+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nick Saban Evaluation

Nick Saban Evaluation

http://alabama.247sports.com/Board/1...000-15788543/1

A look at the evaluation sheets that Saban has used in past... I think it is interesting production is the lowest thing evaluated in each position he recruits tough S.O.B's and it shows.. wonder what mack's evaluation looks like

asshat MajorHarsin grows his own roses MajorHarsin grows his own roses MajorHarsin grows his own roses MajorHarsin grows his own roses MajorHarsin grows his own roses MajorHarsin grows his own roses MajorHarsin grows his own roses MajorHarsin grows his own roses MajorHarsin grows his own roses MajorHarsin grows his own roses MajorHarsin grows his own roses

ok, I was wondering why no interest... earlier today somebody leaked his older evaluation forms... and now they are mysteriously gone.... I will put up tweets about them earlier

https://twitter.com/search/realtime?...ation&src=typd it has been taken off the net.. damn should have saved images

asshat That Guy is a rep whore. That Guy is a rep whore. That Guy is a rep whore. That Guy is a rep whore. That Guy is a rep whore. That Guy is a rep whore. That Guy is a rep whore. That Guy is a rep whore. That Guy is a rep whore. That Guy is a rep whore. That Guy is a rep whore. That Guy's Avatar
    Carry on, oh soldiers of the ill-gotten snatch.
    Quote Originally Posted by HornsinSC View Post
    I will put up tweets about them earlier

asshat tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman's Avatar
    Please, can someone locate the metadata?

asshat mattdubya slams and goes hard. mattdubya slams and goes hard. mattdubya slams and goes hard. mattdubya slams and goes hard. mattdubya slams and goes hard. mattdubya slams and goes hard. mattdubya slams and goes hard. mattdubya slams and goes hard. mattdubya slams and goes hard. mattdubya slams and goes hard. mattdubya slams and goes hard. mattdubya's Avatar
    it's a chart for eval'ing a player...every position from ILB to WR's first box (i think every position..maybe not qb) to check is toughness, the next one is effort...then it starts breaking down into positional based $#@! like change of direction, strength, all that $#@!, etc..

then there's another page that asks questions of each recruit for the coaches that are like: will this guy run through a wall for me, does he want to get better at running through walls, can he get better at running through walls...then like 3 things to ask the recruit which are like at what position are you running through walls for me, how many walls do you think you'll run through, etc..

lulzsec branthebuilder Shaggy Gold Club branthebuilder Shaggy Gold Club branthebuilder Shaggy Gold Club branthebuilder Shaggy Gold Club branthebuilder Shaggy Gold Club branthebuilder Shaggy Gold Club branthebuilder Shaggy Gold Club branthebuilder Shaggy Gold Club branthebuilder Shaggy Gold Club branthebuilder Shaggy Gold Club branthebuilder Shaggy Gold Club branthebuilder's Avatar
    This is the worst thread on shaggy since MCO's dad borrowed his camera.

Found the sheets. Screw work on Monday http://woollyal.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=24824

Mack's evaluation process:
    A) What do the recruitting services say about them?
    B) How close do they live to Austin?
    C) Did they call me first?

Quote Originally Posted by Fastbreak View Post

asshat cajunhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? cajunhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? cajunhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? cajunhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? cajunhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? cajunhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? cajunhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? cajunhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? cajunhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? cajunhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? cajunhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? cajunhorn's Avatar
    There not one item about "Fun" on that entire list.

Wtf?

asshat Fondren & Main Shaggy Gold Club Fondren & Main Shaggy Gold Club Fondren & Main Shaggy Gold Club Fondren & Main Shaggy Gold Club Fondren & Main Shaggy Gold Club Fondren & Main Shaggy Gold Club Fondren & Main Shaggy Gold Club Fondren & Main Shaggy Gold Club Fondren & Main Shaggy Gold Club Fondren & Main Shaggy Gold Club Fondren & Main Shaggy Gold Club
    Quote Originally Posted by vicerous View Post
    Don't talk $#@! about George Strait $#@!! $#@! on Mack all you want.

asshat TULAUS grows his own roses TULAUS grows his own roses TULAUS grows his own roses TULAUS grows his own roses TULAUS grows his own roses TULAUS grows his own roses TULAUS grows his own roses TULAUS grows his own roses TULAUS grows his own roses TULAUS grows his own roses TULAUS grows his own roses
    That form scares Mack to death.

asshat OCSpur GORN OCSpur GORN OCSpur GORN OCSpur GORN OCSpur GORN OCSpur GORN OCSpur GORN OCSpur GORN OCSpur GORN OCSpur GORN OCSpur GORN OCSpur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fastbreak View Post
    D) How would he look in a Holiday Bowl T Shirt?

+ Reply to Thread