+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: #25 Texas @ Missouri ... Game #1

asshat torre can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. torre can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. torre can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. torre can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. torre can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. torre can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. torre can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. torre can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. torre can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. torre can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. torre can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night.
    Joe - Anyone warming in the pen per Craig Way ?

asshat Texas_Straggler is a rep whore. Texas_Straggler is a rep whore. Texas_Straggler is a rep whore. Texas_Straggler is a rep whore. Texas_Straggler is a rep whore. Texas_Straggler is a rep whore. Texas_Straggler is a rep whore. Texas_Straggler is a rep whore. Texas_Straggler is a rep whore. Texas_Straggler is a rep whore. Texas_Straggler is a rep whore. Texas_Straggler's Avatar
    and we're falling apart, easy grounder but etier slips, run scores 5-4 Horns. $#@!ing hell, come on Texas.

asshat js GORN js GORN js GORN js GORN js GORN js GORN js GORN js GORN js GORN js GORN js GORN
    $#@! me

E6 now 5-4

asshat cajunhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? cajunhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? cajunhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? cajunhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? cajunhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? cajunhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? cajunhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? cajunhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? cajunhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? cajunhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? cajunhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? cajunhorn's Avatar
    Anthrax manifesting more like a case of the herp tonight.

asshat Texas_Straggler is a rep whore. Texas_Straggler is a rep whore. Texas_Straggler is a rep whore. Texas_Straggler is a rep whore. Texas_Straggler is a rep whore. Texas_Straggler is a rep whore. Texas_Straggler is a rep whore. Texas_Straggler is a rep whore. Texas_Straggler is a rep whore. Texas_Straggler is a rep whore. Texas_Straggler is a rep whore. Texas_Straggler's Avatar
    cory coming in, so probably wont be starting this weekend.

asshat UTCRP slams and goes hard. UTCRP slams and goes hard. UTCRP slams and goes hard. UTCRP slams and goes hard. UTCRP slams and goes hard. UTCRP slams and goes hard. UTCRP slams and goes hard. UTCRP slams and goes hard. UTCRP slams and goes hard. UTCRP slams and goes hard. UTCRP slams and goes hard. UTCRP's Avatar
    2 errors tonight for Etier, that's about on par.

asshat Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic's Avatar
    Hoby just didn't have it tonight.....the pitching plan is now out the window

asshat cajunhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? cajunhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? cajunhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? cajunhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? cajunhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? cajunhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? cajunhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? cajunhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? cajunhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? cajunhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? cajunhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? cajunhorn's Avatar
    As a fielder, Etier is the worst shortstop we've fielded since I started following this program back in 1981.

I don't think it's even close.

asshat UTCRP slams and goes hard. UTCRP slams and goes hard. UTCRP slams and goes hard. UTCRP slams and goes hard. UTCRP slams and goes hard. UTCRP slams and goes hard. UTCRP slams and goes hard. UTCRP slams and goes hard. UTCRP slams and goes hard. UTCRP slams and goes hard. UTCRP slams and goes hard. UTCRP's Avatar
    Dedication motivation concentration and class. Black and yellow

$#@!ing awesome guys

fuuuuuu bad news bears strikes again, cory throws it in to the dirt at first, $#@!etiger goes all the way to third.

bunghole Victorious1 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Victorious1 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Victorious1 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Victorious1 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Victorious1 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Victorious1 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Victorious1 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Victorious1 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares?
    Is that 2 errors tonight for Etier? That's ok...he's well below last weeks errors-per-game output.

Nice pitching Ebel

asshat Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic's Avatar
    Huge K!

whew, cory gets pissed, goes 3-0 then strikes out willie mays hayes.

Blake Brown was seriously trying to hit one to St. Louis on that 3-0 cut

The solid approach that was there at the plate the first 4 innings is completely gone.

Hey guys let's see how fast we can get three outs

the $#@! are we doing at the plate?

take that 5 pitch inning w/ a K and suck it

there ya go brooksy

nice job by Rob Zastryzny to settle in and provide some innings for Mizzou

that's why he's been one of the best pitchers in the conference lately

is this their set up guy, closer, or other?

Walsh is their closer

asshat js GORN js GORN js GORN js GORN js GORN js GORN js GORN js GORN js GORN js GORN js GORN
    Bases juicedddddd

There we go, needed than insurance run.

Payton HBP

Hbp!!

Payton doing what he do

that 0-1 pitch to Weiss was 6 inches outside at least

asshat Prophet Shaggy Gold Club Prophet Shaggy Gold Club Prophet Shaggy Gold Club Prophet Shaggy Gold Club Prophet Shaggy Gold Club Prophet Shaggy Gold Club Prophet Shaggy Gold Club Prophet Shaggy Gold Club Prophet Shaggy Gold Club Prophet Shaggy Gold Club Prophet Shaggy Gold Club Prophet's Avatar
    What is the score/inning?

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Joe left Atlantic View Post
    that 0-1 pitch to Weiss was 6 inches outside at least
    Even the tigger announcers were calling it a ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Prophet View Post
    What is the score/inning?
    6-4 Texas going to the 9th

asshat Prophet Shaggy Gold Club Prophet Shaggy Gold Club Prophet Shaggy Gold Club Prophet Shaggy Gold Club Prophet Shaggy Gold Club Prophet Shaggy Gold Club Prophet Shaggy Gold Club Prophet Shaggy Gold Club Prophet Shaggy Gold Club Prophet Shaggy Gold Club Prophet Shaggy Gold Club Prophet's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Joe left Atlantic View Post
    6-4 Texas going to the 9th
    Thank you.

Now these dipshits are abdicating hitting the runner in the back when the catcher throws to first. wut $#@!ets.

Felts is down after trying to avoid a wide throw

left shoulder is what is hurting

Solid AB Etier

All right Corey, bring it on home.

Great job to dig that by Silver

double play Horns

three hits to the exact same spot. 2 on for these $#@!s, come on Cory, one more

DP time

Rangers and Horns end at the same time. One good outcome, one not so good

Bam! Great win horns.

great job Corey

hi bouncer back to cory(if he wasnt so tall, its probably in to cf), game over, Horns win!

asshat djbfootball slams and goes hard. djbfootball slams and goes hard. djbfootball slams and goes hard. djbfootball slams and goes hard. djbfootball slams and goes hard. djbfootball slams and goes hard. djbfootball slams and goes hard. djbfootball slams and goes hard. djbfootball slams and goes hard. djbfootball slams and goes hard. djbfootball slams and goes hard. djbfootball's Avatar
    Knebel gets some air to take a way that hit!

Holy $#@!. Mizzou put the tying run on base...they went down fighting. I hope the Horns shake this game off and come back fresh.

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast