+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What happened to Theraflu?

asshat orangeuahorn2 slams and goes hard. orangeuahorn2 slams and goes hard. orangeuahorn2 slams and goes hard. orangeuahorn2 slams and goes hard. orangeuahorn2 slams and goes hard. orangeuahorn2 slams and goes hard. orangeuahorn2 slams and goes hard. orangeuahorn2 slams and goes hard. orangeuahorn2 slams and goes hard. orangeuahorn2 slams and goes hard. orangeuahorn2 slams and goes hard. orangeuahorn2's Avatar

What happened to Theraflu?

So I'm feeling like $#@! last night and run to the store for something to take. I begin looking for my usual and $#@!! I don't see it anywhere on the shelf. I finally walk up to the pharmacy counter and ask. The girl tells me they don't make Theraflu anymore!!

Wtf!!?! When dd this $#@! happen? Why get rid of a good thing? Was it because of the Okie methheads abusing this $#@!?

they still make it , just doesn't have pseudoephedrine anymore

The girl doesn't know what she's talking about. Original recipe has been discontinued, but Extra Crispy is still on the shelves.

asshat orangeuahorn2 slams and goes hard. orangeuahorn2 slams and goes hard. orangeuahorn2 slams and goes hard. orangeuahorn2 slams and goes hard. orangeuahorn2 slams and goes hard. orangeuahorn2 slams and goes hard. orangeuahorn2 slams and goes hard. orangeuahorn2 slams and goes hard. orangeuahorn2 slams and goes hard. orangeuahorn2 slams and goes hard. orangeuahorn2 slams and goes hard. orangeuahorn2's Avatar
    Well the removal of the pseudoephedrine would explain why Walmart doesn't carry it at all anymore. They would no longer be a viable option for the Okies. Store sales in Norman would plummet.

what about the new prescription flu medicine.. you know, the one where you have to be in day 1 or 2 of having the flu, and you go to your doctor's office, sign in using the public pen, and sit in the crowded waiting room breathing all over everyone before seeing the doctor.

$#@! sells itself, i'd imagine. Wish i'd thought of it.

I have only had to use that $#@! two times in my life and I am glad that I got access to it when I needed it because it $#@!ing helped me feel better quickly.
    The last couple of times I have felt bad, I took Mucinex and did salty hot water gargles and slept. It took lots longer than when Theraflu was available. $#@! the gov'mint!

asshat hayden_horn GORN hayden_horn GORN hayden_horn GORN hayden_horn GORN hayden_horn GORN hayden_horn GORN hayden_horn GORN hayden_horn GORN hayden_horn GORN hayden_horn GORN hayden_horn GORN hayden_horn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kangsta View Post
    what about the new prescription flu medicine.. you know, the one where you have to be in day 1 or 2 of having the flu, and you go to your doctor's office, sign in using the public pen, and sit in the crowded waiting room breathing all over everyone before seeing the doctor.

My boy got the flu and that stuff was priceless. Well, it was pricey

Well that sucks - Thera Flu was by far best thing I found.

asshat Tex Pete GORN Tex Pete GORN Tex Pete GORN Tex Pete GORN Tex Pete GORN Tex Pete GORN Tex Pete GORN Tex Pete GORN Tex Pete GORN Tex Pete GORN Tex Pete GORN Tex Pete's Avatar
    Living off all my Super Bowl squares winnings!
    Quote Originally Posted by kangsta View Post

Tamiflu.

And Theraflu tastes like $#@!. Aspartame and all that. They definitely still make it.

bunghole JBeav can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JBeav can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JBeav can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JBeav can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JBeav can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JBeav can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JBeav can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JBeav can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JBeav can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JBeav can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JBeav can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JBeav's Avatar
    Theraflu has been off the shelves in Oregon for at least a month, maybe more. When I looked for it in January, I found a generic version, but was told Theraflu had been recalled. Novartis shut down the Nebraska plant that made Theraflu and other products due to FDA safety violations and upgrades. Now, there's been a recent recall of Theraflu syrup products due to safety cap problems.

http://journalstar.com/business/local/most-recent-fda-report-sheds-light-on-novartis-shutdown-recall/article_1f892d5d-64cc-55fd-84ef-21e06daaed3b.html

http://www.klkntv.com/story/19918061...ant-production
    http://www.cnn.com/2013/01/31/health...heraflu-recall

If you live where there are Kroger grocery stores they still have their generic version of Theraflu in stock (at mine at least), but it was on sale so they may be discontinuing it as well. Bought it just last weekend.

Labels look like this and the bottle is in the same shape as Theraflu:

chilidipper Bevo Num1 is a rep whore. Bevo Num1 is a rep whore. Bevo Num1 is a rep whore. Bevo Num1 is a rep whore. Bevo Num1 is a rep whore. Bevo Num1 is a rep whore. Bevo Num1 is a rep whore. Bevo Num1 is a rep whore. Bevo Num1 is a rep whore. Bevo Num1 is a rep whore. Bevo Num1 is a rep whore.
    Walgreens has Wal-flu. That $#@! worked for me a few weeks ago.

asshat AtomHeartBevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? AtomHeartBevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? AtomHeartBevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? AtomHeartBevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? AtomHeartBevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? AtomHeartBevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? AtomHeartBevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? AtomHeartBevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? AtomHeartBevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? AtomHeartBevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? AtomHeartBevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? AtomHeartBevo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bevo Num1 View Post
    Walgreens has Wal-flu. That $#@! worked for me a few weeks ago.
    Walgreens was one of the few still making the old-style Actifed (Wal-Act or whatever). Not sure if they still do.

asshat clear lake horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? clear lake horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? clear lake horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? clear lake horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? clear lake horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? clear lake horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? clear lake horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? clear lake horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? clear lake horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? clear lake horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? clear lake horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? clear lake horn's Avatar
    I had heard that it was recalled because it contained acetaminophen. People were taking Tylenol and Thera-flu together and having adverse reactions to that much acetaminophen.

We've used Alka-Seltzer nighttime cold and flu instead and it works pretty good.

That Guy. BatesHorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BatesHorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BatesHorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BatesHorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BatesHorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BatesHorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BatesHorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BatesHorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BatesHorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BatesHorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BatesHorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BatesHorn's Avatar
    All that stuff is pointless without Psuedoephidrene. The knock off sudafed is useless. I need the meth decongestant.

asshat MilkmanDan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MilkmanDan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MilkmanDan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MilkmanDan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MilkmanDan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MilkmanDan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MilkmanDan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MilkmanDan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MilkmanDan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MilkmanDan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MilkmanDan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MilkmanDan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BatesHorn View Post
    All that stuff is pointless without Psuedoephidrene. The knock off sudafed is useless. I need the meth decongestant.
    Yep. Same with Day-Quil.

asshat cajunhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? cajunhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? cajunhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? cajunhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? cajunhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? cajunhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? cajunhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? cajunhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? cajunhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? cajunhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? cajunhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? cajunhorn's Avatar
    Love me some TheraFlu baby!

cornin' the duckhole markstanco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? markstanco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? markstanco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? markstanco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? markstanco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? markstanco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? markstanco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? markstanco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? markstanco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? markstanco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? markstanco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? markstanco's Avatar
    I have some of the old version. I keep it at the bank in my safety deposit box with my original Four Loko cans.

love theraflu. was sick mid-january and went looking for theraflu. couldn't find it in any of the pharmacies nearby (i'm in oregon). had to take tylenol cold multi symptom severe for a few days. it was okay, but not quite the same as theraflu. plus, it gave me ED for a week. /csb

asshat SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn's Avatar
    acetaminophen is $#@!

I $#@!ing love Walgreen's generic names for everything. Wal-flu, Wal-itin (Claritin), Wal-sporin, Wal-dryl, and on and on. Yeah, I'm easily amused.

asshat Blank GORN Blank GORN Blank GORN Blank GORN Blank GORN Blank GORN Blank GORN Blank GORN Blank GORN Blank GORN Blank GORN
    Quote Originally Posted by AtomHeartBevo View Post
    the old-style Actifed
    Horrid memories of trying to gulp it down without the pill touching your tongue. The bitterest bitter taste to ever be bitter.

That Guy. BatesHorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BatesHorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BatesHorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BatesHorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BatesHorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BatesHorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BatesHorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BatesHorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BatesHorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BatesHorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BatesHorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BatesHorn's Avatar
    Once you figure out what was in basic theraflu, you can probably recreate it for your self:

Cough Suppressant, Sudafed, Tylenol, benedryl. Chase with peppermint tea.

Or whisky, but I'd drop the tylenol in that case.

I usually ditch the cough suppressant since NIH did some studies saying it's not that effective.

asshat Mack Tripper Shaggy Gold Club Mack Tripper Shaggy Gold Club Mack Tripper Shaggy Gold Club Mack Tripper Shaggy Gold Club Mack Tripper Shaggy Gold Club Mack Tripper Shaggy Gold Club Mack Tripper Shaggy Gold Club Mack Tripper Shaggy Gold Club Mack Tripper Shaggy Gold Club Mack Tripper Shaggy Gold Club Mack Tripper Shaggy Gold Club Mack Tripper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BatesHorn View Post
    I saw a study a while back that concluded that Phenylephrine HCL was no more an effective decongestant than a placebo.

asshat Llano Estacado might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Llano Estacado might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Llano Estacado might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Llano Estacado might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Llano Estacado might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Llano Estacado might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Llano Estacado might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Llano Estacado might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Llano Estacado might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Llano Estacado might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Llano Estacado might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Llano Estacado's Avatar
    On a has-been planet orbited by a cold, indifferent sun
    This Placebo brand stuff sounds legit. Where can I pick some up?

asshat Grammer Police is a rep whore. Grammer Police is a rep whore. Grammer Police is a rep whore. Grammer Police is a rep whore. Grammer Police is a rep whore. Grammer Police is a rep whore. Grammer Police is a rep whore. Grammer Police is a rep whore. Grammer Police is a rep whore. Grammer Police is a rep whore. Grammer Police is a rep whore. Grammer Police's Avatar
    Wal-cebo

Nyquil and Woodford Reserve.

asshat Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore's Avatar

asshat slorch GORN slorch GORN slorch GORN slorch GORN slorch GORN slorch GORN slorch GORN slorch GORN slorch GORN slorch GORN slorch GORN slorch's Avatar
    That looks like some $#@! the Lakers need...

bunghole wherzwaldo grows his own roses wherzwaldo grows his own roses wherzwaldo grows his own roses wherzwaldo grows his own roses wherzwaldo grows his own roses wherzwaldo grows his own roses wherzwaldo grows his own roses wherzwaldo grows his own roses wherzwaldo grows his own roses wherzwaldo grows his own roses wherzwaldo grows his own roses
    I had to stop using TheraFlu because it gave me horrible gas. We started calling it TheraFart.

All I can tell you is that when I took Theraflu, it took me forever to bust a nut. My girlfriend at the time would try to get me to take it even when I wasn't sick.

asshat Pepper Brooks is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Pepper Brooks is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Pepper Brooks is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Pepper Brooks is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Pepper Brooks is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Pepper Brooks is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Pepper Brooks is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Pepper Brooks is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Pepper Brooks is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Pepper Brooks is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Pepper Brooks is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Pepper Brooks's Avatar
    cool to know that the millions suffering from the flu have to suffer more without this great product because of the risk of a few people who want to make meth. good grief.

I can find thera flu in some gas stations\convenient stores who haven't ran out of stock yet because they overcharge for the $#@!. All in all its worth it for me because its the only thing that works.

• + Reply to Thread