+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Acceptable phrases from coon-skin cap wearing fans tomorrow

Acceptable phrases from coon-skin cap wearing fans tomorrow

I feel that these couch burners need to show our man Mr. Crockett some respect.

Here's what they can say:

"I only wish our mountain guy or whatever he is could fetch Davy Crockett some moonshine"
    "Our mountain fella didn't kill a bear till he was 26"
    "Oh, no no no no no no, I am NOT King of the Wild frontier, merely a pawn."
    "Remember the Alamo!"
    "Remember Goliad!"
    "You all may go to Hell, I'm going to Texas"

What else?

asshat Shutup Lou Holtz Shaggy Gold Club Shutup Lou Holtz Shaggy Gold Club Shutup Lou Holtz Shaggy Gold Club Shutup Lou Holtz Shaggy Gold Club Shutup Lou Holtz Shaggy Gold Club Shutup Lou Holtz Shaggy Gold Club Shutup Lou Holtz Shaggy Gold Club Shutup Lou Holtz Shaggy Gold Club Shutup Lou Holtz Shaggy Gold Club Shutup Lou Holtz Shaggy Gold Club Shutup Lou Holtz Shaggy Gold Club Shutup Lou Holtz's Avatar
    "Stop burning that couch $#@!"

asshat Whitman might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Whitman might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Whitman might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Whitman might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Whitman might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Whitman might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Whitman might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Whitman might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Whitman might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Whitman might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Whitman might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Whitman's Avatar
    "Sure you can buy me a beer"
    "You have good steak and BBQ here in Austin"
    "That record for BIG12 points didn't last long"
    "Better luck in Morgantown next year, Longhorns"
    "My plane leaves early so come get your girlfriend from my hotel by 8 am."

asshat Texas St. Armadillos Shaggy Gold Club Texas St. Armadillos Shaggy Gold Club Texas St. Armadillos Shaggy Gold Club Texas St. Armadillos Shaggy Gold Club Texas St. Armadillos Shaggy Gold Club Texas St. Armadillos Shaggy Gold Club Texas St. Armadillos Shaggy Gold Club Texas St. Armadillos Shaggy Gold Club Texas St. Armadillos Shaggy Gold Club Texas St. Armadillos Shaggy Gold Club Texas St. Armadillos Shaggy Gold Club Texas St. Armadillos's Avatar
    "I thought there was going to be BBQ. Where are the burgers?"

bunghole Dionysus is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Dionysus is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Dionysus is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Dionysus is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Dionysus is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Dionysus is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Dionysus is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Dionysus is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Dionysus's Avatar
    “Well, being in the top 10 was fun while it lasted.”

“Damn, I really thought we would have our way with the Longhorn defense tonight.”

“The season is still young. Maybe Gino can get himself back in the Heisman race after all.”

“Why wasn’t that a personal foul when Kenny Vaccaro ate Tavon Austin’s pancreas?”

“Dagnabit, I broke my last good tooth on these nachos!”

asshat cajunhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? cajunhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? cajunhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? cajunhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? cajunhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? cajunhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? cajunhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? cajunhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? cajunhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? cajunhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? cajunhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? cajunhorn's Avatar
    "You ever skin Grizz?"

asshat runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone's Avatar
    If something is soft, you can get it hard
    Did Ohio State use this much lighter fluid?

asshat The Tower grows his own roses The Tower grows his own roses The Tower grows his own roses The Tower grows his own roses The Tower grows his own roses The Tower grows his own roses The Tower grows his own roses The Tower grows his own roses The Tower grows his own roses The Tower grows his own roses The Tower grows his own roses The Tower's Avatar
    We don't serve mountain dew down here.

Wellllll doggies

asshat Slaytanic Wehrmacht can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Slaytanic Wehrmacht can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Slaytanic Wehrmacht can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Slaytanic Wehrmacht can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Slaytanic Wehrmacht can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Slaytanic Wehrmacht can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Slaytanic Wehrmacht can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Slaytanic Wehrmacht can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Slaytanic Wehrmacht can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Slaytanic Wehrmacht can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Slaytanic Wehrmacht can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Slaytanic Wehrmacht's Avatar
    In a bow stand, west of Austin....smokin weed, drinking beer and killin shit.
    "Dadgum, yu'uns have the hottest wimmins ever. Way better than anywhhere in the ACC or our roadtrips to SEC country. Ole Miss hasn't got $#@! on this"

asshat burntorangeblooded15 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. burntorangeblooded15 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. burntorangeblooded15 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. burntorangeblooded15 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. burntorangeblooded15 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. burntorangeblooded15 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. burntorangeblooded15 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. burntorangeblooded15 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. burntorangeblooded15 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. burntorangeblooded15 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. burntorangeblooded15 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. burntorangeblooded15's Avatar
    "$#@!"

asshat phdhorn has a gigantic e-peen. phdhorn has a gigantic e-peen. phdhorn has a gigantic e-peen. phdhorn has a gigantic e-peen. phdhorn has a gigantic e-peen. phdhorn has a gigantic e-peen. phdhorn has a gigantic e-peen. phdhorn has a gigantic e-peen. phdhorn has a gigantic e-peen. phdhorn has a gigantic e-peen. phdhorn has a gigantic e-peen. phdhorn's Avatar
    "Sure you kin have my sister - after me, of course."
    "This Golden Corral thing is fine eatin'!"
    "All these here buildings 'round here make it hard to get to the stadium."
    "I'll be back in 10 minutes. Gotta check my pigeon traps under the North Stands."
    "I have to go to a bathroom here? Really?"
    "Wow! I never seen black people not on the football team afore!"

asshat cajunhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? cajunhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? cajunhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? cajunhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? cajunhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? cajunhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? cajunhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? cajunhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? cajunhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? cajunhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? cajunhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? cajunhorn's Avatar
    My response to anything any one of 'em says to me will be, MULE$#@!!

asshat Basil Your Face GORN Basil Your Face GORN Basil Your Face GORN Basil Your Face GORN Basil Your Face GORN Basil Your Face GORN Basil Your Face GORN Basil Your Face GORN Basil Your Face GORN Basil Your Face GORN Basil Your Face GORN Basil Your Face's Avatar
    Those guys can all go $#@! themselves.

bunghole Bevo&Pevo slams and goes hard. Bevo&Pevo slams and goes hard. Bevo&Pevo slams and goes hard. Bevo&Pevo slams and goes hard. Bevo&Pevo slams and goes hard. Bevo&Pevo slams and goes hard. Bevo&Pevo slams and goes hard. Bevo&Pevo slams and goes hard. Bevo&Pevo slams and goes hard. Bevo&Pevo slams and goes hard. Bevo&Pevo slams and goes hard. Bevo&Pevo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jdsharp View Post
    I feel that these couch burners need to show our man Mr. Crockett some respect.

Here's what they can say:

"I only wish our mountain guy or whatever he is could fetch Davy Crockett some moonshine"
    "Our mountain fella didn't kill a bear till he was 26"
    "Oh, no no no no no no, I am NOT King of the Wild frontier, merely a pawn."
    "Remember the Alamo!"
    "Remember Goliad!"
    "You all may go to Hell, I'm going to Texas"
    What else?
    so says Davy Crockett.

asshat TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland's Avatar
    "Let me tell ya a short cut getting from The Greenbrier to Morgantown"

asshat 4Pete can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. 4Pete can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. 4Pete can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. 4Pete can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. 4Pete can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. 4Pete can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. 4Pete can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. 4Pete can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. 4Pete can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. 4Pete can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. 4Pete can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night.
    But Davy Crockett was a Tennessean, not a Virginian, Western or otherwise (not a state of its own until 1863).

Ohhh... nevermind. I get it.
    Last edited by 4Pete; 10-05-2012 at 09:44 AM.

"Drove through Bryan/CS on my way here.... $#@!.. I don't want to hear any jokes about inbread people from WVA, you $#@!ers have your own problems."

asshat tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman's Avatar
    C'mon y'all. Holler!

asshat Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete's Avatar
    Living off all my Super Bowl squares winnings!
    "Has anyone seen Rusty?"

Watch out or you'll get Pittsnogled

Quote Originally Posted by Texas St. Armadillos View Post
    "I thought there was going to be BBQ. Where's the pork?"
    fify

asshat WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club
    A lot of you seem to be missing the theme the OP was going for. I'll add

"I could never dream of killing half as many Injuns as you did" or
    "I never did anything to prevent the addition of Redskin arrows to our country's woes"
    Last edited by WBT; 10-05-2012 at 11:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BigXII View Post
    fify
    Eh, no. Original was correct. Maybe add hot dogs?

asshat Doc Reeves Shaggy Gold Club Doc Reeves Shaggy Gold Club Doc Reeves Shaggy Gold Club Doc Reeves Shaggy Gold Club Doc Reeves Shaggy Gold Club Doc Reeves Shaggy Gold Club Doc Reeves Shaggy Gold Club Doc Reeves Shaggy Gold Club Doc Reeves Shaggy Gold Club Doc Reeves Shaggy Gold Club Doc Reeves Shaggy Gold Club Doc Reeves's Avatar
    Well, if coked out children soldiers in the Congo can do it....
    "I huff Butane"

Quote Originally Posted by Slikwille View Post
    Eh, no. Original was correct. Maybe add hot dogs?
    BBQ is pork in west virginia. They will be shocked by our superior beef BBQ.

asshat spankytoes Shaggy Gold Club spankytoes Shaggy Gold Club spankytoes Shaggy Gold Club spankytoes Shaggy Gold Club spankytoes Shaggy Gold Club spankytoes Shaggy Gold Club spankytoes Shaggy Gold Club spankytoes Shaggy Gold Club spankytoes Shaggy Gold Club spankytoes Shaggy Gold Club spankytoes Shaggy Gold Club spankytoes's Avatar
    Texas Turncoat in Manhattan & Humblebragging Travel Douche
    Is that...is that a negro over there?

bunghole Bull Horn slams and goes hard. Bull Horn slams and goes hard. Bull Horn slams and goes hard. Bull Horn slams and goes hard. Bull Horn slams and goes hard. Bull Horn slams and goes hard. Bull Horn slams and goes hard. Bull Horn slams and goes hard. Bull Horn slams and goes hard. Bull Horn slams and goes hard. Bull Horn slams and goes hard.
    "Please accept this jug of my finest moonshine as a token of gratitude for allowing us into your fine state - this particular blend is Holgo's personal favorite."

asshat TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL's Avatar
    I hope WVU scores as many times as I laughed reading these attempts.

bunghole reidbp is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? reidbp is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares?
    Quote Originally Posted by phdhorn View Post
    "I'll be back in 10 minutes. Gotta check my pigeon traps under the North Stands."

Can't stop laughing..

asshat Longhorn_Fan68 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhorn_Fan68 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhorn_Fan68 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhorn_Fan68 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhorn_Fan68 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhorn_Fan68 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhorn_Fan68 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhorn_Fan68 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhorn_Fan68 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhorn_Fan68 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhorn_Fan68 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhorn_Fan68's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TornACL View Post
    I hope WVU scores as many times as I laughed reading these attempts.
    this

Those aren't pillows...

asshat Blank GORN Blank GORN Blank GORN Blank GORN Blank GORN Blank GORN Blank GORN Blank GORN Blank GORN Blank GORN Blank GORN
    "If you wanna live to see tomorrow, you better start fryin' them eggs a lil' bit better than what you're fryin' em. I'm tired of eatin' sloppy, slimy eggs."

"I'll tell ya straight up what I like. I prefer a Oxycontin, uh a Lorcet, a Norco, a Vicodin ES, a Percocet 10, a Xanax--especially a Xanny bar."

"I ended up shooting at the cops from November 21st to the 22nd, at 4:30 that morning when they apprehended me. It was one hell of a night. I just went on a rampage pretty much."

"They say they forgive me, but, you know. I shot dude in the face. And then again, I've been around 'em all my life, so I'm sure they still got love for me, but you know, I terrorized them, pretty much, and I'm sure they hate me for that."

"My judge likes me. We get along good. I think somethings good gonna happen. I think I'm gonna home on an alternative sentence."

"They took her baby. They took her baby. She had her baby. CPS took it."

(Sees the jumbo Joe Jamail Taco Bell Experience) "Y'all have any mozzarella cheesesticks?"

asshat longhorn10 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. longhorn10 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. longhorn10 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. longhorn10 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. longhorn10 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. longhorn10 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. longhorn10 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. longhorn10 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. longhorn10 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. longhorn10 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. longhorn10 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. longhorn10's Avatar
    "You guys got any busch light?"

asshat longhorn10 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. longhorn10 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. longhorn10 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. longhorn10 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. longhorn10 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. longhorn10 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. longhorn10 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. longhorn10 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. longhorn10 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. longhorn10 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. longhorn10 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. longhorn10's Avatar

Hopefully the Whites show up

Davy Crockett was from Tennessee.

asshat Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete's Avatar
    Living off all my Super Bowl squares winnings!
    I think the point is that the mountaineer mascot dresses like Davy Crockett.

Last edited by Tex Pete; 10-05-2012 at 03:55 PM.

asshat Scheiss Meister grows his own roses Scheiss Meister grows his own roses Scheiss Meister grows his own roses Scheiss Meister grows his own roses Scheiss Meister grows his own roses Scheiss Meister grows his own roses Scheiss Meister grows his own roses Scheiss Meister grows his own roses Scheiss Meister grows his own roses Scheiss Meister grows his own roses Scheiss Meister grows his own roses Scheiss Meister's Avatar
    "Damn, y'all got a lot of last names for one state."

bunghole Wade Garrett slams and goes hard. Wade Garrett slams and goes hard. Wade Garrett slams and goes hard. Wade Garrett slams and goes hard. Wade Garrett slams and goes hard. Wade Garrett slams and goes hard. Wade Garrett slams and goes hard. Wade Garrett slams and goes hard. Wade Garrett slams and goes hard. Wade Garrett slams and goes hard. Wade Garrett slams and goes hard. Wade Garrett's Avatar
    Deliverance was a documentary.

Banned skyharbor215 skyharbor215 skyharbor215 skyharbor215 skyharbor215 skyharbor215 skyharbor215 skyharbor215 skyharbor215 skyharbor215 skyharbor215
    "Just the girl I been $#@!in'. Jealous much?"

fucktard Al Czervik is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Al Czervik is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Al Czervik is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Al Czervik's Avatar
    You're a lot of woman, you know that? Yeah, wanna make 14 dollars the hard way?

asshat TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ's Avatar
    "furk"

Love this from Blank(Ol Jesco White quote)....

"If you wanna live to see tomorrow, you better start fryin' them eggs a lil' bit better than what you're fryin' em. I'm tired of eatin' sloppy, slimy eggs."

+ Reply to Thread