+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "This Is 40" - Knocked Up spinoff

Banned Greenspointexas can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Greenspointexas can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Greenspointexas can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Greenspointexas can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Greenspointexas can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Greenspointexas can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Greenspointexas can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Greenspointexas can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Greenspointexas can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Greenspointexas can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Greenspointexas can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night.
    From the city where our stadiums drop their tops

"This Is 40" - Knocked Up spinoff

SIAP. Did a search and nothing came up.

http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/universal/thisis40/

Comes out on X-mas. Offered without comment

Banned Greenspointexas can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Greenspointexas can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Greenspointexas can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Greenspointexas can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Greenspointexas can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Greenspointexas can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Greenspointexas can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Greenspointexas can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Greenspointexas can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Greenspointexas can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Greenspointexas can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night.
    From the city where our stadiums drop their tops

Embedded

asshat Kid Quick can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kid Quick can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kid Quick can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kid Quick can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kid Quick can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kid Quick can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kid Quick can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kid Quick can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kid Quick can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kid Quick can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kid Quick can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kid Quick's Avatar
    I honestly think Judd Aptow makes movies so his blah looking and talent deficient wife can have a career. She's awful and needs to get the $#@! off my movie screen.

asshat MyQuick=FrenchToast can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. MyQuick=FrenchToast can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. MyQuick=FrenchToast can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. MyQuick=FrenchToast can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. MyQuick=FrenchToast can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. MyQuick=FrenchToast can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. MyQuick=FrenchToast can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. MyQuick=FrenchToast can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. MyQuick=FrenchToast can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. MyQuick=FrenchToast can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. MyQuick=FrenchToast can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. MyQuick=FrenchToast's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Quick View Post
    I honestly think Judd Aptow makes movies so his blah looking and talent deficient wife can have a career. She's awful and needs to get the $#@! off my movie screen.
    I actually like her. But the marriage reminds of Tim Burton and Helena Bonham Carter (and the third in their relationship, Johnny Depp).

degenerate dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks's Avatar
    I actually like Leslie Mann as well. The scenes with this family (and Jason Segel's character) were the only ones I could tolerate in Knocked Up.

I'm mildly intrigued.

There wasn't one thing funny in that trailer.

asshat CaptainEd grows his own roses CaptainEd grows his own roses CaptainEd grows his own roses CaptainEd grows his own roses CaptainEd grows his own roses CaptainEd grows his own roses CaptainEd grows his own roses CaptainEd grows his own roses CaptainEd grows his own roses CaptainEd grows his own roses CaptainEd grows his own roses CaptainEd's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by da_clean_up_man View Post
    this

asshat thewacokid can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. thewacokid can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. thewacokid can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. thewacokid can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. thewacokid can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. thewacokid can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. thewacokid can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. thewacokid can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. thewacokid can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. thewacokid can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. thewacokid can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. thewacokid's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Quick View Post
    I find her charming. She was really good as Bill's teacher in Freaks and Geeks.

asshat MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by da_clean_up_man View Post
    "i can tell by the rings" was kinda funny.

i thought knocked up was funny too. jason segals character(as mentioned already) was my favorite. hope this one lives up since it has paul rudd in it...but ill go in with pretty medium expectations.

asshat CaptainEd grows his own roses CaptainEd grows his own roses CaptainEd grows his own roses CaptainEd grows his own roses CaptainEd grows his own roses CaptainEd grows his own roses CaptainEd grows his own roses CaptainEd grows his own roses CaptainEd grows his own roses CaptainEd grows his own roses CaptainEd grows his own roses CaptainEd's Avatar
    i thought knocked up was funny. this does not look that way.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainEd View Post

asshat mez2 Shaggy Gold Club mez2 Shaggy Gold Club mez2 Shaggy Gold Club mez2 Shaggy Gold Club mez2 Shaggy Gold Club mez2 Shaggy Gold Club mez2 Shaggy Gold Club mez2 Shaggy Gold Club mez2 Shaggy Gold Club mez2 Shaggy Gold Club mez2 Shaggy Gold Club mez2's Avatar
    showin' naked ass in the great state of Texas
    knocked up was/is hilarious.

asshat tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainEd View Post
    Knocked Up was awesome. Leslie Mann is pretty great.

This looks a bit tired.

+ Reply to Thread