• One of the keepers

10 16.39%
  • Other (specify)

8 13.11%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Greatest American soccer player of all time

Quote Originally Posted by Bottlecap View Post
    I've only seen this match once, its original airing. Its too $#@!ing painful to think about because we had some very real opportunities to slide one in, not to mention the disgrace with witch that match was officiated. But I think i'm ready for a second viewing.

Can you PM to Rage so that he can upload this to secret places?
    It still burns. Obvious penalty is obvious.

I will try to coordinate with Rage.

YKK on yo zipper Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottlecap View Post
    I've only seen this match once, its original airing. Its too $#@!ing painful to think about because we had some very real opportunities to slide one in, not to mention the disgrace with witch that match was officiated. But I think i'm ready for a second viewing.

Can you PM to Rage so that he can upload this to secret places?
    yeah I already pm'd deech, but this is a better idea.

PM sent.....sure hope this isn't a PM Derka thing...LOL

asshat Harry J. can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Harry J. can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Harry J. can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Harry J. can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Harry J. can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Harry J. can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Harry J. can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Harry J. can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Harry J. can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Harry J. can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Harry J. can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night.
    I love Donovan and his loan stints at Everton, but once he plays a full big boy's season in a top league in the world then he will get the credit due on the club level.

asshat Grammer Police is a rep whore. Grammer Police is a rep whore. Grammer Police is a rep whore. Grammer Police is a rep whore. Grammer Police is a rep whore. Grammer Police is a rep whore. Grammer Police is a rep whore. Grammer Police is a rep whore. Grammer Police is a rep whore. Grammer Police is a rep whore. Grammer Police is a rep whore. Grammer Police's Avatar
    MLS is not a top-level league?

(I jest.)

bunghole KB slams and goes hard. KB slams and goes hard. KB slams and goes hard. KB slams and goes hard. KB slams and goes hard. KB slams and goes hard. KB slams and goes hard. KB slams and goes hard. KB slams and goes hard. KB slams and goes hard. KB slams and goes hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kip Jordy View Post
    I think it’s safe to assume neither of us believes the other knows crap about US soccer.
    No, you clearly know US soccer, it's club soccer that you have no clue about; exactly the demographic that thinks Landon is the GOAT. Landon's been great for his country, but that wasn't the question.

asshat Thaboysareback can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Thaboysareback can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Thaboysareback can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Thaboysareback can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Thaboysareback can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Thaboysareback can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Thaboysareback can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Thaboysareback can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Thaboysareback can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Thaboysareback can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Thaboysareback can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Thaboysareback's Avatar
    Mia Hamm. She even $#@!ing made Pele's 125 top soccer players list.

YKK on yo zipper Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka's Avatar
    Lotta people on this site questioning Landon's inconsistency re: as it applies to the fact that he's never faced top flight competition with any sort of consistency. And that backs up what a lot of us in this thread are saying: You wanna be the greatest? Compete with the greatest. Yes, we understand that what Landon has done for the USMNT >>>>>> what Dempsey has done. But it's not like he led us to a World Cup title or anything. We went to the Quarters in 2002, and that's awesome and all, but reaching the Final 8 while he was on the team one time doesn't in and of itself surpass being a dominant player in the world's greatest league. It just doesnt. Sorry.

+ Reply to Thread