+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: if you are the praying type...

asshat HOOK'EMHOOAH grows his own roses HOOK'EMHOOAH grows his own roses HOOK'EMHOOAH grows his own roses HOOK'EMHOOAH grows his own roses HOOK'EMHOOAH grows his own roses HOOK'EMHOOAH grows his own roses HOOK'EMHOOAH grows his own roses HOOK'EMHOOAH grows his own roses HOOK'EMHOOAH grows his own roses HOOK'EMHOOAH grows his own roses HOOK'EMHOOAH grows his own roses HOOK'EMHOOAH's Avatar
    this was when she came back to my wife and in laws after waking up from recovery

and here she is chillin in her daddy's sleepy pose

like i said, ill post more when i know it. thanks again for everyone's thoughts and prayers.

asshat mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost's Avatar
    That's some good $#@!. She looks happy in that top photo. Kids will be happy regardless of the situation they're in. Mine was throwing up all morning. In between that she's just playing and laughing like nothing was going on.

asshat TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR's Avatar
    Love the smile and the sleep-serious business face. This eggroll is making me dusty, darnit.

They flying you commercial, I hope? No way they would throw you on a transport. Get some sleep during the flight, you will probably need it.

asshat Brisketexan GORN Brisketexan GORN Brisketexan GORN Brisketexan GORN Brisketexan GORN Brisketexan GORN Brisketexan GORN Brisketexan GORN Brisketexan GORN Brisketexan GORN Brisketexan GORN Brisketexan's Avatar
    Dude, Hooah, I don't wanna be a buzzkill here, but I thought that someone should let you know . . . .

Someone's posting topless pictures of your daughter on the internet.

And may this be the LAST time someone ever has to send you that notice. : )

Glad to see her doing so well.

asshat Bevoette Shaggy Gold Club Bevoette Shaggy Gold Club Bevoette Shaggy Gold Club Bevoette Shaggy Gold Club Bevoette Shaggy Gold Club Bevoette Shaggy Gold Club Bevoette Shaggy Gold Club Bevoette Shaggy Gold Club Bevoette Shaggy Gold Club Bevoette Shaggy Gold Club Bevoette Shaggy Gold Club Bevoette's Avatar
    she's adorable! and I'm glad she's doing better and I hope the test today go well! prayers for sweet Peyton you and mommy.. let me know how she's doing please.

asshat BurntEyes Shaggy Gold Club BurntEyes Shaggy Gold Club BurntEyes Shaggy Gold Club BurntEyes Shaggy Gold Club BurntEyes Shaggy Gold Club BurntEyes Shaggy Gold Club BurntEyes Shaggy Gold Club BurntEyes Shaggy Gold Club BurntEyes Shaggy Gold Club BurntEyes Shaggy Gold Club BurntEyes Shaggy Gold Club
    Thoughts and prayers... been through some rough times recently myself.

Confusionist SHOOTER12 Shaggy Gold Club SHOOTER12 Shaggy Gold Club SHOOTER12 Shaggy Gold Club SHOOTER12 Shaggy Gold Club SHOOTER12 Shaggy Gold Club SHOOTER12 Shaggy Gold Club SHOOTER12 Shaggy Gold Club SHOOTER12 Shaggy Gold Club SHOOTER12 Shaggy Gold Club SHOOTER12 Shaggy Gold Club SHOOTER12 Shaggy Gold Club SHOOTER12's Avatar
    Dude, if I get all dusty here at work again today...someones going to revoke my man-card.
    All kidding aside, it's so good to see her smiling. Will keep you all in our thoughts and prayers...

asshat DoobieWah Shaggy Gold Club DoobieWah Shaggy Gold Club DoobieWah Shaggy Gold Club DoobieWah Shaggy Gold Club DoobieWah Shaggy Gold Club DoobieWah Shaggy Gold Club DoobieWah Shaggy Gold Club DoobieWah Shaggy Gold Club DoobieWah Shaggy Gold Club DoobieWah Shaggy Gold Club DoobieWah Shaggy Gold Club DoobieWah's Avatar
    I been up I been down Take my word I been round
    Quote Originally Posted by SHOOTER12 View Post
    Dude, if I get all dusty here at work again today...someones going to revoke my man-card.
    All kidding aside, it's so good to see her smiling. Will keep you all in our thoughts and prayers...
    All of this...

She's absolutely beautiful, Hooah. Kids are incredible, and I'm so happy that she's smiling. Get home safe, hombre.

fucktard geo_joe is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares?
    One day at a time. Looking good.

asshat SBBruin GORN SBBruin GORN SBBruin GORN SBBruin GORN SBBruin GORN SBBruin GORN SBBruin GORN SBBruin GORN SBBruin GORN SBBruin GORN SBBruin GORN SBBruin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HOOK'EMHOOAH View Post
    and here she is chillin in her daddy's sleepy pose
    Awesome, she's all "ain't no thing, Ima go chill."

asshat retread Shaggy Gold Club retread Shaggy Gold Club retread Shaggy Gold Club retread Shaggy Gold Club retread Shaggy Gold Club retread Shaggy Gold Club retread Shaggy Gold Club retread Shaggy Gold Club retread Shaggy Gold Club retread Shaggy Gold Club retread Shaggy Gold Club retread's Avatar
    A sure thing. No questions asked. No strings attached.
    both pics are awesome! They both say, "Like a boss!"

asshat Johnny Utah slams and goes hard. Johnny Utah slams and goes hard. Johnny Utah slams and goes hard. Johnny Utah slams and goes hard. Johnny Utah slams and goes hard. Johnny Utah slams and goes hard. Johnny Utah slams and goes hard. Johnny Utah slams and goes hard. Johnny Utah slams and goes hard. Johnny Utah slams and goes hard. Johnny Utah slams and goes hard. Johnny Utah's Avatar
    I'm glad to read the positive updates and will continue to keep Peyton and your family in my prayers. Daddy's and daughters....both of mine have me wrapped around their little fingers.

asshat HOOK'EMHOOAH grows his own roses HOOK'EMHOOAH grows his own roses HOOK'EMHOOAH grows his own roses HOOK'EMHOOAH grows his own roses HOOK'EMHOOAH grows his own roses HOOK'EMHOOAH grows his own roses HOOK'EMHOOAH grows his own roses HOOK'EMHOOAH grows his own roses HOOK'EMHOOAH grows his own roses HOOK'EMHOOAH grows his own roses HOOK'EMHOOAH grows his own roses HOOK'EMHOOAH's Avatar
    im at the pax terminal on kaf waiting to get on my flight to dubai.

earlier, some $#@! told me "i need to smile, it could be worse; we could have an IDF" i didnt want to make a scene and get kicked off the flight so i didnt say anything until i was in the waiting area and there wasnt anyone around yet. his attitude didnt change when i told him however he did try and change the subject. the desire to beat the everliving $#@! out of him is high to very high whether he is twice my size or not. i really hate people sometimes.

Just love life right now....the world is more beautiful now and you have a wondrous daughter and a great wife to keep watch...just love...

that is pretty much why im not doing anything. i cant risk not getting on the flight.

asshat Scheiss Meister grows his own roses Scheiss Meister grows his own roses Scheiss Meister grows his own roses Scheiss Meister grows his own roses Scheiss Meister grows his own roses Scheiss Meister grows his own roses Scheiss Meister grows his own roses Scheiss Meister grows his own roses Scheiss Meister grows his own roses Scheiss Meister grows his own roses Scheiss Meister grows his own roses Scheiss Meister's Avatar
    She is going to kill the boys with that smile. Good luck with that.

Don't let the bastards wear you down. Godspeed on your trip.

asshat Bevoette Shaggy Gold Club Bevoette Shaggy Gold Club Bevoette Shaggy Gold Club Bevoette Shaggy Gold Club Bevoette Shaggy Gold Club Bevoette Shaggy Gold Club Bevoette Shaggy Gold Club Bevoette Shaggy Gold Club Bevoette Shaggy Gold Club Bevoette Shaggy Gold Club Bevoette Shaggy Gold Club Bevoette's Avatar
    that is pretty much why im not doing anything. i cant risk not getting on the flight.
    have a safe flight! give sweet Peyton a hug from me!

Im in dubai. Now i have another 15 hrs until my flight out is wheels up.

asshat CHIEF can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. CHIEF can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. CHIEF can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. CHIEF can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. CHIEF can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. CHIEF can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. CHIEF can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. CHIEF can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. CHIEF can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. CHIEF can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. CHIEF can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. CHIEF's Avatar
    It would be awesome if she gets to come home. You could crank the a/c down to 68, climb in bed and hibernate like bears for about 12 hours, let her sleep on your chest, and other fun things that daddies get to do.

CHIEF

asshat Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CHIEF View Post
    It would be awesome if she gets to come home. You could crank the a/c down to 68, climb in bed and hibernate like bears for about 12 hours, let her sleep on your chest, and other fun things that daddies get to do.

CHIEF
    that right there!

one of the best parts about having a little one during the winter, both my kids were born going into or in the winter so there were plenty of times where they slept on my chest.

We're thinking she'll be home by the time im home on friday. So there is that.

I come from the water Quasimofo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Quasimofo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Quasimofo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Quasimofo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Quasimofo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Quasimofo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Quasimofo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Quasimofo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Quasimofo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Quasimofo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Quasimofo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Quasimofo's Avatar
    That's some great news! On a related note, I just found out that the NICU reunion is Sunday, not Saturday. But I will sure keep up with this thread, and if you guys are still there, I will certainly come up and see you. God bless!

asshat bozo_casanova might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? bozo_casanova might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? bozo_casanova might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? bozo_casanova might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? bozo_casanova might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? bozo_casanova might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? bozo_casanova might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? bozo_casanova might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? bozo_casanova might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? bozo_casanova might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? bozo_casanova might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? bozo_casanova's Avatar
    Back up in your ass with the resurrection
    This thread was tough to read but I'm glad I did.
    Prayers to you and yours. Make sure you give your wife a lot of attention, too.

asshat Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death's Avatar
    If you need help making sure your wife gets enough attention, PM putt.

Sent using my telekinesis.

Just spoke to my wife, drs are saying it looks like she will be released as early as tomorrow. I really hope so, baby isnt sleeping so well in the hospital with people coming in to check on her and them fiddling with her ankles to check the iv's. My wife and i are both literally just exhausted. I almlst feel like im too tired to sleep.

Its prolly the wrong kind of material for baby to have but i picked up a toy puppy for her, she can have it later if its the wrong stuff. Also, since im presrntly a walking zombie my actions arent totally my own.

Rep-A Ponzi Scheme MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5's Avatar
    Thinking about her!

I'm home everyone. Once the drugs wore off and she figure it that she wasn't supposed to have that pressure on her head her demeanor changed completely. She even developed a reutation for being so sweet and happy that preceded here wherever she went.I am the number 1 sunshine pumper right now and I now way isthat a bad thing. Thanks everyone for thoughts and prayers. As always, pics when I can.

asshat TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR's Avatar

I'm home everyone. Once the drugs wore off and she figure it that she wasn't supposed to have that pressure on her head her demeanor changed completely. She even developed a reutation for being so sweet and happy that preceded here wherever she went.I am the number 1 sunshine pumper right now and I now way isthat a bad thing. Thanks everyone for thoughts and prayers. As always, pics when I can.
    Hell.Yes.

hug that kiddo for all of us, and enjoy your time together. I can imagine how great it must feel to not have that pounding headache AND to have her daddy back.

Hook'em. Hooah.

Ok, take a break from The Wife (bless her heart if she puts up with your $#@!), and give us an update, $#@!.

Confusionist SHOOTER12 Shaggy Gold Club SHOOTER12 Shaggy Gold Club SHOOTER12 Shaggy Gold Club SHOOTER12 Shaggy Gold Club SHOOTER12 Shaggy Gold Club SHOOTER12 Shaggy Gold Club SHOOTER12 Shaggy Gold Club SHOOTER12 Shaggy Gold Club SHOOTER12 Shaggy Gold Club SHOOTER12 Shaggy Gold Club SHOOTER12 Shaggy Gold Club SHOOTER12's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CHIEF View Post

CHIEF
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedtrucker View Post
    that right there!

one of the best parts about having a little one during the winter, both my kids were born going into or in the winter so there were plenty of times where they slept on my chest.
    Absolutely, 100% perfectly accurate on both posts. I'm so grateful I got to spend so much time with all my grandkids from the time they were born. This is number 7 taking a nap with paw-paw.

Holy $#@!, SHOOTER just became about 600x more awesome in my eyes.

asshat SBBruin GORN SBBruin GORN SBBruin GORN SBBruin GORN SBBruin GORN SBBruin GORN SBBruin GORN SBBruin GORN SBBruin GORN SBBruin GORN SBBruin GORN SBBruin's Avatar
    Very awesome, HH. And now that Dad is clearly drinking again, all is right in the world. JK. Give her a hug from the Shag collective.

asshat Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey's Avatar
    The nurturing biosphere of the mothership.
    Damn, dude. Can we get some pics of the wife? :-)

Glad to hear things are going well for your beautiful baby girl.

dipshit Mshomesickhorn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Mshomesickhorn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Mshomesickhorn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Mshomesickhorn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Mshomesickhorn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Mshomesickhorn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Mshomesickhorn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Mshomesickhorn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Mshomesickhorn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Mshomesickhorn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Mshomesickhorn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares?
    Quote Originally Posted by SHOOTER12 View Post
    Absolutely, 100% perfectly accurate on both posts. I'm so grateful I got to spend so much time with all my grandkids from the time they were born. This is number 7 taking a nap with paw-paw.
    Nothing better than that feeling.

asshat Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death's Avatar
    her paw-paw is mickey rourke? thats badass

I'm at dfw intl on. Way out I'll update when I get time with more pics and stuff.

Roflmao...

+ Reply to Thread