+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,200 of 1349

Thread: Manziel for Heisman!

asshat Kyrie Eleison might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Kyrie Eleison might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Kyrie Eleison might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Kyrie Eleison might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Kyrie Eleison might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Kyrie Eleison might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Kyrie Eleison might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Kyrie Eleison might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Kyrie Eleison might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Kyrie Eleison might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Kyrie Eleison might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Kyrie Eleison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Huckleberry View Post
    Actually, it's more like

or maybe this...

Shaggy OOTP Commissioner Huckleberry might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Huckleberry might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Huckleberry might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Huckleberry might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Huckleberry might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Huckleberry might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Huckleberry might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Huckleberry might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Huckleberry might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Huckleberry might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Huckleberry might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Huckleberry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aggie06 View Post
    He impacts the team more than any other. He is also first team all american, so it is hard to say he is not the best player. The only real argument is draft picks. He adds more value to his team than any 1 other guy.
    I don't know what to tell you. A&M has a really good team this year so it's not surprising they have several really good players. Manziel isn't the best; that's not an insult.

We also DO have MNC. 1-3 depending on how you calculate it.
    None of that $#@! matters because it didn't happen in your lifetime.

He impacts the team more than any other. He is also first team all american, so it is hard to say he is not the best player. The only real argument is draft picks. He adds more value to his team than any 1 other guy.
    Without Teo, ND is a 2-3 loss team and not in the NCG. Without Manziel, A&M loses 2 more games depending on your back-up but the SEC is top heavy so I think you guys don't really have many more losses given the rest of the talent. You probably go to the same bowl. Advantage Teo.

Banned Joe Mayo is a Model Citizen Joe Mayo is a Model Citizen Joe Mayo is a Model Citizen Joe Mayo is a Model Citizen Joe Mayo is a Model Citizen Joe Mayo is a Model Citizen Joe Mayo is a Model Citizen Joe Mayo is a Model Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by EuroHorn View Post
    Great
    Really? I mean, you're getting paid, not that it's translated into anything, but the whole network is kind of regarded as a joke, even among your own fans. But if you like it, well....

Getting to the BCS from the big east or MWC is not the same. They will not go to another until the little 12 breaks up. We also DO have MNC. 1-3 depending on how you calculate it.
    Yea, 1939 was a good year for you guys.

Now how many BCS bowl games did A&M make it into when they were a part of that easy Big 12 conference?

Shaggy OOTP Commissioner Huckleberry might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Huckleberry might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Huckleberry might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Huckleberry might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Huckleberry might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Huckleberry might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Huckleberry might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Huckleberry might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Huckleberry might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Huckleberry might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Huckleberry might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Huckleberry's Avatar
    7.88 Yards per attempt (pashing or rushing). Heisman... give it to him
    That's less than Aaron Murray and Nick Florence (plus a couple of non-BCS conference players). Should they be finalists?

asshat Pimphand is a rep whore. Pimphand is a rep whore. Pimphand is a rep whore. Pimphand is a rep whore. Pimphand is a rep whore. Pimphand is a rep whore. Pimphand is a rep whore. Pimphand is a rep whore. Pimphand is a rep whore. Pimphand is a rep whore. Pimphand is a rep whore. Pimphand's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TriStone View Post
    Who gives a $#@! about what's happened in your lifetime? $#@! your life aggot.
    Don't you know that's the way Aggies work?

They have exactly 4 years to go back into throughout history in order to have a better than .500 record against us.

1975 19 wins, 18 losses
    1979 17 wins, 16 losses
    1984 15 wins, 13 losses
    1985 14 wins, 13 losses

Obviously 1984 was the high mark and where the jizzing hits its crescendo a whopping 2 games above .500 so $#@!ing badass they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Mayo View Post
    Really? I mean, you're getting paid, not that it's translated into anything, but the whole network is kind of regarded as a joke, even among your own fans. But if you like it, well....
    I do like it. It's kind of everything Texas. Just like the site you are posting on

asshat NaTe WHO grows his own roses NaTe WHO grows his own roses NaTe WHO grows his own roses NaTe WHO grows his own roses NaTe WHO grows his own roses NaTe WHO grows his own roses NaTe WHO grows his own roses NaTe WHO grows his own roses NaTe WHO grows his own roses NaTe WHO grows his own roses NaTe WHO grows his own roses NaTe WHO's Avatar
    What the hell is going on in here? Where am I, Sockville, USA?

Banned Joe Mayo is a Model Citizen Joe Mayo is a Model Citizen Joe Mayo is a Model Citizen Joe Mayo is a Model Citizen Joe Mayo is a Model Citizen Joe Mayo is a Model Citizen Joe Mayo is a Model Citizen Joe Mayo is a Model Citizen
    They brought more than what you left with.
    Yeah, that 1.1 rating you pulled on Thanksgiving night really puts aggy in their place. Congrats!

asshat Pimphand is a rep whore. Pimphand is a rep whore. Pimphand is a rep whore. Pimphand is a rep whore. Pimphand is a rep whore. Pimphand is a rep whore. Pimphand is a rep whore. Pimphand is a rep whore. Pimphand is a rep whore. Pimphand is a rep whore. Pimphand is a rep whore. Pimphand's Avatar
    Yea, 1939 was a good year for you guys.

Now how many BCS bowl games did A&M make it into when they were a part of that easy Big 12 conference?

moar chars

Quote Originally Posted by NaTe WHO View Post
    Yes. Intermixed with some fishermen.

Armchair Shagster MillerEP grows his own roses MillerEP grows his own roses MillerEP grows his own roses MillerEP grows his own roses MillerEP grows his own roses MillerEP grows his own roses MillerEP grows his own roses MillerEP grows his own roses MillerEP grows his own roses MillerEP grows his own roses MillerEP grows his own roses MillerEP's Avatar
    We also DO have MNC. 1-3 depending on how you calculate it.
    Ohh that's easy then me and the rest of the non-delusional world calculate it as 1.

This is the aggy hate thread. Jump in, the water's warm!! :)

asshat Dutchrudder Shaggy Gold Club Dutchrudder Shaggy Gold Club Dutchrudder Shaggy Gold Club Dutchrudder Shaggy Gold Club Dutchrudder Shaggy Gold Club Dutchrudder Shaggy Gold Club Dutchrudder Shaggy Gold Club Dutchrudder Shaggy Gold Club Dutchrudder Shaggy Gold Club Dutchrudder Shaggy Gold Club Dutchrudder Shaggy Gold Club Dutchrudder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Huckleberry View Post
    That's less than Aaron Murray and Nick Florence (plus a couple of non-BCS conference players). Should they be finalists?
    Is Benny Hill music applicable while watching their highlights? No?

Advantage: JFF.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Mayo View Post
    Yeah, that 1.1 rating you pulled on Thanksgiving night really puts aggy in their place. Congrats!
    Thanks!

asshat thewacokid can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. thewacokid can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. thewacokid can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. thewacokid can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. thewacokid can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. thewacokid can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. thewacokid can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. thewacokid can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. thewacokid can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. thewacokid can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. thewacokid can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. thewacokid's Avatar
    Getting to the BCS from the big east or MWC is not the same. They will not go to another until the little 12 breaks up. We also DO have MNC. 1-3 depending on how you calculate it.
    How many in your lifetime?

Armchair Shagster MillerEP grows his own roses MillerEP grows his own roses MillerEP grows his own roses MillerEP grows his own roses MillerEP grows his own roses MillerEP grows his own roses MillerEP grows his own roses MillerEP grows his own roses MillerEP grows his own roses MillerEP grows his own roses MillerEP grows his own roses MillerEP's Avatar
    Come on in, the water's fine.

Damn tri-stone beat me to it
    Last edited by MillerEP; 12-05-2012 at 03:54 PM.

This is a joke right? Everyone is saying A&M is 6-6 at best in the SEC. The other players Joeckl, Mathews, swope, and Moore were all there. Everyone knew what was going on. The unknown was our quaterback (expceted showers). Now 10-2 we should have won 8 with the expected starter? Teo is not even the best linebacker in the country! Why do people think he is. He is great in zone... that is it. The only argument that could be made is ND could have lost a ton of games because a lot of their games are close. Per point change in game, Manziel is a MUCH bigger difference.
    You didn't play SC or Georgia. At worst, you lose to both Bama and MSU. Whoever is saying 6 losses isn't looking at your schedule.

Hilarious. Ratings smack!

Quote Originally Posted by thewacokid View Post
    How many in your lifetime?
    Careful. He might have fought in WWII

Careful. He might have fought in WWII
    It would still be 0 then.

Quote Originally Posted by MillerEP View Post
    It would still be 0 then.
    He would have at least had to have been 18 in 1941. So 16 in 1939?
    Last edited by EuroHorn; 12-05-2012 at 04:01 PM.

Banned Hornfan5 is a Model Citizen Hornfan5 is a Model Citizen Hornfan5 is a Model Citizen Hornfan5 is a Model Citizen Hornfan5 is a Model Citizen Hornfan5 is a Model Citizen Hornfan5 is a Model Citizen Hornfan5 is a Model Citizen Hornfan5 is a Model Citizen Hornfan5 is a Model Citizen Hornfan5 is a Model Citizen
    7.88 Yards per attempt (pashing or rushing). Heisman... give it to him
    Hes not the best in ypa....
    Last edited by Hornfan5; 12-05-2012 at 04:01 PM.

asshat neonmoon44 Shaggy Gold Club neonmoon44 Shaggy Gold Club neonmoon44 Shaggy Gold Club neonmoon44 Shaggy Gold Club neonmoon44 Shaggy Gold Club neonmoon44 Shaggy Gold Club neonmoon44 Shaggy Gold Club neonmoon44 Shaggy Gold Club neonmoon44 Shaggy Gold Club neonmoon44 Shaggy Gold Club neonmoon44 Shaggy Gold Club neonmoon44's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by relapse98 View Post
    The difference being I don't recall any of the traditional spread type QBs at Houston or Tech doing 1000+ rushing with something close to 800 on scrambles. I remember them standing back there like statues.

As to the SEC dominance, its up to other conferences to fix that. You know, or want everyone to know, that the ESPN (Texas business partner fwiw) feeds on the SEC. So do something about it. Everyone has seen how the SEC schedules, putting some FCS or lower FBS games towards the end of the season when everyone else is beating each other up and using it to their advantage, hows about following suit? The polls, like it or not, are a beauty contest. If you aint gonna get gussied up, then don't complain.
    Tech QBs didn't have to scramble because they could pass

So you're going to ignore that Aaron Murray is better in that ultimate statistic also against SEC defenses?

Also, failed to address your "most valuable" comment earlier.

The Heisman Trophy is specifically for the most outstanding player, not the most valuable. So even if you're correct on that point, it's basically irrelevant.

Banned Hornfan5 is a Model Citizen Hornfan5 is a Model Citizen Hornfan5 is a Model Citizen Hornfan5 is a Model Citizen Hornfan5 is a Model Citizen Hornfan5 is a Model Citizen Hornfan5 is a Model Citizen Hornfan5 is a Model Citizen Hornfan5 is a Model Citizen Hornfan5 is a Model Citizen Hornfan5 is a Model Citizen
    Search Successful! 5 Records Found

View All Records For JOHNATHAN MANZIEL

• Searched Johnathan Manziel and found 0 records in TX

• Searched J* Manziel and found 5 records in TX
    Name Age Location Result
    JOHN P MANZIEL TYLER, TX VIEW RESULTS
    JOHN P MANZIEL - KERRVILLE, TX
    TYLER, TX
    VIEW RESULTS
    JOHN MANZIEL TYLER, TX
    TYLER, TX
    KERRVILLE, TX
    VIEW RESULTS

ROCKWALL, TX
    VIEW RESULTS
    JOHN MANZIEL - KERRVILLE, TX VIEW RESULTS

I dont have an account so i cant show you why he was arrested but here you go
    FYI his middle name is paul hence the P in all of those arrest

This was ignored as well after such an aggy uprising claiming it to be false.

They dont like bringing up things that make them look dumb, unfortunately for them, theres not much they can bring up

Banned ballsjohnson is a Model Citizen ballsjohnson is a Model Citizen ballsjohnson is a Model Citizen ballsjohnson is a Model Citizen ballsjohnson is a Model Citizen ballsjohnson is a Model Citizen ballsjohnson is a Model Citizen ballsjohnson is a Model Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornfan5 View Post
    Search Successful! 5 Records Found

View All Records For JOHNATHAN MANZIEL

Searched Johnathan Manziel and found 0 records in TX

Searched J* Manziel and found 5 records in TX
    Name Age Location Result
    JOHN P MANZIEL TYLER, TX VIEW RESULTS
    JOHN P MANZIEL - KERRVILLE, TX
    TYLER, TX
    VIEW RESULTS
    JOHN MANZIEL TYLER, TX
    TYLER, TX
    KERRVILLE, TX
    VIEW RESULTS

ROCKWALL, TX
    VIEW RESULTS
    JOHN MANZIEL - KERRVILLE, TX VIEW RESULTS

I dont have an account so i cant show you why he was arrested but here you go
    FYI his middle name is paul hence the P in all of those arrest

This was ignored as well after such an aggy uprising claiming it to be false.

They dont like bringing up things that make them look dumb, unfortunately for them, theres not much they can bring up
    Link? Or are going to keep spewing and making $#@! up?

asshat Augustus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Augustus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Augustus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Augustus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Augustus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Augustus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Augustus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Augustus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Augustus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Augustus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Augustus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Augustus's Avatar
    Raving mess.
    Again: Get yourself some help. Find a program.

Quote Originally Posted by ballsjohnson View Post
    Link? Or are going to keep spewing and making $#@! up?
    Since you keep asking for links, here are few nice ones regarding various members of the Manziel family. None of this information means that JM is going to turn out like the rest of his family, but he certainly is fighting the gene pool.

Counterfeiting

Cocaine Trafficking

And here is a nice little book mentioning the family virtues in the first few pages.

Book

Here's a nice mugshot of Bobby Joe Manzeil III
    BJMIII

And here is a Smith County Records search link. Just type in a few Manziel names, like Debra, Paul, Norman, Joe Arrests

Like I said, the kid may be a saint for all I know, and his 3 arrests could just be coincidence. But there are your links to his family.

Quote Originally Posted by Augustus View Post
    Again: Get yourself some help. Find a program.
    You are rather upset by me posting his arrest record arent you??

Quote Originally Posted by Phillip View Post
    Since you keep asking for links, here are few nice ones regarding various members of the Manziel family. None of this information means that JM is going to turn out like the rest of his family, but he certainly is fighting the gene pool.

Counterfeiting

Cocaine Trafficking

And here is a nice little book mentioning the family virtues in the first few pages.

Book

BJMIII

And here is a Smith County Records search link. Just type in a few Manziel names, like Debra, Paul, Norman, Joe Arrests

Like I said, the kid may be a saint for all I know, and his 3 arrests could just be coincidence. But there are your links to his family.

As i said, I was telling the truth the whole time... Thanks for being butthurt aggys
    Last edited by Hornfan5; 12-05-2012 at 04:47 PM.

asshat Augustus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Augustus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Augustus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Augustus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Augustus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Augustus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Augustus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Augustus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Augustus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Augustus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Augustus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Augustus's Avatar
    You are rather upset by me posting his arrest record arent you??
    I'm concerned about you. You are clearly troubled.

Drank Blvd Hefeweizen Shaggy Gold Club Hefeweizen Shaggy Gold Club Hefeweizen Shaggy Gold Club Hefeweizen Shaggy Gold Club Hefeweizen Shaggy Gold Club Hefeweizen Shaggy Gold Club Hefeweizen Shaggy Gold Club Hefeweizen Shaggy Gold Club Hefeweizen Shaggy Gold Club Hefeweizen Shaggy Gold Club Hefeweizen Shaggy Gold Club Hefeweizen's Avatar

Counterfeiting

Cocaine Trafficking

Book

BJMIII

$#@! just got real.

asshat misslaw grows his own roses misslaw grows his own roses misslaw grows his own roses misslaw grows his own roses misslaw grows his own roses misslaw grows his own roses misslaw grows his own roses misslaw grows his own roses misslaw grows his own roses misslaw grows his own roses misslaw grows his own roses misslaw's Avatar

Counterfeiting

Cocaine Trafficking

Book

BJMIII

Boom.

As i said, I was telling the truth the whole time... Thanks for being butthurt aggys
    Actually, you still haven't shown them evidence of prior arrests for the Manziel who's at A&M right now. That will be the smoking gun. If you've been able to locate all that other information, surely you can get the good stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Plainview View Post
    Actually, you still haven't shown them evidence of prior arrests for the Manziel who's at A&M right now. That will be the smoking gun. If you've been able to locate all that other information, surely you can get the good stuff!
    He was a minor,, those arent as easy to come up with and i dont know how,

phillip thanks for the links I used them in the thread on why we didnt offer manziel because aggys were asking for them there as well.

asshat sidis is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. sidis is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. sidis is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. sidis is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. sidis is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. sidis is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. sidis is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. sidis is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. sidis is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. sidis is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. sidis is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn.
    him being from east texas white trash doesn't make him any less exciting on the field. in fact, it probably helps him.

Quote Originally Posted by sidis View Post
    him being from east texas white trash doesn't make him any less exciting on the field. in fact, it probably helps him.
    I should have made clear when posting those links that I absolutely believe this to be true, and that I have no idea what the kid is like, having never met him. I'll be totally fine with him winning the Heisman too, as he has had a great year (though I still maintain Klein should win the award).

Banned ballsjohnson is a Model Citizen ballsjohnson is a Model Citizen ballsjohnson is a Model Citizen ballsjohnson is a Model Citizen ballsjohnson is a Model Citizen ballsjohnson is a Model Citizen ballsjohnson is a Model Citizen ballsjohnson is a Model Citizen
    No one itt has proven that he has been arrested for drugs or has spouted off racist remarks. All made up BS.

Keep on digging though.

I'm no more interested in the criminal history of Manzie's grandfather/great uncle/extended family than I was interested in repeatedly hearing about how Ingram's father was cheering him on from his prison cell.

If you want to give Manziel $#@! because he got his ass in trouble, then fire away, but waging a msg board war against the guy's family, because you just can't stand that a player from Texas A&M might win a Heisman is really pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Augustus;4734303[B
    ]I'm no more interested in the criminal history[/B] of Manzie's grandfather/great uncle/extended family than I was interested in ryepeatedly hearing about how Ingram's father was cheering him on from his prison cell.

If you want to give Manziel $#@! because he got his ass in trouble, then fire away, but waging a msg board war against the guy's family, because you just can't stand that a player from Texas A&M might win a Heisman is really pathetic.
    Ya u don't seem interested, not in the least bit. I like how you try and bring up another players parents issues in this discussion though... Also why did you not say this to your fellow ags when they brought up cam newtons fathers church donations?? It's one thing to be against talking about players families, but its another to only care when it's your cult leaders family that's in the discussion.. Which came first here? You dumb aggys begged for the link calling me a liar now you see it for what it is johnny hitler is only at aggy because that's all he was left with. He was forced to go to college station rather than his dream school of Texas. Embrace his drug use, and racial slurs, your corches did, be proud he's a delinquent that's why he is your qb.
    Last edited by Hornfan5; 12-05-2012 at 10:31 PM.

I'm glad I don't live in Texas anymore. Not sure I could handle the inevitibility of aggy spilling their seed all over town over johnson p football winning the trophy. In ten years when the team still hasn't won any championships they will still feel superior based on what is about to happen saturday. Glad I don't work with any aggys anymore. When I did, they were insufferable as it was. This would be pretty much intolerable.

this is troubling. the kid is clearly mere seconds from murdering both of his low-life cronies, stealing their wallets and then burning the bodies.

I don't who that old geezer is ( hah ), but I think JFF is about to whip him something awful.

Quote Originally Posted by relapse98 View Post
    I don't who that old geezer is ( hah ), but I think JFF is about to whip him something awful.

These are white people... and hes most likely high trying to calm down and blend in with the donors that will be building his statue for his 5th place finish.

Quote Originally Posted by bizzle View Post
    this is troubling. the kid is clearly mere seconds from murdering both of his low-life cronies, stealing their wallets and then burning the bodies.

Notice the mexican on the left with the clinched fist. Minorities know to always be on edge around johnny hatecrime

+ Reply to Thread