+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ESPN may be losing hot women - SIAP

ESPN may be losing hot women - SIAP

http://content.usatoday.com/communit...1#.T71ZDlJKWyk

Beadle for sure and maybe Andrews.

Quote Originally Posted by MO Horn View Post
    They're going to replace Beadle with Charissa Thompson who is hotter and just as witty. Good for Beadle, she has a short shelf if she doesn't go more broad with her appeal and ESPN is notoriously cheap for it's sportscasters....

Not a surprise that Beadle is jumping ship, that was pretty much well know for awhile, plus she is getting out when her market value is the highest, unlike Andrews who stuck around too long.

I'm guessing Charissa Thompson

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...s-sportsnation

asshat ORD_Buckeye Shaggy Gold Club ORD_Buckeye Shaggy Gold Club ORD_Buckeye Shaggy Gold Club ORD_Buckeye Shaggy Gold Club ORD_Buckeye Shaggy Gold Club ORD_Buckeye Shaggy Gold Club ORD_Buckeye Shaggy Gold Club ORD_Buckeye Shaggy Gold Club ORD_Buckeye Shaggy Gold Club ORD_Buckeye Shaggy Gold Club ORD_Buckeye Shaggy Gold Club ORD_Buckeye's Avatar
    I think Beadle ultimately has a lot more long term value for an employer. Beadle has a brain and a personality and comes across as very likable and real. She transcends just being hot. Andrews is nothing but a vapid bimbo, and once her looks hag out, she's really of no use.

Burnt Orange Weenie BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange's Avatar
    charissa thompson is yummy.

asshat TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL's Avatar
    I don't get the Beadle love at all.

Perhaps its because she's part of the worst show in television history: the headache-inducing moron fest known as SportsNation.

asshat Blotto grows his own roses Blotto grows his own roses Blotto grows his own roses Blotto grows his own roses Blotto grows his own roses Blotto grows his own roses Blotto grows his own roses Blotto grows his own roses Blotto grows his own roses Blotto grows his own roses Blotto grows his own roses
    There's thousands of hot wimmens out there looking to slut it up on ESPN. Ditch the ones asking for big bucks and bring in a fresh, more desperate bunch.

Quote Originally Posted by TornACL View Post

Perhaps its because she's part of the worst show in television history: the headache-inducing moron fest known as SportsNation.

Same here. I don't think she's hot at all (to each his own) and I $#@!ing hate that show. Cowherd is a gaping $#@!. ESPN no longer holds any interest to me. I used to be hooked on NFL Countdown, College Gameday, Sports Reporters, all that $#@!, but now I just wish they'd shut the $#@! up and show some sports. I guess I'm getting old.

And if it says tip-off/kick-off at 7:30, don't give me 20+ mins of pregame bull$#@!. Start the game on time!!

asshat cabowabo is a rep whore. cabowabo is a rep whore. cabowabo is a rep whore. cabowabo is a rep whore. cabowabo is a rep whore. cabowabo is a rep whore. cabowabo is a rep whore. cabowabo is a rep whore. cabowabo is a rep whore. cabowabo is a rep whore. cabowabo is a rep whore. cabowabo's Avatar
    Pam Ward is available to slide into one of these two spots.

YKK on yo zipper Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ORD_Buckeye View Post
    I think Beadle ultimately has a lot more long term value for an employer. Beadle has a brain and a personality and comes across as very likable and real. She transcends just being hot. Andrews is nothing but a vapid bimbo, and once her looks hag out, she's really of no use.
    agree with this. Also, Charissa Thompson looks like every single other white girl in America, there is nothing special about her. I actually think Beadle is hotter, because I don't see 500 iterations of her walking down Guadalupe wearing pink shorts and a sorority shirt every day.

asshat sessamoid grows his own roses sessamoid grows his own roses sessamoid grows his own roses sessamoid grows his own roses sessamoid grows his own roses sessamoid grows his own roses sessamoid grows his own roses sessamoid grows his own roses sessamoid grows his own roses sessamoid grows his own roses sessamoid grows his own roses sessamoid's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Derka Derka View Post
    agree with this. Also, Charissa Thompson looks like every single other white girl in America
    We clearly don't live in the same "America".

YKK on yo zipper Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sessamoid View Post
    We clearly don't live in the same "America".
    Ive never heard of her until now, but from the googling I did of her, there's nothing special about her. That doesnt mean she isnt hot, that i wouldnt bang her, etc. But OMG! 5'6", skinny, long blonde hair, fake tan, holy $#@!, what a unique gem! I mean come on man, there's 1,000 of her in every major city in America.

asshat Bobby Light can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Bobby Light can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Bobby Light can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Bobby Light can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Bobby Light can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Bobby Light can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Bobby Light can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Bobby Light can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Bobby Light can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Bobby Light can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Bobby Light can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Bobby Light's Avatar
    Andrews is replaceable, Beadle is not

asshat TxArch is a rep whore. TxArch is a rep whore. TxArch is a rep whore. TxArch is a rep whore. TxArch is a rep whore. TxArch is a rep whore. TxArch is a rep whore. TxArch is a rep whore. TxArch is a rep whore. TxArch is a rep whore. TxArch is a rep whore. TxArch's Avatar
    Yeah, Beadle's cutting wit is gonna be hard to replace. I don't really see her as extremely hot either, I think her value is in her brain (surprisingly).

asshat RaiderzX24 grows his own roses RaiderzX24 grows his own roses RaiderzX24 grows his own roses RaiderzX24 grows his own roses RaiderzX24 grows his own roses RaiderzX24 grows his own roses RaiderzX24 grows his own roses RaiderzX24 grows his own roses RaiderzX24 grows his own roses RaiderzX24 grows his own roses RaiderzX24 grows his own roses RaiderzX24's Avatar
    agree with this. Also, Charissa Thompson looks like every single other white girl in America, there is nothing special about her. I actually think Beadle is hotter, because I don't see 500 iterations of her walking down Guadalupe wearing pink shorts and a sorority shirt every day.
    and you're mad about this??? i'll switch places with you!

Burnt Orange Weenie BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange's Avatar
    beadle is attractive but no so attractive that you feel like you wouldn't have a shot (at least that'd be the case if she wasn't famous now).

asshat TexArcher Shaggy Gold Club TexArcher Shaggy Gold Club TexArcher Shaggy Gold Club TexArcher Shaggy Gold Club TexArcher Shaggy Gold Club TexArcher Shaggy Gold Club TexArcher Shaggy Gold Club TexArcher Shaggy Gold Club TexArcher Shaggy Gold Club TexArcher Shaggy Gold Club TexArcher Shaggy Gold Club TexArcher's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrickBateman View Post
    They're going to replace Beadle with Charissa Thompson who is hotter and just as witty.
    Wow, we completely disagree. Charissa is pretty but I find her extremely boring and I don't think she's ever made me laugh or even chuckle. I think Beadle is hotter and much, much funnier and smarter.

Quote Originally Posted by TexArcher View Post
    Wow, we completely disagree. Charissa is pretty but I find her extremely boring and I don't think she's ever made me laugh or even chuckle. I think Beadle is hotter and much, much funnier and smarter.
    Beadle is a giggler. She's very cute and has the girl next door thing down pat and that's not to disparage her, I like Beadle quite a bit. Thompson is not a giggler, but she has a wry sense of humor. Slightly sarcastic and pointed. It's very nuanced but funny if you've watched Number Never Lie. She's definitely hotter, it's not really that close. Beadle's cute, again in a girl next door type of way. Thompson has beautiful eyes and great bone structure. I'd take either but given a choice, it's Thompson. We need pics!

asshat utxmike05 grows his own roses utxmike05 grows his own roses utxmike05 grows his own roses utxmike05 grows his own roses utxmike05 grows his own roses utxmike05 grows his own roses utxmike05 grows his own roses utxmike05 grows his own roses utxmike05 grows his own roses utxmike05 grows his own roses utxmike05 grows his own roses utxmike05's Avatar
    I can haz pictures?

Thompson:

Beadle:

Can't go wrong with either on a random Wednesday night....

This. She's vastly over-rated. She looks like she could be Ellen Barkin's daughter. Not ugly but not hot.
    Last edited by da_clean_up_man; 05-24-2012 at 08:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by da_clean_up_man View Post
    This. She's vastly over-rated. She looks like she could be Ellen Barkin's daughter. Not ugly but not hot.
    I don't think she is that hot either, however what makes her so popular and valuable as others have pointed out is she knows her sports in some cases better than a lot of her male coworkers at ESPN. She also didn't have a problem standing up to the management there. I am sure she could tell some good stories about working there just as other on air talent have when they left.

Charissa Thompson will be fine oh and here you go-

http://thebiglead.com/index.php/2011...ide-her-brain/

asshat Leeroy Jenkins Shaggy Gold Club Leeroy Jenkins Shaggy Gold Club Leeroy Jenkins Shaggy Gold Club Leeroy Jenkins Shaggy Gold Club Leeroy Jenkins Shaggy Gold Club Leeroy Jenkins Shaggy Gold Club Leeroy Jenkins Shaggy Gold Club Leeroy Jenkins Shaggy Gold Club Leeroy Jenkins Shaggy Gold Club Leeroy Jenkins Shaggy Gold Club Leeroy Jenkins Shaggy Gold Club Leeroy Jenkins's Avatar

Dat be some rude ass bone structure.

asshat Baboontyme Shaggy Gold Club Baboontyme Shaggy Gold Club Baboontyme Shaggy Gold Club Baboontyme Shaggy Gold Club Baboontyme Shaggy Gold Club Baboontyme Shaggy Gold Club Baboontyme Shaggy Gold Club Baboontyme Shaggy Gold Club Baboontyme Shaggy Gold Club Baboontyme Shaggy Gold Club Baboontyme Shaggy Gold Club Baboontyme's Avatar
    Blasphemy. I love CT.

CSB, she worked for the Big Ten network in its inaugural year. Had no idea who she was. Wife and I won some kind of charity auction to watch a game from the press box. Got there early, got the tour of the digs, etc. Our seats were "assigned" with little cards down in the front row. Was still probably an hour before the game started. Went and sat down and there was a smoking hot blonde reporter right next to my assigned seat. Had a really hard time trying to check her out without the wife seeing and/or looking like a total creep since she was approximately 12" from me. I smelled her though and got a good peek at her ass when she left to go down on the field. Realized a few weeks later when I started watching BTN a little more that it was Charissa Thompson. Definitely hot. I've been on UT's campus a few times and definitely haven't seen hotter on campus. Maybe she looks better in person.

asshat WhoooTex Shaggy Gold Club WhoooTex Shaggy Gold Club WhoooTex Shaggy Gold Club WhoooTex Shaggy Gold Club WhoooTex Shaggy Gold Club WhoooTex Shaggy Gold Club WhoooTex Shaggy Gold Club WhoooTex Shaggy Gold Club WhoooTex Shaggy Gold Club WhoooTex Shaggy Gold Club WhoooTex Shaggy Gold Club WhoooTex's Avatar
    ur a ghost. u try to touch my sex parts. u go through them.
    Beadle is better in bed. I found Thompson to be a little stiff. It took some coaxing to get her to do anal, but Beadle was like "HELL YES STICK IT IN MY ASS!"

I really need to post those videos at some point.

no longer an asshat TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrickBateman View Post
    Beadle is a giggler. She's very cute and has the girl next door thing down pat and that's not to disparage her, I like Beadle quite a bit. Thompson is not a giggler, but she has a wry sense of humor. Slightly sarcastic and pointed. It's very nuanced but funny if you've watched Number Never Lie. She's definitely hotter, it's not really that close. Beadle's cute, again in a girl next door type of way. Thompson has beautiful eyes and great bone structure. I'd take either but given a choice, it's Thompson. We need pics!
    I see what you did there

Don't chop me up

asshat utxmike05 grows his own roses utxmike05 grows his own roses utxmike05 grows his own roses utxmike05 grows his own roses utxmike05 grows his own roses utxmike05 grows his own roses utxmike05 grows his own roses utxmike05 grows his own roses utxmike05 grows his own roses utxmike05 grows his own roses utxmike05 grows his own roses utxmike05's Avatar
    Love me some Clarissa Thompson....Beadle is meh in the face, but she is the one with dat ass right?

asshat T'Boo Ted Marshall can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. T'Boo Ted Marshall can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. T'Boo Ted Marshall can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. T'Boo Ted Marshall can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. T'Boo Ted Marshall can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. T'Boo Ted Marshall can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. T'Boo Ted Marshall can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. T'Boo Ted Marshall can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. T'Boo Ted Marshall can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. T'Boo Ted Marshall can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. T'Boo Ted Marshall can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. T'Boo Ted Marshall's Avatar
    Michelle is a cool chick. I took her to a few games when she was living in SA. Our nickname for her was "Boxscore" because she was one of the few females I have met that can keep the boxscore at a game. That and her favorite Ranger is Oddibe McDowell.

Beadle's personality makes her hotter.

asshat elguapo slams and goes hard. elguapo slams and goes hard. elguapo slams and goes hard. elguapo slams and goes hard. elguapo slams and goes hard. elguapo slams and goes hard. elguapo slams and goes hard. elguapo slams and goes hard. elguapo slams and goes hard. elguapo slams and goes hard. elguapo slams and goes hard. elguapo's Avatar
    ESPN $#@!ing sucks.

As long as Linda Cohn remains employed @ ESPN, I'll keep watching.

Beadle: Looks + Sports knowledge + Personality = Hot.

JMHO.

asshat MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10's Avatar
    lindsay czarniak was on sportscenter today.

i wouldnt kick her out of bed for eating crackers.

asshat Staboned is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Staboned is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Staboned is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Staboned is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Staboned is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Staboned is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Staboned is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Staboned is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Staboned is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Staboned is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Staboned is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Staboned's Avatar
    she kind of looks like the joker. and thats cool. wood

asshat BattleHall slams and goes hard. BattleHall slams and goes hard. BattleHall slams and goes hard. BattleHall slams and goes hard. BattleHall slams and goes hard. BattleHall slams and goes hard. BattleHall slams and goes hard. BattleHall slams and goes hard. BattleHall slams and goes hard. BattleHall slams and goes hard. BattleHall slams and goes hard. BattleHall's Avatar

It helps that she's from Texas and went to UT and UTSA. She also worked in Austin for a while.

asshat MrHelobious is a rep whore. MrHelobious is a rep whore. MrHelobious is a rep whore. MrHelobious is a rep whore. MrHelobious is a rep whore. MrHelobious is a rep whore. MrHelobious is a rep whore. MrHelobious is a rep whore. MrHelobious is a rep whore. MrHelobious is a rep whore. MrHelobious is a rep whore. MrHelobious's Avatar
    I'm in the "Beadle isn't hot" camp. I also don't get why everyone loves her personality, she was kind of annoying on SportsNation. But that's probably just because that whole show was annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post

She doesn't go for crackers.

asshat Baboontyme Shaggy Gold Club Baboontyme Shaggy Gold Club Baboontyme Shaggy Gold Club Baboontyme Shaggy Gold Club Baboontyme Shaggy Gold Club Baboontyme Shaggy Gold Club Baboontyme Shaggy Gold Club Baboontyme Shaggy Gold Club Baboontyme Shaggy Gold Club Baboontyme Shaggy Gold Club Baboontyme Shaggy Gold Club Baboontyme's Avatar
    BOOM. Shut it down.

asshat ToY can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. ToY can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. ToY can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. ToY can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. ToY can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. ToY can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. ToY can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. ToY can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. ToY can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. ToY can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. ToY can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night.
    Y'all watch Sportsnation?

solid mizzou

asshat HenryJames might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HenryJames might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HenryJames might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HenryJames might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HenryJames might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HenryJames might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HenryJames might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HenryJames might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HenryJames might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HenryJames might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HenryJames might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HenryJames's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Mizzou415 View Post
    She doesn't go for crackers.

Quote Originally Posted by HenryJames View Post
    This here

asshat MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10's Avatar
    lmfao! epic troll

I've seen some pretty unflattering pics of Beadle leading me to believe there may be some smoke and mirrors going on at ESPN making her look hotter than she actually is. Based on that, she may not age well. Andrews on the other hand is still classic sorority girl hot and will probably stay hot for a while, so they should find a way to keep her. I have no doubt though that ESPN has the power to attract some premium tail to replace whatever they lose.

Just saw this Charissa whatever chick on SN for the first time, and it was bad. Her jokes fell flat, and she intimated that Manu Ginobli was from Europe. I watched until the commercial break and changed the channel. Bleh.

asshat Fico is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Fico is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Fico is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Fico is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Fico is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Fico is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Fico is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Fico is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Fico is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Fico is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Fico is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Fico's Avatar
    and she intimated that Manu Ginobli was from Europe.
    Well he is a flopping pheg. I can see how there would be confusion if you didn't know anything about sports.

Both Beadle and Thompson are hot in person. Thompson is hotter.

+ Reply to Thread