+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012 NFL Draft thread

Roger...stop...seriously.

asshat PittsburghTiger grows his own roses PittsburghTiger grows his own roses PittsburghTiger grows his own roses PittsburghTiger grows his own roses PittsburghTiger grows his own roses PittsburghTiger grows his own roses PittsburghTiger grows his own roses PittsburghTiger grows his own roses PittsburghTiger grows his own roses PittsburghTiger grows his own roses PittsburghTiger grows his own roses PittsburghTiger's Avatar
    Nope, Notre Dame is pretty serious about NOT wanting to be part of a conference....So, nope.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Knight View Post
    Does Floyd count

Quote Originally Posted by DFWBear View Post
    Arizona is so $#@!ing retarded.

Your QB sucks, your defense is in shambles, and you have the worst offensive line in the league.

Solution? draft a WR!
    Arizona's defense was actually pretty good the 2nd half of the year although they do need a pass rusher but not in shambles. They definitely could have used an OL....

asshat jzimo slams and goes hard. jzimo slams and goes hard. jzimo slams and goes hard. jzimo slams and goes hard. jzimo slams and goes hard. jzimo slams and goes hard. jzimo slams and goes hard. jzimo slams and goes hard. jzimo slams and goes hard. jzimo slams and goes hard. jzimo slams and goes hard. jzimo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by phdhorn View Post
    Nope. He keeps dropping.
    I see what you did there. It's funny because he drops the football at inopportune times.

asshat drew8117 is a rep whore. drew8117 is a rep whore. drew8117 is a rep whore. drew8117 is a rep whore. drew8117 is a rep whore. drew8117 is a rep whore. drew8117 is a rep whore. drew8117 is a rep whore. drew8117 is a rep whore. drew8117 is a rep whore. drew8117 is a rep whore.
    DeCastro is sitting there at #14.

He was the ONLY guy that I thought they should pick that's still available right now if they had stayed there.

Is the 2nd rounder worth the difference in Claiborne and DeCastro?

Floyds ears are on the back of his head.

Did Floyd say bubble guts?

asshat ERhine Shaggy Gold Club ERhine Shaggy Gold Club ERhine Shaggy Gold Club ERhine Shaggy Gold Club ERhine Shaggy Gold Club ERhine Shaggy Gold Club ERhine Shaggy Gold Club ERhine Shaggy Gold Club ERhine Shaggy Gold Club ERhine Shaggy Gold Club ERhine Shaggy Gold Club
    Quote Originally Posted by drew8117 View Post
    Good pick for Arizona...get some pressure off of Fitz.

Now just get the QB to get them the ball.

And yes they have more issues than that, but it's a step.
    They have no QB and have a horrendous Offensive line. WR was the last thing they needed to spend a first round pick on.

asshat PittsburghTiger grows his own roses PittsburghTiger grows his own roses PittsburghTiger grows his own roses PittsburghTiger grows his own roses PittsburghTiger grows his own roses PittsburghTiger grows his own roses PittsburghTiger grows his own roses PittsburghTiger grows his own roses PittsburghTiger grows his own roses PittsburghTiger grows his own roses PittsburghTiger grows his own roses PittsburghTiger's Avatar
    Kolber is awful.....just awful.

Quote Originally Posted by michaelpshayes View Post
    HOLLA
    Absofuckinglutely he is

bunghole Nate The Great is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Nate The Great is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Nate The Great's Avatar
    Did he just say it feels like bubble guts?

He was the ONLY guy that I thought they should pick that's still available right now if they had stayed there.

Dallas did sign two guards and actually lead the league in rushing up the middle.....Disappointed not to get DeCastro but Claiborne could be a game changer....

asshat drew8117 is a rep whore. drew8117 is a rep whore. drew8117 is a rep whore. drew8117 is a rep whore. drew8117 is a rep whore. drew8117 is a rep whore. drew8117 is a rep whore. drew8117 is a rep whore. drew8117 is a rep whore. drew8117 is a rep whore. drew8117 is a rep whore.
    I said they need a QB to get them the ball.

They also needed help getting Fitz from being triple covered on every play as well.

They had a TON of options, and took the best player on their board(I'd bet). Can't fault them.

asshat jtk1519 grows his own roses jtk1519 grows his own roses jtk1519 grows his own roses jtk1519 grows his own roses jtk1519 grows his own roses jtk1519 grows his own roses jtk1519 grows his own roses jtk1519 grows his own roses jtk1519 grows his own roses jtk1519 grows his own roses jtk1519 grows his own roses jtk1519's Avatar

Absolutely. Dallas can win with the OL they have. They didn't have a prayer with the CBs they had.

Quote Originally Posted by PatrickBateman View Post
    Dallas did sign two guards and actually lead the league in rushing up the middle.....Disappointed not to get DeCastro but Claiborne could be a game changer....
    I'm coming around to that as well.

I think DeCastro would be better than either of those FA signings...but Claiborne could be a special player.

Quote Originally Posted by jtk1519 View Post
    Absolutely. Dallas can win with the OL they have. They didn't have a prayer with the CBs they had.
    I hope they have a plan at C.

I think the Tackles are good, and the Guards should be average at worst...but Center was horrendous last year. Got to fix that.

The fake or stupid social media update commercials are starting to wear thin.

He did say bubble guts.

1. bubble guts

The noises made in your stomache when your ass is about to burst due to a case of explosive diarrhea
    Everytime i eat greasy foods I get the bubble guts.
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...=bubble%20guts

asshat TexArcher Shaggy Gold Club TexArcher Shaggy Gold Club TexArcher Shaggy Gold Club TexArcher Shaggy Gold Club TexArcher Shaggy Gold Club TexArcher Shaggy Gold Club TexArcher Shaggy Gold Club TexArcher Shaggy Gold Club TexArcher Shaggy Gold Club TexArcher Shaggy Gold Club TexArcher Shaggy Gold Club TexArcher's Avatar
    Don't care about Dallas one way or the other, but thought Claiborne was a terrific pick.

bunghole Nate The Great is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Nate The Great is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Nate The Great's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by longhornmatt View Post
    Thought so, way to own the moment...

Damn the Rams have gotten a HAUL out of this draft...plus 2 extra First rounders in 2013 and 2014.

on espn...who is the rapper guy wearing the red coat? he was just singing about...."the cit-ay, the cit-ay, the cit-ay, the cit-ay"

asshat jtk1519 grows his own roses jtk1519 grows his own roses jtk1519 grows his own roses jtk1519 grows his own roses jtk1519 grows his own roses jtk1519 grows his own roses jtk1519 grows his own roses jtk1519 grows his own roses jtk1519 grows his own roses jtk1519 grows his own roses jtk1519 grows his own roses jtk1519's Avatar
    I hope they have a plan at C.

I think the Tackles are good, and the Guards should be average at worst...but Center was horrendous last year. Got to fix that.
    That's what rounds 3-7 are for. I'm hoping they get Molk from Michigan or Brewster from Jort U.

Fuck Aggy, Fuck OU bborange grows his own roses bborange grows his own roses bborange grows his own roses bborange grows his own roses bborange grows his own roses bborange grows his own roses bborange grows his own roses bborange grows his own roses bborange grows his own roses bborange grows his own roses bborange grows his own roses bborange's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DFWBear View Post
    Arizona is so $#@!ing retarded.

Your QB sucks, your defense is in shambles, and you have the worst offensive line in the league.

Solution? draft a WR!

It worked for Detroit didn't it?

Ewww.....Brockers at 14? I like it because it will make Fisher's FAIL that much stronger....

asshat GSU&UT grows his own roses GSU&UT grows his own roses GSU&UT grows his own roses GSU&UT grows his own roses GSU&UT grows his own roses GSU&UT grows his own roses GSU&UT grows his own roses GSU&UT grows his own roses GSU&UT grows his own roses GSU&UT grows his own roses GSU&UT grows his own roses GSU&UT's Avatar
    ROGER chill the $#@! out with the hugs.

I hope Jeff Fishers mustache contracts Berman AIDS

Jeff Fisher loves defensive linemen. Good luck with all that, Sam Bradford.

Goodell really does like to hug.

Quote Originally Posted by jtk1519 View Post
    That's what rounds 3-7 are for. I'm hoping they get Molk from Michigan or Brewster from Jort U.
    I hope you're right.

They still need to find a Safety that can compete for a starting spot, a DLine and Olineman...and probably another OLB as well.

asshat Mountaineer Maniac can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Mountaineer Maniac can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Mountaineer Maniac can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Mountaineer Maniac can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Mountaineer Maniac can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Mountaineer Maniac can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Mountaineer Maniac can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Mountaineer Maniac can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Mountaineer Maniac can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Mountaineer Maniac can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Mountaineer Maniac can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Mountaineer Maniac's Avatar
    Brockers goes 14 after all. Interesting to see St. Louis go with a defensive lineman in the first round and Cleveland going with a RB.

asshat 6th Street grows his own roses 6th Street grows his own roses 6th Street grows his own roses 6th Street grows his own roses 6th Street grows his own roses 6th Street grows his own roses 6th Street grows his own roses 6th Street grows his own roses 6th Street grows his own roses 6th Street grows his own roses 6th Street grows his own roses 6th Street's Avatar
    I'm coming around to that as well.

I think DeCastro would be better than either of those FA signings...but Claiborne could be a special player.
    This draft has 6 potential superstars - and Dallas was able to land one of them. Great move.

Quote Originally Posted by PittsburghTiger View Post
    on espn...who is the rapper guy wearing the red coat? he was just singing about...."the cit-ay, the cit-ay, the cit-ay, the cit-ay"
    Good thing you included lyrics...So many rappers in red suits on the program.

asshat 6th Street grows his own roses 6th Street grows his own roses 6th Street grows his own roses 6th Street grows his own roses 6th Street grows his own roses 6th Street grows his own roses 6th Street grows his own roses 6th Street grows his own roses 6th Street grows his own roses 6th Street grows his own roses 6th Street grows his own roses 6th Street's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountaineer Maniac View Post
    Brockers goes 14 after all. Interesting to see St. Louis go with a defensive lineman in the first round and Cleveland going with a RB.
    Worst offense in NFL. Solution: draft a DT.

asshat Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey's Avatar
    The nurturing biosphere of the mothership.
    Seattle takes Bruce Irvin.

reach.

Isn't Danny Amendola the number 1 WR for the Rams now that Lloyd left? Yikes.

Banned TheGarnetLantern is a Model Citizen TheGarnetLantern is a Model Citizen TheGarnetLantern is a Model Citizen TheGarnetLantern is a Model Citizen TheGarnetLantern is a Model Citizen TheGarnetLantern is a Model Citizen TheGarnetLantern is a Model Citizen TheGarnetLantern is a Model Citizen TheGarnetLantern is a Model Citizen TheGarnetLantern is a Model Citizen TheGarnetLantern is a Model Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by 6th Street View Post
    Meh, Poe's a combine champ and LSU DT's have a poor track record in the NFL. Kuechly is a future pro-bowl MLB.
    It's hard to make the Pro Bowl at MLB when you are playing behind a pro-bowl MLB who just happens to be the best MLB not named Patrick Willis.

Seattle with a shocker......Irvin was considered to be a 2nd rounder or late 1st....

Bruce Irvin. Holy cow.

asshat Mountaineer Maniac can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Mountaineer Maniac can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Mountaineer Maniac can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Mountaineer Maniac can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Mountaineer Maniac can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Mountaineer Maniac can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Mountaineer Maniac can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Mountaineer Maniac can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Mountaineer Maniac can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Mountaineer Maniac can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Mountaineer Maniac can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Mountaineer Maniac's Avatar
    Bruce is going to prove a ton of people wrong at the next level.

/nobias

I just wanted to give as many clues as possible.....any idea who?

Quote Originally Posted by Cluttered View Post
    Good thing you included lyrics...So many rappers in red suits on the program.

asshat DFWBear is a rep whore. DFWBear is a rep whore. DFWBear is a rep whore. DFWBear is a rep whore. DFWBear is a rep whore. DFWBear is a rep whore. DFWBear is a rep whore. DFWBear is a rep whore. DFWBear is a rep whore. DFWBear is a rep whore. DFWBear is a rep whore. DFWBear's Avatar
    lolwut seattle

asshat Blank might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Blank might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Blank might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Blank might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Blank might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Blank might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Blank might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Blank might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Blank might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Blank might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Blank might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge?
    Pete Carroll takes Snoop Dog again.

asshat oh_snap slams and goes hard. oh_snap slams and goes hard. oh_snap slams and goes hard. oh_snap slams and goes hard. oh_snap slams and goes hard. oh_snap slams and goes hard. oh_snap slams and goes hard. oh_snap slams and goes hard. oh_snap slams and goes hard. oh_snap slams and goes hard. oh_snap slams and goes hard. oh_snap's Avatar
    is carroll trying to wreck seattle before he leaves for a college job?

Another Big 12 player taken

So, Kiper and Gruden are going to question the guy flying off the edge like Von Miller who has racked up sacks every year, but Michael Brockers is a good pick because he is 320 pounds and might, someday, learn how to collapse the pocket?

Um, ok.

Wow!

asshat DFWBear is a rep whore. DFWBear is a rep whore. DFWBear is a rep whore. DFWBear is a rep whore. DFWBear is a rep whore. DFWBear is a rep whore. DFWBear is a rep whore. DFWBear is a rep whore. DFWBear is a rep whore. DFWBear is a rep whore. DFWBear is a rep whore. DFWBear's Avatar
    This guy looks solid

A bit of a reach, but he's got an incredible work ethic and I have no doubt he'll make an immediate impact.

Quote Originally Posted by PittsburghTiger View Post
    I just wanted to give as many clues as possible.....any idea who?
    Oh I thought this was a joke, didnt realize you actually gave a $#@! who that is... cause no one else does

+ Reply to Thread