+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lisa Needs Banhammer

Lisa Needs Banhammer

Seriously, $#@! this bitch. She's just trolling now. At the very least, ban from baseball board. $#@!.

asshat TexasIsBetter grows his own roses TexasIsBetter grows his own roses TexasIsBetter grows his own roses TexasIsBetter grows his own roses TexasIsBetter grows his own roses TexasIsBetter grows his own roses TexasIsBetter grows his own roses TexasIsBetter grows his own roses TexasIsBetter grows his own roses TexasIsBetter grows his own roses TexasIsBetter grows his own roses TexasIsBetter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by skipperj View Post
    Seriously, $#@! this bitch. She's just trolling now. At the very least, ban from baseball board. $#@!.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasIsBetter View Post
    abcd

asshat mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuk-Monkey View Post
    abcd
    i ii iii iv

Her profile:

http://www.shaggybevo.com/board/memb...a-Needs-Braces

Not sure if this helps.......but the situation's snowballing.

Can we at least delete either/or Dwight Shrute or garnettlantern$#@!....no $#@!ty poster should be allowed a sock...

Off I go to see the $#@!tiness of Lisa...

Our bats have gone ice cold....ha ha...

asshat TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FCHorn View Post
    Can we at least delete either/or Dwight Shrute or garnettlantern$#@!....no $#@!ty poster should be allowed a sock...

Ban them all.... one fell swoop.

Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    Ban them all.... one fell swoop.
    They ain't all there...

asshat erikestradaschesthair Shaggy Gold Club erikestradaschesthair Shaggy Gold Club erikestradaschesthair Shaggy Gold Club erikestradaschesthair Shaggy Gold Club erikestradaschesthair Shaggy Gold Club erikestradaschesthair Shaggy Gold Club erikestradaschesthair Shaggy Gold Club erikestradaschesthair Shaggy Gold Club erikestradaschesthair Shaggy Gold Club erikestradaschesthair Shaggy Gold Club erikestradaschesthair Shaggy Gold Club erikestradaschesthair's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by skipperj View Post
    another vote to kill her in a fire.

Quote Originally Posted by FCHorn View Post

I with this

benevolent dictator blacklab has disabled reputation blacklab's Avatar
    dwight, TheGarnetLantern and lisa have all been banned.

asshat Scraps might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Scraps might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Scraps might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Scraps might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Scraps might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Scraps might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Scraps might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Scraps might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Scraps might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Scraps might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Scraps might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Scraps's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blacklab View Post
    Lolz thank goodness

asshat mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski's Avatar
    It's like shaggy christmas!

asshat mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost's Avatar
    Dammit. Now we won't see the payoff of the awesome Avengers vs. Dark Knight Rises box office showdown bet. This place is turning into HF.

asshat crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mdmost View Post
    Dammit. Now we won't see the payoff of the awesome Avengers vs. Dark Knight Rises box office showdown bet. This place is turning into HF.
    Go with our blessing.

asshat TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ's Avatar

Hellz yeah!!!! that Dwight character was absolutely horrific.

Thank you banhammer man!!!

person SPII has a gigantic e-peen. SPII has a gigantic e-peen. SPII has a gigantic e-peen. SPII has a gigantic e-peen. SPII has a gigantic e-peen. SPII has a gigantic e-peen. SPII has a gigantic e-peen. SPII has a gigantic e-peen. SPII has a gigantic e-peen. SPII has a gigantic e-peen. SPII has a gigantic e-peen. SPII's Avatar

Lord Nivek Nivek Shaggy Gold Club Nivek Shaggy Gold Club Nivek Shaggy Gold Club Nivek Shaggy Gold Club Nivek Shaggy Gold Club Nivek Shaggy Gold Club Nivek Shaggy Gold Club Nivek Shaggy Gold Club Nivek Shaggy Gold Club Nivek Shaggy Gold Club Nivek Shaggy Gold Club Nivek's Avatar
    Hello there.

asshat JSB slams and goes hard. JSB slams and goes hard. JSB slams and goes hard. JSB slams and goes hard. JSB slams and goes hard. JSB slams and goes hard. JSB slams and goes hard. JSB slams and goes hard. JSB slams and goes hard. JSB slams and goes hard. JSB slams and goes hard. JSB's Avatar
    TJ, I seriously can't read anything you post these days, all I do is stare at your avatar. I'm not just making a comment either, I seriously can't

Usually Posts GIFs hornfan785 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hornfan785 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hornfan785 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hornfan785 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hornfan785 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hornfan785 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hornfan785 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hornfan785 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hornfan785 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hornfan785 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hornfan785 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hornfan785's Avatar
    nice.

Burnt Orange Weenie BigOrange might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigOrange might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigOrange might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigOrange might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigOrange might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigOrange might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigOrange might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigOrange might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigOrange might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigOrange might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigOrange might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigOrange's Avatar
    + rep.

Oh hell yes!

bunghole Black Gideon can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Black Gideon can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Black Gideon can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Black Gideon can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Black Gideon can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Black Gideon can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Black Gideon can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Black Gideon can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Black Gideon can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Black Gideon can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Black Gideon can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Black Gideon's Avatar
    Can blacklab be plus repped?

Quote Originally Posted by Black Gideon View Post
    Can blacklab be plus repped?
    Nope, but he can be paypal'd.

asshat MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm's Avatar
    well bye

wait, whats this about tits?

asshat longhornsgirl is a rep whore. longhornsgirl is a rep whore. longhornsgirl is a rep whore. longhornsgirl is a rep whore. longhornsgirl is a rep whore. longhornsgirl is a rep whore. longhornsgirl is a rep whore. longhornsgirl is a rep whore. longhornsgirl is a rep whore. longhornsgirl is a rep whore. longhornsgirl is a rep whore. longhornsgirl's Avatar
    That was a real bet? lulz

asshat ousuxndallas is a rep whore. ousuxndallas is a rep whore. ousuxndallas is a rep whore. ousuxndallas is a rep whore. ousuxndallas is a rep whore. ousuxndallas is a rep whore. ousuxndallas is a rep whore. ousuxndallas is a rep whore. ousuxndallas is a rep whore. ousuxndallas is a rep whore. ousuxndallas is a rep whore. ousuxndallas's Avatar
    Someone fill me in. Why were they banned? Haven't been witness to their trollin'...

asshat NorthLoop has a gigantic e-peen. NorthLoop has a gigantic e-peen. NorthLoop has a gigantic e-peen. NorthLoop has a gigantic e-peen. NorthLoop has a gigantic e-peen. NorthLoop has a gigantic e-peen. NorthLoop has a gigantic e-peen. NorthLoop has a gigantic e-peen. NorthLoop has a gigantic e-peen. NorthLoop has a gigantic e-peen. NorthLoop has a gigantic e-peen. NorthLoop's Avatar
    trollin the Rangers thread

Burnt Orange Weenie BigOrange might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigOrange might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigOrange might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigOrange might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigOrange might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigOrange might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigOrange might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigOrange might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigOrange might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigOrange might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigOrange might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigOrange's Avatar
    i don't think dwight schrute or the garnet lantern were trolling the rangers thread, they just $#@!ing sucked ass as posters.

now if we could just get rid of longhornsgirl...

asshat mulletpelini might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mulletpelini might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mulletpelini might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mulletpelini might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mulletpelini might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mulletpelini might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mulletpelini might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mulletpelini might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mulletpelini might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mulletpelini might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mulletpelini might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mulletpelini's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    now if we could just get rid of longhornsgirl...
    Don't forget, she's got voodoo dolls.....

asshat lonestar3 grows his own roses lonestar3 grows his own roses lonestar3 grows his own roses lonestar3 grows his own roses lonestar3 grows his own roses lonestar3 grows his own roses lonestar3 grows his own roses lonestar3 grows his own roses lonestar3 grows his own roses lonestar3 grows his own roses lonestar3 grows his own roses lonestar3's Avatar
    +rep for title

asshat Bullneck Shaggy Gold Club Bullneck Shaggy Gold Club Bullneck Shaggy Gold Club Bullneck Shaggy Gold Club Bullneck Shaggy Gold Club Bullneck Shaggy Gold Club Bullneck Shaggy Gold Club Bullneck Shaggy Gold Club Bullneck Shaggy Gold Club Bullneck Shaggy Gold Club Bullneck Shaggy Gold Club Bullneck's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsmacgowski View Post
    It's like shaggy christmas!
    Judges will accept "a Festivus miracle.'

asshat runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone's Avatar
    If something is soft, you can get it hard
    Now, for blacklab's feats of strength.

+ Reply to Thread