+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Texas football is bad for me

Texas football is bad for me

Did anybody else plan to get some stuff done today and have this $#@!in abortion of a team $#@! their mood so badly that they couldn't do $#@! either?

Yep. Haven't left the couch. Thank God for this board though, venting helps.

bunghole OrangeJoker71 is thowed on that four loko. OrangeJoker71 is thowed on that four loko. OrangeJoker71 is thowed on that four loko. OrangeJoker71's Avatar
    Have a son that graduates in December from OU, live in Duncan and am surrounded by people that cannot wait to get their hands on me tomorrow to rub in this abortion of an effort by the Horns today. My mood is not great by any stretch but tomorrow may be a different game all together. I may be the first guy to punch somebody in church!!!

bunghole LonghornJesus slams and goes hard. LonghornJesus slams and goes hard. LonghornJesus slams and goes hard. LonghornJesus slams and goes hard. LonghornJesus slams and goes hard. LonghornJesus slams and goes hard. LonghornJesus slams and goes hard. LonghornJesus slams and goes hard. LonghornJesus slams and goes hard. LonghornJesus slams and goes hard. LonghornJesus slams and goes hard. LonghornJesus's Avatar
    Somehow, I made it to the gym with the hope that I could work off the anger. Nope, still $#@!ing mad.

bunghole Hold my D is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Hold my D is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Hold my D is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Hold my D is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Hold my D is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Hold my D is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Hold my D is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Hold my D is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Hold my D's Avatar
    Unfortunately I figured the game would end up like this so I wisely made no plans. Alcohol is good

I managed to turn the television off midway through the second quarter despite all my team loyalty telling me no. I'm not masochistic enough to keep watching that $#@!. Good thing I did too, because I was able to get $#@! done afterward. Haircut, laundry, groceries. I feel rejuvenated after this morning/early afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJoker71 View Post
    Have a son that graduates in December from OU, live in Duncan and am surrounded by people that cannot wait to get their hands on me tomorrow to rub in this abortion of an effort by the Horns today. My mood is not great by any stretch but tomorrow may be a different game all together. I may be the first guy to punch somebody in church!!!
    Dude, wear your arm in a sling or maybe bandage up your wrist and hand. When they ask you why, tell them that you beat the $#@! out of some guy taunting you and busted up your hand/arm doing it. That will shut them up. Especially if you give them that hard stare like you are daring them to say something. hahaha

bunghole OrangeJoker71 is thowed on that four loko. OrangeJoker71 is thowed on that four loko. OrangeJoker71 is thowed on that four loko. OrangeJoker71's Avatar
    like that bongos......may roll with it actually. helluva idea ya got there! +rep

supposed to study all day-- nope. did not happen.

been reading these boards like it's somehow going to help make sense of things. it doesn't.

i'm just in complete shock.

I'll confess. I called in sick for multiple days to ensure i was off today and in front of a tv. Walked away after 1 qtr. Seen this $#@! before. I lose.

asshat bigbend1812 grows his own roses bigbend1812 grows his own roses bigbend1812 grows his own roses bigbend1812 grows his own roses bigbend1812 grows his own roses bigbend1812 grows his own roses bigbend1812 grows his own roses bigbend1812 grows his own roses bigbend1812 grows his own roses bigbend1812 grows his own roses bigbend1812 grows his own roses bigbend1812's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bevo14 View Post
    Did anybody else plan to get some stuff done today and have this $#@!in abortion of a team $#@! their mood so badly that they couldn't do $#@! either?
    every time

I too have joined this club ,$#@!ed up my day from this abortion of a game. Stayed at home and like a hermit in shock with lots of beer, ribs, and steak. Total waste

asshat thepop Shaggy Gold Club thepop Shaggy Gold Club thepop Shaggy Gold Club thepop Shaggy Gold Club thepop Shaggy Gold Club thepop Shaggy Gold Club thepop Shaggy Gold Club thepop Shaggy Gold Club thepop Shaggy Gold Club thepop Shaggy Gold Club thepop Shaggy Gold Club thepop's Avatar
    I get more pissed off when I remember that we lost our starting QB for the season in that mess. My grades always suffer in the fall semester because of my obsession with football, but what's the point if we're going to lose like that.

I need a break. Not going to sell my tickets, but I might remove shaggy and other sports sites from my bookmarks and attempt to stay away from all of this for a little while.

I just hope this team is good again before my liver fails.

I support you punching a Sooner in church...

asshat tfc2085 slams and goes hard. tfc2085 slams and goes hard. tfc2085 slams and goes hard. tfc2085 slams and goes hard. tfc2085 slams and goes hard. tfc2085 slams and goes hard. tfc2085 slams and goes hard. tfc2085 slams and goes hard. tfc2085 slams and goes hard. tfc2085 slams and goes hard. tfc2085 slams and goes hard. tfc2085's Avatar
    Randy Travis says hi.

asshat balakris slams and goes hard. balakris slams and goes hard. balakris slams and goes hard. balakris slams and goes hard. balakris slams and goes hard. balakris slams and goes hard. balakris slams and goes hard. balakris slams and goes hard. balakris slams and goes hard. balakris slams and goes hard. balakris slams and goes hard. balakris's Avatar
    Coming into the season with low expectations the last two seasons, the losses don't affect me as bad. Tech 2008 hurt for a long time, MNC 2009 was just numbing. /csb

asshat vox grows his own roses vox grows his own roses vox grows his own roses vox grows his own roses vox grows his own roses vox grows his own roses vox grows his own roses vox grows his own roses vox grows his own roses vox grows his own roses vox grows his own roses vox's Avatar
    Try being at the game.

Surrounded by inbred $#@!s.

Game over by the 2nd quarter.

And then you gotta deal with traffic and ousucks going home.

Not pretty.

Not pretty at all.

bunghole Statalyzer slams and goes hard. Statalyzer slams and goes hard. Statalyzer slams and goes hard. Statalyzer slams and goes hard. Statalyzer slams and goes hard. Statalyzer slams and goes hard. Statalyzer slams and goes hard. Statalyzer slams and goes hard. Statalyzer slams and goes hard. Statalyzer slams and goes hard. Statalyzer slams and goes hard.
    This was me during the game: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDQCaGlqLFY

Yep. I gave up my season tickets last year. Last year, I thought it was a very bad decision. Now....how hum...... worst feeling I had today was UTSA losing to Rice. Bye Mack. We had our season tickets since 97. I would rather watch a new team that SHOULD lose, then your product.

dipshit DNA_Doc is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? DNA_Doc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Statalyzer View Post
    This was me during the game: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDQCaGlqLFY
    Same here. I got some good exercise jumping off the couch, throwing my hands in the air, and shouting, "What the $#@!?!" multiple times.

That Guy. BatesHorn Shaggy Gold Club BatesHorn Shaggy Gold Club BatesHorn Shaggy Gold Club BatesHorn Shaggy Gold Club BatesHorn Shaggy Gold Club BatesHorn Shaggy Gold Club BatesHorn Shaggy Gold Club BatesHorn Shaggy Gold Club BatesHorn Shaggy Gold Club BatesHorn Shaggy Gold Club BatesHorn Shaggy Gold Club BatesHorn's Avatar
    I turned it off at half. Spent the rest of the day with my sons and dogs in the back yard.

Of course, I can't sleep now I'm so upset, so I'm back online.

Quote Originally Posted by vox View Post
    Try being at the game.

Surrounded by inbred $#@!s.

Game over by the 2nd quarter.

And then you gotta deal with traffic and ousucks going home.

Not pretty.

Not pretty at all.
    And this is why I dont think I can ever attend this game unless its a total guarantee we mop them $#@!s. I cant deal with them ignorant $#@!s, I get enough of them where I live its all Sooner $#@!s. I would be locked in the pokey

asshat KyHorn grows his own roses KyHorn grows his own roses KyHorn grows his own roses KyHorn grows his own roses KyHorn grows his own roses KyHorn grows his own roses KyHorn grows his own roses KyHorn grows his own roses KyHorn grows his own roses KyHorn grows his own roses KyHorn grows his own roses KyHorn's Avatar
    My wife says "who cares it's just a game", it took everything I had not to go white trash and beat her. I remember watching last year thinking how horrible it felt to get our ass kicked by them. Then, after hanging with WV I thought this is redemption , this is where we come out and smash these $#@!ers. Now we have two years in a row where get humiliated on national TV by our most hated rival. I have to go to work tomorrow to hear all these SEC douchebags give me $#@! about how $#@!ty we are and how we wouldn't last a week in the SEC.

asshat BrothaHorn GORN BrothaHorn GORN BrothaHorn GORN BrothaHorn GORN BrothaHorn GORN BrothaHorn GORN BrothaHorn GORN BrothaHorn GORN BrothaHorn GORN BrothaHorn GORN BrothaHorn GORN BrothaHorn's Avatar
    Daughter is now a sooner fan, thx to the last two years. I was close to breaking out the super glue on her ass yesterday.

asshat Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BrothaHorn View Post
    Daughter is now a sooner fan, thx to the last two years. I was close to breaking out the super glue on her ass yesterday.
    Is her name Adrian?

bunghole Pigbenis is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Pigbenis is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Pigbenis is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Pigbenis is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Pigbenis is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Pigbenis is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Pigbenis is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Pigbenis's Avatar
    I don't even feel like fap fap fapping right now

Quote Originally Posted by KyHorn View Post
    My wife says "who cares it's just a game", it took everything I had not to go white trash and beat her. I remember watching last year thinking how horrible it felt to get our ass kicked by them. Then, after hanging with WV I thought this is redemption , this is where we come out and smash these $#@!ers. Now we have two years in a row where get humiliated on national TV by our most hated rival. I have to go to work tomorrow to hear all these SEC douchebags give me $#@! about how $#@!ty we are and how we wouldn't last a week in the SEC.
    try working in Oklahoma sometime. It is the definition of suck.

You trying to make her $#@! out her mouth?

damn, I live in this $#@! state and my son really wasn't given much of a choice on colleges so I cut him a little slack. not sure how old your daughter is but it's never too old for a beating is it?

bunghole The Lake Worth Monster can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. The Lake Worth Monster can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. The Lake Worth Monster can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. The Lake Worth Monster can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. The Lake Worth Monster can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. The Lake Worth Monster can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. The Lake Worth Monster can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. The Lake Worth Monster can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. The Lake Worth Monster can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. The Lake Worth Monster can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. The Lake Worth Monster can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. The Lake Worth Monster's Avatar
    This kind of ass kicking at the hands of the sooners has become so common place and expected over the years that its hard to feel defeated, you knew it was coming.

asshat TexasGolf slams and goes hard. TexasGolf slams and goes hard. TexasGolf slams and goes hard. TexasGolf slams and goes hard. TexasGolf slams and goes hard. TexasGolf slams and goes hard. TexasGolf slams and goes hard. TexasGolf slams and goes hard. TexasGolf slams and goes hard. TexasGolf slams and goes hard. TexasGolf slams and goes hard. TexasGolf's Avatar
    I was in Kerrville for the weekend visiting family. Left around 11:30 to Fredericksburg with my g/f. Not going to let a game played by teenagers ruin my day/weekend with my lady. Years ago, games like this would depress me for days. I am over that kind of attachment.

asshat TexEx09 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexEx09 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexEx09 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexEx09 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexEx09 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexEx09 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexEx09 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexEx09 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexEx09 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexEx09 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexEx09 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexEx09's Avatar
    I $#@!ing lost it. Check this scenario out. I brought my girlfriend of 7 months to the game (bad $#@!ing idea). This was her first game we have been to together. (She was working for the first 2 games, and we missed WVU for family obligations) So this is our first game together. I am wasted, in the stands, and we are getting our $#@! pushed in. I $#@!ing hate everything. And she doesn’t know or understand what this game means to me, or how I will react when losing to ou. $#@! gets bad. She thinks I have anger issues because I start wishing death to bob stoops and every other ou fan. I am screaming and yelling at our team to do something, and I am pretty sure I issued a jihad against Phillips and Thompson for sucking so much $#@! on the field.

So after the game she takes me aside and "we have a talk," she asks me why I hate ou so much, and tells me that those fans have done nothing to you. She says, "you literally said, you wished all those trailer park mother $#@!ers would die on the way back to oklahoma" and that NOOOOBODY else thinks like that...(I should have told her to go to Shaggy) so I just shut down and was too depressed to start an argument. I understand now that she just doesn’t get it. She went to UT but doesn’t live and die TX football. She is pretty awesome because she is still with me after that entire fiasco. I told her I am only like this with ou, so I have to be on my best behavior the rest of the year. So if/when we lose to Baylor or Iowa state at home, I don’t know what I will do.

I didn’t go over the top did I? I need some positive reinforcement from people who understand...

asshat bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club
    As a fellow 20something, leave that $#@! to the drunk students in their game day costumes with cowboy hats and chaps.

asshat runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone's Avatar
    If something is soft, you can get it hard
    The good news is that I had a healthy baby boy born on Friday, and that puts everything else in perspective.

The bad news is that the first game we ever watched was Texas-ou, and he may have been scarred for life at the age of 1 day old.

Quote Originally Posted by TexEx09 View Post
    I $#@!ing lost it. Check this scenario out. I brought my girlfriend of 7 months to the game (bad $#@!ing idea). This was her first game we have been to together. (She was working for the first 2 games, and we missed WVU for family obligations) So this is our first game together. I am wasted, in the stands, and we are getting our $#@! pushed in. I $#@!ing hate everything. And she doesn’t know or understand what this game means to me, or how I will react when losing to ou. $#@! gets bad. She thinks I have anger issues because I start wishing death to bob stoops and every other ou fan. I am screaming and yelling at our team to do something, and I am pretty sure I issued a jihad against Phillips and Thompson for sucking so much $#@! on the field.

So after the game she takes me aside and "we have a talk," she asks me why I hate ou so much, and tells me that those fans have done nothing to you. She says, "you literally said, you wished all those trailer park mother $#@!ers would die on the way back to oklahoma" and that NOOOOBODY else thinks like that...(I should have told her to go to Shaggy) so I just shut down and was too depressed to start an argument. I understand now that she just doesn’t get it. She went to UT but doesn’t live and die TX football. She is pretty awesome because she is still with me after that entire fiasco. I told her I am only like this with ou, so I have to be on my best behavior the rest of the year. So if/when we lose to Baylor or Iowa state at home, I don’t know what I will do.

I didn’t go over the top did I? I need some positive reinforcement from people who understand...
    It's barely Monday afternoon......give it time and she too will leave you soon enough. They either get it or they don't. I didn't blow a gasket until mid/late 4th quarter and Bobby was still airing it out on our ass and scoring touchdowns. That is the point at which I wished death on that piece of $#@! and I don't regret it one $#@!ing ounce either.

asshat 4th&Five is a rep whore. 4th&Five is a rep whore. 4th&Five is a rep whore. 4th&Five is a rep whore. 4th&Five is a rep whore. 4th&Five is a rep whore. 4th&Five is a rep whore. 4th&Five is a rep whore. 4th&Five is a rep whore. 4th&Five is a rep whore. 4th&Five is a rep whore. 4th&Five's Avatar
    Haven't done $#@! all day. My hatred and anger have grown since 11 though. That's something.

asshat TexEx09 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexEx09 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexEx09 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexEx09 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexEx09 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexEx09 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexEx09 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexEx09 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexEx09 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexEx09 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexEx09 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexEx09's Avatar
    It's barely Monday afternoon......give it time and she too will leave you soon enough. They either get it or they don't. I didn't blow a gasket until mid/late 4th quarter and Bobby was still airing it out on our ass and scoring touchdowns. That is the point at which I wished death on that piece of $#@! and I don't regret it one $#@!ing ounce either.
    Funny that you said that...That is the EXACT moment when I lost it. When stoops started to aired it out in the 4th QT with 5 min to go up by 40+

thanks though

asshat Llano Estacado might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Llano Estacado might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Llano Estacado might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Llano Estacado might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Llano Estacado might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Llano Estacado might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Llano Estacado might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Llano Estacado might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Llano Estacado might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Llano Estacado might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Llano Estacado might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Llano Estacado's Avatar
    On a has-been planet orbited by a cold, indifferent sun
    Quote Originally Posted by runthebone View Post
    The good news is that I had a healthy baby boy born on Friday, and that puts everything else in perspective.

The bad news is that the first game we ever watched was Texas-ou, and he may have been scarred for life at the age of 1 day old.
    Congrats. I was born during the '83 season, but the first game my grandpa watched with me was the '84 cotton bowl. He still brings it up, like me drooling and $#@!ting a diaper affected the outcome.

Leanin' ldogg53 Shaggy Gold Club ldogg53 Shaggy Gold Club ldogg53 Shaggy Gold Club ldogg53 Shaggy Gold Club ldogg53 Shaggy Gold Club ldogg53 Shaggy Gold Club ldogg53 Shaggy Gold Club ldogg53 Shaggy Gold Club ldogg53 Shaggy Gold Club ldogg53 Shaggy Gold Club ldogg53 Shaggy Gold Club ldogg53's Avatar
    I went outside in the 3rd quarter and started putting up my Halloween decorations. MUCH better use of my time and something I enjoy. It really made the afternoon tolerable. Thread upcoming in Nastys once I take photos.

asshat Gatorubet GORN Gatorubet GORN Gatorubet GORN Gatorubet GORN Gatorubet GORN Gatorubet GORN Gatorubet GORN Gatorubet GORN Gatorubet GORN Gatorubet GORN Gatorubet GORN Gatorubet's Avatar
    Funny that you said that...That is the EXACT moment when I lost it. When stoops started to aired it out in the 4th QT with 5 min to go up by 40+

thanks though
    That is interesting. I expect to the Gators to RUTS against the worthless, mangy, leg-humping butt sniffers from Athens every damn chance they get. Now, I fully expect them to try to humiliate us as well, and so have no right to claim outrage if I am the one being plunger raped. I would be pissed, but not due to the raping. I'd be furious because WE weren't able to rape THEM with a triple wide broomstick made of out of salt.

I expect, indeed, deeply desire that if we score with ten seconds left in the fourth quarter, that we attempt an on-sides kick, and if we recover, throw the Hail Mary for another 7. That is why Spur Dog put the last score on those $#@!s the time we played in Athens - because they'd never had 50 put on 'em between the hedges. That is why Urban called time out after time out at the end of the game the year after the mutts danced in the endzone....so we could savor their salty tears and prolong their pain.

I don't see any reason why you'd expect then to run the ball or take a knee when they could further humiliate you. I sure as $#@! don't EVER want to see a Gator Coach take a knee against Georgia late in a game. $#@! them, and their obnoxious, bad alcohol breath barking in your face $#@! fans... That is why I love the $#@!tail Party - it's the one game to which neither side has to pretend good sportsmanship applies.

asshat TexasWolf can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexasWolf can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexasWolf can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexasWolf can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexasWolf can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexasWolf can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexasWolf can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexasWolf can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexasWolf can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexasWolf can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexasWolf can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexasWolf's Avatar
    Dallas, where the chicks are pricey and the ebola is free

You were completely right in every way. She needs to get with the program.

asshat Gatorubet GORN Gatorubet GORN Gatorubet GORN Gatorubet GORN Gatorubet GORN Gatorubet GORN Gatorubet GORN Gatorubet GORN Gatorubet GORN Gatorubet GORN Gatorubet GORN Gatorubet's Avatar
    I understand the situation. I've been there. I my ex wife had a problem with me yelling loudly during her friend's wedding ceremony. However, I pointed out, very reasonably, that the Gators had just intercepted to stop a possible game winning drive. She, too, initially seemed concerned about my mental well being.

But with the passage of time, and after a chance for cooler head to prevail, I'm sure that she will finally get around to doing the right thing.

But remember, when she does apologize to you, accept it with good grace.
    Last edited by Gatorubet; 10-15-2012 at 02:42 PM.

Tim McVeigh was a $#@!ing saint.

+ Reply to Thread