+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,100 of 1403

Thread: 2012 NFL Draft thread

asshat PhatAtUT is a rep whore. PhatAtUT is a rep whore. PhatAtUT is a rep whore. PhatAtUT is a rep whore. PhatAtUT is a rep whore. PhatAtUT is a rep whore. PhatAtUT is a rep whore. PhatAtUT is a rep whore. PhatAtUT is a rep whore. PhatAtUT is a rep whore. PhatAtUT is a rep whore. PhatAtUT's Avatar
    i never listen to bob and dan on 1310 the ticket
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate The Great View Post
    Holy $#@! look at the pie hole on that bar hag
    i dont think there was a single person watching that didnt think the same thing. also, i would like to see russell wilson get a shot and do well. he's an easy guy to root for.

Wilsons gf looks like shes 40.

Seahawks play this draft game differently from everyone else.

Why would they go for him there when they don't need him?
    Last edited by Atticus; 04-27-2012 at 09:56 PM.

asshat Scraps might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Scraps might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Scraps might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Scraps might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Scraps might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Scraps might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Scraps might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Scraps might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Scraps might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Scraps might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Scraps might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Scraps's Avatar
    Gruden has a boner

so the seahawks could have signed VY for basically nothing and instead they pick a 5'10" QB in the 3rd round. Strange.

Quote Originally Posted by braddock View Post
    Wilsons gf looks like shes 40.
    Brandon Weeden's younger sister

bunghole Nate The Great is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Nate The Great is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Nate The Great's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scraps View Post
    Gruden has a boner
    idk what he likes more: Wilson, or telling kiper how much he likes wilson

asshat KC-97HORN Shaggy Gold Club KC-97HORN Shaggy Gold Club KC-97HORN Shaggy Gold Club KC-97HORN Shaggy Gold Club KC-97HORN Shaggy Gold Club KC-97HORN Shaggy Gold Club KC-97HORN Shaggy Gold Club KC-97HORN Shaggy Gold Club KC-97HORN Shaggy Gold Club KC-97HORN Shaggy Gold Club KC-97HORN Shaggy Gold Club KC-97HORN's Avatar
    no combine and taken in the early 3rd round? thats a stretch for the Texans

asshat Scraps might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Scraps might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Scraps might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Scraps might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Scraps might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Scraps might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Scraps might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Scraps might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Scraps might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Scraps might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Scraps might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Scraps's Avatar
    Wilson this goes out to you:

Damn Russell Wilsons gf is legit 30+ sporting a chihuahua. Questionable decision making.

Hurry up and get to the Cowboys pick so I can go $#@!

asshat perfectchaos007 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. perfectchaos007 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. perfectchaos007 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. perfectchaos007 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. perfectchaos007 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. perfectchaos007 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. perfectchaos007 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. perfectchaos007 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. perfectchaos007 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. perfectchaos007 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. perfectchaos007 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. perfectchaos007's Avatar
    Has Texas ever not had a player go in the 1st 2nd or 3rd rounds in a draft?

asshat PhatAtUT is a rep whore. PhatAtUT is a rep whore. PhatAtUT is a rep whore. PhatAtUT is a rep whore. PhatAtUT is a rep whore. PhatAtUT is a rep whore. PhatAtUT is a rep whore. PhatAtUT is a rep whore. PhatAtUT is a rep whore. PhatAtUT is a rep whore. PhatAtUT is a rep whore. PhatAtUT's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KC-97HORN View Post
    lance zierlein, who is probably the best local draft guy, said it was a joke that he didnt get an invite, and just about "everybody" had this guy graded as a 3rd rounder. the texans also brought him down for a workout. he is much bigger than a typical OL in the texans offensive scheme though.

Hurry up and get to the Cowboys pick so I can go $#@!

Alameda Ta'amu. Go $#@!.

bunghole Nate The Great is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Nate The Great is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Nate The Great's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectchaos007 View Post
    Has Texas ever not had a player go in the 1st 2nd or 3rd rounds in a draft?
    I'm sure at some point in the entire history of the draft they sucked enough for this to happen but not recently, kinda sucks but shouldn't last long

asshat Vic Mackey has a gigantic e-peen. Vic Mackey has a gigantic e-peen. Vic Mackey has a gigantic e-peen. Vic Mackey has a gigantic e-peen. Vic Mackey has a gigantic e-peen. Vic Mackey has a gigantic e-peen. Vic Mackey has a gigantic e-peen. Vic Mackey has a gigantic e-peen. Vic Mackey has a gigantic e-peen. Vic Mackey has a gigantic e-peen. Vic Mackey has a gigantic e-peen. Vic Mackey's Avatar
    Ummmmm why the $#@! did the Jags take a punter in the 3rd round??? Are they that solid at every single position that they don't need anything else? Wow.

asshat Texas Guy slams and goes hard. Texas Guy slams and goes hard. Texas Guy slams and goes hard. Texas Guy slams and goes hard. Texas Guy slams and goes hard. Texas Guy slams and goes hard. Texas Guy slams and goes hard. Texas Guy slams and goes hard. Texas Guy slams and goes hard. Texas Guy slams and goes hard. Texas Guy slams and goes hard. Texas Guy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KC-97HORN View Post
    ??? He was projected a third rounder, so not really.

Was KC talking about the OL or the WR?

Where did Jeff Fisher's neck go? All I see is chin.

asshat perfectchaos007 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. perfectchaos007 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. perfectchaos007 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. perfectchaos007 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. perfectchaos007 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. perfectchaos007 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. perfectchaos007 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. perfectchaos007 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. perfectchaos007 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. perfectchaos007 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. perfectchaos007 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. perfectchaos007's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate The Great View Post
    I'm sure at some point in the entire history of the draft they sucked enough for this to happen but not recently, kinda sucks but shouldn't last long
    Yeah speaks volumes of our 2007-2008 class. Well there are 14 picks still to go so maybe Acho will get off the board

C"mon man

she must suck a mean $#@!

asshat TrickyNikki grows his own roses TrickyNikki grows his own roses TrickyNikki grows his own roses TrickyNikki grows his own roses TrickyNikki grows his own roses TrickyNikki grows his own roses TrickyNikki grows his own roses TrickyNikki grows his own roses TrickyNikki grows his own roses TrickyNikki grows his own roses TrickyNikki grows his own roses
    Nobody wants to draft UT

$#@!ing right Hennings

asshat KC-97HORN Shaggy Gold Club KC-97HORN Shaggy Gold Club KC-97HORN Shaggy Gold Club KC-97HORN Shaggy Gold Club KC-97HORN Shaggy Gold Club KC-97HORN Shaggy Gold Club KC-97HORN Shaggy Gold Club KC-97HORN Shaggy Gold Club KC-97HORN Shaggy Gold Club KC-97HORN Shaggy Gold Club KC-97HORN Shaggy Gold Club KC-97HORN's Avatar
    nice job antagonizing the $#@! outta the new Yorkers there Chad... :)

C"mon man

she must suck a mean $#@!
    are you kidding? Did you see her when he got drafted? You could double fist that horse mouth

asshat TrickyNikki grows his own roses TrickyNikki grows his own roses TrickyNikki grows his own roses TrickyNikki grows his own roses TrickyNikki grows his own roses TrickyNikki grows his own roses TrickyNikki grows his own roses TrickyNikki grows his own roses TrickyNikki grows his own roses TrickyNikki grows his own roses TrickyNikki grows his own roses
    How badly are we regarded by scouts when teams would pick a midget QB over anything we have?

asshat H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX's Avatar
    here's a cool link showing all Texas NFL picks

http://www.nfl.com/draft/history/ful...=0&type=school

Texas first pick in 1988 was in the 6th round

1993 Texas only pick was in Rd 7. Lance Gunn.

2000 Texas only pick was Rd 6 - Cedric Woodard who was damn good.
    Last edited by H34TX; 04-27-2012 at 10:28 PM.

She is giving him some serious $#@! eye right now.

Shaggy fact checker catdaddyhorn is a rep whore. catdaddyhorn is a rep whore. catdaddyhorn is a rep whore. catdaddyhorn is a rep whore. catdaddyhorn is a rep whore. catdaddyhorn is a rep whore. catdaddyhorn is a rep whore. catdaddyhorn is a rep whore. catdaddyhorn is a rep whore. catdaddyhorn is a rep whore. catdaddyhorn is a rep whore. catdaddyhorn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by H34TX View Post
    is Russel Wilson Samoaoaan?
    No he's a negro, hence the ugly white chick by his sie.

asshat Fondren & Main Shaggy Gold Club Fondren & Main Shaggy Gold Club Fondren & Main Shaggy Gold Club Fondren & Main Shaggy Gold Club Fondren & Main Shaggy Gold Club Fondren & Main Shaggy Gold Club Fondren & Main Shaggy Gold Club Fondren & Main Shaggy Gold Club Fondren & Main Shaggy Gold Club Fondren & Main Shaggy Gold Club Fondren & Main Shaggy Gold Club
    damn, dude, players from $#@!kicker state are getting drafted before our guys.

Foles to Philly.....I have to hate him now....

that $#@! looks like a scene from an eddie murphy movie

asshat H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX's Avatar
    1938 - Red Wolfe was the first Horn ever drafted. RIP, would've been 100 this June.

http://www.nfl.com/player/redwolfe/2529275/profile

"Red Wolfe" - damn, how cool is that?
    Last edited by H34TX; 04-27-2012 at 10:40 PM.

asshat TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL's Avatar
    That chick has so much of the crazy that it's unbelievable. Yo Russell, time to leave that bitch in wherever the hell you're from-ville and upgraaayyyyyed.

asshat 6th Street slams and goes hard. 6th Street slams and goes hard. 6th Street slams and goes hard. 6th Street slams and goes hard. 6th Street slams and goes hard. 6th Street slams and goes hard. 6th Street slams and goes hard. 6th Street slams and goes hard. 6th Street slams and goes hard. 6th Street slams and goes hard. 6th Street slams and goes hard. 6th Street's Avatar
    Love the LaMichael James pick to SF. You need a nice stable of backs, and this gives SF a deep rotation with Gore, Hunter, James, and Jacobs. Didn't care for the AJ Jenkins pick, but I can trust Harbaugh after he picked up Aldon Smith last year.

Harbaugh is going all in for playmakers on offense, and I totally respect that. This offseason he's done the following:

re-signed Alex Smith
    signed Mario Manningham, WR
    signed Randy Moss, WR
    signed Brandon Jacobs, short yardage back
    drafted AJ Jenkins as 4th WR/PR/KR
    drafted LaMichael James as 3rd down back, specialist

add all that to Vernon Davis at TE, and the offense is no longer a liability.

Austin Westlake's Nick Foles goes to the Fecals.

God, I hate the Fecals.

Has anyone heard if it is true that VY may be going to SF?

some guy from Canada just got picked

So UT is doing well then?

asshat 6th Street slams and goes hard. 6th Street slams and goes hard. 6th Street slams and goes hard. 6th Street slams and goes hard. 6th Street slams and goes hard. 6th Street slams and goes hard. 6th Street slams and goes hard. 6th Street slams and goes hard. 6th Street slams and goes hard. 6th Street slams and goes hard. 6th Street slams and goes hard. 6th Street's Avatar
    Apparently the Canadian dude tore it up at the combine.

asshat Kip Jordy can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kip Jordy can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kip Jordy can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kip Jordy can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kip Jordy can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kip Jordy can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kip Jordy can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kip Jordy can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kip Jordy can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kip Jordy can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kip Jordy can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kip Jordy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vic Mackey View Post
    Ummmmm why the $#@! did the Jags take a punter in the 3rd round??? Are they that solid at every single position that they don't need anything else? Wow.
    Have you seen their QB situation? They are going to be punting alot.

asshat mileslong might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mileslong might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mileslong might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mileslong might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mileslong might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mileslong might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mileslong might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mileslong might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mileslong might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mileslong might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mileslong might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mileslong's Avatar
    regina and florida international now have more picks than texas...

Quote Originally Posted by TrickyNikki View Post
    So UT is doing well then?
    canada has 35,000,000 people. UT has what, like 46,000 students? i think its pretty remarkable we're within 1 drafted player of them.

asshat ousuxndallas is a rep whore. ousuxndallas is a rep whore. ousuxndallas is a rep whore. ousuxndallas is a rep whore. ousuxndallas is a rep whore. ousuxndallas is a rep whore. ousuxndallas is a rep whore. ousuxndallas is a rep whore. ousuxndallas is a rep whore. ousuxndallas is a rep whore. ousuxndallas is a rep whore. ousuxndallas's Avatar
    Foles could end up being a really good QB. He's 1000x better than Tanneyhill.

the Canadian dude, Akeim Hicks, started off at L$U but had to leave US football due to obvious cash payments. Rolled the dice with Canada football and it paid off.

Quote Originally Posted by ousuxndallas View Post
    yup, he's got the mature look and can make NFL throws
    Last edited by H34TX; 04-27-2012 at 10:59 PM.

asshat Fondren & Main Shaggy Gold Club Fondren & Main Shaggy Gold Club Fondren & Main Shaggy Gold Club Fondren & Main Shaggy Gold Club Fondren & Main Shaggy Gold Club Fondren & Main Shaggy Gold Club Fondren & Main Shaggy Gold Club Fondren & Main Shaggy Gold Club Fondren & Main Shaggy Gold Club Fondren & Main Shaggy Gold Club Fondren & Main Shaggy Gold Club
    This is amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by ousuxndallas View Post
    They both suck. This is a $#@!ty draft for QBs.

+ Reply to Thread