+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I will fistfight any of you motherfukers riggt now

asshat Randy is a rep whore. Randy is a rep whore. Randy is a rep whore. Randy is a rep whore. Randy is a rep whore. Randy is a rep whore. Randy is a rep whore. Randy is a rep whore. Randy is a rep whore. Randy is a rep whore. Randy is a rep whore. Randy's Avatar

Angry I will fistfight any of you motherfukers riggt now

srsly sned me a pm if you want these knuckles across your big white asses

LSU FAN HugoStiglitz grows his own roses HugoStiglitz grows his own roses HugoStiglitz grows his own roses HugoStiglitz grows his own roses HugoStiglitz grows his own roses HugoStiglitz grows his own roses HugoStiglitz grows his own roses HugoStiglitz grows his own roses HugoStiglitz grows his own roses HugoStiglitz grows his own roses HugoStiglitz grows his own roses HugoStiglitz's Avatar
    my body is ready.

Banned groverat slams and goes hard. groverat slams and goes hard. groverat slams and goes hard. groverat slams and goes hard. groverat slams and goes hard. groverat slams and goes hard. groverat slams and goes hard. groverat slams and goes hard. groverat slams and goes hard. groverat slams and goes hard. groverat slams and goes hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Randy View Post
    srsly sned me a pm if you want these knuckles across your big white asses
    kind of turned on?

bunghole King Jove slams and goes hard. King Jove slams and goes hard. King Jove slams and goes hard. King Jove slams and goes hard. King Jove slams and goes hard. King Jove slams and goes hard. King Jove slams and goes hard. King Jove slams and goes hard. King Jove slams and goes hard. King Jove slams and goes hard. King Jove slams and goes hard. King Jove's Avatar
    come at me bro

Why my ass?

asshat hamttx grows his own roses hamttx grows his own roses hamttx grows his own roses hamttx grows his own roses hamttx grows his own roses hamttx grows his own roses hamttx grows his own roses hamttx grows his own roses hamttx grows his own roses hamttx grows his own roses hamttx grows his own roses
    If your avatar is your real picture you may want to rethink that. It is recommended to start slow when learning to exercise. You want to prevent.......A $#@!ing heart attack!

asshat t-shirt fan is a rep whore. t-shirt fan is a rep whore. t-shirt fan is a rep whore. t-shirt fan is a rep whore. t-shirt fan is a rep whore. t-shirt fan is a rep whore. t-shirt fan is a rep whore. t-shirt fan is a rep whore. t-shirt fan is a rep whore. t-shirt fan is a rep whore. t-shirt fan is a rep whore. t-shirt fan's Avatar
    That's funny,I have your name on a list of mthrfks I can whoop.

dipshit Omega Man is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Omega Man is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares?
    I'll fight you, meet me behind O'Connells, Boomer Sooner

asshat Randy is a rep whore. Randy is a rep whore. Randy is a rep whore. Randy is a rep whore. Randy is a rep whore. Randy is a rep whore. Randy is a rep whore. Randy is a rep whore. Randy is a rep whore. Randy is a rep whore. Randy is a rep whore. Randy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Man View Post
    I'll fight you, meet me behind O'Connells, Boomer Sooner
    motherfuckr you better leave bfore i light your railer on fire

Quote Originally Posted by t-shirt fan View Post
    That's funny,I have your name on a list of mthrfks I can whoop.
    typical tshirt fan

asshat Francisco Scaramonga grows his own roses Francisco Scaramonga grows his own roses Francisco Scaramonga grows his own roses Francisco Scaramonga grows his own roses Francisco Scaramonga grows his own roses Francisco Scaramonga grows his own roses Francisco Scaramonga grows his own roses Francisco Scaramonga grows his own roses Francisco Scaramonga grows his own roses Francisco Scaramonga grows his own roses Francisco Scaramonga grows his own roses
    This thread shows promise.

asshat phdhorn GORN phdhorn GORN phdhorn GORN phdhorn GORN phdhorn GORN phdhorn GORN phdhorn GORN phdhorn GORN phdhorn GORN phdhorn GORN phdhorn GORN phdhorn's Avatar
    Zima = angry drunks

bunghole Lhorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Lhorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Lhorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Lhorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Lhorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Lhorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Lhorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Lhorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Lhorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Lhorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Lhorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night.
    You're going to punch us in the ass?

Quote Originally Posted by phdhorn View Post
    Zima = angry drunks
    It's Zima Gold out of a keg...

asshat beer Shaggy Gold Club beer Shaggy Gold Club beer Shaggy Gold Club beer Shaggy Gold Club beer Shaggy Gold Club beer Shaggy Gold Club beer Shaggy Gold Club beer Shaggy Gold Club beer Shaggy Gold Club beer Shaggy Gold Club beer Shaggy Gold Club beer's Avatar
    Greater than 300 yards from an elementary school
    What are you gonna do, bleed on me?

asshat Hollywood Colt GORN Hollywood Colt GORN Hollywood Colt GORN Hollywood Colt GORN Hollywood Colt GORN Hollywood Colt GORN Hollywood Colt GORN Hollywood Colt GORN Hollywood Colt GORN Hollywood Colt GORN Hollywood Colt GORN Hollywood Colt's Avatar
    purscribed.

Quote Originally Posted by beer View Post
    What are you gonna do, bleed on me?
    send me a pm i dare you

asshat kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun's Avatar
    It stinks like sex in here.

I'll beat your bitchass punk, meet me under the willow trees at recess

Quote Originally Posted by kevwun View Post
    It stinks like sex in here.
    go take a shower

asshat 6th Street is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? 6th Street is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? 6th Street is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? 6th Street is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? 6th Street is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? 6th Street is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? 6th Street is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? 6th Street is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? 6th Street is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? 6th Street is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? 6th Street's Avatar
    you mad bro?

asshat beer Shaggy Gold Club beer Shaggy Gold Club beer Shaggy Gold Club beer Shaggy Gold Club beer Shaggy Gold Club beer Shaggy Gold Club beer Shaggy Gold Club beer Shaggy Gold Club beer Shaggy Gold Club beer Shaggy Gold Club beer Shaggy Gold Club beer's Avatar
    Greater than 300 yards from an elementary school

mind blown - how do you know her cycle and estimated weight with such accuracy

asshat t-shirt fan is a rep whore. t-shirt fan is a rep whore. t-shirt fan is a rep whore. t-shirt fan is a rep whore. t-shirt fan is a rep whore. t-shirt fan is a rep whore. t-shirt fan is a rep whore. t-shirt fan is a rep whore. t-shirt fan is a rep whore. t-shirt fan is a rep whore. t-shirt fan is a rep whore. t-shirt fan's Avatar
    typical tshirt fan
    You were supposed to say 'Mthrfkr you can't whoop my ass'!

asshat TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Falcon View Post
    I'll beat your bitchass punk, meet me under the willow trees at recess
    ooooo I'm telling Miss Taylor

asshat TexasMan Shaggy Gold Club TexasMan Shaggy Gold Club TexasMan Shaggy Gold Club TexasMan Shaggy Gold Club TexasMan Shaggy Gold Club TexasMan Shaggy Gold Club TexasMan Shaggy Gold Club TexasMan Shaggy Gold Club TexasMan Shaggy Gold Club TexasMan Shaggy Gold Club TexasMan Shaggy Gold Club TexasMan's Avatar
    #riggt

Quote Originally Posted by t-shirt fan View Post
    You were supposed to say 'Mthrfkr you can't whoop my ass'!
    Mthrfkr you can't whoop my ass

Banned texashunter76401 hates puppies and Jesus.
    Lighten up there francis lol go ram your fist in mack's butt lol:-)

Mthrfkr you can't whoop my ass
    Well then...let me take your name off my list.

dipshit Colorado is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares?
    Somebody needs to PM him and then post pics

Quote Originally Posted by texashunter76401 View Post
    i will pay you to come $#@! with me, cameron road in front of fran's bitch

Quote Originally Posted by texashunter76401 View Post
    After today, there wouldn't be any resistance there.

Quote Originally Posted by phdhorn View Post
    Zima = angry drunks
    If you're drinking Zima, you should be angry.

asshat Hollywood Colt GORN Hollywood Colt GORN Hollywood Colt GORN Hollywood Colt GORN Hollywood Colt GORN Hollywood Colt GORN Hollywood Colt GORN Hollywood Colt GORN Hollywood Colt GORN Hollywood Colt GORN Hollywood Colt GORN Hollywood Colt's Avatar
    randy better knock someone out fast because i got a sneaking suspicion he tires quickly.

asshat Sleepygrad grows his own roses Sleepygrad grows his own roses Sleepygrad grows his own roses Sleepygrad grows his own roses Sleepygrad grows his own roses Sleepygrad grows his own roses Sleepygrad grows his own roses Sleepygrad grows his own roses Sleepygrad grows his own roses Sleepygrad grows his own roses Sleepygrad grows his own roses Sleepygrad's Avatar
    What are you looking at? I'll kick your $#@!ing ass right flicking now

buch of 40 year old fat $#@!s postin in here right nwo

Cameron Road's a good place to get your ass whooped.

Where's Chad Briscoe when we need him?

buch of 40 year old fat $#@!s postin in here right nwo
    I'm a man! I'm 40! Come after me!

Quote Originally Posted by utdrummer View Post
    Where's Chad Briscoe when we need him?
    hopefully at fran's

asshat jhawk Shaggy Gold Club jhawk Shaggy Gold Club jhawk Shaggy Gold Club jhawk Shaggy Gold Club jhawk Shaggy Gold Club jhawk Shaggy Gold Club jhawk Shaggy Gold Club jhawk Shaggy Gold Club jhawk Shaggy Gold Club jhawk Shaggy Gold Club jhawk Shaggy Gold Club jhawk's Avatar
    will you have a boner while you pound this ass?

So true lol

Who's ass is that texasman that's really nice:-)

Nice nanner pic jhawk:-)

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...DA5AB&first=21[/video]

I'm your huckleberry bitch!!!!!
    Last edited by The Crusher; 10-13-2012 at 04:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Crusher View Post
    http://ideo]http://www.bing.com/vide...DA5AB&first=21[/video]

I'm your huckleberry bitch!!!!!
    please edit post or post it again you $#@!ing dumbass

Randy go blow yourself geez I'm starting to like sooners better

degenerate dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks's Avatar
    PM sent. Randy backed down.

Quote Originally Posted by dbecks View Post
    PM sent. Randy backed down.
    i offered to pay for the travel expenses, pussy

this is your thread of the day folks. randy, procure some chowder, we're gonna need you here later.

Hell yeah randy is gonna get smoked one of these days talking that crap

+ Reply to Thread