+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 180 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 46 86 136 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,800 of 8956

Thread: University of Texas Ready to Make Nick Saban Huge Offer

asshat SmokeyTheBear Shaggy Gold Club SmokeyTheBear Shaggy Gold Club SmokeyTheBear Shaggy Gold Club SmokeyTheBear Shaggy Gold Club SmokeyTheBear Shaggy Gold Club SmokeyTheBear Shaggy Gold Club SmokeyTheBear Shaggy Gold Club SmokeyTheBear Shaggy Gold Club SmokeyTheBear Shaggy Gold Club SmokeyTheBear Shaggy Gold Club SmokeyTheBear Shaggy Gold Club SmokeyTheBear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pescado_rojo View Post
    [Jesus] Guys, as we were first to report, Saban to Texas was 100% done. In fact, Nick and Terry were in Austin to close on their house and sign the contract, when Paul Bryant Jr flew the entire Alabama BOR to Austin on his private jet to beg him to stay. Bama eventually won out when they agreed to put an actual US Mint printing press in Nick's office for his own personal use. They also agreed to change the name of the campus football museum from "The Paul "Bear" Bryant Museum" to "The Nick and Terry Saban Museum of totally Awesome American Football". Also, Paul Bryant was forced to say "Nick Saban is better than my daddy". Remember, you heard it here first!! [Shuttlemunch]
    I believe Jesus 100%

asshat Tex Pete GORN Tex Pete GORN Tex Pete GORN Tex Pete GORN Tex Pete GORN Tex Pete GORN Tex Pete GORN Tex Pete GORN Tex Pete GORN Tex Pete GORN Tex Pete GORN Tex Pete's Avatar
    Living off all my Super Bowl squares winnings!
    Quote Originally Posted by spinmonkey View Post
    Nick Saban's trophies are packed and on their way to Austin!

It's happening people!

asshat Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Gold Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Gold Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Gold Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Gold Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Gold Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Gold Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Gold Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Gold Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Gold Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Gold Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Gold Club Dewey Oxburger's Avatar
    Is it Lakeway or Spanish Oaks? Because there's a HEB close by Spanish Oaks, but the HOA at Spanish Oaks sucks.

asshat Rick Simon - S&S PI, Inc is a rep whore. Rick Simon - S&S PI, Inc is a rep whore. Rick Simon - S&S PI, Inc is a rep whore. Rick Simon - S&S PI, Inc is a rep whore. Rick Simon - S&S PI, Inc is a rep whore. Rick Simon - S&S PI, Inc is a rep whore. Rick Simon - S&S PI, Inc is a rep whore. Rick Simon - S&S PI, Inc is a rep whore. Rick Simon - S&S PI, Inc is a rep whore. Rick Simon - S&S PI, Inc is a rep whore. Rick Simon - S&S PI, Inc is a rep whore. Rick Simon - S&S PI, Inc's Avatar
    Well..I'm not getting much done at work today.

Anybody heard that his wife was looking for houses in Austin? [sarcasm]

asshat Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Gold Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Gold Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Gold Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Gold Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Gold Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Gold Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Gold Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Gold Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Gold Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Gold Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Gold Club Dewey Oxburger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Simon - S&S PI, Inc View Post
    Well..I'm not getting much done at work today.
    Yeah, I've got a friend who's a retired sandwich artist, he found the right bread to make the right hinge cut.... basically, I'm waiting for a text to tell me my homemade meatball sub is ready. I'm $#@!ing hungry too.

Quote Originally Posted by borna_horn View Post
    Whoever owns that plane also likes to duck hunt in Stuttgart, Arkansas.....

dipshit Checkmate is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Checkmate is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Checkmate is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Checkmate is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Checkmate is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Checkmate is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Checkmate is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Checkmate is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Checkmate is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Checkmate is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Checkmate is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Checkmate's Avatar
    Ok, I am officially ready to believe. I am going to make my children put "Saban to Texas" on their wish list for Santa Claus (I believe in Santa too)

GIFSoup
    Last edited by Checkmate; 12-09-2013 at 12:24 PM.

asshat Rick Simon - S&S PI, Inc is a rep whore. Rick Simon - S&S PI, Inc is a rep whore. Rick Simon - S&S PI, Inc is a rep whore. Rick Simon - S&S PI, Inc is a rep whore. Rick Simon - S&S PI, Inc is a rep whore. Rick Simon - S&S PI, Inc is a rep whore. Rick Simon - S&S PI, Inc is a rep whore. Rick Simon - S&S PI, Inc is a rep whore. Rick Simon - S&S PI, Inc is a rep whore. Rick Simon - S&S PI, Inc is a rep whore. Rick Simon - S&S PI, Inc is a rep whore. Rick Simon - S&S PI, Inc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dewey Oxburger View Post
    Yeah, I've got a friend who's a retired sandwich artist, he found the right bread to make the right hinge cut.... basically, I'm waiting for a text to tell me my homemade meatball sub is ready. I'm $#@!ing hungry too.
    My aggy coworker just walked into my office asking me something....I asked him what the $#@! that had to do with Nick Saban.

My aggy coworker just walked into my office asking me something....I asked him what the $#@! that had to do with Nick Saban.
    I LOL'd

probably drunk bad_teammate Shaggy Gold Club bad_teammate Shaggy Gold Club bad_teammate Shaggy Gold Club bad_teammate Shaggy Gold Club bad_teammate Shaggy Gold Club bad_teammate Shaggy Gold Club bad_teammate Shaggy Gold Club bad_teammate Shaggy Gold Club bad_teammate Shaggy Gold Club bad_teammate Shaggy Gold Club bad_teammate Shaggy Gold Club bad_teammate's Avatar
    Did he start chanting, "S-E-C S-E-C" at you?

Quote Originally Posted by Aqua Buddha View Post
    Googled "Nick Saban duck hunt Stuttgart". Nothing confirming duck hunting preferences of one Nick Saban, but apparently Johnny football enjoys a good Stuttgart duck slaughter from time to time.

so, to recap

Terry Saban, who presumably has an account with (or is at least familiar with) the charter company owned by Bryant, flies out this morning to start decorating the new house she and Nick just purchased.

Nick is in Kentucky talking to Matt Elam about all the great live music in Austin.

Spoiler!

asshat TexasWolf can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexasWolf can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexasWolf can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexasWolf can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexasWolf can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexasWolf can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexasWolf can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexasWolf can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexasWolf can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexasWolf can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexasWolf can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexasWolf's Avatar
    Dallas, where the chicks are pricey and the ebola is free
    Quote Originally Posted by crackamacgowski View Post
    Coach swap! We get Saban, Bama gets Mack.
    I accept that.

bunghole bam slams and goes hard. bam slams and goes hard. bam slams and goes hard. bam slams and goes hard. bam slams and goes hard. bam slams and goes hard. bam slams and goes hard. bam slams and goes hard. bam slams and goes hard. bam slams and goes hard. bam slams and goes hard. bam's Avatar
    Is it Lakeway or Spanish Oaks? Because there's a HEB close by Spanish Oaks, but the HOA at Spanish Oaks sucks.
    So I shouldn't look at SO?

NAACP National Champ Snacks has a gigantic e-peen. Snacks has a gigantic e-peen. Snacks has a gigantic e-peen. Snacks has a gigantic e-peen. Snacks has a gigantic e-peen. Snacks has a gigantic e-peen. Snacks has a gigantic e-peen. Snacks has a gigantic e-peen. Snacks has a gigantic e-peen. Snacks has a gigantic e-peen. Snacks has a gigantic e-peen. Snacks's Avatar
    [QUOTE=alphahydro;6089657]so, to recap

Terry Saban, who presumably has an account with (or is at least familiar with) the charter company owned by Bryant, flies out this morning to start decorating the new house she and Nick just purchased.

Nick is in Kentucky talking to Matt Elam about all the great live music in Austin.

Last edited by Snacks; 12-09-2013 at 12:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bam View Post
    So I shouldn't look at SO?

The HOA keeps raising their dues, so when does that stop? The plus

Meatball sub is ready!

out

Quote Originally Posted by Steelers Roll Left View Post
    Googled "Nick Saban duck hunt Stuttgart". Nothing confirming duck hunting preferences of one Nick Saban, but apparently Johnny football enjoys a good Stuttgart duck slaughter from time to time.
    I found this:

asshat Liquor and Poker is a rep whore. Liquor and Poker is a rep whore. Liquor and Poker is a rep whore. Liquor and Poker is a rep whore. Liquor and Poker is a rep whore. Liquor and Poker is a rep whore. Liquor and Poker is a rep whore. Liquor and Poker is a rep whore. Liquor and Poker is a rep whore. Liquor and Poker is a rep whore. Liquor and Poker is a rep whore. Liquor and Poker's Avatar
    Dismissed for Unspecified Violations of Team Rules
    Oh $#@!. Stuttgart is right by Fayetteville. We have hired Bret Bielema, and Saban is replacing him.

asshat drew8117 Shaggy Gold Club drew8117 Shaggy Gold Club drew8117 Shaggy Gold Club drew8117 Shaggy Gold Club drew8117 Shaggy Gold Club drew8117 Shaggy Gold Club drew8117 Shaggy Gold Club drew8117 Shaggy Gold Club drew8117 Shaggy Gold Club drew8117 Shaggy Gold Club drew8117 Shaggy Gold Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Heavy 6 View Post
    I found this:

I can see the pixels and $#@!.

asshat Huckleberry GORN Huckleberry GORN Huckleberry GORN Huckleberry GORN Huckleberry GORN Huckleberry GORN Huckleberry GORN Huckleberry GORN Huckleberry GORN Huckleberry GORN Huckleberry GORN Huckleberry's Avatar
    According to Suchomel, the same plane flew from Tuscaloosa to Austin on 9/6 and 10/13.

Quote Originally Posted by Aqua Buddha View Post
    Who doesn't?

Quote Originally Posted by Huckleberry View Post
    According to Suchomel, the same plane flew from Tuscaloosa to Austin on 9/6 and 10/13.
    When was the first rumor about Terry Saban house hunting?

I found this:

Looks legit.

Quote Originally Posted by Sneezy View Post
    It wasn't a rumor. it was Jesus' scripture.

I found this:

I was calling bull$#@! until this... I'm totally in now. 2 Legit 2 Quit. Nice work digging this up.

asshat Huckleberry GORN Huckleberry GORN Huckleberry GORN Huckleberry GORN Huckleberry GORN Huckleberry GORN Huckleberry GORN Huckleberry GORN Huckleberry GORN Huckleberry GORN Huckleberry GORN Huckleberry's Avatar
    Don't know about the first one, but one of them was around the weekend we played OU IIRC. That game was on 10/12.

asshat South Austin might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? South Austin might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? South Austin might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? South Austin might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? South Austin might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? South Austin might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? South Austin might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? South Austin might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? South Austin might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? South Austin might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? South Austin might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? South Austin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Amber Lamps View Post
    It wasn't a rumor. it was Jesus' scripture.
    The Gospel according to our Lord.

Response: Praise to you, Lord Shuttlesworth.

Guys, they got a place in Steiner Ranch. Done Deal

asshat DigglerontheHoof might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DigglerontheHoof might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DigglerontheHoof might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DigglerontheHoof might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DigglerontheHoof might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DigglerontheHoof might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DigglerontheHoof might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DigglerontheHoof might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DigglerontheHoof might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DigglerontheHoof might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DigglerontheHoof might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DigglerontheHoof's Avatar
    I $#@!ed a girl in the parking lot of Steiner Ranch Steak House after the OSU game...this is really hitting close to home.

Most of the articles reporting it are from October 24 and 25 and mention she was in Austin looking "two weeks ago".

asshat G4 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. G4 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. G4 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. G4 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. G4 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. G4 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. G4 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. G4 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. G4 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. G4 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. G4 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. G4's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DigglerontheHoof View Post
    I $#@!ed a girl in the parking lot of Steiner Ranch Steak House after the OSU game...this is really hitting close to home.
    i know multiple people that have gotten busy in that lot.

Saban can do better than an IAI Astra.

Mike Finger ‏@mikefinger 1h
    Powers expected to meet with Mack Brown about the coach's future. The same week, regents will discuss Powers' employment in closed session.

Anyone else hear/see anything regarding the first sentence here? When is that meeting taking place? Today?

asshat spinmonkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spinmonkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spinmonkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spinmonkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spinmonkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spinmonkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spinmonkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spinmonkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spinmonkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spinmonkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spinmonkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spinmonkey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DigglerontheHoof View Post
    I hope you married the slut to make her a respectable lady.

asshat South Austin might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? South Austin might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? South Austin might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? South Austin might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? South Austin might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? South Austin might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? South Austin might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? South Austin might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? South Austin might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? South Austin might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? South Austin might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? South Austin's Avatar
    Mike Finger ‏@mikefinger 1h
    Powers expected to meet with Mack Brown about the coach's future. The same week, regents will discuss Powers' employment in closed session.

Anyone else hear/see anything regarding the first sentence here? When is that meeting taking place? Today?
    C'mon, you're no rookie. Everything critical happens on a Tuesday.

Not sure if already posted but from another board:

http://www.kvet.com/pages/bamaroban....duration=72000

[IMG]

Bama Brown has information from a reliable source that Alabama head coach Nick Saban has closed on a house in Lakeway, further affirming rumors that he will replace Mack Brown as head coach of the UT Longhorns!!!

Read more: http://www.kvet.com/pages/bamaroband...#ixzz2n0KCrQPO

Quote Originally Posted by Bleed Texas View Post
    Not sure if already posted but from another board:

http://www.kvet.com/pages/bamaroban....duration=72000

[IMG]

Bama Brown has information from a reliable source that Alabama head coach Nick Saban has closed on a house in Lakeway, further affirming rumors that he will replace Mack Brown as head coach of the UT Longhorns!!!

Read more: http://www.kvet.com/pages/bamaroband...#ixzz2n0KCrQPO
    Calling bull$#@! for a few reasons, one of which is that no reasonable coach with his kind of purchasing power would want to deal with the $#@!ty commute to Lakeway.

Quote Originally Posted by South Austin View Post
    Calling bull$#@! for a few reasons, one of which is that no reasonable coach with his kind of purchasing power would want to deal with the $#@!ty commute to Lakeway.
    He doesn't drive in rush hour. He leaves at 5 AM and probably returns at 8PM. Also, I'm sure he has a car service.

I wonder what he's going to do with all these houses in Austin? Manor, Bee Cave, and Lakeway so far.

asshat tropheus Shaggy Gold Club tropheus Shaggy Gold Club tropheus Shaggy Gold Club tropheus Shaggy Gold Club tropheus Shaggy Gold Club tropheus Shaggy Gold Club tropheus Shaggy Gold Club tropheus Shaggy Gold Club tropheus Shaggy Gold Club tropheus Shaggy Gold Club tropheus Shaggy Gold Club
    I doubt it's Lakeway, the police there won't give proper exceptions to local rules like speeding 2 miles over the limit, plus the commute is $#@!ty, but it is from Spanish Oaks too.
    Last edited by tropheus; 12-09-2013 at 02:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lowery21 View Post
    I wonder what he's going to do with all these houses in Austin? Manor, Bee Cave, and Lakeway so far.
    If the past is any indication, one will quit after spring camp and the other will get a medical redshirt.

asshat 5280 Shaggy Gold Club 5280 Shaggy Gold Club 5280 Shaggy Gold Club 5280 Shaggy Gold Club 5280 Shaggy Gold Club 5280 Shaggy Gold Club 5280 Shaggy Gold Club 5280 Shaggy Gold Club 5280 Shaggy Gold Club 5280 Shaggy Gold Club 5280 Shaggy Gold Club
    turn it to a timeshare for chris petersen, kevin sumlin, mike gundy, harbaugh, kirby smart, etc

Maybe, just maybe, Mack and Saban are indirectly orchestrating this whole deal. Is it possible Mack has intimated that he'll only step down IF Saban is the replacement. That way he doesn't look so bad if we have an Auburn type turnaround?

Think about, Mack may actually be trying to do the right thing. Perhaps Saban, Sexton and Powers are back channelling negotiations. I know it's far fetched, but this could be a situation where Mack retires one day and Saban is introduced the next. From what we know about Saban, he's a control freak so he very well may be getting his house ( no pun) in order prior to MAck announcing.

asshat Liquor and Poker is a rep whore. Liquor and Poker is a rep whore. Liquor and Poker is a rep whore. Liquor and Poker is a rep whore. Liquor and Poker is a rep whore. Liquor and Poker is a rep whore. Liquor and Poker is a rep whore. Liquor and Poker is a rep whore. Liquor and Poker is a rep whore. Liquor and Poker is a rep whore. Liquor and Poker is a rep whore. Liquor and Poker's Avatar
    Catching Austin real estate on the front edge of the next bubble?

Quote Originally Posted by tropheus View Post
    I doubt it's Lakeway, the police there won't give proper exceptions to local rules like speeding 2 miles over the limit, plus the commute is $#@!ty, but it is from Spanish Oaks too.
    All commutes in Austin are $#@!ty. Even from Tarrytown.

Mack has never done anything with anyone in mind but himself.

Quote Originally Posted by don juans View Post
    Maybe, just maybe, Mack and Saban are indirectly orchestrating this whole deal. Is it possible Mack has intimated that he'll only step down IF Saban is the replacement. That way he doesn't look so bad if we have an Auburn type turnaround?

Think about, Mack may actually be trying to do the right thing. Perhaps Saban, Sexton and Powers are back channelling negotiations. I know it's far fetched, but this could be a situation where Mack retires one day and Saban is introduced the next. From what we know about Saban, he's a control freak so he very well may be getting his house ( no pun) in order prior to MAck announcing.
    I feel as if it's the complete opposite. I'm of the belief that Mack is scared to death of the possibility of having a coach replace him, wreck shop, which will show how mother$#@! inept Mack truly was as a coach with these resources at hand. He's scared to death of someone $#@!ting on his "legacy", which any coach worth half a damn would be able to do.

asshat pescado_rojo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? pescado_rojo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? pescado_rojo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? pescado_rojo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? pescado_rojo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? pescado_rojo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? pescado_rojo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? pescado_rojo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? pescado_rojo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? pescado_rojo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? pescado_rojo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? pescado_rojo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by spinmonkey View Post
    I hope you married the slut to make her a respectable lady.
    she was probably already married

+ Reply to Thread