+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: VY to work out for Bills tomorrow

Banned borna_horn is a Model Citizen borna_horn is a Model Citizen borna_horn is a Model Citizen borna_horn is a Model Citizen borna_horn is a Model Citizen borna_horn is a Model Citizen borna_horn is a Model Citizen borna_horn is a Model Citizen borna_horn is a Model Citizen borna_horn is a Model Citizen borna_horn is a Model Citizen

VY to work out for Bills tomorrow

It's on, bitches

i heard from a good source that he was done. hmm

Like I said in the other thread, it's a decent spot for him because Fitz is injury prone and has melted down in the stretch the last two years....

The Buffalo Bills plan to bring veteran free-agent quarterback Vince Young to One Bills Drive Wednesday for a workout, The News has learned through a league source.

The move comes on the heels of last weekend’s NFL Draft, during which the Bills bolstered their depth at just about every position on the team that needed it. Quarterback was not one of those spots, although Bills General Manager Buddy Nix said he would have liked to have taken a QB if the right opportunity arose. The Bills reached a deal with undrafted rookie free agent quarterback Aaron Corp of Richmond on Sunday. He's a developmental player.

Now the Bills are looking to create some significant competition for the backup quarterback job behind starter Ryan Fitzpatrick.

Young, who turns 29 in May, spent last season as a backup to Michael Vick in Philadelphia. He played in seven games and started three. The Eagles opted not to bring him back after his one-year contract ran out. Philadelphia signed ex-Bill Trent Edwards in February.

Young’s experience and great mobility could be attractive to Bills coach Chan Gailey. The Bills’ incumbent backup is Tyler Thigpen, who hardly played last year. He saw only mop-up duty in a loss at San Diego, completing 2 of 6 passes.

Fitzpatrick is entrenched as the Bills' starter. If Young signed with Buffalo, he would become the favorite to beat out Thigpen for the No. 2 spot, based on his talent and experience.

As $#@!ty as Buffalo is, it may just be a great place for Vince.

No pressure, no media hype, no superstar QB ahead of him. Let's do it Vince.

asshat Cheese can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Cheese can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Cheese can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Cheese can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Cheese can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Cheese can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Cheese can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Cheese can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Cheese can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Cheese can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Cheese can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Cheese's Avatar
    jesus christ, just let him be himself Buffalo

asshat mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost's Avatar
    VY in those awesome throwback unis with the white buffalo logo helmet would kick much ass.

@vinceyoung:back to work.

Hopefully he has his head right and can continue to add to that 31-19 record and 2 Pro Bowls.....minus the Jeff Fisher sabotage...

Quote Originally Posted by Chuckie Finster View Post

I agree. That's why I was a Seattle proponent earlier and Jax recently. He needs to go to a place where the pressure can be muted and perhaps get away from some of his sycophants....

asshat EvilCaseMcCoy Shaggy Gold Club EvilCaseMcCoy Shaggy Gold Club EvilCaseMcCoy Shaggy Gold Club EvilCaseMcCoy Shaggy Gold Club EvilCaseMcCoy Shaggy Gold Club EvilCaseMcCoy Shaggy Gold Club EvilCaseMcCoy Shaggy Gold Club EvilCaseMcCoy Shaggy Gold Club EvilCaseMcCoy Shaggy Gold Club EvilCaseMcCoy Shaggy Gold Club EvilCaseMcCoy Shaggy Gold Club EvilCaseMcCoy's Avatar
    I like it.

asshat Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete's Avatar
    Living off all my Super Bowl squares winnings!
    I'd love to see the Bills' coaching staff pick up the phone and call Mack to understand how Vince ticks. He's a different breed of cat, but he is magical when he trusts those around him. It's not about laziness, intelligence, or anything else. It's about Vince being confident in himself and his situation.

Get 'em, Vince!

asshat Texas Guy slams and goes hard. Texas Guy slams and goes hard. Texas Guy slams and goes hard. Texas Guy slams and goes hard. Texas Guy slams and goes hard. Texas Guy slams and goes hard. Texas Guy slams and goes hard. Texas Guy slams and goes hard. Texas Guy slams and goes hard. Texas Guy slams and goes hard. Texas Guy slams and goes hard. Texas Guy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuckie Finster View Post

yep. great uniforms as well.

asshat MajorTexasFan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MajorTexasFan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MajorTexasFan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MajorTexasFan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MajorTexasFan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MajorTexasFan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MajorTexasFan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MajorTexasFan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MajorTexasFan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MajorTexasFan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MajorTexasFan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MajorTexasFan's Avatar
    Bills vs. Rams, Week 14.

asshat runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone's Avatar
    If something is soft, you can get it hard
    Maybe now those clowns can actually with a Super Bowl.

I will always drink the VY Kool-Aid.

Another good thing about Buffalo is Chan Gailey, who was a college coach at one time and has had some success with Kordell Stewart.....

asshat Texas Guy slams and goes hard. Texas Guy slams and goes hard. Texas Guy slams and goes hard. Texas Guy slams and goes hard. Texas Guy slams and goes hard. Texas Guy slams and goes hard. Texas Guy slams and goes hard. Texas Guy slams and goes hard. Texas Guy slams and goes hard. Texas Guy slams and goes hard. Texas Guy slams and goes hard. Texas Guy's Avatar

DERPTY DERP DERRP ACK!! MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm's Avatar
    KILL Vince KILL KILL KILL

asshat EvilCaseMcCoy Shaggy Gold Club EvilCaseMcCoy Shaggy Gold Club EvilCaseMcCoy Shaggy Gold Club EvilCaseMcCoy Shaggy Gold Club EvilCaseMcCoy Shaggy Gold Club EvilCaseMcCoy Shaggy Gold Club EvilCaseMcCoy Shaggy Gold Club EvilCaseMcCoy Shaggy Gold Club EvilCaseMcCoy Shaggy Gold Club EvilCaseMcCoy Shaggy Gold Club EvilCaseMcCoy Shaggy Gold Club EvilCaseMcCoy's Avatar
    I saw Vince at Vince Young Steakhouse, but got too drunk waiting on him and was too intimidated to approach him... /coolstarrybra

watching VY play trannyhill and tebow twice a year would be awesome(if/when fitz gets hurt)

asshat American Swindle can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. American Swindle can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. American Swindle can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. American Swindle can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. American Swindle can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. American Swindle can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. American Swindle can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. American Swindle can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. American Swindle can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. American Swindle can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. American Swindle can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. American Swindle's Avatar
    Good spot for Vince. Wonder how many other workouts he has lined up?

asshat MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Texas Guy View Post

would.

Bills fans not too excited about it.

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topi...visit-buffalo/

Then again, they're bills fans.

asshat Gil Bang Shaggy Gold Club Gil Bang Shaggy Gold Club Gil Bang Shaggy Gold Club Gil Bang Shaggy Gold Club Gil Bang Shaggy Gold Club Gil Bang Shaggy Gold Club Gil Bang Shaggy Gold Club Gil Bang Shaggy Gold Club Gil Bang Shaggy Gold Club Gil Bang Shaggy Gold Club Gil Bang Shaggy Gold Club
    I'm listening to NFL radio. These guys seem to think it's a good fit.

asshat Gil Bang Shaggy Gold Club Gil Bang Shaggy Gold Club Gil Bang Shaggy Gold Club Gil Bang Shaggy Gold Club Gil Bang Shaggy Gold Club Gil Bang Shaggy Gold Club Gil Bang Shaggy Gold Club Gil Bang Shaggy Gold Club Gil Bang Shaggy Gold Club Gil Bang Shaggy Gold Club Gil Bang Shaggy Gold Club
    Bills fans are $#@!ing retards

Three things to keep in mind:

1. Trent Edwards made Vince Young expendable.

Yes, that Trent Edwards.

2. Vince Young has all the talent in the world and 0.0% of it consists of work ethic.

3. Even the QB Renovation Realities of franchises decided to not to keep him around.

Is he better than Thigpen? Not sure. Threw four interceptions in a game last year against last year.

I don't think he's "that" guy anymore.
    $#@! has NO idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Gil Bang View Post
    Bills fans are $#@!ing retards

$#@! has NO idea.
    It's time vince turn they heads

Ain't no chicken little jester is a rep whore. jester is a rep whore. jester is a rep whore. jester is a rep whore. jester is a rep whore. jester is a rep whore. jester is a rep whore. jester is a rep whore. jester is a rep whore. jester is a rep whore. jester is a rep whore. jester's Avatar

Swap uni's. Same result.

asshat Dontshootrude grows his own roses Dontshootrude grows his own roses Dontshootrude grows his own roses Dontshootrude grows his own roses Dontshootrude grows his own roses Dontshootrude grows his own roses Dontshootrude grows his own roses Dontshootrude grows his own roses Dontshootrude grows his own roses Dontshootrude grows his own roses Dontshootrude grows his own roses Dontshootrude's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrickBateman View Post
    Another good thing about Buffalo is Chan Gailey, who was a college coach at one time and has had some success with Kordell Stewart.....
    I'm going to say that the Bill's coaching staff is not a positive...

asshat H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX's Avatar
    Bills @ Cleveland 9/23
    Bills @ Houston 11/4

Banned borna_horn is a Model Citizen borna_horn is a Model Citizen borna_horn is a Model Citizen borna_horn is a Model Citizen borna_horn is a Model Citizen borna_horn is a Model Citizen borna_horn is a Model Citizen borna_horn is a Model Citizen borna_horn is a Model Citizen borna_horn is a Model Citizen borna_horn is a Model Citizen
    I glanced at their schedule next year and saw Tennessee, St Louis, and Houston (at Reliant) in addition to the division foes.

Popcorn time.

Another plus: They don't have #10 already taken AND they have Sam Young at RT. Could we see the return of the "V" on the back of the jersey?

asshat H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX's Avatar
    Vince might take snaps from David Snow

#TeamTopButton SPII GORN SPII GORN SPII GORN SPII GORN SPII GORN SPII GORN SPII GORN SPII GORN SPII GORN SPII GORN SPII GORN SPII's Avatar
    I am excite

bunghole LeGarrette Blount's Punch slams and goes hard. LeGarrette Blount's Punch slams and goes hard. LeGarrette Blount's Punch slams and goes hard. LeGarrette Blount's Punch slams and goes hard. LeGarrette Blount's Punch slams and goes hard. LeGarrette Blount's Punch slams and goes hard. LeGarrette Blount's Punch slams and goes hard. LeGarrette Blount's Punch slams and goes hard. LeGarrette Blount's Punch slams and goes hard. LeGarrette Blount's Punch slams and goes hard. LeGarrette Blount's Punch slams and goes hard. LeGarrette Blount's Punch's Avatar
    'Til I die, $#@!s...'til I die.

asshat mandingo Shaggy Gold Club mandingo Shaggy Gold Club mandingo Shaggy Gold Club mandingo Shaggy Gold Club mandingo Shaggy Gold Club mandingo Shaggy Gold Club mandingo Shaggy Gold Club mandingo Shaggy Gold Club mandingo Shaggy Gold Club mandingo Shaggy Gold Club mandingo Shaggy Gold Club mandingo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LeGarrette Blount's Punch View Post
    'Til I die, $#@!s...'til I die.
    This here.

asshat Jeevsie can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Jeevsie can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Jeevsie can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Jeevsie can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Jeevsie can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Jeevsie can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Jeevsie can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Jeevsie can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Jeevsie can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Jeevsie can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Jeevsie can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Jeevsie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by borna_horn View Post
    I glanced at their schedule next year and saw Tennessee, St Louis, and Houston (at Reliant) in addition to the division foes.

Popcorn time.

Another plus: They don't have #10 already taken AND they have Sam Young at RT. Could we see the return of the "V" on the back of the jersey?
    Lotta looking forward on that post.

I like it!

asshat mandingo Shaggy Gold Club mandingo Shaggy Gold Club mandingo Shaggy Gold Club mandingo Shaggy Gold Club mandingo Shaggy Gold Club mandingo Shaggy Gold Club mandingo Shaggy Gold Club mandingo Shaggy Gold Club mandingo Shaggy Gold Club mandingo Shaggy Gold Club mandingo Shaggy Gold Club mandingo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeevsie View Post
    Lotta looking forward on that post.

I like it!
    Seems like there's a lot of good mojo with this possible move.

asshat TankedBevo grows his own roses TankedBevo grows his own roses TankedBevo grows his own roses TankedBevo grows his own roses TankedBevo grows his own roses TankedBevo grows his own roses TankedBevo grows his own roses TankedBevo grows his own roses TankedBevo grows his own roses TankedBevo grows his own roses TankedBevo grows his own roses TankedBevo's Avatar
    Russell Shepards tweetin some VY love right now. Good on him.

Bills QBs are no-names, weak group. Can their WRs catch?

asshat YoLaDu Shaggy Gold Club YoLaDu Shaggy Gold Club YoLaDu Shaggy Gold Club YoLaDu Shaggy Gold Club YoLaDu Shaggy Gold Club YoLaDu Shaggy Gold Club YoLaDu Shaggy Gold Club YoLaDu Shaggy Gold Club YoLaDu Shaggy Gold Club YoLaDu Shaggy Gold Club YoLaDu Shaggy Gold Club YoLaDu's Avatar
    guitar starts spinning, rock and roll starts winning
    good luck to Vince. Make it happen. Hope things go well. Getting tired of not having him attached to a NFL team.

bunghole LeGarrette Blount's Punch slams and goes hard. LeGarrette Blount's Punch slams and goes hard. LeGarrette Blount's Punch slams and goes hard. LeGarrette Blount's Punch slams and goes hard. LeGarrette Blount's Punch slams and goes hard. LeGarrette Blount's Punch slams and goes hard. LeGarrette Blount's Punch slams and goes hard. LeGarrette Blount's Punch slams and goes hard. LeGarrette Blount's Punch slams and goes hard. LeGarrette Blount's Punch slams and goes hard. LeGarrette Blount's Punch slams and goes hard. LeGarrette Blount's Punch's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by H34TX View Post
    Bills QBs are no-names, weak group. Can their WRs catch?
    Assuming God lets them. http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shu...urn=nfl-289770

Banned applewhitetocavil WHY IS EVERYBODY PICKING ON ME???11/!3123Lolzfaget applewhitetocavil WHY IS EVERYBODY PICKING ON ME???11/!3123Lolzfaget applewhitetocavil WHY IS EVERYBODY PICKING ON ME???11/!3123Lolzfaget applewhitetocavil WHY IS EVERYBODY PICKING ON ME???11/!3123Lolzfaget applewhitetocavil WHY IS EVERYBODY PICKING ON ME???11/!3123Lolzfaget applewhitetocavil WHY IS EVERYBODY PICKING ON ME???11/!3123Lolzfaget
    VY opens up the run game. Just ask Chris Johnson. Fred Ex and Spiller will be much pleased. Plus just having VY for a wildcat option is worth the pickup.

bunghole UTeric3232 slams and goes hard. UTeric3232 slams and goes hard. UTeric3232 slams and goes hard. UTeric3232 slams and goes hard. UTeric3232 slams and goes hard. UTeric3232 slams and goes hard. UTeric3232 slams and goes hard. UTeric3232 slams and goes hard. UTeric3232 slams and goes hard. UTeric3232 slams and goes hard. UTeric3232 slams and goes hard. UTeric3232's Avatar
    VY and Mario on the same team....oh the irony...

asshat Traffic is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Traffic is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Traffic is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Traffic is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Traffic is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Traffic is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Traffic is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Traffic is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Traffic is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Traffic is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Traffic is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Traffic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilCaseMcCoy View Post
    Bills fans not too excited about it.

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topi...visit-buffalo/

Then again, they're bills fans.
    I only glanced through the first 3 pages of that thread, but the sentiment was generally quite positive. a couple of idiots made themselves known, but that's probably about as excited as most fan bases will get when signing a backup.

asshat EarlyBird is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. EarlyBird is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. EarlyBird is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. EarlyBird is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. EarlyBird is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. EarlyBird is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. EarlyBird is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. EarlyBird is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. EarlyBird is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. EarlyBird is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. EarlyBird is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. EarlyBird's Avatar
    don't worry, Mrs. Brown. Things are about to pick up.

asshat Hagbard Celine Shaggy Gold Club Hagbard Celine Shaggy Gold Club Hagbard Celine Shaggy Gold Club Hagbard Celine Shaggy Gold Club Hagbard Celine Shaggy Gold Club Hagbard Celine Shaggy Gold Club Hagbard Celine Shaggy Gold Club Hagbard Celine Shaggy Gold Club Hagbard Celine Shaggy Gold Club Hagbard Celine Shaggy Gold Club Hagbard Celine Shaggy Gold Club Hagbard Celine's Avatar

as a proud native north texan and 4-decade boyz fan, my dreamscape alternative reality features an oilers team sold by bud adams in 1980 or so, and they wear the kits in this picture as their standard uniform, a la the jets going retro permanently.

this alternative reality also includes vince young having won the past 2 superbowls with the cowboys. both wins over the steelers.

and there was also a split in the continuum with 2 minutes left in the 4th quarter in lubbock four years ago.

and tim howard made 2 saves against ghana in '10.

it's a very happy place. i travel there frequently.

alt.rec.sport.football.vince.mother$#@!.young.n uke.the.$#@!ing.east.coast.media.die.die.die

tuckfard Ignatius can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Ignatius can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Ignatius can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Ignatius can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Ignatius can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Ignatius can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Ignatius can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Ignatius can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Ignatius can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Ignatius can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Ignatius can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Ignatius's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hagbard Celine View Post

as a proud native north texan and 4-decade boyz fan, my dreamscape alternative reality features an oilers team sold by bud adams in 1980 or so, and they wear the kits in this picture as their standard uniform, a la the jets going retro permanently.
    "Kits"?

Banned VY_myHero VY_myHero VY_myHero VY_myHero VY_myHero VY_myHero VY_myHero VY_myHero VY_myHero VY_myHero VY_myHero
    Quote Originally Posted by borna_horn View Post

Popcorn time.

The return of the V. $#@!! I knew something had been missing. That's HUGE!

asshat Texas_Straggler is a rep whore. Texas_Straggler is a rep whore. Texas_Straggler is a rep whore. Texas_Straggler is a rep whore. Texas_Straggler is a rep whore. Texas_Straggler is a rep whore. Texas_Straggler is a rep whore. Texas_Straggler is a rep whore. Texas_Straggler is a rep whore. Texas_Straggler is a rep whore. Texas_Straggler is a rep whore. Texas_Straggler's Avatar
    Maybe we can get AWilliams to go bradford on fitzpatrick in practice...

asshat Hagbard Celine Shaggy Gold Club Hagbard Celine Shaggy Gold Club Hagbard Celine Shaggy Gold Club Hagbard Celine Shaggy Gold Club Hagbard Celine Shaggy Gold Club Hagbard Celine Shaggy Gold Club Hagbard Celine Shaggy Gold Club Hagbard Celine Shaggy Gold Club Hagbard Celine Shaggy Gold Club Hagbard Celine Shaggy Gold Club Hagbard Celine Shaggy Gold Club Hagbard Celine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatius View Post
    "Kits"?
    [hcgrendel]
    i flew concorde thus it's my prerogative to make mid-atlantic transpositional use of english nouns
    [/hcgrendel]

it is a kit, as well as uniform. sue me.

asshat numbereleven can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. numbereleven can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. numbereleven can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. numbereleven can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. numbereleven can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. numbereleven can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. numbereleven can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. numbereleven can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. numbereleven can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. numbereleven can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. numbereleven can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. numbereleven's Avatar
    The Bills, huh? Sure, I could be a Bills fan.

VY 'til I die.

DERPTY DERP DERRP ACK!! MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilCaseMcCoy View Post
    I saw Vince at Vince Young Steakhouse, but got too drunk waiting on him and was too intimidated to approach him... /coolstarrybra

lol wut? you're a server at VY's Steakhouse?

they let servers drink at VY's Steakhouse?

+ Reply to Thread