+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Boardwalk Empire Season 4

asshat hornian is a rep whore. hornian is a rep whore. hornian is a rep whore. hornian is a rep whore. hornian is a rep whore. hornian is a rep whore. hornian is a rep whore. hornian is a rep whore. hornian is a rep whore. hornian is a rep whore. hornian is a rep whore. hornian's Avatar
    Killing a pastor is cold.

Torrio giving Capone the greenlight to kill O'Bannion made me cheer.

Dr. Narcisse is one dark individual. So to speak.

asshat fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthLoop View Post
    Emo Willie dragging this episode down
    I liked the old Jimmy better than the new Jimmy. New Jimmy is kind of a pussy.

asshat Celery Man might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Celery Man might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Celery Man might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Celery Man might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Celery Man might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Celery Man might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Celery Man might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Celery Man might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Celery Man might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Celery Man might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Celery Man might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Celery Man's Avatar
    We can haz St. Valentine's Day Massacre?

edit
    eh, I guess my crime history here is weak - that wasn't with O'Banion
    Last edited by Celery Man; 10-20-2013 at 11:00 PM.

nice titties college girl

asshat evilseven can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. evilseven can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. evilseven can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. evilseven can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. evilseven can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. evilseven can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. evilseven can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. evilseven can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. evilseven can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. evilseven can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. evilseven can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night.
    Quote Originally Posted by Theo Huxtable View Post
    Herc on boardwalk
    Omar on boardwalk
    D'Angelo on walking dead
    Cutty on walking dead
    Carcetti on got
    Bunk on treme
    Lester on treme
    Carver on homeland (I think)
    And a bunch of them in movies.

Any other recurring shows?
    deacon (sp?) this episode was the minister that herc roughed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Knight View Post
    nice titties college girl
    This....I've been waiting for that since she was in the first or second episode.

I can't say I'm getting into this season as much as the previous 3. Still, there are some interesting storylines. The Band of Brothers character is slow developing, but I still get this sneaking suspicion he's going to turn out to be a sinister bad ass. Where is this Margaret-Rothstein thing headed? What will the fbi agent do now that J. Edgar has trumped him? I don't want to see Eli's son get into the business but I guess that's where we're going with this. The main storyline from what I can tell so far in this season is Dr. Narcisse. I don't fully comprehend where that's going either yet.

So, Narcisse strangled the singer's whore mother? And she burnt his chest? And the singer cleans it for him?

I wonder how far this show is going to get this season. There are at least 2 big events in late 1924 and early 1925 around Capone and Torrio that I hope we see this season (and includes another guy we saw for the first time in a while tonight -- who has been on the fringes of the show since the beginning) . We are still in May 1924, though (Leopold and Loeb, Brewery scam by O'Banion), so we gotta jump ahead some.

Random, but I watched Rounders earlier and was surprised to see Gillian with blonde hair as Matt's girlfriend. Csb

asshat Tuco Ramirez is a rep whore. Tuco Ramirez is a rep whore. Tuco Ramirez is a rep whore. Tuco Ramirez is a rep whore. Tuco Ramirez is a rep whore. Tuco Ramirez is a rep whore. Tuco Ramirez is a rep whore. Tuco Ramirez is a rep whore. Tuco Ramirez is a rep whore. Tuco Ramirez is a rep whore. Tuco Ramirez is a rep whore.
    Quote Originally Posted by thrillhammer View Post
    Where is this Margaret-Rothstein thing headed? .
    I was just trying to figure out what Rothstien's play is. It's pretty unusual to use an alias to give someone money. But I think I have it: the real estate fund probably has property in florida that is Nucky is planning on buying. At the very least, the value of the land will go up. But if Rothstien bought enough, maybe he gets a voting interest and he could actually block the sale, which gives him leverage against Nucky.

asshat DemosZTV grows his own roses DemosZTV grows his own roses DemosZTV grows his own roses DemosZTV grows his own roses DemosZTV grows his own roses DemosZTV grows his own roses DemosZTV grows his own roses DemosZTV grows his own roses DemosZTV grows his own roses DemosZTV grows his own roses DemosZTV grows his own roses DemosZTV's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Johnson View Post
    So, Narcisse strangled the singer's whore mother? And she burnt his chest? And the singer cleans it for him?
    Dr. Narcisse is a great man.

Where is this Margaret-Rothstein thing headed? .
    Think thats just their way of showing how she can't escape the life, eventually she'll be back with Nucky

Quote Originally Posted by Tuco Ramirez View Post
    I was just trying to figure out what Rothstien's play is. It's pretty unusual to use an alias to give someone money. But I think I have it: the real estate fund probably has property in florida that is Nucky is planning on buying. At the very least, the value of the land will go up. But if Rothstien bought enough, maybe he gets a voting interest and he could actually block the sale, which gives him leverage against Nucky.
    Definitely he's buying into the Anaconda fund because of Nucky. I'm not sure if that's exactly what he's angling for. I don't think he can block the sale because it should be a done deal already. It's Nucky's already. But, as an investor he might could control the profit or direction of the group. Not sure exactly. And why the alias? Why couldn't he invest in Anaconda under Rothstein? It's not like Nucky gets a notification everytime someone buys stock in this fund.

asshat kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun's Avatar
    I don't think he wants to risk bringing any attention to the deal because it might mess up whatever scam is he running. Rothstein is very well known, so any investment he makes in his own name will bring attention. That douche fund manager would be bragging to everyone about how even Arnold Rothstein thought it was too good of a deal to pass on.
    Last edited by kevwun; 10-21-2013 at 02:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by A-Tex Devil View Post
    OK. So whose initials were on the handkerchief the Fed gave Eli? "JTM" Probably not Joe Masseria, and T is likely the last name (jTm).
    My guess is Josie Tolson or maybe James Tolson. Don't know how to do a spoller alert warning, so I won't say more, but I think that that info. will tell you who I think Knox really is if you want to do some googling.
    Last edited by Aesculus Glabra; 10-21-2013 at 02:43 PM. Reason: Forgot to reply w/ the wuote so that things made sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Aesculus Glabra View Post
    My guess is Josie Tolson or maybe James Tolson. Don't know how to do a spoller alert warning, so I won't say more, but I think that that info. will tell you who I think Knox really is if you want to do some googling.
    Spoiler!

So Stephen Root knows who he really is? That was a shocking turn of events. I always thought we was an ally to Nucky. I was surprised he is maneuvering behind his back.

asshat Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey's Avatar
    The nurturing biosphere of the mothership.
    So Stephen Root knows who he really is? That was a shocking turn of events. I always thought we was an ally to Nucky. I was surprised he is maneuvering behind his back.
    Gaston Means told Knox/Toliver to be more careful about his handkerchiefs, and Knox/Toliver said something to the effect of "I'm the only thing standing between you and jail, so don't worry about my handkerchief and just stay close to Nucky." So Means definitely has his reason for playing both sides.

I want more Remus.

asshat Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey's Avatar
    The nurturing biosphere of the mothership.
    And here's Williams's girl.

I really can't get enough of Remus talking about Remus.

I don't think Willie is a pussy. I think he's a kid who is not $#@!ing down with all this $#@!hole lying and killing and cheating and then just going on about your day like a sociopath. He's normal. He's probably about to go off in it though.

Tragic Gillian. I bet that's the first time in her entire life someone told her that she is important to them. She feels happiness and Piggly Wiggly says she's "at peace" = she dies next episode.

Margaret and Arnold had more chemistry in that one scene than she and Nucky have had all series. I'm down.

Glad Esther Randolph is back.

asshat evilseven can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. evilseven can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. evilseven can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. evilseven can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. evilseven can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. evilseven can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. evilseven can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. evilseven can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. evilseven can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. evilseven can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. evilseven can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruffian View Post
    Glad Esther Randolph is back.
    yes, i really enjoy her character. practicing her opening argument while getting dressed is one of my favorite scenes of the series.

Hipster Rights Advocate texassax Shaggy Gold Club texassax Shaggy Gold Club texassax Shaggy Gold Club texassax Shaggy Gold Club texassax Shaggy Gold Club texassax Shaggy Gold Club texassax Shaggy Gold Club texassax Shaggy Gold Club texassax Shaggy Gold Club texassax Shaggy Gold Club texassax Shaggy Gold Club texassax's Avatar
    I kind of thought that Remus talking about Remus was almost a speech impediment. I was almost disappointed to hear him say, "I" so easily

bunghole Bull Horn slams and goes hard. Bull Horn slams and goes hard. Bull Horn slams and goes hard. Bull Horn slams and goes hard. Bull Horn slams and goes hard. Bull Horn slams and goes hard. Bull Horn slams and goes hard. Bull Horn slams and goes hard. Bull Horn slams and goes hard. Bull Horn slams and goes hard. Bull Horn slams and goes hard.
    Lulz at "Remus wanted hot cakes". Interested to see how the FBI agent reacts to J. Edgar stealing his thunder.

asshat fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen's Avatar
    I don't think Willie is a pussy. I think he's a kid who is not $#@!ing down with all this $#@!hole lying and killing and cheating and then just going on about your day like a sociopath.
    He was okay with it when he was letting his only friend take the fall. He's a bitch.

Margaret and Arnold had more chemistry in that one scene than she and Nucky have had all series. I'm down.
    This was great. Margaret needs a new challenge.

asshat RPM might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? RPM might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? RPM might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? RPM might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? RPM might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? RPM might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? RPM might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? RPM might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? RPM might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? RPM might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? RPM might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? RPM's Avatar
    I am really digging Alphonse. He was already a psychopath and now he's got the green light to go to war. It's going to be hard to contain the Chicago storyline behind AC.

Quote Originally Posted by fawnknutsen View Post
    He was okay with it when he was letting his only friend take the fall.
    I think this is what's eating at him, more so than the accidental death. He's not okay with it.

The question is, what will he do about it?

Jimmy was also a kid whose conscience weighed heavy on him, yet he chose the life. Willie is a kid who grew up loved in an intact family and didn't get doinked by his mom nor engage in trench warfare. How much does your past affect your future?

In the end, the only way Jimmy could resist and defy Nucky was by flying a Kamikaze mission. I'm curious to see how Willie handles his path, and if he struggles as much at being half a gangster.

Either way, it sets up simmering conflict between Nucky and Eli, and I always enjoy that dynamic.

Tragic Gillian. I bet that's the first time in her entire life someone told her that she is important to them. She feels happiness and Piggly Wiggly says she's "at peace" = she dies next episode.
    That would be a dramatic turn from the current path she is on this season.

ACT 1: GILLIAN AND RON MOPE AROUND THE HOUSE

[Enter stage left]

Ron: Sweet. I'm in a Prohibition era gangster movie. Let's do some gangster $#@!.
    Gillian: I'm going to mope and be perfectly still.
    Ron: That's a decent idea. We all mope. It's not your fault.

ACT 2: GILLIAN AND RON IN A POORLY LIT BOUDIOUR

[Gillian and Ron are sitting looking at each other while doing absolutely nothing]

Gillian: I have deep dark secrets.
    Ron: Would you care to mope some?
    Gillian: Let's.

ACT 72: GILLIAN AND RON ARE SITTING ON A COUCH

Gillian: We're just going to sit here all season?
    Ron: As opposed to what? Doing some Prohibition era gangsta $#@!?

bunghole smoot grows his own roses smoot grows his own roses smoot grows his own roses smoot grows his own roses smoot grows his own roses smoot grows his own roses smoot grows his own roses smoot grows his own roses smoot grows his own roses smoot grows his own roses smoot grows his own roses smoot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RPM View Post
    I am really digging Alphonse. He was already a psychopath and now he's got the green light to go to war. It's going to be hard to contain the Chicago storyline behind AC.
    This. Much more excited about Chicago than I am NY, AC or Tampa. Also, please kill off that insufferable $#@! Gillian. She became much less interesting when she didn't have her son around to $#@!.

I think this is what's eating at him, more so than the accidental death. He's not okay with it.

The question is, what will he do about it?

Jimmy was also a kid whose conscience weighed heavy on him, yet he chose the life. Willie is a kid who grew up loved in an intact family and didn't get doinked by his mom nor engage in trench warfare. How much does your past affect your future?

In the end, the only way Jimmy could resist and defy Nucky was by flying a Kamikaze mission. I'm curious to see how Willie handles his path, and if he struggles as much at being half a gangster.
    I agree with all of this. Willie has had it much easier than Jimmy did and he's softer. He had to man up when Dad when to prison, but he still had the perfect mom and loving family and, as you said, no trench warfare. So he went to college with a big chip on his shoulder like a lot of kids do and without the skills to really fit in without resorting to the old "I'll bring the booze, I have a sweet hook up." And he played a prank that was more darkly vengeful than he intended. Uncle Nucky's life and style is tempting and it's especially hard to resist when he's going to keep you from going to prison for murder. So Willie feels bad about selling his friend out. Just not bad enough to fix it. Not yet, anyway. So far he's just felt bad enough to cut and run from school and fight with Eli about it, hiding behind Mom's "but his friend died."

He wants what he sees as the ease and glamor of Nucky's life but he can't handle the fallout yet or really stand up to his dad. So he's currently half a gangster. I agree that it will be interesting to see where he goes with it. The fact that he has all the reasons in the world to be having a tough time of it right now doesn't change the fact that he's acting like a little bitch. :)
    Last edited by fawnknutsen; 10-22-2013 at 09:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by smoot View Post
    This. Much more excited about Chicago than I am NY, AC or Tampa. Also, please kill off that insufferable $#@! Gillian. She became much less interesting when she didn't have her son around to $#@!.
    Yeah, Chicago right now >> AC. AC is just Lifetime Movie Gillian, Chalky running a business, and Nucky's brother trying to be a good dad. Not exactly what we've been sold on in this show.

I like that they are starting to get Nucky out of AC so that his character isn't stuck with the just the going-nowhere storylines.

asshat Tuco Ramirez is a rep whore. Tuco Ramirez is a rep whore. Tuco Ramirez is a rep whore. Tuco Ramirez is a rep whore. Tuco Ramirez is a rep whore. Tuco Ramirez is a rep whore. Tuco Ramirez is a rep whore. Tuco Ramirez is a rep whore. Tuco Ramirez is a rep whore. Tuco Ramirez is a rep whore. Tuco Ramirez is a rep whore.
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterPrinciple View Post
    Yeah, Chicago right now >> AC. AC is just Lifetime Movie Gillian, Chalky running a business, and Nucky's brother trying to be a good dad. Not exactly what we've been sold on in this show.

I like that they are starting to get Nucky out of AC so that his character isn't stuck with the just the going-nowhere storylines.
    I am liking the NYC storyline as much as the Chicago one. It might not be as bloody, but I think the Luciano/Lanskey/Rothstien/Masseria dynamic is a little more nuanced. It seems like one wrong step and all bets are off.

bunghole smoot grows his own roses smoot grows his own roses smoot grows his own roses smoot grows his own roses smoot grows his own roses smoot grows his own roses smoot grows his own roses smoot grows his own roses smoot grows his own roses smoot grows his own roses smoot grows his own roses smoot's Avatar
    Really happy that Means is apparently going to have more of a role than answering the phone every third episode. Love what Stephen Root is doing here (one of the greatest character actors of all time). There is a lyrical and almost poetic quality to his dialogue. Like the Rothstein character, Means can carry a scene simply by his presence.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuco Ramirez View Post
    I am liking the NYC storyline as much as the Chicago one. It might not be as bloody, but I think the Luciano/Lanskey/Rothstien/Masseria dynamic is a little more nuanced. It seems like one wrong step and all bets are off.
    Agreed, especially in light of the actual history. But, moving much too slow. Guess I need to be patient.

I hate every scene with Gretchen Mol and the new Chalky/chick/Narcisse triangle. Ugh.

AC storyline is getting ready to take off. Omar's Coming Yo.

asshat drew8117 Shaggy Gold Club drew8117 Shaggy Gold Club drew8117 Shaggy Gold Club drew8117 Shaggy Gold Club drew8117 Shaggy Gold Club drew8117 Shaggy Gold Club drew8117 Shaggy Gold Club drew8117 Shaggy Gold Club drew8117 Shaggy Gold Club drew8117 Shaggy Gold Club drew8117 Shaggy Gold Club
    Quote Originally Posted by fawnknutsen View Post
    He was okay with it when he was letting his only friend take the fall. He's a bitch.
    Disagree. I think he's not okay with what happened to his friend, and that's why he's going Imo and $#@!.

asshat Theo Huxtable is a rep whore. Theo Huxtable is a rep whore. Theo Huxtable is a rep whore. Theo Huxtable is a rep whore. Theo Huxtable is a rep whore. Theo Huxtable is a rep whore. Theo Huxtable is a rep whore. Theo Huxtable is a rep whore. Theo Huxtable is a rep whore. Theo Huxtable is a rep whore. Theo Huxtable is a rep whore. Theo Huxtable's Avatar
    Why did Purnsly kill the deacon? Because he is close with Omar?

asshat NorthLoop has a gigantic e-peen. NorthLoop has a gigantic e-peen. NorthLoop has a gigantic e-peen. NorthLoop has a gigantic e-peen. NorthLoop has a gigantic e-peen. NorthLoop has a gigantic e-peen. NorthLoop has a gigantic e-peen. NorthLoop has a gigantic e-peen. NorthLoop has a gigantic e-peen. NorthLoop has a gigantic e-peen. NorthLoop has a gigantic e-peen. NorthLoop's Avatar
    The deacon knew Purnsly was dealing the dope and was about to tell Chalky

Quote Originally Posted by NorthLoop View Post
    The deacon knew Purnsly was dealing the dope and was about to tell Chalky
    Yep. And since Purnsly was getting the dope from Narcisse, it would have been particularly bad news.

Banned VY_myHero VY_myHero VY_myHero VY_myHero VY_myHero VY_myHero VY_myHero VY_myHero VY_myHero VY_myHero VY_myHero
    Well that was a pretty boring episode, just like the one before it, but oh my does it call for some fireworks in the next couple.

asshat NorthLoop has a gigantic e-peen. NorthLoop has a gigantic e-peen. NorthLoop has a gigantic e-peen. NorthLoop has a gigantic e-peen. NorthLoop has a gigantic e-peen. NorthLoop has a gigantic e-peen. NorthLoop has a gigantic e-peen. NorthLoop has a gigantic e-peen. NorthLoop has a gigantic e-peen. NorthLoop has a gigantic e-peen. NorthLoop has a gigantic e-peen. NorthLoop's Avatar
    pretty $#@!in solid episode

asshat hornian is a rep whore. hornian is a rep whore. hornian is a rep whore. hornian is a rep whore. hornian is a rep whore. hornian is a rep whore. hornian is a rep whore. hornian is a rep whore. hornian is a rep whore. hornian is a rep whore. hornian is a rep whore. hornian's Avatar
    So long Buck.

Also, no way Eli is going to go against Nucky again, is there? The FBI agent is picking the parts of the operation least likely to roll over on him.

asshat kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun's Avatar
    I hope not. The show is better when they're working together.

asshat Juicy might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Juicy might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Juicy might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Juicy might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Juicy might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Juicy might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Juicy might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Juicy might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Juicy might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Juicy might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Juicy might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Juicy's Avatar
    Omar is such a pimp, I wish there could be Omar Little the series.

asshat Juicy might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Juicy might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Juicy might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Juicy might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Juicy might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Juicy might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Juicy might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Juicy might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Juicy might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Juicy might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Juicy might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Juicy's Avatar
    and she keeps one in the chamber in case you ponderin

asshat jose_medina_de_jesus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. jose_medina_de_jesus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. jose_medina_de_jesus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. jose_medina_de_jesus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. jose_medina_de_jesus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. jose_medina_de_jesus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. jose_medina_de_jesus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. jose_medina_de_jesus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. jose_medina_de_jesus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. jose_medina_de_jesus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. jose_medina_de_jesus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. jose_medina_de_jesus's Avatar
    Purnsley- glad he's dead, didn't trust him from his first appearance.
    Eli- needs to be dead. Will be soon, but it won't be at nucks hand.
    The dr. - he dead also.
    Chalkys hot gf- dead.
    No Gretchen mol tonight. No Margaret. Awesome.

asshat Kevin O'Shea can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kevin O'Shea can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kevin O'Shea can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kevin O'Shea can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kevin O'Shea can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kevin O'Shea can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kevin O'Shea can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kevin O'Shea can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kevin O'Shea can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kevin O'Shea can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kevin O'Shea can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kevin O'Shea's Avatar
    Thought it was a solid episode. No Chicago or Richard this week, so that means a ton of Chicago and Richard next week!

+ Reply to Thread