+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: This is the thread where we destroy our tickets:

This is the thread where we destroy our tickets:

Many "bad fans" like me have vowed to not attend games. Here, we show that we really mean it. This thread is not to get anyone's attention, but just for...I really don't know.

I do know that I'm under no delusion that this will make any real difference. I do also know that I don't give a $#@!, because it's the only thing I can do at this point.

I also know that I do not want to go sit in my seat to watch this team, lead by a coach who takes less responsibility than his Qb for a loss in a press conference. It is not enjoyable for me at all. Either we lose for the 3rd time in a row to baylor, which is obviously torture, or we win, which will give me about ZERO enjoyment of my day.

I've never been quick off of the bandwagon. I remember getting mauled in the Texas fan section after losing to KSU when Colt was injured, as I waited for the team to come over to sing the eyes. Can't do it anymore.

Anyway, this isn't about me. I will also say that some who plan on still going/sellingthem state that it's because they "can't afford" to eat their tickets. In accounting, this is called a "sunk cost" and is completely worthless to discuss. You paid for the tickets whether anyone sits in them or not. You weren't going to sell them if our team was worth a $#@!, so you'd be out that $ anyway. My position is, "I was going to be able to pay my bills attending awesome football games, so I will manage the same NOT going to the '$#@!-show'".

Oh, spare the "do we really need another thread on this?" bull$#@!. There's a thread for buying MORE UT merchandise to wear black to DKR. Likewise, there will be a thread about making sure there are empty seats Saturday.

clap. clap. clap.

Sincerely,

"Not a true friend"
    Last edited by scottsins; 10-15-2012 at 12:37 PM.

asshat Hollywood Colt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Hollywood Colt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Hollywood Colt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Hollywood Colt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Hollywood Colt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Hollywood Colt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Hollywood Colt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Hollywood Colt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Hollywood Colt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Hollywood Colt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Hollywood Colt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Hollywood Colt's Avatar
    Eddie Money does not like this thread one bit.

bunghole LonghornJosh slams and goes hard. LonghornJosh slams and goes hard. LonghornJosh slams and goes hard. LonghornJosh slams and goes hard. LonghornJosh slams and goes hard. LonghornJosh slams and goes hard. LonghornJosh slams and goes hard. LonghornJosh slams and goes hard. LonghornJosh slams and goes hard. LonghornJosh slams and goes hard. LonghornJosh slams and goes hard. LonghornJosh's Avatar
    Sad thing about this post is that UT already has your money... Will still be a sellout whether you show up or not...

asshat Montag Shaggy Gold Club Montag Shaggy Gold Club Montag Shaggy Gold Club Montag Shaggy Gold Club Montag Shaggy Gold Club Montag Shaggy Gold Club Montag Shaggy Gold Club Montag Shaggy Gold Club Montag Shaggy Gold Club Montag Shaggy Gold Club Montag Shaggy Gold Club Montag's Avatar
    Strength and honor.

bunghole Zharkov is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Zharkov is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Zharkov is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Zharkov is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Zharkov is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Zharkov is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Zharkov is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Zharkov is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Zharkov is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Zharkov is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Zharkov is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Zharkov's Avatar
    Bellmont's gonna look you up via your seat number and send over Maddog to sit on your house.

asshat UTEngr slams and goes hard. UTEngr slams and goes hard. UTEngr slams and goes hard. UTEngr slams and goes hard. UTEngr slams and goes hard. UTEngr slams and goes hard. UTEngr slams and goes hard. UTEngr slams and goes hard. UTEngr slams and goes hard. UTEngr slams and goes hard. UTEngr slams and goes hard. UTEngr's Avatar
    I support this thread, I will post mine later today once I get home and burn them

fruitloop dingus SPII GORN SPII GORN SPII GORN SPII GORN SPII GORN SPII GORN SPII GORN SPII GORN SPII GORN SPII GORN SPII GORN SPII's Avatar
    wow. aggy is going to eat this thread up.

Shaggy OOTP Commissioner Huckleberry might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Huckleberry might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Huckleberry might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Huckleberry might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Huckleberry might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Huckleberry might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Huckleberry might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Huckleberry might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Huckleberry might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Huckleberry might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Huckleberry might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Huckleberry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LonghornJosh View Post
    Sad thing about this post is that UT already has your money... Will still be a sellout whether you show up or not...
    Yeah, they do. But there will be empty seats and no concession revenue.

asshat mdmost might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mdmost might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mdmost might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mdmost might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mdmost might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mdmost might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mdmost might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mdmost might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mdmost might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mdmost might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mdmost might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mdmost's Avatar
    You need to blur those bar codes.

Reppin' errrybody in here CheeseWeasel Shaggy Gold Club CheeseWeasel Shaggy Gold Club CheeseWeasel Shaggy Gold Club CheeseWeasel Shaggy Gold Club CheeseWeasel Shaggy Gold Club CheeseWeasel Shaggy Gold Club CheeseWeasel Shaggy Gold Club CheeseWeasel Shaggy Gold Club CheeseWeasel Shaggy Gold Club CheeseWeasel Shaggy Gold Club CheeseWeasel Shaggy Gold Club CheeseWeasel's Avatar

Shaggy OOTP Commissioner Huckleberry might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Huckleberry might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Huckleberry might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Huckleberry might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Huckleberry might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Huckleberry might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Huckleberry might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Huckleberry might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Huckleberry might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Huckleberry might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Huckleberry might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Huckleberry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by UTEngr View Post
    I support this thread, I will post mine later today once I get home and burn them
    I've got dibs on the avatar. I've got an animated gif avatar plan.

Looks 'shopped.

Quote Originally Posted by SPII View Post
    wow. aggy is going to eat this thread up.
    I'm pretty sure I'm more concerned about them eating up or dismal $#@!ing failure of a football program right now than my not going to $#@!ing watch it.

Quote Originally Posted by mdmost View Post
    I don't know how to do that.

This might be an epic thread

asshat runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone's Avatar
    If something is soft, you can get it hard
    If you buy the tickets from him first, he won't care.

fruitloop dingus SPII GORN SPII GORN SPII GORN SPII GORN SPII GORN SPII GORN SPII GORN SPII GORN SPII GORN SPII GORN SPII GORN SPII's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by scottsins View Post
    I'm pretty sure I'm more concerned about them eating up or dismal $#@!ing failure of a football program right now than my not going to $#@!ing watch it.
    I feel you. I support this thread by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Zharkov View Post
    Bellmont's gonna look you up via your seat number and send over Maddog to sit on your house.
    Thanks for the warning. I'll call my homeowner's insurance to inquire as to whether I have coverage for "damage from giant overpaid vagina attack".

Not going to the games/buying $#@! is the only voice we have. By going to the games, you're acting against the best interests of Texas Football.

You're a talented cutter. Also, it seems you're a puzzlemaster. Well done.

asshat Captain Ron might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Captain Ron might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Captain Ron might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Captain Ron might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Captain Ron might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Captain Ron might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Captain Ron might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Captain Ron might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Captain Ron might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Captain Ron might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Captain Ron might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Captain Ron's Avatar
    "FUCK THAT" STORY: http://tinyurl.com/m2q292l
    Hey, that's my section. Good, more room for me.

Seriously, am I mad about the doors getting blown off Texas by OU, AGAIN. But nothing will make my support of this team waiver. I will be there Saturday and support Texas. PERIOD.

asshat Tommy Nobis Shaggy Gold Club Tommy Nobis Shaggy Gold Club Tommy Nobis Shaggy Gold Club Tommy Nobis Shaggy Gold Club Tommy Nobis Shaggy Gold Club Tommy Nobis Shaggy Gold Club Tommy Nobis Shaggy Gold Club Tommy Nobis Shaggy Gold Club Tommy Nobis Shaggy Gold Club Tommy Nobis Shaggy Gold Club Tommy Nobis Shaggy Gold Club Tommy Nobis's Avatar
    Pg 1

Someone will be selling those tickets on stub hub real quick since your barcode numbers are clearly visible

Quote Originally Posted by Texasbadass View Post
    This might be an epic thread
    It will be, but with two possible directions:

1. A mega-$#@!storm of posters following suit, with new clever memes, gifs, ms paint stuff...or...

2. Me being the only person ding this and having some classic taz/akina from texags meltdown and or ridicule.

Your short term support is also supporting long term failure.

asshat TexasEd Shaggy Gold Club TexasEd Shaggy Gold Club TexasEd Shaggy Gold Club TexasEd Shaggy Gold Club TexasEd Shaggy Gold Club TexasEd Shaggy Gold Club TexasEd Shaggy Gold Club TexasEd Shaggy Gold Club TexasEd Shaggy Gold Club TexasEd Shaggy Gold Club TexasEd Shaggy Gold Club TexasEd's Avatar
    he comitted to oklahoma freakshow and i am the idoit
    Quote Originally Posted by mdmost View Post
    This

asshat Hollywood Colt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Hollywood Colt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Hollywood Colt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Hollywood Colt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Hollywood Colt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Hollywood Colt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Hollywood Colt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Hollywood Colt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Hollywood Colt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Hollywood Colt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Hollywood Colt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Hollywood Colt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Ron View Post

Seriously, am I mad about the doors getting blown off Texas by OU, AGAIN. But nothing will make my support of this team waiver. I will be there Saturday and support Texas. PERIOD.
    then you're part of the problem. negged.

asshat creasy grows his own roses creasy grows his own roses creasy grows his own roses creasy grows his own roses creasy grows his own roses creasy grows his own roses creasy grows his own roses creasy grows his own roses creasy grows his own roses creasy grows his own roses creasy grows his own roses creasy's Avatar
    It's not about the money, it's about catharsis and preserving sanity. I support you, scottsins.

asshat Wally Pryor is a rep whore. Wally Pryor is a rep whore. Wally Pryor is a rep whore. Wally Pryor is a rep whore. Wally Pryor is a rep whore. Wally Pryor is a rep whore. Wally Pryor is a rep whore. Wally Pryor is a rep whore. Wally Pryor is a rep whore. Wally Pryor is a rep whore. Wally Pryor is a rep whore. Wally Pryor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Nobis View Post
    Pg 1

Someone will be selling those tickets on stub hub real quick since your barcode numbers are clearly visible
    Yeah, huge market for this game.

asshat Captain Ron might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Captain Ron might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Captain Ron might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Captain Ron might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Captain Ron might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Captain Ron might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Captain Ron might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Captain Ron might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Captain Ron might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Captain Ron might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Captain Ron might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Captain Ron's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood Colt View Post
    Really? How many tackles did I miss Saturday again?

asshat Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete's Avatar
    Living off all my Super Bowl squares winnings!
    There's a thread for buying MORE UT merchandise to wear black to DKR.
    My thread was definitely not about buying more UT merchandise. I think people should wear whatever black they have and not give Bellmont any more money. Some people are going to the games because they already have tickets. They do not have to spend more money in the stadium.

i $#@!ing hate losing but listening and watching people's reactions to it helps numb the pain.

asshat NEZ_bum is a rep whore. NEZ_bum is a rep whore. NEZ_bum is a rep whore. NEZ_bum is a rep whore. NEZ_bum is a rep whore. NEZ_bum is a rep whore. NEZ_bum is a rep whore. NEZ_bum is a rep whore. NEZ_bum is a rep whore. NEZ_bum is a rep whore. NEZ_bum is a rep whore. NEZ_bum's Avatar
    scottsins is the man. i'm with you on this. no more donations to the university. no more games for me until mack brown is gone. not attending games. not watching games on tv. i'll just follow the game thread here to save myself the trouble of wasting hard-earned cash on an inferior product. i won't allow my wife to buy Texas gear for herself and the kids. not one more cent from me.

you're that confused?

asshat NEZ_bum is a rep whore. NEZ_bum is a rep whore. NEZ_bum is a rep whore. NEZ_bum is a rep whore. NEZ_bum is a rep whore. NEZ_bum is a rep whore. NEZ_bum is a rep whore. NEZ_bum is a rep whore. NEZ_bum is a rep whore. NEZ_bum is a rep whore. NEZ_bum is a rep whore. NEZ_bum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by housious View Post
    You're a talented cutter.

same here. i think scottsins is an east-side mexican or something.

ahh yes, the ol' "let's blame the players and not the coaches" stance. How embarrassing for you. I truly feel for the rest of you who see Mack for what he is. You have an uphill battle getting rid of this guy. You still have a huge number of people drinking the kool aid.

asshat spankytoes Shaggy Gold Club spankytoes Shaggy Gold Club spankytoes Shaggy Gold Club spankytoes Shaggy Gold Club spankytoes Shaggy Gold Club spankytoes Shaggy Gold Club spankytoes Shaggy Gold Club spankytoes Shaggy Gold Club spankytoes Shaggy Gold Club spankytoes Shaggy Gold Club spankytoes Shaggy Gold Club spankytoes's Avatar
    Texas Turncoat in Manhattan & Humblebragging Travel Douche
    As many as our d-backs?

Kudos to Scottsins.

asshat BatesHorn Shaggy Gold Club BatesHorn Shaggy Gold Club BatesHorn Shaggy Gold Club BatesHorn Shaggy Gold Club BatesHorn Shaggy Gold Club BatesHorn Shaggy Gold Club BatesHorn Shaggy Gold Club BatesHorn Shaggy Gold Club BatesHorn Shaggy Gold Club BatesHorn Shaggy Gold Club BatesHorn Shaggy Gold Club BatesHorn's Avatar
    I fully support this thread.

Pull your pictures off your web host, use a photo editor to scratch out the numbers, repost. Although there's probably 50 copies of those photos on ATX craiglist by now.

asshat tjhooker is a rep whore. tjhooker is a rep whore. tjhooker is a rep whore. tjhooker is a rep whore. tjhooker is a rep whore. tjhooker is a rep whore. tjhooker is a rep whore. tjhooker is a rep whore. tjhooker is a rep whore. tjhooker is a rep whore. tjhooker is a rep whore. tjhooker's Avatar

Sucka. By supporting Texas you are supporting Mack Brown. Cannot separate the 2 when you are attending the game. It looks like to Mack and his cronies, see they do still love us.
    Last edited by tjhooker; 10-15-2012 at 12:56 PM.

you're that confused?
    No, I am not that confused. I just don't think that Bellmont really cares what the unwashed masses (me) have to really say about the state of the program, in a financial sense. In that regard, they follow their lead from the BMDs.

IMHO, being at the stadium to voice my opinion about the team (be it support or booing), that is what gets their attention from my section.

I cropped the images in photobucket and replaced the originals with the cropped ones. However, it's still showing full image. Now, I can't try editing my OP, since it's been too long.

No, I am not that confused. I just don't think that Bellmont really cares what the unwashed masses (me) have to really say about the state of the program, in a financial sense. In that regard, they follow their lead from the BMDs.

IMHO, being at the stadium to voice my opinion about the team (be it support or booing), that is what gets their attention from my section.
    They won't $#@!ing hear you. They can't $#@!ing hear you. They can look out and see thousands of empty seats.

asshat SBBruin might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SBBruin might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SBBruin might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SBBruin might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SBBruin might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SBBruin might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SBBruin might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SBBruin might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SBBruin might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SBBruin might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SBBruin might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SBBruin's Avatar
    This thread reminds me of Frank the Tank from Old School. "Let's go streaking through the quad! Who's with me?!" I enjoy the gameday experience too much to do that. Even after we got 50-0 last year. Of course, Nueheisel got canned that Monday, so I felt better quickly.

none of that makes any sense but i support your right to say it. man this is going to get ugly.

Do you vote? You know that your one vote in a national election is meaningless right?

It's not about how much of a difference it makes in the individual case. I doubt scottsins has any illusions about this.

asshat BigVegasHorn26 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. BigVegasHorn26 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. BigVegasHorn26 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. BigVegasHorn26 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. BigVegasHorn26 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. BigVegasHorn26 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. BigVegasHorn26 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. BigVegasHorn26 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. BigVegasHorn26 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. BigVegasHorn26 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. BigVegasHorn26 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. BigVegasHorn26's Avatar
    I almost feel compelled to start buying tickets on the secondary market and destroying them just so others won't be able to use them. An empty stadium and lower revenue are the only messages Belmont hears.

Oh, I deleted the photos with barcodes/numbers from my photobucket. They still show up for some reason in the OP. This is going well.

asshat Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete's Avatar
    Everything should be one the table as a form of protest.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Nobis View Post
    Numbers below barcode need to be blurred out...That's the info that people enter when selling online

Oh, I deleted the photos with barcodes/numbers from my photobucket. They still show up for some reason in the OP. This is going well.
    Sometimes it takes a while for the images to change.

+ Reply to Thread