+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Houston Happy Hour-Tuesday April 24

NAACP National Champ Snacks GORN Snacks GORN Snacks GORN Snacks GORN Snacks GORN Snacks GORN Snacks GORN Snacks GORN Snacks GORN Snacks GORN Snacks GORN Snacks's Avatar
    Hmmm.... I have Hapkido tonight at 6p. I *might* bail on hapkido for an "event" I need to attend...

ldogg won't make it.

Quote Originally Posted by SydneyCarton View Post
    So then why did you show up on the last thread, lip atremble, whimpering about not being invited to a happy hour that happened on a Tuesday? You know, the one where your regular flow went full-blown Niagra and launched your tampon somewhere into the ionosphere?

This thread is awash with spouses, parents, and both, along with business owners and entrepreneurs who still manage to find time to on a Tuesday to have a drink, including the guy who started the thread. So please spare us "no one with responsibilities" bull$#@!. Especially when it reads as "no one else has the kind of responsibilities I have to contend with." Shockingly, for those people who have children and significant others, it's oftentimes easier to get out on a Tuesday than it is on Friday or Saturday nights.

Jesus. You're like a machine, built in a government lab, with the express purpose of posting the most whiny, self-aggrandizing, petulant pussy bull$#@! as determined by some scientific formula.
    So you don't want to be facebook friends?

And for the record I am a single dad of two small children, I know a great deal about responsibility. Nobody was implying that their responsibilities for work, etc are less important. I think you just like to hear yourself talk.
    Last edited by Dillo Pad; 04-24-2012 at 12:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by StregaHorn View Post
    I will stop by to say hey on my way to South Dallas.
    Yeah, I am out. My early AM call is catching up to me. You $#@!s have fun!

asshat SydneyCarton grows his own roses SydneyCarton grows his own roses SydneyCarton grows his own roses SydneyCarton grows his own roses SydneyCarton grows his own roses SydneyCarton grows his own roses SydneyCarton grows his own roses SydneyCarton grows his own roses SydneyCarton grows his own roses SydneyCarton grows his own roses SydneyCarton grows his own roses SydneyCarton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dillo Pad View Post

And for the record I am a single dad of two small children, I know a great deal about responsibility. Nobody was implying that their responsibilities for work, etc are less important. I think you just like to hear yourself talk.
    Everyone knows you're a single dad of two children. You've made that perfectly clear the many times you've spilled your purse out all over this forum.

When you make a statement that "no one with any REAL responsibility can drink on a Tuesday" you're not implying, you're flat out saying that anyone who can go for a drink on Tuesday doesn't have any real responsibility. It's not rocket science, you're just a dense, self-involved $#@!. And not only is it not rocket-science, the statement itself is complete bull$#@!.

If it was all about me liking to "hear myself talk" then I probably would have spent more than 20 minutes on this board in the past two and a half months. But when I do get more time and start posting more regularly again, I'll be sure to take a page from your book and post an "I'm back bitches" thread announcing my presence. Sweet, sweet irony.

asshat SydneyCarton grows his own roses SydneyCarton grows his own roses SydneyCarton grows his own roses SydneyCarton grows his own roses SydneyCarton grows his own roses SydneyCarton grows his own roses SydneyCarton grows his own roses SydneyCarton grows his own roses SydneyCarton grows his own roses SydneyCarton grows his own roses SydneyCarton grows his own roses SydneyCarton's Avatar
    OH $#@!. Way to upgrade from "no real responsibilities" to "burdened with REAL responsibilities" in just one quick post!

WTF it stinks of bleeding vagina in here.

arbiter of taste huge Shaggy Gold Club huge Shaggy Gold Club huge Shaggy Gold Club huge Shaggy Gold Club huge Shaggy Gold Club huge Shaggy Gold Club huge Shaggy Gold Club huge Shaggy Gold Club huge Shaggy Gold Club huge Shaggy Gold Club huge Shaggy Gold Club huge's Avatar

oooorrrrr you phrased like $#@!
    how about that?

While we are at Front Porch, Sydney and Dillo will be over at Rich's discussing their differences...

asshat misslaw is a rep whore. misslaw is a rep whore. misslaw is a rep whore. misslaw is a rep whore. misslaw is a rep whore. misslaw is a rep whore. misslaw is a rep whore. misslaw is a rep whore. misslaw is a rep whore. misslaw is a rep whore. misslaw is a rep whore. misslaw's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoetzl View Post
    While we are at Front Porch, Sydney and Dillo will be over at Rich's discussing their differences...

I think Rich's is straight on Tuesdays. Besides, the BRB is right around the corner.

Listen here, Ginger Avenger, I'll not be mocked by someone who is allergic to ground beef.

Also, haven't chicks been saying for years that Rich's on Tuesday night's is straight night or something? Not that I'd know. Even if I were gay, the only person with less business on a dance floor than me might be you, sir. Tall and pasty is no way to dance in this life, son.

asshat Scraps might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Scraps might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Scraps might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Scraps might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Scraps might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Scraps might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Scraps might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Scraps might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Scraps might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Scraps might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Scraps might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Scraps's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by M C Orange View Post
    my u6 soccer practice may get cut early to get into this, although i'm still hurting from scraps' 4 day long camping trip this past weekend, but, there is a beautiful woman who lives near that spot who i want to marry.
    The Dude was gonna drive us to this but his car got smashed by a tree at the camping trip

asshat ERhine Shaggy Gold Club ERhine Shaggy Gold Club ERhine Shaggy Gold Club ERhine Shaggy Gold Club ERhine Shaggy Gold Club ERhine Shaggy Gold Club ERhine Shaggy Gold Club ERhine Shaggy Gold Club ERhine Shaggy Gold Club ERhine Shaggy Gold Club ERhine Shaggy Gold Club
    Serious thread is serious.

OH $#@!. Way to upgrade from "no real responsibilities" to "burdened with REAL responsibilities" in just one quick post!
    Wait, wut? No real responsibilities. Just tired and in a bad mood, and don't want to be a Debbie Downer, which I would be. Trust me, I wish I hadn't had a 7am VC this AM. le sigh

Prolific Pedant Huckleberry GORN Huckleberry GORN Huckleberry GORN Huckleberry GORN Huckleberry GORN Huckleberry GORN Huckleberry GORN Huckleberry GORN Huckleberry GORN Huckleberry GORN Huckleberry GORN Huckleberry's Avatar
    I considered ditching my responsibilities (of which nobody else has any that even approach my super important ones), but I'm pretty sure that McNelly's daughter is in love with me and that just makes things awkward.

Or is that McNelly?

Quote Originally Posted by Huckleberry View Post
    I considered ditching my responsibilities (of which nobody else has any that even approach my super important ones), but I'm pretty sure that McNelly's daughter is in love with me and that just makes things awkward.

Or is that McNelly?
    nice.

Ha, it's trivia night tonight there, too

Sunovabitch HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09's Avatar

Or is that McNelly?
    Which one? And are you prepared to face the wrath that is "Death by Spoetzl?" It's the one where he balls up a massive spoon's worth of peanut butter, tosses it up in the air only to swallow it in one fell swoop. Upon which he then embraces you into his version of a bear hug (honestly it's more like a Dr. Zaius hug) while the peanut butter then turns Spoetzl into a human spaz-o-matic including an overloaded frothing machine feature. It's pretty novel if you ask me. Coroners' rule it an accident every time.

"Hug me, damn you!" - Spoetzl

Last edited by HousHorn09; 04-24-2012 at 03:25 PM. Reason: And for my 2,600th post...

Good news. There will be a raffle.

Darn, we'll miss you. Hope to see you next time, Strega!

but I'm pretty sure that McNelly's daughter is in love with me and that just makes things awkward.

Quote Originally Posted by HousHorn09 View Post
    Which one? And are you prepared to face the wrath that is "Death by Spoetzl?" It's the one where he balls up a massive spoon's worth of peanut butter, tosses it up in the air only to swallow it in one fell swoop. Upon which he then embraces you into his version of a bear hug (honestly it's more like a Dr. Zaius hug) while the peanut butter then turns Spoetzl into a human spaz-o-matic including an overloaded frothing machine feature. It's pretty novel if you ask me. Coroners' rule it an accident every time.

"Hug me, damn you!" - Spoetzl
    That probably made sense when you first thought of it. I'm just amazed your wife is letting you out of the house tonight.

Sunovabitch HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09's Avatar
    That probably made sense when you first thought of it. I'm just amazed your wife is letting you out of the house tonight.
    You're finally over 100 posts. Everyone here is so proud of you. (golfer's clap)

asshat Brock Rockswell grows his own roses Brock Rockswell grows his own roses Brock Rockswell grows his own roses Brock Rockswell grows his own roses Brock Rockswell grows his own roses Brock Rockswell grows his own roses Brock Rockswell grows his own roses Brock Rockswell grows his own roses Brock Rockswell grows his own roses Brock Rockswell grows his own roses Brock Rockswell grows his own roses Brock Rockswell's Avatar
    Just saw this, I believe I am staying in, drinking good beer, and watching the rest of season 3 of the wire with the miss. Had this been proposed for a Thursday, I would have likely showed up swangin and bangin.

btw, a couple of us will be headed over between 4:30 and 5pm to try and hold some tables outside..in case anyone else wanted to stop by early.

Quote Originally Posted by McNelly View Post
    btw, a couple of us will be headed over between 4:30 and 5pm to try and hold some tables outside..in case anyone else wanted to stop by early.
    I'll see about accelerating my arrival time from 7:30 to closer to 6 or 6:30, but I won't be able to roll up right at 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Rockswell View Post
    Just saw this, I believe I am staying in, drinking good beer, and watching the rest of season 3 of the wire with the miss. Had this been proposed for a Thursday, I would have likely showed up swangin and bangin.
    Promises, promises. Besides, your snatch left a sand trail as you walked out the door.

asshat ERhine Shaggy Gold Club ERhine Shaggy Gold Club ERhine Shaggy Gold Club ERhine Shaggy Gold Club ERhine Shaggy Gold Club ERhine Shaggy Gold Club ERhine Shaggy Gold Club ERhine Shaggy Gold Club ERhine Shaggy Gold Club ERhine Shaggy Gold Club ERhine Shaggy Gold Club
    On my way.

Wait, wut? No real responsibilities. Just tired and in a bad mood, and don't want to be a Debbie Downer, which I would be. Trust me, I wish I hadn't had a 7am VC this AM. le sigh
    Well, FURK. Traffic sucks donkey $#@!. I hate driving to South Dallas.

I might stop by just to kill some time.

asshat misslaw is a rep whore. misslaw is a rep whore. misslaw is a rep whore. misslaw is a rep whore. misslaw is a rep whore. misslaw is a rep whore. misslaw is a rep whore. misslaw is a rep whore. misslaw is a rep whore. misslaw is a rep whore. misslaw is a rep whore. misslaw's Avatar
    Bernard - are you ready to leave your casa? I'm heading to FP soon.

Would've headed down to the H but gotta meet with my student group tonight to finalize prep for their Central American trek this summer.

These new Americans are still here working. I'm ready to roll now. I'll hand 'em some cash and roll shortly.

Bernard

I missed the shepherd exit reading this thread while driving down 59. Guess I'm in. #justonebeer
    Last edited by rtchorn; 04-24-2012 at 06:00 PM.

i should win lotteries and moe to tex.....and drink with you.

TOR - where the $#@! are you????

Quote Originally Posted by misslaw View Post
    TOR - where the $#@! are you????
    With rumble.

TOR flirting with excommunication.

just got in from my kids soccer practice...how long is this going on? I can be there by 9ish

asshat TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR's Avatar
    Puking my brains out, I think Homesick poisoned me for ogling his mrs.

tor stop being a hoe....drink whiskey and then make me a pizza before your leaf

Quote Originally Posted by TOR View Post

U serious?

asshat Murfdogg21 Shaggy Gold Club Murfdogg21 Shaggy Gold Club Murfdogg21 Shaggy Gold Club Murfdogg21 Shaggy Gold Club Murfdogg21 Shaggy Gold Club Murfdogg21 Shaggy Gold Club Murfdogg21 Shaggy Gold Club Murfdogg21 Shaggy Gold Club Murfdogg21 Shaggy Gold Club Murfdogg21 Shaggy Gold Club Murfdogg21 Shaggy Gold Club Murfdogg21's Avatar
    281, MY WAY OF SHOWING LOVE TO THE FOLKS BACK HOME
    Thanks for the shout out, McNelly. My heart will always be with htown shaggy.

Please report how many packs of nicorette RTC goes through tonight. Also, more pics of daughters/hot wives.

Quote Originally Posted by TOR View Post
    This is why you don't get included in Nice Things. Tiny Dillo.

This is why you don't get included in Nice Things. Tiny Dillo.
    You are flirting with being obsessed.

Quote Originally Posted by Murfdogg21 View Post
    Thanks for the shout out, McNelly. My heart will always be with htown shaggy.

Please report how many packs of nicorette RTC goes through tonight. Also, more pics of daughters/hot wives.
    Six. McNelly gave me a dip, I'm good now.

...and $#@! the city of Houston. $#@!ing $70 parking ticket with nothing posted. Not worth my time to fight it. $#@!ers

Bernard

asshat hornimal grows his own roses hornimal grows his own roses hornimal grows his own roses hornimal grows his own roses hornimal grows his own roses hornimal grows his own roses hornimal grows his own roses hornimal grows his own roses hornimal grows his own roses hornimal grows his own roses hornimal grows his own roses hornimal's Avatar
    where's TOR?

asshat TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hornimal View Post
    where's TOR?
    Praying for death.

asshat Homesickhorn Shaggy Gold Club Homesickhorn Shaggy Gold Club Homesickhorn Shaggy Gold Club Homesickhorn Shaggy Gold Club Homesickhorn Shaggy Gold Club Homesickhorn Shaggy Gold Club Homesickhorn Shaggy Gold Club Homesickhorn Shaggy Gold Club Homesickhorn Shaggy Gold Club Homesickhorn Shaggy Gold Club Homesickhorn Shaggy Gold Club Homesickhorn's Avatar
    Don't know, but why am I in a handbasket?
    Quote Originally Posted by hornimal View Post
    where's TOR?
    Next door, replacing his vag cleaner.

asshat updawg grows his own roses updawg grows his own roses updawg grows his own roses updawg grows his own roses updawg grows his own roses updawg grows his own roses updawg grows his own roses updawg grows his own roses updawg grows his own roses updawg grows his own roses updawg grows his own roses
    You are flirting with being obsessed.
    You are. Why aren't you there?

arbiter of taste huge Shaggy Gold Club huge Shaggy Gold Club huge Shaggy Gold Club huge Shaggy Gold Club huge Shaggy Gold Club huge Shaggy Gold Club huge Shaggy Gold Club huge Shaggy Gold Club huge Shaggy Gold Club huge Shaggy Gold Club huge Shaggy Gold Club huge's Avatar
    I had fun. Drank mez lonestar and left early for free steaks and bourbon. Mmm

Thanks to McNelly for oragnizing the HH!

asshat hornimal grows his own roses hornimal grows his own roses hornimal grows his own roses hornimal grows his own roses hornimal grows his own roses hornimal grows his own roses hornimal grows his own roses hornimal grows his own roses hornimal grows his own roses hornimal grows his own roses hornimal grows his own roses hornimal's Avatar
    Bernard ditched us for the blecks. Shocking, I know.

+ Reply to Thread