+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Recruiting DeSoto High

bunghole UDontKnow slams and goes hard. UDontKnow slams and goes hard. UDontKnow slams and goes hard. UDontKnow slams and goes hard. UDontKnow slams and goes hard. UDontKnow slams and goes hard. UDontKnow slams and goes hard. UDontKnow slams and goes hard. UDontKnow slams and goes hard. UDontKnow slams and goes hard. UDontKnow slams and goes hard. UDontKnow's Avatar

Recruiting DeSoto High

I was just wondering if anyone had an idea about DeSoto.

It's just that both Darius Terrell and A.J. White decided to transfer (I'm not going to accuse either of them for not panning out).

Does this mean that the staff needs to scrutinize the DeSoto kids a little bit harder before jumping to offer them??

I'm scrong den Derka Derka GORN Derka Derka GORN Derka Derka GORN Derka Derka GORN Derka Derka GORN Derka Derka GORN Derka Derka GORN Derka Derka GORN Derka Derka GORN Derka Derka GORN Derka Derka GORN Derka Derka's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by UDontKnow View Post
    I was just wondering if anyone had an idea about DeSoto.

It's just that both Darius Terrell and A.J. White decided to transfer (I'm not going to accuse either of them for not panning out).

Does this mean that the staff needs to scrutinize the DeSoto kids a little bit harder before jumping to offer them??

Erik Hardeman and Antwan Cobb got kicked off the team. Alex Okafor is an All American. You win some, you lose some.

lulzsec branthebuilder Shaggy Gold Club branthebuilder Shaggy Gold Club branthebuilder Shaggy Gold Club branthebuilder Shaggy Gold Club branthebuilder Shaggy Gold Club branthebuilder Shaggy Gold Club branthebuilder Shaggy Gold Club branthebuilder Shaggy Gold Club branthebuilder Shaggy Gold Club branthebuilder Shaggy Gold Club branthebuilder Shaggy Gold Club branthebuilder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Derka Derka View Post
    Erik Hardeman and Antwan Cobb got kicked off the team. Alex Okafor is an All American. You win some, you lose some.
    I thought Cobb got a medical scholarship?

asshat Surly Bevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Surly Bevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Surly Bevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Surly Bevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Surly Bevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Surly Bevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Surly Bevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Surly Bevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Surly Bevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Surly Bevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Surly Bevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Surly Bevo's Avatar
    Wasn't Cyrus Gray from Desoto? He didn't seem like anything but a pretty productive citizen for aggy.

asshat TULAUS grows his own roses TULAUS grows his own roses TULAUS grows his own roses TULAUS grows his own roses TULAUS grows his own roses TULAUS grows his own roses TULAUS grows his own roses TULAUS grows his own roses TULAUS grows his own roses TULAUS grows his own roses TULAUS grows his own roses
    I think the staff finally figured out last year that they need to scrutinize every kid a little harder before offering.

Banned Urinal Cake is a Model Citizen Urinal Cake is a Model Citizen Urinal Cake is a Model Citizen Urinal Cake is a Model Citizen Urinal Cake is a Model Citizen Urinal Cake is a Model Citizen Urinal Cake is a Model Citizen Urinal Cake is a Model Citizen Urinal Cake is a Model Citizen Urinal Cake is a Model Citizen Urinal Cake is a Model Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by Derka Derka View Post
    Okafor is from pflugerville.

We could've used Cyrus Gray and Von Miller over Tre Newton and Russell Carter.

lulzsec branthebuilder Shaggy Gold Club branthebuilder Shaggy Gold Club branthebuilder Shaggy Gold Club branthebuilder Shaggy Gold Club branthebuilder Shaggy Gold Club branthebuilder Shaggy Gold Club branthebuilder Shaggy Gold Club branthebuilder Shaggy Gold Club branthebuilder Shaggy Gold Club branthebuilder Shaggy Gold Club branthebuilder Shaggy Gold Club branthebuilder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Urinal Cake View Post
    So were Cobb and Hardemann. Derka's point being that it's the player not the school that determines who you should recruit.

Garret Gilbert , Malcolm Williams, Edorian Mccullough, Sneezy Beltran, Blake Gideon, Chris Hall, Brett Robin and Darius White were all from Texas. We should probably stop recruiting that state

asshat WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club
    Brett Robin couldn't hold Sneezy's jock.

asshat runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone's Avatar
    If something is soft, you can get it hard
    Quote Originally Posted by Urinal Cake View Post
    No kidding.

Curtis Riser is from Desoto and I think he'll be a big time contributer.

asshat MrHelobious Shaggy Gold Club MrHelobious Shaggy Gold Club MrHelobious Shaggy Gold Club MrHelobious Shaggy Gold Club MrHelobious Shaggy Gold Club MrHelobious Shaggy Gold Club MrHelobious Shaggy Gold Club MrHelobious Shaggy Gold Club MrHelobious Shaggy Gold Club MrHelobious Shaggy Gold Club MrHelobious Shaggy Gold Club MrHelobious's Avatar
    All I know is that those kids are pretty damn fast. They swept every relay yesterday at the regionals.

+ Reply to Thread