+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Identify this snake

Identify this snake

i was thinking rat or chicken snake.

asshat That Guy is a rep whore. That Guy is a rep whore. That Guy is a rep whore. That Guy is a rep whore. That Guy is a rep whore. That Guy is a rep whore. That Guy is a rep whore. That Guy is a rep whore. That Guy is a rep whore. That Guy is a rep whore. That Guy is a rep whore. That Guy's Avatar
    Carry on, oh soldiers of the ill-gotten snatch.
    rat snake...he cool.

asshat OnBoard Shaggy Gold Club OnBoard Shaggy Gold Club OnBoard Shaggy Gold Club OnBoard Shaggy Gold Club OnBoard Shaggy Gold Club OnBoard Shaggy Gold Club OnBoard Shaggy Gold Club OnBoard Shaggy Gold Club OnBoard Shaggy Gold Club OnBoard Shaggy Gold Club OnBoard Shaggy Gold Club OnBoard's Avatar
    Where the high water mark of the 60's crashed ashore
    Looks like a copperhead, with that pattern and head shape.

asshat Mr. Peabody slams and goes hard. Mr. Peabody slams and goes hard. Mr. Peabody slams and goes hard. Mr. Peabody slams and goes hard. Mr. Peabody slams and goes hard. Mr. Peabody slams and goes hard. Mr. Peabody slams and goes hard. Mr. Peabody slams and goes hard. Mr. Peabody slams and goes hard. Mr. Peabody slams and goes hard. Mr. Peabody slams and goes hard. Mr. Peabody's Avatar
    Yeah, the head shape definitely looks viper like. I'd lean towards copper head.

bunghole MitchCumsteen slams and goes hard. MitchCumsteen slams and goes hard. MitchCumsteen slams and goes hard. MitchCumsteen slams and goes hard. MitchCumsteen slams and goes hard. MitchCumsteen slams and goes hard. MitchCumsteen slams and goes hard. MitchCumsteen slams and goes hard. MitchCumsteen slams and goes hard. MitchCumsteen slams and goes hard. MitchCumsteen slams and goes hard. MitchCumsteen's Avatar
    Rat snake. Fo sho.

Did you get up close and check out the eyes?

rat snake.

and the head does not look viperlike, imo. too long and narrow.

copperhead:

asshat Mr. Peabody slams and goes hard. Mr. Peabody slams and goes hard. Mr. Peabody slams and goes hard. Mr. Peabody slams and goes hard. Mr. Peabody slams and goes hard. Mr. Peabody slams and goes hard. Mr. Peabody slams and goes hard. Mr. Peabody slams and goes hard. Mr. Peabody slams and goes hard. Mr. Peabody slams and goes hard. Mr. Peabody slams and goes hard. Mr. Peabody's Avatar
    You win

asshat MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10's Avatar
    Every snake on here is either a rat,copper or whatever.

Where the $#@! are the dead ones?

asshat YoLaDu Shaggy Gold Club YoLaDu Shaggy Gold Club YoLaDu Shaggy Gold Club YoLaDu Shaggy Gold Club YoLaDu Shaggy Gold Club YoLaDu Shaggy Gold Club YoLaDu Shaggy Gold Club YoLaDu Shaggy Gold Club YoLaDu Shaggy Gold Club YoLaDu Shaggy Gold Club YoLaDu Shaggy Gold Club YoLaDu's Avatar
    guitar starts spinning, rock and roll starts winning
    Too dark/green to be a copperhead. Guessing a rat snake. Had one about that size slither across my porch the other day - Central Austin.

asshat jose_medina_de_jesus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. jose_medina_de_jesus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. jose_medina_de_jesus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. jose_medina_de_jesus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. jose_medina_de_jesus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. jose_medina_de_jesus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. jose_medina_de_jesus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. jose_medina_de_jesus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. jose_medina_de_jesus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. jose_medina_de_jesus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. jose_medina_de_jesus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. jose_medina_de_jesus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Every snake on here is either a rat,copper or whatever.

Where the $#@! are the dead ones?
    right here.
    http://www.shaggybevo.com/board/show...=1#post3813259

man y'all are some dumb $#@!s. rat snake.

asshat jose_medina_de_jesus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. jose_medina_de_jesus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. jose_medina_de_jesus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. jose_medina_de_jesus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. jose_medina_de_jesus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. jose_medina_de_jesus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. jose_medina_de_jesus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. jose_medina_de_jesus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. jose_medina_de_jesus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. jose_medina_de_jesus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. jose_medina_de_jesus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. jose_medina_de_jesus's Avatar
    my old man hacked the head off of a 2 ft indigo snake saturday, he was so proud of himself.......

asshat TXSooner518 is a rep whore. TXSooner518 is a rep whore. TXSooner518 is a rep whore. TXSooner518 is a rep whore. TXSooner518 is a rep whore. TXSooner518 is a rep whore. TXSooner518 is a rep whore. TXSooner518 is a rep whore. TXSooner518 is a rep whore. TXSooner518 is a rep whore. TXSooner518 is a rep whore.
    how the hell did this pic get posted?

Quote Originally Posted by TXSooner518 View Post
    how the hell did this pic get posted?
    Haha

Administrator Bob in Houston can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Bob in Houston can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Bob in Houston can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Bob in Houston can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Bob in Houston can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Bob in Houston can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Bob in Houston can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Bob in Houston can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Bob in Houston can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Bob in Houston can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Bob in Houston can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Bob in Houston's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by M C Orange View Post
    Identify this snake
    I think that's Lenny. Lives out in El Campo.

Sandwich Eater Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank's Avatar
    Saw a garter snake in our courtyard the other day, and my mind drifted to threads like these. No pictures,
    as I quickly identified the friendly visitor. {/Mr. Rogers voice}

/csb

+ Reply to Thread