+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: looks like we had an argument in the locker room last night

asshat Royal With Cheese can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Royal With Cheese can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Royal With Cheese can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Royal With Cheese can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Royal With Cheese can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Royal With Cheese can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Royal With Cheese can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Royal With Cheese can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Royal With Cheese can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Royal With Cheese can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Royal With Cheese can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Royal With Cheese's Avatar

looks like we had an argument in the locker room last night

Someone on OB posted this:

"between a few of the younger players and seniors and it got broken up by Madden and Wylie. This was after Mack left the room and he came storming back in and was irate. Apparently one of the players (a freshman) said quietly as Mack was leaving the room "no awards this f*cking week" (something to that effect) and it started an argument.

There was a post earlier that mack was yelling at the players in the locker room after the game because of the loss. The truth is that some of the players got into it after he spoke to the team and it really pissed him off. The guy I spoke to said he's never seen Mack that upset."

asshat Surly Bevo Shaggy Gold Club Surly Bevo Shaggy Gold Club Surly Bevo Shaggy Gold Club Surly Bevo Shaggy Gold Club Surly Bevo Shaggy Gold Club Surly Bevo Shaggy Gold Club Surly Bevo Shaggy Gold Club Surly Bevo Shaggy Gold Club Surly Bevo Shaggy Gold Club Surly Bevo Shaggy Gold Club Surly Bevo Shaggy Gold Club Surly Bevo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Royal With Cheese View Post
    Someone on OB posted this:

"between a few of the younger players and seniors and it got broken up by Madden and Wylie. This was after Mack left the room and he came storming back in and was irate. Apparently one of the players (a freshman) said quietly as Mack was leaving the room "no awards this f*cking week" (something to that effect) and it started an argument.

There was a post earlier that mack was yelling at the players in the locker room after the game because of the loss. The truth is that some of the players got into it after he spoke to the team and it really pissed him off. The guy I spoke to said he's never seen Mack that upset."
    When the bolts break the wheels fly off pretty quick.

bunghole Vin Chung can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Vin Chung can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Vin Chung can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Vin Chung can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Vin Chung can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Vin Chung can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Vin Chung can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Vin Chung can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Vin Chung can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Vin Chung can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Vin Chung can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Vin Chung's Avatar

asshat crony can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. crony can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. crony can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. crony can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. crony can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. crony can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. crony can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. crony can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. crony can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. crony can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. crony can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. crony's Avatar
    Wow that's nuts. That madden can actually wrap his arms around someone.

Chippy is good...someone cares...

asshat js might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? js might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? js might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? js might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? js might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? js might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? js might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? js might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? js might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? js might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? js might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge?
    Quote Originally Posted by crony View Post
    Wow that's nuts. That madden can actually wrap his arms around someone.
    To be fair, if he steps in front of you, it might take a few minutes to get around him.

asshat tropheus Shaggy Gold Club tropheus Shaggy Gold Club tropheus Shaggy Gold Club tropheus Shaggy Gold Club tropheus Shaggy Gold Club tropheus Shaggy Gold Club tropheus Shaggy Gold Club tropheus Shaggy Gold Club tropheus Shaggy Gold Club tropheus Shaggy Gold Club tropheus Shaggy Gold Club
    Interesting

Banned twicebannedHF can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. twicebannedHF can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. twicebannedHF can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. twicebannedHF can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. twicebannedHF can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. twicebannedHF can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. twicebannedHF can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. twicebannedHF can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. twicebannedHF can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. twicebannedHF can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. twicebannedHF can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night.
    So? Fire the fat bastard now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't let the $#@!ing ship sink because of lousy ass captain, goddammit!

asshat Jeevsie can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Jeevsie can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Jeevsie can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Jeevsie can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Jeevsie can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Jeevsie can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Jeevsie can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Jeevsie can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Jeevsie can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Jeevsie can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Jeevsie can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Jeevsie's Avatar
    A little late for fire.

Was it a dust up...Texas style?

Awards=Orange slices

asshat Randy grows his own roses Randy grows his own roses Randy grows his own roses Randy grows his own roses Randy grows his own roses Randy grows his own roses Randy grows his own roses Randy grows his own roses Randy grows his own roses Randy grows his own roses Randy grows his own roses Randy's Avatar
    well it's mack's $#@!ing fault

asshat tropheus Shaggy Gold Club tropheus Shaggy Gold Club tropheus Shaggy Gold Club tropheus Shaggy Gold Club tropheus Shaggy Gold Club tropheus Shaggy Gold Club tropheus Shaggy Gold Club tropheus Shaggy Gold Club tropheus Shaggy Gold Club tropheus Shaggy Gold Club tropheus Shaggy Gold Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeevsie View Post
    A little late for fire.
    Long game...

asshat H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX's Avatar
    Against KSU, I would like FatDog to run out with a white flag

asshat js might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? js might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? js might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? js might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? js might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? js might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? js might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? js might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? js might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? js might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? js might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge?
    Quote Originally Posted by Assman View Post
    Awards=Orange slices
    Taco Bell Spirit Award for Most Outstanding Clap After a Turnover, sponsored by Crest White Strips

asshat darwin Shaggy Gold Club darwin Shaggy Gold Club darwin Shaggy Gold Club darwin Shaggy Gold Club darwin Shaggy Gold Club darwin Shaggy Gold Club darwin Shaggy Gold Club darwin Shaggy Gold Club darwin Shaggy Gold Club darwin Shaggy Gold Club darwin Shaggy Gold Club darwin's Avatar
    "This was after Mack left the room and he came storming back in and was irate. Apparently one of the players (a freshman) said quietly as Mack was leaving the room "no awards this f*cking week" (something to that effect) and it started an argument. "
    If you got something to say, do it out loud and proud. What a pussy ass.

bunghole Vin Chung can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Vin Chung can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Vin Chung can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Vin Chung can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Vin Chung can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Vin Chung can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Vin Chung can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Vin Chung can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Vin Chung can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Vin Chung can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Vin Chung can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Vin Chung's Avatar
    Apparently one of the players (a freshman) said quietly as Mack was leaving the room "no awards this f*cking week" (something to that effect)
    Poor kid may have just DJ'd himself.

Wait. We are upset with the kid that is right, who is tired of the bull$#@! in this program?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Teeth View Post
    Wait. We are upset with the kid that is right, who is tired of the bull$#@! in this program?
    Exactly. The freshman calls out Mack's bull$#@! orange slice award and the Senior are ready to fight him for the orange slices and juice boxes?

Kid is asking for a stronger hand and more discipline and the Senior sticks up for the 40 Acre country club? Just crazy.

asshat darwin Shaggy Gold Club darwin Shaggy Gold Club darwin Shaggy Gold Club darwin Shaggy Gold Club darwin Shaggy Gold Club darwin Shaggy Gold Club darwin Shaggy Gold Club darwin Shaggy Gold Club darwin Shaggy Gold Club darwin Shaggy Gold Club darwin Shaggy Gold Club darwin's Avatar
    But is it the player's responsibility to call out his coaches? No arguing the team is a mess but he sounds like an entitled freshman. He always has the option to transfer if he's discontent.

asshat AtomHeartBevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? AtomHeartBevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? AtomHeartBevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? AtomHeartBevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? AtomHeartBevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? AtomHeartBevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? AtomHeartBevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? AtomHeartBevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? AtomHeartBevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? AtomHeartBevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? AtomHeartBevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? AtomHeartBevo's Avatar
    Can we make this kid the defensive coordinator?

asshat In10se grows his own roses In10se grows his own roses In10se grows his own roses In10se grows his own roses In10se grows his own roses In10se grows his own roses In10se grows his own roses In10se grows his own roses In10se grows his own roses In10se grows his own roses In10se grows his own roses
    Odds that it was Daje?

The players know the system is soft and broken

Quote Originally Posted by darwin View Post
    But is it the player's responsibility to call out his coaches? No arguing the team is a mess but he sounds like an entitled freshman. He always has the option to transfer if he's discontent.
    No, it's not the players responsibility. I think you misunderstood the whole entitlement thing.

Burnt Orange Weenie BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange's Avatar
    anyone want to bet that the senior douche fighting for mack was vaccarro?

Quote Originally Posted by Vin Chung View Post
    I think you misunderstood the whole entitlement thing.
    How so?

Burnt Orange Weenie BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange's Avatar
    The guy I spoke to said he's never seen Mack that upset."
    he should quit.

asshat Rick Simon - S&S PI, Inc grows his own roses Rick Simon - S&S PI, Inc grows his own roses Rick Simon - S&S PI, Inc grows his own roses Rick Simon - S&S PI, Inc grows his own roses Rick Simon - S&S PI, Inc grows his own roses Rick Simon - S&S PI, Inc grows his own roses Rick Simon - S&S PI, Inc grows his own roses Rick Simon - S&S PI, Inc grows his own roses Rick Simon - S&S PI, Inc grows his own roses Rick Simon - S&S PI, Inc grows his own roses Rick Simon - S&S PI, Inc grows his own roses Rick Simon - S&S PI, Inc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by In10se View Post
    Odds that it was Daje?

The players know the system is soft and broken
    That was my first thought. Then I thought to myself, "why are we relying on locker-room insider information from OB?".. That was my second thought. Then I drank some more scotch.

asshat Rick Simon - S&S PI, Inc grows his own roses Rick Simon - S&S PI, Inc grows his own roses Rick Simon - S&S PI, Inc grows his own roses Rick Simon - S&S PI, Inc grows his own roses Rick Simon - S&S PI, Inc grows his own roses Rick Simon - S&S PI, Inc grows his own roses Rick Simon - S&S PI, Inc grows his own roses Rick Simon - S&S PI, Inc grows his own roses Rick Simon - S&S PI, Inc grows his own roses Rick Simon - S&S PI, Inc grows his own roses Rick Simon - S&S PI, Inc grows his own roses Rick Simon - S&S PI, Inc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    anyone want to bet that the senior douche fighting for mack was vaccarro?
    That was also mixed in with my first thought..

Yeah, the kid is out of line and disrespectful. But at this stage, $#@! needs to get laid on the table for everyone to see (within the program). I don't think private meetings with Mack accomplish the same goal as publicly ridiculing it and asking for the coaches to step up.

And yes I would bet it was Daje if I had to guess...based on pure speculation and reputation.

asshat AtomHeartBevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? AtomHeartBevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? AtomHeartBevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? AtomHeartBevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? AtomHeartBevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? AtomHeartBevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? AtomHeartBevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? AtomHeartBevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? AtomHeartBevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? AtomHeartBevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? AtomHeartBevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? AtomHeartBevo's Avatar
    But is it the player's responsibility to call out his coaches?
    if he doesn't, who does? Bill Little, Dodds?

Somebody has to say something. Maybe if this $#@! becomes public enough one of the Mack Brown $#@! gobblers in the media will ask about it. Long shot I know, but it'll take something big for them to stop verbally masturbating Mack in the media.
    Last edited by AtomHeartBevo; 11-23-2012 at 08:28 PM.

asshat thewacokid can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. thewacokid can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. thewacokid can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. thewacokid can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. thewacokid can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. thewacokid can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. thewacokid can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. thewacokid can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. thewacokid can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. thewacokid can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. thewacokid can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. thewacokid's Avatar
    Why can't Mack just bow out with dignity?

good for daje then.

he's already criminally underused as is. not like taking his 1-2 carries per game away is going to affect anything.

Quote Originally Posted by AtomHeartBevo View Post
    Maybe if this $#@! becomes public enoug one of the Mack Brown $#@! gobblers in the media will ask about it. Long shot I know, but it'll take something big for them to stop verbally masturbating Mack in the media.
    Wtf are you reading? The only thing I've read from the media has been questioning Mack Brown's competency and drive.

asshat Leslie_Chow grows his own roses Leslie_Chow grows his own roses Leslie_Chow grows his own roses Leslie_Chow grows his own roses Leslie_Chow grows his own roses Leslie_Chow grows his own roses Leslie_Chow grows his own roses Leslie_Chow grows his own roses Leslie_Chow grows his own roses Leslie_Chow grows his own roses Leslie_Chow grows his own roses Leslie_Chow's Avatar
    They should have jumped Mack like they did the CVS pharmacist.

asshat thewacokid can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. thewacokid can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. thewacokid can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. thewacokid can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. thewacokid can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. thewacokid can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. thewacokid can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. thewacokid can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. thewacokid can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. thewacokid can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. thewacokid can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. thewacokid's Avatar
    Wtf are you reading? The only thing I've read from the media has been questioning Mack Brown's competency and drive.
    He means at Mack's availabilities. While we're purging the AD, we should lose Bianco as well - he's one of the reasons that the media is afraid to ask real questions.

Far too many softballs in some of the press conferences.

You apparently don't watch the questioning at the press conference. It is embarrassingly soft and forgiving.

Ahh thanks for clearing that up. And no I've never watched a press conference (normally at work during them)

How so?
    Entitlement was used to describe spoiled players under Brown so this freshman couldn't be one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Vin Chung View Post
    Entitlement was used to describe spoiled players under Brown so this freshman couldn't be one of them.
    Oh ok. I was using it more like a new guy who expects just an incredible amount of national spotlight and recognition without any bumps along the road. Or a $#@!ing sand bar on the cruise path.

asshat runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone's Avatar
    If something is soft, you can get it hard
    Based on the OP's chronology, Mack wasn't yelling at the team because it played like $#@!, he was upset because there was fighting in the locker room after his speech.

I see.

Quote Originally Posted by runthebone View Post
    Based on the OP's chronology, Mack wasn't yelling at the team because it played like $#@!, he was upset because there was fighting in the locker room after his speech.

I see.
    Upstaging. How does it work?

fruitloop dingus SPII GORN SPII GORN SPII GORN SPII GORN SPII GORN SPII GORN SPII GORN SPII GORN SPII GORN SPII GORN SPII GORN SPII's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Leslie_Chow View Post
    They should have jumped Mack like they did the CVS pharmacist.
    sadly, he's only a tech.

asshat Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey's Avatar
    The nurturing biosphere of the mothership.
    it would have been better if the freshman had stood up and said, "No awards this week. We don't deserve any." somebody needs to step up and show some leadership.

so Mack wasn't pissed by the way we played or by the coaching. he was pissed that the guys were fighting after he left?

typical. misplaced hostility.

bunghole horn28 eats the corn out of bob stoops's shit horn28 eats the corn out of bob stoops's shit horn28 eats the corn out of bob stoops's shit horn28 eats the corn out of bob stoops's shit horn28's Avatar
    Good $#@!. More stress on Mack = faster retirement.

I like Daje's attitude. He has probably the lowest pussy factor on the team.

asshat crony can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. crony can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. crony can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. crony can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. crony can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. crony can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. crony can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. crony can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. crony can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. crony can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. crony can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. crony's Avatar
    Feel bad for that freshman as he'll eventually become that senior as long as macks here.

Ahh thanks for clearing that up. And no I've never watched a press conference (normally at work during them)
    instead of asking Mack "how could you let OU drop over 60 points for the third time in your career here?" or "why weren't you prepared this week?" it's questions like "will you be able use this as a learning/character building experience?" or "will you be better prepared against Kansas?"

I wish I was kidding. Mack gets lobbed some major softballs. It would take something really serious for some in the media to abandon Mack. OU assraping isn't enough. Infighting maybe.

asshat Jeffrey slams and goes hard. Jeffrey slams and goes hard. Jeffrey slams and goes hard. Jeffrey slams and goes hard. Jeffrey slams and goes hard. Jeffrey slams and goes hard. Jeffrey slams and goes hard. Jeffrey slams and goes hard. Jeffrey slams and goes hard. Jeffrey slams and goes hard. Jeffrey slams and goes hard. Jeffrey's Avatar
    Lots of $#@!ing conjecture on this thread.

I get that people want drama and an implosion, but acting like you know wtf is actually going on is comical.

Who cares. There's going to be dust ups in football locker rooms......Besides the obvious prospect of this being total bull$#@!, if we take this as factual, there should be some pissed off folks in that locker room. I hope there's some emotion and frankly a little pride.....

Quote Originally Posted by AtomHeartBevo View Post
    instead of asking Mack "how could you let OU drop over 60 points for the third time in your career here?" or "why weren't you prepared this week?" it's questions like "will you be able use this as a learning/character building experience?" or "will you be better prepared against Kansas?"

I wish I was kidding. Mack gets lobbed some major softballs. It would take something really serious for some in the media to abandon Mack. OU assraping isn't enough. Infighting maybe.
    If Mack was caught in the shower with a naked boy, the media might abandon him. Might.

+ Reply to Thread