+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Fire Mack Brown

$#@! you Mack. Give it up. The game has passed you by. You're doing more harm than good. Let it go and sail off to the sunset.

Banned mini-baller grows his own roses mini-baller grows his own roses mini-baller grows his own roses mini-baller grows his own roses mini-baller grows his own roses mini-baller grows his own roses mini-baller grows his own roses mini-baller grows his own roses mini-baller grows his own roses mini-baller grows his own roses mini-baller grows his own roses

degenerate dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks's Avatar
    Can't wait for the Monday press conference. What's the explosive play count?

bunghole Mac65Hookem is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Mac65Hookem is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Mac65Hookem is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Mac65Hookem is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Mac65Hookem is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Mac65Hookem is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares?
    I am finally on board with this. Time to go Mack.

I bet the seniors on the team are loving tonights performance...

bunghole gottago3 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. gottago3 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. gottago3 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. gottago3 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. gottago3 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. gottago3 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. gottago3 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. gottago3 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. gottago3 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. gottago3 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. gottago3 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night.
    Quote Originally Posted by qwater25 View Post
    $#@!ing vagina. Had a $#@!ing bye and comes out like this
    Look back into the past. I think you will find that in the first game after an off week, we played like s&*t. I don't know what Mack does, but it sure as hell isn't preparing the team.
    Last edited by gottago3; 11-23-2012 at 06:55 AM. Reason: brain fart

My combined dislike for the last 3 coaches doesn't come close to my mack brown feelings.

asshat Pimphand Shaggy Gold Club Pimphand Shaggy Gold Club Pimphand Shaggy Gold Club Pimphand Shaggy Gold Club Pimphand Shaggy Gold Club Pimphand Shaggy Gold Club Pimphand Shaggy Gold Club Pimphand Shaggy Gold Club Pimphand Shaggy Gold Club Pimphand Shaggy Gold Club Pimphand Shaggy Gold Club Pimphand's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gottago3 View Post
    Look back into the past. I think you will find that in the first game after an off week, we played like s&*t. I don't know what Mack does, but it sure as hell isn't preparing the team.
    mackbrown-texasanuspreparation.com

Quote Originally Posted by H34TX View Post
    explain 1 thing... how come UT was unable to stretch the field passing wise when they did so the last couple of games? All the short passes had the WRs covered skin tight. For example, why wasn't Mike Davis wide open downfield? there were instances where the OL gave enough time to execute a deep one.
    he was, ash underthrew the passes and got picked off.

asshat DigglerontheHoof might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DigglerontheHoof might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DigglerontheHoof might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DigglerontheHoof might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DigglerontheHoof might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DigglerontheHoof might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DigglerontheHoof might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DigglerontheHoof might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DigglerontheHoof might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DigglerontheHoof might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DigglerontheHoof might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DigglerontheHoof's Avatar
    Unfortunately, he's not going anywhere....and that depresses the $#@! out of me. This program is circling the toilet bowl and sinking fast. Get ready to put up w/ a strong OU and resurgent aggy. We'll be mediocre for a good decade.

asshat Bottlecap Shaggy Gold Club Bottlecap Shaggy Gold Club Bottlecap Shaggy Gold Club Bottlecap Shaggy Gold Club Bottlecap Shaggy Gold Club Bottlecap Shaggy Gold Club Bottlecap Shaggy Gold Club Bottlecap Shaggy Gold Club Bottlecap Shaggy Gold Club Bottlecap Shaggy Gold Club Bottlecap Shaggy Gold Club Bottlecap's Avatar
    don't stop there. Add Deloss and Barnes while we're at it.

bunghole RandallFlagg slams and goes hard. RandallFlagg slams and goes hard. RandallFlagg slams and goes hard. RandallFlagg slams and goes hard. RandallFlagg slams and goes hard. RandallFlagg slams and goes hard. RandallFlagg slams and goes hard. RandallFlagg slams and goes hard. RandallFlagg slams and goes hard. RandallFlagg slams and goes hard. RandallFlagg slams and goes hard. RandallFlagg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottlecap View Post
    don't stop there. Add Deloss and Barnes while we're at it.
    Yes, and anyone else that wanders around clapping their hands.

asshat Pimphand Shaggy Gold Club Pimphand Shaggy Gold Club Pimphand Shaggy Gold Club Pimphand Shaggy Gold Club Pimphand Shaggy Gold Club Pimphand Shaggy Gold Club Pimphand Shaggy Gold Club Pimphand Shaggy Gold Club Pimphand Shaggy Gold Club Pimphand Shaggy Gold Club Pimphand Shaggy Gold Club Pimphand's Avatar

asshat cajunhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? cajunhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? cajunhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? cajunhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? cajunhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? cajunhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? cajunhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? cajunhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? cajunhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? cajunhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? cajunhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? cajunhorn's Avatar
    Lotta loser-talk in that article.

asshat Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Gold Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Gold Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Gold Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Gold Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Gold Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Gold Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Gold Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Gold Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Gold Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Gold Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Gold Club Dewey Oxburger's Avatar
    Just sitting there in that stadium, looking at '96 '05 '09 sickens me. Mack has won two conference tittle in his 13 years here. Been blown out by OU multiple times. I bet we beat KSU and give OU another conference title.

Yuppie Rocko20 GORN Rocko20 GORN Rocko20 GORN Rocko20 GORN Rocko20 GORN Rocko20 GORN Rocko20 GORN Rocko20 GORN Rocko20 GORN Rocko20 GORN Rocko20 GORN Rocko20's Avatar
    If we have $#@!ty coaches then I guess I could deal with it, what I can't tolerate is how these $#@!ers are one of the highest paid coaches in the country. $#@! that $#@!, we don't pay you to lose to TCU at home. $#@! the big donors who support Deloss and MB as well.

Welcome back to the Fire Mack wing of the fan base you temperamental women. Nothing is different today from the day after OU. We're putting a lock on the door. Next time you wander out the door looking for unicorns you can't come back.

asshat Slade is a rep whore. Slade is a rep whore. Slade is a rep whore. Slade is a rep whore. Slade is a rep whore. Slade is a rep whore. Slade is a rep whore. Slade is a rep whore. Slade is a rep whore. Slade is a rep whore. Slade is a rep whore. Slade's Avatar
    Did the Longhorns, unable to score a touchdown until the waning moments of the fourth quarter, come out flat?

“If we were flat we couldn’t have played like that at the end,” Brown

$#@! you Mack, $#@! you.
    Last edited by Slade; 11-23-2012 at 09:42 AM.

Banned longtimelurker is a Model Citizen longtimelurker is a Model Citizen longtimelurker is a Model Citizen longtimelurker is a Model Citizen longtimelurker is a Model Citizen longtimelurker is a Model Citizen longtimelurker is a Model Citizen longtimelurker is a Model Citizen longtimelurker is a Model Citizen longtimelurker is a Model Citizen longtimelurker is a Model Citizen
    Too late to get rid of Mack. Already got a hug from Deloss.

asshat cajunhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? cajunhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? cajunhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? cajunhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? cajunhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? cajunhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? cajunhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? cajunhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? cajunhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? cajunhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? cajunhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? cajunhorn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lowery21 View Post
    Welcome back to the Fire Mack wing of the fan base you temperamental women. Nothing is different today from the day after OU. We're putting a lock on the door. Next time you wander out the door looking for unicorns you can't come back.
    1234loko

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhorn View Post
    Lotta loser-talk in that article.
    Jesus that was pathetic.

degenerate dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks's Avatar
    Not sure if this was posted on one of the other umpteen-hundred threads, but it's well said nonetheless.

I don't usually resort to this type of namecalling kind of thing,

but any Texas alum/fan who doesn’t think that a fresh start minus both DeLoss and Mack is necessary in order for a return to consistently solid/competitive status to even be possible (and not of the ‘leaning too heavily on 1-3 players’ variety) is quite simply an idiot or one of those (usually old) people who are afraid of change that they see as “simply for the sake of change”.

Bring your ‘points’ and ‘arguments’ right here, idiots. I have the facts and what we’ve all seen on my side. I’ll start with some facts:

Mack is/has:

14-22 against ranked opponents without VY/Colt. Unacceptable, any way you spin it.

10-18 against the top ten (including the VY/Colt years). Unacceptable, any way you spin it.

13 losses to unranked opponents while ranked. Unacceptable, any way you spin it.

The poor preparation, not being ready to play big games (in some cases not even showing up; see “OU game, The”), starting slowly even against clearly inferior opponents, fear, apathy, and indifference have been readily apparent throughout Mack’s tenure anytime there hasn’t been someone named Vince or Colt on the field. So many games that could/should have been won were not. Tonight is a perfect example. WVU is another. Colorado in 2001 is another. Tech in 2008 is another.

Mack gets all nervous, jumpy, etc. against competent opponents, on big occasions, etc. and it clearly permeates the team. Because he seems like a really good guy, is socially adept, etc., it’s all very unfortunate, but it clearly has been happening for a long time and is absolutely unacceptable.

Mack, if you love the program, please step aside and take DeLoss with you.

asshat runthebone might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? runthebone might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? runthebone might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? runthebone might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? runthebone might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? runthebone might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? runthebone might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? runthebone might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? runthebone might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? runthebone might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? runthebone might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? runthebone's Avatar
    If something is soft, you can get it hard
    I totally agree with what you're saying, but it seems like you could have left out the "temperamental" and conveyed the exact same message.

asshat TheTexasHammer Shaggy Gold Club TheTexasHammer Shaggy Gold Club TheTexasHammer Shaggy Gold Club TheTexasHammer Shaggy Gold Club TheTexasHammer Shaggy Gold Club TheTexasHammer Shaggy Gold Club TheTexasHammer Shaggy Gold Club TheTexasHammer Shaggy Gold Club TheTexasHammer Shaggy Gold Club TheTexasHammer Shaggy Gold Club TheTexasHammer Shaggy Gold Club TheTexasHammer's Avatar
    Reading "Hostage terrorist, terrorist hostage: a study in duality"
    Quote Originally Posted by TrickyNikki View Post
    I'd do a lot more but your response gives me an umbrella of dignity.
    Go on.......

Quote Originally Posted by USNALonghorn View Post
    $#@! you Mack. Give it up. The game has passed you by. You're doing more harm than good. Let it go and sail off to the sunset.
    Somebody needs to photoshop Mack's mug onto this...

Hold still please.
    Last edited by cajunhorn; 11-23-2012 at 02:09 PM.

asshat C-Man is a rep whore. C-Man is a rep whore. C-Man is a rep whore. C-Man is a rep whore. C-Man is a rep whore. C-Man is a rep whore. C-Man is a rep whore. C-Man is a rep whore. C-Man is a rep whore. C-Man is a rep whore. C-Man is a rep whore. C-Man's Avatar
    Next time you wander out the door looking for unicorns you can't come back.
    $#@!ing hilarious.

asshat crimsonlonghorn grows his own roses crimsonlonghorn grows his own roses crimsonlonghorn grows his own roses crimsonlonghorn grows his own roses crimsonlonghorn grows his own roses crimsonlonghorn grows his own roses crimsonlonghorn grows his own roses crimsonlonghorn grows his own roses crimsonlonghorn grows his own roses crimsonlonghorn grows his own roses crimsonlonghorn grows his own roses crimsonlonghorn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by H34TX View Post
    explain 1 thing... how come UT was unable to stretch the field passing wise when they did so the last couple of games? All the short passes had the WRs covered skin tight. For example, why wasn't Mike Davis wide open downfield? there were instances where the OL gave enough time to execute a deep one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Turd Craply View Post
    he was, ash underthrew the passes and got picked off.
    This. That one in the first quarter basically set the tone for the night. Mike was open and would have easily scooted into the end zone had Ash led him properly. It was a poor throw.

asshat longhornsgirl is a rep whore. longhornsgirl is a rep whore. longhornsgirl is a rep whore. longhornsgirl is a rep whore. longhornsgirl is a rep whore. longhornsgirl is a rep whore. longhornsgirl is a rep whore. longhornsgirl is a rep whore. longhornsgirl is a rep whore. longhornsgirl is a rep whore. longhornsgirl is a rep whore. longhornsgirl's Avatar
    At this point I don't understand how he survived the 2010 season.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunken Mule View Post
    Why should you have to fire an 80 year old man? Seriously, why can't this dude just stuff his pockets full of cash and go sit out by the lake and play checkers or something? What is he trying to do at this point?
    My guess is he is trying to remember what the $#@! he had for breakfast this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Wally Pryor View Post
    Brown was dead to me on October 13. Didn't matter what he did in the subsequent weeks. No Texas coach can be allowed to get disemboweled, repeatedly, by its only rival. Brown should have been fired the evening of Oct 13. $#@! like tonite only accentuates the fact that he needs to go.
    I'm still trying to figure out why this thread is still open after Wally Pryor nailed it shut.

bunghole Vin Chung can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Vin Chung can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Vin Chung can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Vin Chung can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Vin Chung can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Vin Chung can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Vin Chung can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Vin Chung can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Vin Chung can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Vin Chung can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Vin Chung can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Vin Chung's Avatar

Angry

http://www.barkingcarnival.com/2012/...u-horned-frogs

but any Texas alum/fan who doesn’t think that a fresh start minus both DeLoss and Mack is necessary in order for a return to consistently solid/competitive status to even be possible (and not of the ‘leaning too heavily on 1-3 players’ variety) is quite simply an idiot or one of those (usually old) people who are afraid of change that they see as “simply for the sake of change”.

Bring your ‘points’ and ‘arguments’ right here, idiots. I have the facts and what we’ve all seen on my side. I’ll start with some facts:

Mack is/has:

14-22 against ranked opponents without VY/Colt. Unacceptable, any way you spin it.

10-18 against the top ten (including the VY/Colt years). Unacceptable, any way you spin it.

13 losses to unranked opponents while ranked. Unacceptable, any way you spin it.

The poor preparation, not being ready to play big games (in some cases not even showing up; see “OU game, The”), starting slowly even against clearly inferior opponents, fear, apathy, and indifference have been readily apparent throughout Mack’s tenure anytime there hasn’t been someone named Vince or Colt on the field. So many games that could/should have been won were not. Tonight is a perfect example. WVU is another. Colorado in 2001 is another. Tech in 2008 is another.

Mack gets all nervous, jumpy, etc. against competent opponents, on big occasions, etc. and it clearly permeates the team. Because he seems like a really good guy, is socially adept, etc., it’s all very unfortunate, but it clearly has been happening for a long time and is absolutely unacceptable.

Mack, if you love the program, please step aside and take DeLoss with you.

Banned RoostaMan slams and goes hard. RoostaMan slams and goes hard. RoostaMan slams and goes hard. RoostaMan slams and goes hard. RoostaMan slams and goes hard. RoostaMan slams and goes hard. RoostaMan slams and goes hard. RoostaMan slams and goes hard. RoostaMan slams and goes hard. RoostaMan slams and goes hard. RoostaMan slams and goes hard.
    A $#@!ing men.

bunghole RandallFlagg slams and goes hard. RandallFlagg slams and goes hard. RandallFlagg slams and goes hard. RandallFlagg slams and goes hard. RandallFlagg slams and goes hard. RandallFlagg slams and goes hard. RandallFlagg slams and goes hard. RandallFlagg slams and goes hard. RandallFlagg slams and goes hard. RandallFlagg slams and goes hard. RandallFlagg slams and goes hard. RandallFlagg's Avatar
    I believe if somehow Patterson, or Briles, or Petrino had the current full roster of UT players, then those coaches would have these players in the NC game. I know we have pussies for Oline, QBs that can't manage a $#@!ing football game much less actually carry a team, and a set of defensive guys that are continually confused but I really believe all our problems are coaching related on both sides of the ball. Oh yeah the athletic department is no where close to being top shelf but our AD can sell t-shirts nationwide.

asshat Wally Pryor is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Wally Pryor is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Wally Pryor is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Wally Pryor is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Wally Pryor is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Wally Pryor is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Wally Pryor is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Wally Pryor is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Wally Pryor is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Wally Pryor is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Wally Pryor is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Wally Pryor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dewey Oxburger View Post
    Just sitting there in that stadium, looking at '96 '05 '09 sickens me. Mack has won two conference tittle in his 13 years here. Been blown out by OU multiple times. I bet we beat KSU and give OU another conference title.
    It's 2 in 15 years. Not to rub salt in your wound but oh well.

Banned groverat slams and goes hard. groverat slams and goes hard. groverat slams and goes hard. groverat slams and goes hard. groverat slams and goes hard. groverat slams and goes hard. groverat slams and goes hard. groverat slams and goes hard. groverat slams and goes hard. groverat slams and goes hard. groverat slams and goes hard.
    I wish those of us long-term riders on the Fire Mack train could get badges or challenge coins.

I've been on since 10/23/10

asshat Wally Pryor is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Wally Pryor is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Wally Pryor is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Wally Pryor is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Wally Pryor is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Wally Pryor is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Wally Pryor is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Wally Pryor is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Wally Pryor is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Wally Pryor is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Wally Pryor is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Wally Pryor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by groverat View Post
    I wish those of us long-term riders on the Fire Mack train could get badges or challenge coins.

I've been on since 10/23/10
    I'm sure there are some pink "RISE" bracelets that can be found in Moncrief. Want me to get you one?

asshat UTwantedto be can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. UTwantedto be can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. UTwantedto be can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. UTwantedto be can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. UTwantedto be can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. UTwantedto be can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. UTwantedto be can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. UTwantedto be can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. UTwantedto be can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. UTwantedto be can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. UTwantedto be can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. UTwantedto be's Avatar
    mack probably isn't about to turn this team over to another coach with all the talent he has on the roster now. He will wait until he has a few $#@!ty recruiting classes so he doesn't leave the next guy anything to work with. It would really suck for him if a new coach came in and kicked ass with his guys.

asshat ctc2 grows his own roses ctc2 grows his own roses ctc2 grows his own roses ctc2 grows his own roses ctc2 grows his own roses ctc2 grows his own roses ctc2 grows his own roses ctc2 grows his own roses ctc2 grows his own roses ctc2 grows his own roses ctc2 grows his own roses ctc2's Avatar
    I know it is just the way things are but it really pisses me off that there are only about five people who have to get pissed off to make changes and they all count Mack as one of their best friends. We can bitch all we want but until something changes with this handful of people (who are tone deaf to all the angst of the average joe fan base) we are $#@!ed. I have had the opportunity to visit several times with one of these guys and I would be shocked if he would ever suggest that Mack should go.
    Last edited by ctc2; 11-24-2012 at 12:19 PM.

asshat tropheus Shaggy Gold Club tropheus Shaggy Gold Club tropheus Shaggy Gold Club tropheus Shaggy Gold Club tropheus Shaggy Gold Club tropheus Shaggy Gold Club tropheus Shaggy Gold Club tropheus Shaggy Gold Club tropheus Shaggy Gold Club tropheus Shaggy Gold Club tropheus Shaggy Gold Club
    Quote Originally Posted by ctc2 View Post
    I know it is just the way things are but it really pisses me off that there are only about five people who have to get pissed off to make changes and they all count Mack as one of their best friends. We can bitch all we want but until something changes with this handful of people (who are tone deaf to all the angst of the average joe fan base) we are $#@!ed. I have had the opportunity to visit several times with one of these guys and I would be shocked if he would ever suggest that Mack should go.
    That's how political geniuses all over the world do it, from Rick Perry in Texas to Mideast dictators, seriously. Access, privilege and loyalty. The man has the program in his hand.

Shaggy Liaison BurntOrange&White has a gigantic e-peen. BurntOrange&White has a gigantic e-peen. BurntOrange&White has a gigantic e-peen. BurntOrange&White has a gigantic e-peen. BurntOrange&White has a gigantic e-peen. BurntOrange&White has a gigantic e-peen. BurntOrange&White has a gigantic e-peen. BurntOrange&White has a gigantic e-peen. BurntOrange&White has a gigantic e-peen. BurntOrange&White has a gigantic e-peen. BurntOrange&White has a gigantic e-peen. BurntOrange&White's Avatar
    Hearing the post game interview about "How the kids tried hard and thats why we were in the game late" kinda talk pissed me off. We came out after a bye week and played like $#@!ing $#@!.

Quote Originally Posted by Pimphand View Post
    mackbrown-texasanuspreparation.com
    Mack has got it down to a science by this point.

bunghole Social Experiment is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Social Experiment is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Social Experiment is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Social Experiment is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Social Experiment is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Social Experiment is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Social Experiment is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Social Experiment is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Social Experiment is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Social Experiment is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Social Experiment is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Social Experiment's Avatar
    I'm 100% on board now. Time for a house cleaning... better yet, a complete demolition. Daisy cutters anyone?

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2