+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cashier sells self $1M ticket: Powerball winnings come in first week on job

asshat Luke Duke Shaggy Gold Club Luke Duke Shaggy Gold Club Luke Duke Shaggy Gold Club Luke Duke Shaggy Gold Club Luke Duke Shaggy Gold Club Luke Duke Shaggy Gold Club Luke Duke Shaggy Gold Club Luke Duke Shaggy Gold Club Luke Duke Shaggy Gold Club Luke Duke Shaggy Gold Club Luke Duke Shaggy Gold Club Luke Duke's Avatar

Cashier sells self $1M ticket: Powerball winnings come in first week on job

Stereotypes. How do they work?

It's not every day that a cashier sells herself a $1 million ticket for the lottery, but that's exactly what happened to Mary Jane Hart. The Missouri woman had quite the week, and KAIT 8 shared the details on May 20. Hart had just started a new job at the Hartland Pit Stop as a part-time cashier. She bought a Powerball ticket on Saturday when she arrived at work, since the jackpot was so big. Mary Jane Hart says she used some of her favorite NASCAR drivers' numbers to make her picks, and then she apparently set the ticket aside. When she got a call that a winning ticket had been sold at the Hartland Pit Stop, she checked her ticket and discovered she had won $1 million.

The new Powerball winner plans to use her winnings to take a trip to Hawaii and to help out her son. Her co-workers say they are ecstatic for her and think she's very deserving. Hart may have won $1 million, but she plans to keep working at both her part-time cashier position and her new job as a pharmacy technician. The cashier who sold herself a $1 million ticket also says she'll keep playing the lottery.

Hart matched all of the numbers except the Powerball number, so she did narrowly miss out on the huge jackpot. However, the cashier seems plenty happy to have won the $1 million. As it happens, she also had sold herself another ticket that netted her $500. Mary Jane Hart's initial hope was to win enough to go to more NASCAR races. Now the cashier who sold herself a $1 million ticket can do a whole lot more than a few additional races.
    http://www.examiner.com/article/cash...st-week-on-job

bunghole 686 slams and goes hard. 686 slams and goes hard. 686 slams and goes hard. 686 slams and goes hard. 686 slams and goes hard. 686 slams and goes hard. 686 slams and goes hard. 686 slams and goes hard. 686 slams and goes hard. 686 slams and goes hard. 686 slams and goes hard. 686's Avatar
    Please tell me she included a 3 and not a 24

asshat longhorn10 grows his own roses longhorn10 grows his own roses longhorn10 grows his own roses longhorn10 grows his own roses longhorn10 grows his own roses longhorn10 grows his own roses longhorn10 grows his own roses longhorn10 grows his own roses longhorn10 grows his own roses longhorn10 grows his own roses longhorn10 grows his own roses longhorn10's Avatar
    Mary Jane is on could 9!

asshat TOR Shaggy Gold Club TOR Shaggy Gold Club TOR Shaggy Gold Club TOR Shaggy Gold Club TOR Shaggy Gold Club TOR Shaggy Gold Club TOR Shaggy Gold Club TOR Shaggy Gold Club TOR Shaggy Gold Club TOR Shaggy Gold Club TOR Shaggy Gold Club TOR's Avatar
    Shoot for the stars, Mary Jane.

asshat pescado_rojo Shaggy Gold Club pescado_rojo Shaggy Gold Club pescado_rojo Shaggy Gold Club pescado_rojo Shaggy Gold Club pescado_rojo Shaggy Gold Club pescado_rojo Shaggy Gold Club pescado_rojo Shaggy Gold Club pescado_rojo Shaggy Gold Club pescado_rojo Shaggy Gold Club pescado_rojo Shaggy Gold Club pescado_rojo Shaggy Gold Club pescado_rojo's Avatar
    so is her first purchase a convertable vette, or camaro?

thanks obama jt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jt's Avatar

asshat Texas_Rocks is a rep whore. Texas_Rocks is a rep whore. Texas_Rocks is a rep whore. Texas_Rocks is a rep whore. Texas_Rocks is a rep whore. Texas_Rocks is a rep whore. Texas_Rocks is a rep whore. Texas_Rocks is a rep whore. Texas_Rocks is a rep whore. Texas_Rocks is a rep whore. Texas_Rocks is a rep whore. Texas_Rocks's Avatar
    The person that brought it in will never know the difference.

Mary Jane Hart's initial hope was to win enough to go to more NASCAR races.
    lulz. $#@!in serious faced answer, thats awesome.

asshat BA93 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BA93 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BA93 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BA93 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BA93 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BA93 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BA93 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BA93 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BA93 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BA93 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BA93 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night.
    Quote Originally Posted by Texas_Rocks View Post
    The person that brought it in will never know the difference.
    My first thought as well. Hope the real winner enjoys their $4.

asshat Texas_Rocks is a rep whore. Texas_Rocks is a rep whore. Texas_Rocks is a rep whore. Texas_Rocks is a rep whore. Texas_Rocks is a rep whore. Texas_Rocks is a rep whore. Texas_Rocks is a rep whore. Texas_Rocks is a rep whore. Texas_Rocks is a rep whore. Texas_Rocks is a rep whore. Texas_Rocks is a rep whore. Texas_Rocks's Avatar
    I'm a skeptic by nature, but yeah, the fact that she also "sold herself" a $500.00 ticket is interesting.

asshat Jive Turkey Shaggy Gold Club Jive Turkey Shaggy Gold Club Jive Turkey Shaggy Gold Club Jive Turkey Shaggy Gold Club Jive Turkey Shaggy Gold Club Jive Turkey Shaggy Gold Club Jive Turkey Shaggy Gold Club Jive Turkey Shaggy Gold Club Jive Turkey Shaggy Gold Club Jive Turkey Shaggy Gold Club Jive Turkey Shaggy Gold Club Jive Turkey's Avatar
    The nurturing biosphere of the mothership.
    how you doin'?

road hart and put away wet.

asshat Duck of Death Shaggy Gold Club Duck of Death Shaggy Gold Club Duck of Death Shaggy Gold Club Duck of Death Shaggy Gold Club Duck of Death Shaggy Gold Club Duck of Death Shaggy Gold Club Duck of Death Shaggy Gold Club Duck of Death Shaggy Gold Club Duck of Death Shaggy Gold Club Duck of Death Shaggy Gold Club Duck of Death Shaggy Gold Club Duck of Death's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jt View Post
    not gonna lie. do want.

thanks obama jt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Duck of Death View Post
    not gonna lie. do want.
    http://www.transamdepot.com/hurst_edition.html

Confusionist SHOOTER12 is a rep whore. SHOOTER12 is a rep whore. SHOOTER12 is a rep whore. SHOOTER12 is a rep whore. SHOOTER12 is a rep whore. SHOOTER12 is a rep whore. SHOOTER12 is a rep whore. SHOOTER12 is a rep whore. SHOOTER12 is a rep whore. SHOOTER12 is a rep whore. SHOOTER12 is a rep whore. SHOOTER12's Avatar
    Last chance for Mary Jane
    No more time to fee the pain.......

asshat Scraps Shaggy Gold Club Scraps Shaggy Gold Club Scraps Shaggy Gold Club Scraps Shaggy Gold Club Scraps Shaggy Gold Club Scraps Shaggy Gold Club Scraps Shaggy Gold Club Scraps Shaggy Gold Club Scraps Shaggy Gold Club Scraps Shaggy Gold Club Scraps Shaggy Gold Club Scraps's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jive Turkey View Post
    how you doin'?

road hart and put away wet.

A little see through action there...she knows what daddy like

+ Reply to Thread