+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Balcones Distillery from Waco Stomps Macallan, Balvenie etc.. in BRITISH blind taste

Balcones Distillery from Waco Stomps Macallan, Balvenie etc.. in BRITISH blind taste

Very cool. Baclones Disitllery from Waco stomped Macallan, Balvenie etc... in a blind taste test conducted by a British panel of spirits experts:

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/16/di...me&ref=general

It's about 65 bucks a bottle.

Shaggy Goon MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction's Avatar
    I will be trying this. Perhaps this weekend.

asshat the immortal Elvis Presto is a rep whore. the immortal Elvis Presto is a rep whore. the immortal Elvis Presto is a rep whore. the immortal Elvis Presto is a rep whore. the immortal Elvis Presto is a rep whore. the immortal Elvis Presto is a rep whore. the immortal Elvis Presto is a rep whore. the immortal Elvis Presto is a rep whore. the immortal Elvis Presto is a rep whore. the immortal Elvis Presto is a rep whore. the immortal Elvis Presto is a rep whore. the immortal Elvis Presto's Avatar
    ive got a bottle of the Brimstone and it has a very smokey taste. its live oak smoked and its similar to a smokey scotch. ive had the the blue too and its pretty fuggin good and i need to grab a bottle of single malt bc its gotten rave reviews. at goody goody in dallas most of the Balcones bottles are about $57ish per.

i've tried almost all their products and they're top notch. the single malt is excellent. the brimstone is too smoky for me though. it tastes like my clothes smell the next morning after hanging out around a campfire all night.

Here is the list of experts. These guys sound like they would probably know their whiskey:

Lucy Britner - Freelance Drinks Journalist
    Ryan Chetiyawardana - $#@!tail and Bar Consultant
    Ben Ellefsen - Director, Master of Malt
    John Glaser - Compass Box Whisky Company
    Alex Huskinson - Manager, The Whisky Exchange Shop, London
    Alice Lascelles - Spirits Editor of Imbibe and The Sunday Times Drinks Columnist
    Simone Sacco - Bar Manager, Hakkasan
    Cat Spencer - Marketing Manager, Master of Malt
    Marcin Miller - Number One Drinks Co.
    Joe McGirr - Manager, SMWS London
    Richard Woodard - Freelance Drinks Journalist and former Editor of The Spirits Business

Here is the list of whiskies:

Balcones Texas Single Malt

The Balvenie Doublewood 17 Year Old Single Malt

Cutty Sark Tam 'o Shanter Blended Whisky

Glenmorangie Artein Single Malt

Johnnie Walker Platinum 18 Year Old Blended Whisky

Kilchoman Machir Bay Single Malt

The Macallan Gold Single Malt

Nikka Coffey Grain Japanese Whisky

Springbank Rundlets & Kilderkins Single Malt

Teelings Hybrid Blended Irish / Scotch Whiskey

asshat Hollywood Colt GORN Hollywood Colt GORN Hollywood Colt GORN Hollywood Colt GORN Hollywood Colt GORN Hollywood Colt GORN Hollywood Colt GORN Hollywood Colt GORN Hollywood Colt GORN Hollywood Colt GORN Hollywood Colt GORN Hollywood Colt's Avatar
    very cool.

asshat BearSchlong Shaggy Gold Club BearSchlong Shaggy Gold Club BearSchlong Shaggy Gold Club BearSchlong Shaggy Gold Club BearSchlong Shaggy Gold Club BearSchlong Shaggy Gold Club BearSchlong Shaggy Gold Club BearSchlong Shaggy Gold Club BearSchlong Shaggy Gold Club BearSchlong Shaggy Gold Club BearSchlong Shaggy Gold Club BearSchlong's Avatar
    I just emailed this thread's link to one of the owners of Balcones (Childhood friend and fellow BU alum). Maybe he'll stop in a la John Mueller.
    Last edited by BearSchlong; 01-17-2013 at 12:20 PM.

asshat Hollywood Colt GORN Hollywood Colt GORN Hollywood Colt GORN Hollywood Colt GORN Hollywood Colt GORN Hollywood Colt GORN Hollywood Colt GORN Hollywood Colt GORN Hollywood Colt GORN Hollywood Colt GORN Hollywood Colt GORN Hollywood Colt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by thrillhammer View Post
    i've tried almost all their products and they're top notch. the single malt is excellent. the brimstone is too smoky for me though. it tastes like my clothes smell the next morning after hanging out around a campfire all night.
    you mean the greatest smell in the world?

Anybody know where one can get that single malt in Austin? Specs? Twin?

asshat the immortal Elvis Presto is a rep whore. the immortal Elvis Presto is a rep whore. the immortal Elvis Presto is a rep whore. the immortal Elvis Presto is a rep whore. the immortal Elvis Presto is a rep whore. the immortal Elvis Presto is a rep whore. the immortal Elvis Presto is a rep whore. the immortal Elvis Presto is a rep whore. the immortal Elvis Presto is a rep whore. the immortal Elvis Presto is a rep whore. the immortal Elvis Presto is a rep whore. the immortal Elvis Presto's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyjazz View Post
    Anybody know where one can get that single malt in Austin? Specs? Twin?
    specs should for sure have it

world beverage (the whip-in related wine shop) had it on the shelf yesterday. i've seen it at the wine merchant as well. i grabbed the mccarthy mentioned in the piece... smoky stuff.

asshat TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by thrillhammer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood Colt View Post
    you mean the greatest smell in the world?
    Exactly. Does not compute.

Balcones

Hey Everyone, Stephen Germer here, co-founder of Balcones Distillery. Thanks for all of the kind words! We've had a great couple of weeks with the UK Big Award and New York Times article yesterday. Couple points of interest for Longhorns:
    Since my wife is a Longhorn, she claims we're Longhorn owners, not Baylor owners...and through the years I've learned my wife is always right....
    Secondly we actually truck up water from an artesian spring in Austin to our Waco distillery to cut the whisky, so there's a little Austin in every bottle.
    Lastly, since I live in Austin, I want to thank the community here for embracing us as their own...it's our biggest Texas market!
    I hope all of you will come see us for a tour and, lest I pander too much, and since a Baylor friend invited me on here, cheers and Sic'Em bears!

asshat MajorTexasFan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MajorTexasFan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MajorTexasFan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MajorTexasFan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MajorTexasFan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MajorTexasFan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MajorTexasFan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MajorTexasFan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MajorTexasFan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MajorTexasFan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MajorTexasFan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MajorTexasFan's Avatar
    Congrats on the success. Anywhere I can buy in DC/Northern Virginia?

asshat slorch GORN slorch GORN slorch GORN slorch GORN slorch GORN slorch GORN slorch GORN slorch GORN slorch GORN slorch GORN slorch GORN slorch's Avatar
    Which of your products would you recommend for a virgin scotch drinker?

This thread makes me want to support your establishment...

I know we're in D.C. but I need to ask Chip (my partner and head distiller) where you can find us. You can call the distillery at 254-755-6003 and find out too, but I'll post it as soon as I get some names for you.

the lowest proof whisky we have is the Baby Blue, but it's a blue corn whisky. Our Balcones Single Malt 1 is the only "scotch" we make. Outside of Scotland you'll see scotch called "single" or "blended malt whisky". My only hesitation is the high proof of our single malt (106) , as you're probably used to lower proof bourbons (80) , but that's what a little purified water is for:-) The Single Malt is the one that just won the competition referenced earlier in the thread. Hope you enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiskykayak View Post
    Hey Everyone, Stephen Germer here, co-founder of Balcones Distillery. Thanks for all of the kind words! We've had a great couple of weeks with the UK Big Award and New York Times article yesterday. Couple points of interest for Longhorns:
    Since my wife is a Longhorn, she claims we're Longhorn owners, not Baylor owners...and through the years I've learned my wife is always right....
    Secondly we actually truck up water from an artesian spring in Austin to our Waco distillery to cut the whisky, so there's a little Austin in every bottle.
    Lastly, since I live in Austin, I want to thank the community here for embracing us as their own...it's our biggest Texas market!
    I hope all of you will come see us for a tour and, lest I pander too much, and since a Baylor friend invited me on here, cheers and Sic'Em bears!
    $#@! yes...

And Congrats on kicking some ass! Holy $#@! I love the way America is trending...beer/wine/whiskey/vodka/pot wise...I'm sure I missed some

Sandwich Eater Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank's Avatar
    Congrats. That's pretty cool.

asshat MajorTexasFan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MajorTexasFan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MajorTexasFan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MajorTexasFan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MajorTexasFan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MajorTexasFan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MajorTexasFan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MajorTexasFan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MajorTexasFan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MajorTexasFan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MajorTexasFan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MajorTexasFan's Avatar
    I know we're in D.C. but I need to ask Chip (my partner and head distiller) where you can find us. You can call the distillery at 254-755-6003 and find out too, but I'll post it as soon as I get some names for you.
    Thanks, I'll definitely pick up a bottle.

asshat BaylorHistory Shaggy Gold Club BaylorHistory Shaggy Gold Club BaylorHistory Shaggy Gold Club BaylorHistory Shaggy Gold Club BaylorHistory Shaggy Gold Club BaylorHistory Shaggy Gold Club BaylorHistory Shaggy Gold Club BaylorHistory Shaggy Gold Club BaylorHistory Shaggy Gold Club BaylorHistory Shaggy Gold Club BaylorHistory Shaggy Gold Club BaylorHistory's Avatar
    Will buy

Forwarded the link to some friends & relatives who appreciate a fine drink.

asshat utee94 Shaggy Gold Club utee94 Shaggy Gold Club utee94 Shaggy Gold Club utee94 Shaggy Gold Club utee94 Shaggy Gold Club utee94 Shaggy Gold Club utee94 Shaggy Gold Club utee94 Shaggy Gold Club utee94 Shaggy Gold Club utee94 Shaggy Gold Club utee94 Shaggy Gold Club
    Definitely want to try it, your single sounds like it's the one for me, but I'm always interested in trying new things and blue corn whiskey just sounds cool.

Thanks for stopping by, WhiskyKayak, best of luck to you and yours.

DC locations

Quote Originally Posted by MajorTexasFan View Post
    Congrats on the success. Anywhere I can buy in DC/Northern Virginia?
    Hope this helps...This is from our brand ambassador Winston:
    I have a friend out in DC and he claims to have seen our products at:
    Harry's of Southeast: http://www.yelp.com/biz/harrys-reser...its-washington
    Schneider's of Capitol Hill: http://cellar.com/
    and
    Pearson's on Wisconsin: http://www.pearsonswine.com/
    I'm working with the distributor to get a list of more accounts as well.
    If they have a preferred liquor retailer that they frequent, they can request to order Balcones through Republic, our distributor for DC.

asshat BearSchlong Shaggy Gold Club BearSchlong Shaggy Gold Club BearSchlong Shaggy Gold Club BearSchlong Shaggy Gold Club BearSchlong Shaggy Gold Club BearSchlong Shaggy Gold Club BearSchlong Shaggy Gold Club BearSchlong Shaggy Gold Club BearSchlong Shaggy Gold Club BearSchlong Shaggy Gold Club BearSchlong Shaggy Gold Club BearSchlong's Avatar
    Welcome to the Shag, WhiskyKayak. Good people over here.

asshat NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX's Avatar
    Jesus built my car. Its a love affair. Mainly Jesus and my hot rod.
    We have more than a few Shagsters who live in South Florida (plus my brother & most of my friends from back in high school)... where in that area are you available?

bunghole horn05 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. horn05 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. horn05 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. horn05 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. horn05 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. horn05 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. horn05 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. horn05 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. horn05 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. horn05 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. horn05 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night.
    I am going hunting for this bad boy.

Quote Originally Posted by BearSchlong View Post
    I just emailed this thread's link to one of the owners of Balcones (Childhood friend and fellow BU alum). Maybe he'll stop in a la John Mueller.
    Just curious, does Baylor officially claim a world renowned whisky maker as an alum? I'd love to see them recognize his achievement for the Baptist lulz.

asshat Bottlecap Shaggy Gold Club Bottlecap Shaggy Gold Club Bottlecap Shaggy Gold Club Bottlecap Shaggy Gold Club Bottlecap Shaggy Gold Club Bottlecap Shaggy Gold Club Bottlecap Shaggy Gold Club Bottlecap Shaggy Gold Club Bottlecap Shaggy Gold Club Bottlecap Shaggy Gold Club Bottlecap Shaggy Gold Club Bottlecap's Avatar
    if you want to have balcones in a bar, drinkwell on northloop has a good selection at a good value.

my wife got me Baby Blue for my first fathers day last year. Good woman. And her Horchata in Balcones Rumble nog was the recipe that inspired her horchata milk stout that hops & grain just brewed for their greenhouse series. And to tie everything all back together, drinkwell provided hops & grain a spent Rumble barrel to age her horchata milk stout in for a special release sometime in the future /csb

Balcones $#@!ing owns. Its the whiskey of choice in our household of beer nerds.

asshat SBBruin GORN SBBruin GORN SBBruin GORN SBBruin GORN SBBruin GORN SBBruin GORN SBBruin GORN SBBruin GORN SBBruin GORN SBBruin GORN SBBruin GORN SBBruin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FCHorn View Post
    And Congrats on kicking some ass! Holy $#@! I love the way America is trending...beer/wine/whiskey/vodka/pot wise...I'm sure I missed some
    Don't forget the merge. We're top shelf in that dept. too.

Balcones Shock.

just sent the link to some scotch drinkers in austin, they're on it...where are you in denver? i'd like to pick up a bottle or 2 if i can...

just sent the link to some scotch drinkers in austin, they're on it...where are you in denver? i'd like to pick up a bottle or 2 if i can...
    fyi for those in Denver, Argonaut has it. Will be stopping by this afternoon.

Just picked up a bottle from Schneider's in DC. The owner said they've gotten a bunch of calls about it over the last 2-3 days.

asshat SBBruin GORN SBBruin GORN SBBruin GORN SBBruin GORN SBBruin GORN SBBruin GORN SBBruin GORN SBBruin GORN SBBruin GORN SBBruin GORN SBBruin GORN SBBruin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SBBruin View Post
    Don't forget the meth. We're top shelf in that dept. too.

Balcones Shock.
    Fixed myself. Damn autocorrect doesn't even have "meth" in its dictionary.

Welcome WhiskyKayak!

Congrats on the awards and I've had the baby blue and love it.

Will try more!

Twin at Han$#@! has it, but only one case and maximum one bottle per person.

asshat OakHill Horn grows his own roses OakHill Horn grows his own roses OakHill Horn grows his own roses OakHill Horn grows his own roses OakHill Horn grows his own roses OakHill Horn grows his own roses OakHill Horn grows his own roses OakHill Horn grows his own roses OakHill Horn grows his own roses OakHill Horn grows his own roses OakHill Horn grows his own roses OakHill Horn's Avatar
    Pics of wife or GTFO???

c'mon, this is Shaggy.

asshat Party_Taco grows his own roses Party_Taco grows his own roses Party_Taco grows his own roses Party_Taco grows his own roses Party_Taco grows his own roses Party_Taco grows his own roses Party_Taco grows his own roses Party_Taco grows his own roses Party_Taco grows his own roses Party_Taco grows his own roses Party_Taco grows his own roses Party_Taco's Avatar
    Whisky - Any chance your fine concoction is available in Los Angeles?

Balcones Info

You Shaggsters rock.... Your local liquor store should be able to order it once they know the distributor. Below is the link to the State by State list on our website...
    Also visit us at our facebook site for updates, and thanks for all the support!
    http://www.balconesdistilling.com/findourproducts

http://www.facebook.com/BalconesDistillery

Balconesdistilling.com

asshat Mack Tripper is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Mack Tripper is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Mack Tripper is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Mack Tripper is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Mack Tripper is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Mack Tripper is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Mack Tripper is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Mack Tripper is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Mack Tripper is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Mack Tripper is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Mack Tripper is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Mack Tripper's Avatar
    The single malt is currently sold out from all the Specs stores in the greater Houston area. I got two of the last few bottles from a store out in Katy.

gotta go hunting in NY/NJ
    whiskykayak, you should go to some shameless self promotion with an AMA on reddit.com/r/scotch
    Last edited by fhetw; 01-18-2013 at 04:26 PM.

You Shaggsters rock.... Your local liquor store should be able to order it once they know the distributor. Below is the link to the State by State list on our website...
    Also visit us at our facebook site for updates, and thanks for all the support!
    http://www.balconesdistilling.com/findourproducts

http://www.facebook.com/BalconesDistillery

Balconesdistilling.com
    Ha! The link on your site took me to the Young's Market Company site with Vern and Chris Underwood on the front page. Vern was my first Little League coach when I was in 3rd grade. /csb.

fyi for those in Denver, Argonaut has it. Will be stopping by this afternoon.
    Any in Fort Collins? $#@! it I'll go to the liquor store..

asshat Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death's Avatar
    Shaggy tasting party? Happy hour? Tailgate sponsorship?

asshat Kyrie Eleison might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Kyrie Eleison might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Kyrie Eleison might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Kyrie Eleison might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Kyrie Eleison might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Kyrie Eleison might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Kyrie Eleison might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Kyrie Eleison might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Kyrie Eleison might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Kyrie Eleison might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Kyrie Eleison might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Kyrie Eleison's Avatar
    y'all need to tip a glass to Schlong...he's doing work and yet cannot partake of this elixir himself.

working hard for the shag...

hat tip, my brother.

Grabbed the single malt at Twin Liquors' Balcones/2222 location. They still have more. Tasting results to follow.

Quote Originally Posted by FCHorn View Post
    Any in Fort Collins? $#@! it I'll go to the liquor store..
    happy to ship a bottle up to you if you can't find any up there.

Quote Originally Posted by fhetw View Post
    gotta go hunting in NY/NJ
    whiskykayak, you should go to some shameless self promotion with an AMA on reddit.com/r/scotch
    Thanks FHETW....I just took your advice and made a shameless post on Reddit.....great call:-)

Also, for everyone wanting more specific retailer info, Winston@balconesditilling.com is ready to track down product for you Shaggs...we can only sell to distributors, but we'll track down where they're placing it for you best we can,
    Stephen

asshat Party_Taco grows his own roses Party_Taco grows his own roses Party_Taco grows his own roses Party_Taco grows his own roses Party_Taco grows his own roses Party_Taco grows his own roses Party_Taco grows his own roses Party_Taco grows his own roses Party_Taco grows his own roses Party_Taco grows his own roses Party_Taco grows his own roses Party_Taco's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SBBruin View Post
    Ha! The link on your site took me to the Young's Market Company site with Vern and Chris Underwood on the front page. Vern was my first Little League coach when I was in 3rd grade. /csb.
    LMK if you find an actual store out here where it can be picked up!

Whisky - Looks like that email is no gusta:

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

Winston@balconesditilling.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
    DNS Error: Domain name not found
    Last edited by Party_Taco; 01-18-2013 at 07:48 PM.

+ Reply to Thread