/Memphis. The rest are really yawners so far.

Quote Originally Posted by GSU&UT View Post
    Not that anyone here gives a $#@!, but the Hawks are without their two starting centers and are having to rely on Jason Collins.
    I'd love for the Hawks to someday at least get to the Finals, but I can't imagine this is their year. Horford and Pachulia are too much of a presence on the boards to make up for losing.

Quote Originally Posted by Gut Wagon View Post
    I'd love for the Hawks to someday at least get to the Finals, but I can't imagine this is their year. Horford and Pachulia are too much of a presence on the boards to make up for losing.
    They have a bit of talent, no superstar, but they just can't seem to put it together on a regular enough basis. They showed that the could play toe-to-toe with good teams and took the first game against Chicago last playoffs in Chicago, I was damn impressed with that win.

asshat RexWilson is a rep whore. RexWilson is a rep whore. RexWilson is a rep whore. RexWilson is a rep whore. RexWilson is a rep whore. RexWilson is a rep whore. RexWilson is a rep whore. RexWilson is a rep whore. RexWilson is a rep whore. RexWilson is a rep whore. RexWilson is a rep whore. RexWilson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Longhorn Al View Post
    I knew Amare was an idiot when he got a Black Jesus tat on his neck. This is just icing on the cake.
    This was the photo at Daily News

ATL having a Memphis type meltdown against the Celts

All you need to know about the Hawks is that they were at home, against a mediocre Celtics team missing Rondo, and squandered a fat lead to lose going away. That's not championship material right there.

bunghole Cnote slams and goes hard. Cnote slams and goes hard. Cnote slams and goes hard. Cnote slams and goes hard. Cnote slams and goes hard. Cnote slams and goes hard. Cnote slams and goes hard. Cnote slams and goes hard. Cnote slams and goes hard. Cnote slams and goes hard. Cnote slams and goes hard. Cnote's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Knight View Post
    Priceless

asshat Overlord can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Overlord can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Overlord can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Overlord can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Overlord can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Overlord can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Overlord can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Overlord can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Overlord can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Overlord can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Overlord can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Overlord's Avatar
    Have you guys ever seen Paul Pierce's arms?

They look like the arms of a white 50 yr old IT guy.

Somebody should revoke his Black card

Burnt Orange Weenie BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange's Avatar
    36 points and 14 rebounds from paul pierce tonight. baller.

one time dealer CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT's Avatar
    Huge $#@!ing game by Pierce.

Banned linux linux linux linux linux linux linux linux linux linux linux
    Lakers are rolling bitches.

asshat Traffic is a rep whore. Traffic is a rep whore. Traffic is a rep whore. Traffic is a rep whore. Traffic is a rep whore. Traffic is a rep whore. Traffic is a rep whore. Traffic is a rep whore. Traffic is a rep whore. Traffic is a rep whore. Traffic is a rep whore. Traffic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by linux View Post
    Lakers are rolling bitches.
    5 point game with 1:35 to go in the 3rd. and now here come the ticky-tack calls against the Nuggets.

asshat Traffic is a rep whore. Traffic is a rep whore. Traffic is a rep whore. Traffic is a rep whore. Traffic is a rep whore. Traffic is a rep whore. Traffic is a rep whore. Traffic is a rep whore. Traffic is a rep whore. Traffic is a rep whore. Traffic is a rep whore. Traffic's Avatar
    Bynum does look pretty much unstoppable at times tonight.

barkley picked denver to win the series, dude has a knack, but I just can't go there

Burnt Orange Weenie BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange's Avatar
    if you are a thunder/mavs fan, is it better just to root for a lakers sweep so that artest will miss games 1 and 2 of the semifinals?

Either way, linux is a $#@!et.

Quote Originally Posted by H34TX View Post
    barkley picked denver to win the series, dude has a knack, but I just can't go there
    Barkley always picks against the Lakers.

and now here come the ticky-tack calls against the Nuggets.
    The conspiracy is so deep it goes both ways as to not arouse suspicion.

how is this a 4 point game??

asshat Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner's Avatar
    Poor Utah

Chris Paul has taken over the title of best flopper in the NBA.

another Clip comeback would be hilarious

asshat JMT Shaggy Gold Club JMT Shaggy Gold Club JMT Shaggy Gold Club JMT Shaggy Gold Club JMT Shaggy Gold Club JMT Shaggy Gold Club JMT Shaggy Gold Club JMT Shaggy Gold Club JMT Shaggy Gold Club JMT Shaggy Gold Club JMT Shaggy Gold Club JMT's Avatar
    Freaking Memphis fans. The BEAT LA chant is reserved for when you play the varsity team that wears Purple and Gold, not the red-headed stepchild you choked against in Game 1.

asshat JMT Shaggy Gold Club JMT Shaggy Gold Club JMT Shaggy Gold Club JMT Shaggy Gold Club JMT Shaggy Gold Club JMT Shaggy Gold Club JMT Shaggy Gold Club JMT Shaggy Gold Club JMT Shaggy Gold Club JMT Shaggy Gold Club JMT Shaggy Gold Club JMT's Avatar
    How sick is $#@! Stockton? He's barely able to do this broadcast from what I'm hearing. He hasn't gotten excited one time. He's usually pretty vocal from start to finish on big plays. I actually like the guy so I hope he just has a bad cold.

How the hell do you shoot 57% from the field and 56% from 3 and lose by ~double digits?

asshat Vic Mackey GORN Vic Mackey GORN Vic Mackey GORN Vic Mackey GORN Vic Mackey GORN Vic Mackey GORN Vic Mackey GORN Vic Mackey GORN Vic Mackey GORN Vic Mackey GORN Vic Mackey GORN Vic Mackey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by linux View Post
    How the hell do you shoot 57% from the field and 56% from 3 and lose by ~double digits?
    They had a $#@! ton of turnovers and I believe Memphis cashed in on those.

And holy hell, I have never seen so many blowouts in a playoffs. Yeah some here and there but now they are happening quite frequently (maybe it's just me?) but I guess it comes with the territory of what this season was. Some of these games are not even watchable it's so bad.

I think part of the reason for the blowouts is we have some teams who really aren't committed to even being in the playoffs. Their front offices seem to be torn between the plus of "getting playoff experience" vs. the minus of not being in the lottery. Defending champ Dallas isn't a typical 7 seed and is playing tough; No. 8 Utah is almost shocked to be in the playoffs and is just along for the ride. I think we see the same thing with a well-coached Philly squad and the freak-show Knicks, respectively, in the East.

Meanwhile, here in Atlanta there's no groundswell of support for the Hawks, because few basketball fans here actually grew up in the area. Their core favorite teams play elsewhere, whether it's Chicago, New York or Boston. Folks in this area are happy for the Hawks to have success, as long as it doesn't come at the expense of the team they grew up cheering for. Team ownership, meanwhile, seems content with fielding a team competitive enough to sell some tickets but not good enough to truly compete. And there's no outcry from local fans or media to do better. So you get a muddling franchise that from time to time looks like a "winner" but in reality is a pretender. No shock they laid an egg in Game 2 against an undermanned Celtics team that has a championship pedigree and pride.

asshat utxmike05 grows his own roses utxmike05 grows his own roses utxmike05 grows his own roses utxmike05 grows his own roses utxmike05 grows his own roses utxmike05 grows his own roses utxmike05 grows his own roses utxmike05 grows his own roses utxmike05 grows his own roses utxmike05 grows his own roses utxmike05 grows his own roses utxmike05's Avatar
    lol

wade and lebron in the open court are $#@!ing beautiful to watch.

asshat MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10's Avatar
    this knicks/heat game is horrible. first to 65 wins

+ Reply to Thread