+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA Playoffs predicition thread

Quote Originally Posted by Gut Wagon View Post
    I've long wondered if Atlanta's problem in getting beyond "first round good" is mostly the players or mostly the coaches. As usual, it's probably some of both. There's a good bit of talent on this squad, but the total seems less than the sum of the parts. I do think it's hard to win big games when your offense too often reverts to 1990s-style isolations that end in contested jumpers and run-outs the other way.
    Why do the Nuggets/76ers/Pacers mostly come up short?

Unless you have a superstar you're kinda $#@!ed.

asshat Gut Wagon grows his own roses Gut Wagon grows his own roses Gut Wagon grows his own roses Gut Wagon grows his own roses Gut Wagon grows his own roses Gut Wagon grows his own roses Gut Wagon grows his own roses Gut Wagon grows his own roses Gut Wagon grows his own roses Gut Wagon grows his own roses Gut Wagon grows his own roses Gut Wagon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by indaclutch View Post
    Why do the Nuggets/76ers/Pacers mostly come up short?

Unless you have a superstar you're kinda $#@!ed.
    Passing up the chance to have either CP3 or Deron Williams, and taking Marvin Williams instead, probably didn't help.

asshat MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10's Avatar
    False Chip Brown Tweets: http://jizzmop.tumblr.com/
    nice free throws, andrew.

asshat MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10's Avatar
    $#@! the lakers

Nuggets can't get a break to save their lives....Steve Blake of all people with the dagger!

asshat H34TX grows his own roses H34TX grows his own roses H34TX grows his own roses H34TX grows his own roses H34TX grows his own roses H34TX grows his own roses H34TX grows his own roses H34TX grows his own roses H34TX grows his own roses H34TX grows his own roses H34TX grows his own roses H34TX's Avatar
    doesn't Kobe have an outstanding arrest warrant in Colorado? Maybe NBA arenas are exempt - as in US embassies on foreign soil.

Maybe this will teach Gallo to stop flopping like a bitch.

one of my basketball pet peeves is going for the wide open easy 2, when youre down like 5-6 pts with under 10-15 seconds remaining.

being down 4 with 7 seconds gets you no where ty lawson!

nuggz got sternfucked tonight. it happens. gotta have kobe vs kd/rw storyline next round. i are drunk.

Yeah that travel call when the player is jumping to tackle you is pure stern.

Quote Originally Posted by linux View Post
    Yeah that travel call when the player is jumping to tackle you is pure stern.
    And it also happened to be the correct call.

Burnt Orange Weenie BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange's Avatar
    pretty good game going on in la between the grizzlies and clippers right now.

Burnt Orange Weenie BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange's Avatar
    overtime. nice.

asshat Vic Mackey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Vic Mackey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Vic Mackey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Vic Mackey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Vic Mackey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Vic Mackey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Vic Mackey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Vic Mackey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Vic Mackey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Vic Mackey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Vic Mackey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Vic Mackey's Avatar
    The only series worth watching in this 1st round...

asshat H34TX grows his own roses H34TX grows his own roses H34TX grows his own roses H34TX grows his own roses H34TX grows his own roses H34TX grows his own roses H34TX grows his own roses H34TX grows his own roses H34TX grows his own roses H34TX grows his own roses H34TX grows his own roses H34TX's Avatar
    blake pushed gasol to get the key rebound and putback for 2. Refs blew it.

well, chris paul has just about ended this series.

Jesus memphis la games are confusing

Lol the Clippers are confused

NAACP National Champ Snacks might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snacks might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snacks might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snacks might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snacks might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snacks might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snacks might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snacks might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snacks might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snacks might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snacks might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snacks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vic Mackey View Post
    I still don't see how a lot of people are saying they have a chance to knock off Miami. They have 0 chance. They are struggling to beat a Magic team without Howard. They may sneak out a game in Miami. I'm not big on regular season, especially this one. I hate Miami but they turn it up in the playoffs and will destroy any opponent they play in the East these playoffs with ease.
    i have a 12-pack bet on the Pacers beating the Heat... and i believe it... i also believe they're going to get "Stern'd" if it looks like it's even remotely possible.

Just put this in the OKC thread. It looks like Perkins is still "day to day" according to the Oklahomoian this am. Meaning they don't yet know, or more likely aren't saying how bad the injury is.

Furk!

Here's hoping the Lakers go to 7.

wow, rondo win and fail in about a 10 second span.

Sweet.

asshat GSU&UT grows his own roses GSU&UT grows his own roses GSU&UT grows his own roses GSU&UT grows his own roses GSU&UT grows his own roses GSU&UT grows his own roses GSU&UT grows his own roses GSU&UT grows his own roses GSU&UT grows his own roses GSU&UT grows his own roses GSU&UT grows his own roses GSU&UT's Avatar
    Josh Smith had money on Boston. I didn't watch much, I've conceded this series, but I'm...intrigued as to how they'll play in game 6.

asshat Longhorn Al grows his own roses Longhorn Al grows his own roses Longhorn Al grows his own roses Longhorn Al grows his own roses Longhorn Al grows his own roses Longhorn Al grows his own roses Longhorn Al grows his own roses Longhorn Al grows his own roses Longhorn Al grows his own roses Longhorn Al grows his own roses Longhorn Al grows his own roses Longhorn Al's Avatar
    Am I reading that score right? Chicago up 35-26...AT HALF??

Terrible.

asshat Overlord can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Overlord can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Overlord can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Overlord can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Overlord can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Overlord can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Overlord can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Overlord can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Overlord can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Overlord can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Overlord can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Overlord's Avatar
    When the Staples Center changes the floor from Clippers to Lakers, do they change the lightbulbs too?

strange how Rondo could not shake Smith in the open court as he had plenty of time to take it to the hole or dish to PP/KG

Quote Originally Posted by Overlord View Post
    When the Staples Center changes the floor from Clippers to Lakers, do they change the lightbulbs too?
    meaning?

asshat Kevin O'Shea can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kevin O'Shea can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kevin O'Shea can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kevin O'Shea can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kevin O'Shea can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kevin O'Shea can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kevin O'Shea can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kevin O'Shea can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kevin O'Shea can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kevin O'Shea can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kevin O'Shea can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kevin O'Shea's Avatar
    How does that damn little Asian woman with no emotion on her face get courtside season tickets every year?

asshat Overlord can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Overlord can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Overlord can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Overlord can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Overlord can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Overlord can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Overlord can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Overlord can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Overlord can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Overlord can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Overlord can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Overlord's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by H34TX View Post
    meaning?
    Its all nice and bright when the Clippers are playing, and all dark when the Lakers play.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin O'Shea View Post
    How does that damn little Asian woman with no emotion on her face get courtside season tickets every year?
    there's a FB page for her. BTW, there are several lifelong laker fans that I'm mystified about= one old perv that sits next to Jack.

Apparently her name is Jet Woo Kim, and she is reportedly friends with Jack Nicholson (maybe only because she has had those court side seats for almost 20 years!)

She is probably just a season ticket holder who can afford the seats. Some have speculated that she is in real estate. A couple sites also said that ESPN has done a story on her, but I did not find it.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?…

And I thought it was funny that someone created a Facbook page for her....
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Courts…

EDIT - I found this short article about her which appears to be at least a reputable sports reporting site.
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/48983…

The old guy next to Jack is usually Lou Adler

asshat Kevin O'Shea can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kevin O'Shea can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kevin O'Shea can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kevin O'Shea can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kevin O'Shea can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kevin O'Shea can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kevin O'Shea can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kevin O'Shea can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kevin O'Shea can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kevin O'Shea can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kevin O'Shea can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kevin O'Shea's Avatar
    ^^^^ The Shag needs to be the site to crack the mystery of who this little bitch is.

http://www.thedailytruffle.com/2011/...seating-chart/

An ESPN blog identified them as Kay Harrington and Yori Saneyoshi, who owns the front row season tickets, for more than 20 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin O'Shea View Post
    ^^^^ The Shag needs to be the site to crack the mystery of who this little bitch is.
    ....... I bet that old bitch runs the whole $#@!ing show, she probably slit Manny's throat. She would probably cut my balls off if she had the chance!

can denver actually pull this off?

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    can denver actually pull this off?
    Tonight? Possibly. The series? No.

yeah i just meant tonight. didn't see this coming at all.

if they win tonight, i think they can get it back to la for a game 7.

asshat BoBigRed is a rep whore. BoBigRed is a rep whore. BoBigRed is a rep whore. BoBigRed is a rep whore. BoBigRed is a rep whore. BoBigRed is a rep whore. BoBigRed is a rep whore. BoBigRed is a rep whore. BoBigRed is a rep whore. BoBigRed is a rep whore. BoBigRed is a rep whore. BoBigRed's Avatar
    Child of the Corn since the day I was born. Team Jack supporter. GO BIG RED
    Quote Originally Posted by HornsN04 View Post
    Tonight? Possibly. The series? No.
    I would agree, even if Denver was to win game 6 at home LA would have World Peace and home court for game 7. Plus, the officiating would likely favor LA in a seventh game.

That said, with that $#@! bench I don't see them beating OKC best four of seven.

McGee has been $#@!ing up $#@! tonight.

asshat BoBigRed is a rep whore. BoBigRed is a rep whore. BoBigRed is a rep whore. BoBigRed is a rep whore. BoBigRed is a rep whore. BoBigRed is a rep whore. BoBigRed is a rep whore. BoBigRed is a rep whore. BoBigRed is a rep whore. BoBigRed is a rep whore. BoBigRed is a rep whore. BoBigRed's Avatar
    Child of the Corn since the day I was born. Team Jack supporter. GO BIG RED
    Quote Originally Posted by HornsN04 View Post
    McGee has been $#@!ing up $#@! tonight.
    The Denver bench has completely trashed LA's sorry excuse of a bench.

McGee was an awesome acquisition - gave them badly needed size, shot intimidation, and a matchup with Bynum. Best I've ever seen him play.

that dipper finger roll over bynum was pure WILT !

Here come the Lakers.

here comes the lakers run...

mcgee is $#@!ing balling.

oh wow, kobe.

jesus christ.

wow kobe

one old perv that sits next to Jack.
    That guy is badass. What the $#@! are you talking about?

i am honestly shocked he missed that.

wonder if kobe will shoot it here?

+ Reply to Thread