+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: David Blaine: Real or Magic?

degenerate dbecks is a rep whore. dbecks is a rep whore. dbecks is a rep whore. dbecks is a rep whore. dbecks is a rep whore. dbecks is a rep whore. dbecks is a rep whore. dbecks is a rep whore. dbecks is a rep whore. dbecks is a rep whore. dbecks is a rep whore. dbecks's Avatar

David Blaine: Real or Magic?

Did anyone else watch this?

I began to tire of his underwater/suspension antics over recent years, but always liked his 'street magic' schtick back in the day. His ABC special on Tuesday night was reminiscent of that.

I thought it was bad ass. Loved the celebrity reactions -- especially Aaron Paul and Harrison Ford.

Also got a huge kick out of Woody Allen as well.

Don't care how it's done. Still quality entertainment.
    Last edited by dbecks; 11-20-2013 at 03:17 AM.

Rep-A Ponzi Scheme MP5 Shaggy Gold Club MP5 Shaggy Gold Club MP5 Shaggy Gold Club MP5 Shaggy Gold Club MP5 Shaggy Gold Club MP5 Shaggy Gold Club MP5 Shaggy Gold Club MP5 Shaggy Gold Club MP5 Shaggy Gold Club MP5 Shaggy Gold Club MP5 Shaggy Gold Club MP5's Avatar
    I don't like to be tricked by Puerto Rican Jews. It usually ends badly, so, no.

asshat spinmonkey grows his own roses spinmonkey grows his own roses spinmonkey grows his own roses spinmonkey grows his own roses spinmonkey grows his own roses spinmonkey grows his own roses spinmonkey grows his own roses spinmonkey grows his own roses spinmonkey grows his own roses spinmonkey grows his own roses spinmonkey grows his own roses spinmonkey's Avatar
    I watched some of it. The water regurgitation trick? Are you freaking kidding me? Is that real? And how the $#@! did he stick the needle through his arm? I saw the similar tricks explained on YouTube but this dude actually stuck it through his bicep. We're all the celebs in on this whole show?

Shaggy game Riff Raff Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka's Avatar
    That was $#@!in cool.

asshat utxmike05 grows his own roses utxmike05 grows his own roses utxmike05 grows his own roses utxmike05 grows his own roses utxmike05 grows his own roses utxmike05 grows his own roses utxmike05 grows his own roses utxmike05 grows his own roses utxmike05 grows his own roses utxmike05 grows his own roses utxmike05 grows his own roses utxmike05's Avatar
    I need to try to catch a replay of the show. My dad was texting me to check it out, but was not home at the time.

Samurai Jones Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by spinmonkey View Post
    I watched some of it. The water regurgitation trick? Are you freaking kidding me? Is that real? And how the $#@! did he stick the needle through his arm? I saw the similar tricks explained on YouTube but this dude actually stuck it through his bicep. We're all the celebs in on this whole show?
    The same way he pulled off the head of a bird yet it was still alive or bit off a nickel....

Agree with OP, love his street magic. That show last night was pretty dang cool, the Harrison Ford bit was incredible. I also was blown away by the Jayden Smith camera phone trick he did.

Pretty awesome.

asshat Bundaberg Bob slams and goes hard. Bundaberg Bob slams and goes hard. Bundaberg Bob slams and goes hard. Bundaberg Bob slams and goes hard. Bundaberg Bob slams and goes hard. Bundaberg Bob slams and goes hard. Bundaberg Bob slams and goes hard. Bundaberg Bob slams and goes hard. Bundaberg Bob slams and goes hard. Bundaberg Bob slams and goes hard. Bundaberg Bob slams and goes hard. Bundaberg Bob's Avatar
    I saw a portion of it. His street magic stuff is insane.

I didn't care about the magic. Harrison Ford looked like he $#@! his pants which was hilarious. And Sedakis was pretty funny.

asshat Bobby Light can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Bobby Light can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Bobby Light can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Bobby Light can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Bobby Light can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Bobby Light can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Bobby Light can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Bobby Light can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Bobby Light can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Bobby Light can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Bobby Light can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Bobby Light's Avatar
    only caught the last 30 minutes, need to catch a replay but ABC rarely does that.

degenerate asshole BlueGreySky06 is a rep whore. BlueGreySky06 is a rep whore. BlueGreySky06 is a rep whore. BlueGreySky06 is a rep whore. BlueGreySky06 is a rep whore. BlueGreySky06 is a rep whore. BlueGreySky06 is a rep whore. BlueGreySky06 is a rep whore. BlueGreySky06 is a rep whore. BlueGreySky06 is a rep whore. BlueGreySky06 is a rep whore. BlueGreySky06's Avatar
    "Get the $#@! outta my house."

-Ford

Stephen Hawking looked more energetic than Ford.

asshat Captain Ron Shaggy Gold Club Captain Ron Shaggy Gold Club Captain Ron Shaggy Gold Club Captain Ron Shaggy Gold Club Captain Ron Shaggy Gold Club Captain Ron Shaggy Gold Club Captain Ron Shaggy Gold Club Captain Ron Shaggy Gold Club Captain Ron Shaggy Gold Club Captain Ron Shaggy Gold Club Captain Ron Shaggy Gold Club Captain Ron's Avatar
    "FUCK THAT" STORY: http://tinyurl.com/m2q292l
    Not up on ABC On Demand yet, gonna need to wait.

asshat 4th&Five grows his own roses 4th&Five grows his own roses 4th&Five grows his own roses 4th&Five grows his own roses 4th&Five grows his own roses 4th&Five grows his own roses 4th&Five grows his own roses 4th&Five grows his own roses 4th&Five grows his own roses 4th&Five grows his own roses 4th&Five grows his own roses 4th&Five's Avatar
    should've DVRed it. so many $#@!ing commercials.

bunghole Run. Pass. Score. Repeat. slams and goes hard. Run. Pass. Score. Repeat. slams and goes hard. Run. Pass. Score. Repeat. slams and goes hard. Run. Pass. Score. Repeat. slams and goes hard. Run. Pass. Score. Repeat. slams and goes hard. Run. Pass. Score. Repeat. slams and goes hard. Run. Pass. Score. Repeat. slams and goes hard. Run. Pass. Score. Repeat. slams and goes hard. Run. Pass. Score. Repeat. slams and goes hard. Run. Pass. Score. Repeat. slams and goes hard. Run. Pass. Score. Repeat. slams and goes hard. Run. Pass. Score. Repeat.'s Avatar
    I liked Oliva Wilde's scenes, seemed like David Blaine just showed up at their house in the middle of a pool party... one of the tricks she was in a bathing suit, the other they were in their kitchen with a bottle of Don Julio and shot glasses next to the cards. She seems fun.

I thought it was a good show. I watched the first half, got the second half on my DVR.

Jerkass next2naus grows his own roses next2naus grows his own roses next2naus grows his own roses next2naus grows his own roses next2naus grows his own roses next2naus grows his own roses next2naus grows his own roses next2naus grows his own roses next2naus grows his own roses next2naus grows his own roses next2naus grows his own roses
    I'm from the, uh, Confidential Committee on Moral Abuses
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueGreySky06 View Post
    "Get the $#@! outta my house."

-Ford
    I've seen this trick live, as in it was done to me by a magician called JB Benn.
    http://www.jbbenn.com/index.php?page=media

asshat Messi is a rep whore. Messi is a rep whore. Messi is a rep whore. Messi is a rep whore. Messi is a rep whore. Messi is a rep whore. Messi is a rep whore. Messi is a rep whore. Messi is a rep whore. Messi is a rep whore. Messi is a rep whore. Messi's Avatar
    It's still real to me dammit.

asshat TxArch grows his own roses TxArch grows his own roses TxArch grows his own roses TxArch grows his own roses TxArch grows his own roses TxArch grows his own roses TxArch grows his own roses TxArch grows his own roses TxArch grows his own roses TxArch grows his own roses TxArch grows his own roses TxArch's Avatar
    Still the best

How does he learn this stuff? At that level, do you have to be completely self taught?

Quote Originally Posted by spinmonkey View Post
    And how the $#@! did he stick the needle through his arm?
    Read an interview where he said that all the physical torture tricks are training for his ultimate trick idea where he gets shot with a low caliber bullet and works the bullet out of his body without his hands or assistance. Dude is a bit off.

Samurai Jones Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bedeviledegg View Post
    How does he learn this stuff? At that level, do you have to be completely self taught?

He's been doing it for years, I'm pretty sure he creates his own tricks by now.

degenerate dbecks is a rep whore. dbecks is a rep whore. dbecks is a rep whore. dbecks is a rep whore. dbecks is a rep whore. dbecks is a rep whore. dbecks is a rep whore. dbecks is a rep whore. dbecks is a rep whore. dbecks is a rep whore. dbecks is a rep whore. dbecks's Avatar
    Some clips got posted to YouTube. Hopefully they'll stay up for 10 mins or so.

asshat T'Boo Ted Marshall slams and goes hard. T'Boo Ted Marshall slams and goes hard. T'Boo Ted Marshall slams and goes hard. T'Boo Ted Marshall slams and goes hard. T'Boo Ted Marshall slams and goes hard. T'Boo Ted Marshall slams and goes hard. T'Boo Ted Marshall slams and goes hard. T'Boo Ted Marshall slams and goes hard. T'Boo Ted Marshall slams and goes hard. T'Boo Ted Marshall slams and goes hard. T'Boo Ted Marshall slams and goes hard. T'Boo Ted Marshall's Avatar
    Ford looked like an old man that had his sherbet stolen.

bunghole cafe society can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. cafe society can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. cafe society can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. cafe society can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. cafe society can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. cafe society can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. cafe society can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. cafe society can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. cafe society can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. cafe society can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. cafe society can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night.
    Woody Harrelson: "I know I just lost my erection."
    We thought it was hilarious when the four guys just took off running with their brand new $100 bill.

Are black people scared of magic? Did anybody else notice that every time he did a trick on a black person, they ran away?

asshat SBBruin Shaggy Gold Club SBBruin Shaggy Gold Club SBBruin Shaggy Gold Club SBBruin Shaggy Gold Club SBBruin Shaggy Gold Club SBBruin Shaggy Gold Club SBBruin Shaggy Gold Club SBBruin Shaggy Gold Club SBBruin Shaggy Gold Club SBBruin Shaggy Gold Club SBBruin Shaggy Gold Club SBBruin's Avatar
    I always liked his street magic $#@!. Some of it, like where he reads peoples minds and has the name of someone they are thinking of appear in ash on his stomach or forearm is mind-bottling.

A few months back we were opening a new project we had just developed and had a big open house event. We hired this guy out of Vegas to walk around and perform magic. $#@!ing blew my mind. This guy:

He did the credit card $#@! to me at the 3:50 mark and I basically $#@!. And then when he made the card fly around him at the 4:50 mark, I was convinced he was the devil.

bunghole Juan234 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Juan234 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Juan234 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Juan234 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Juan234 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Juan234 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Juan234 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Juan234 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Juan234 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Juan234 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Juan234 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabman View Post
    Are black people scared of magic? Did anybody else notice that every time he did a trick on a black person, they ran away?
    yes

asshat hayden_horn Shaggy Gold Club hayden_horn Shaggy Gold Club hayden_horn Shaggy Gold Club hayden_horn Shaggy Gold Club hayden_horn Shaggy Gold Club hayden_horn Shaggy Gold Club hayden_horn Shaggy Gold Club hayden_horn Shaggy Gold Club hayden_horn Shaggy Gold Club hayden_horn Shaggy Gold Club hayden_horn Shaggy Gold Club hayden_horn's Avatar
    it's all about deck set up. i'm not saying that trick isn't badass, but with the proper deck set up, you can make cards do anything.

of course, we didn't see the setup with the hundred dollar bill or if blaine got to inspect it. if he didn't get to see the bill at all that's amazing. and if he didn't handle the cards before handing them over, that's one thing, but we're missing a lot in the OP clip.

asshat juz Shaggy Gold Club juz Shaggy Gold Club juz Shaggy Gold Club juz Shaggy Gold Club juz Shaggy Gold Club juz Shaggy Gold Club juz Shaggy Gold Club juz Shaggy Gold Club juz Shaggy Gold Club juz Shaggy Gold Club juz Shaggy Gold Club juz's Avatar
    We caught part of it and was pretty cool. one of the tricks that made stop and wonder was the one he did with Will Smith kid, the deck of cards and taking a pic. As blain is explaining what is going to happen he says in a minute I want you pick a card, I blurted out 3 of clubs to the wife and not 10 seconds later the kid says the same card.

we both look at each other with a wtf

Quote Originally Posted by juz View Post
    We caught part of it and was pretty cool. one of the tricks that made stop and wonder was the one he did with Will Smith kid, the deck of cards and taking a pic. As blain is explaining what is going to happen he says in a minute I want you pick a card, I blurted out 3 of clubs to the wife and not 10 seconds later the kid says the same card.

we both look at each other with a wtf
    That trick was one of the few I was skeptical about since we are never shown what the photo looks like. I also thought the kid's reaction was a little to sudden.

But $#@! it, it's magic

asshat Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabman View Post

Quote Originally Posted by hayden_horn View Post
    it's all about deck set up. i'm not saying that trick isn't badass, but with the proper deck set up, you can make cards do anything.

of course, we didn't see the setup with the hundred dollar bill or if blaine got to inspect it. if he didn't get to see the bill at all that's amazing. and if he didn't handle the cards before handing them over, that's one thing, but we're missing a lot in the OP clip.

I get card tricks but how about the tricks he doesn't touch the cards? knows Aaron Paul's iPhone password? writes $#@! on the sidewalk that someone has in their mind? adds a certain number of cards to part of a deck a guy is holding in his hands with out touching them? knows the names of people that they are thinking up, putting the card that Jon Stewart picked in the bottom of his pockect, etc.

Look I know their is a trick to all of it, but I thought the whole show was cool as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by dbecks View Post
    I began to tire of his underwater/suspension antics over recent years, but always liked his 'street magic' schtick back in the day.
    Don't care how it's done. Still quality entertainment.

This. Black people + Blaine levitating is about as good as it gets.

asshat BritishHorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BritishHorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BritishHorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BritishHorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BritishHorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BritishHorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BritishHorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BritishHorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BritishHorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BritishHorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BritishHorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night.
    I thought Katy Perry and Emily Rossum were really hot.

asshat bamachine is a rep whore. bamachine is a rep whore. bamachine is a rep whore. bamachine is a rep whore. bamachine is a rep whore. bamachine is a rep whore. bamachine is a rep whore. bamachine is a rep whore. bamachine is a rep whore. bamachine is a rep whore. bamachine is a rep whore. bamachine's Avatar
    The 4 dudes with the $1>$100 trick, they ran so they could keep the benjamin, just in case he asked for it back.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Teeth View Post
    Harrison Ford looked like he $#@! his pants which was hilarious.

asshat hayden_horn Shaggy Gold Club hayden_horn Shaggy Gold Club hayden_horn Shaggy Gold Club hayden_horn Shaggy Gold Club hayden_horn Shaggy Gold Club hayden_horn Shaggy Gold Club hayden_horn Shaggy Gold Club hayden_horn Shaggy Gold Club hayden_horn Shaggy Gold Club hayden_horn Shaggy Gold Club hayden_horn Shaggy Gold Club hayden_horn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyHoffa View Post
    I get card tricks but how about the tricks he doesn't touch the cards? knows Aaron Paul's iPhone password? writes $#@! on the sidewalk that someone has in their mind? adds a certain number of cards to part of a deck a guy is holding in his hands with out touching them? knows the names of people that they are thinking up, putting the card that Jon Stewart picked in the bottom of his pockect, etc.

Look I know their is a trick to all of it, but I thought the whole show was cool as hell.
    I can't explain his tricks. He's $#@!ing good. But he DOES touch the cards at some point. They don't appear out of thin air. Whether he switches the money or the cards doesn't matter. His misdirection is always in an interesting odd direction which can rarely be predicted.

There is no doubt it is nigh impossible to figure his tricks. He's amazing.

I watched every second of the show. Amazing. He said one trick (can't remember which) took him 10 yrs to master. Maybe the needle through hand trick. My wife said "he probably has a tube implanted into his hand" which sounds crazy, but wouldn't surprise me.

asshat Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen's Avatar
    that was $#@!ing great.

asshat SBBruin Shaggy Gold Club SBBruin Shaggy Gold Club SBBruin Shaggy Gold Club SBBruin Shaggy Gold Club SBBruin Shaggy Gold Club SBBruin Shaggy Gold Club SBBruin Shaggy Gold Club SBBruin Shaggy Gold Club SBBruin Shaggy Gold Club SBBruin Shaggy Gold Club SBBruin Shaggy Gold Club SBBruin's Avatar
    WTF, man?

asshat Thaboysareback can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Thaboysareback can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Thaboysareback can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Thaboysareback can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Thaboysareback can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Thaboysareback can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Thaboysareback can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Thaboysareback can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Thaboysareback can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Thaboysareback can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Thaboysareback can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Thaboysareback's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dignan View Post
    I watched every second of the show. Amazing. He said one trick (can't remember which) took him 10 yrs to master. Maybe the needle through hand trick. My wife said "he probably has a tube implanted into his hand" which sounds crazy, but wouldn't surprise me.
    So where are the scars? Why didn't the tube show up on the x-ray?

asshat Silky Johnston grows his own roses Silky Johnston grows his own roses Silky Johnston grows his own roses Silky Johnston grows his own roses Silky Johnston grows his own roses Silky Johnston grows his own roses Silky Johnston grows his own roses Silky Johnston grows his own roses Silky Johnston grows his own roses Silky Johnston grows his own roses Silky Johnston grows his own roses Silky Johnston's Avatar
    Anyone know if/when they are showing this again? I only caught half of it on my DVR.

asshat The Dude grows his own roses The Dude grows his own roses The Dude grows his own roses The Dude grows his own roses The Dude grows his own roses The Dude grows his own roses The Dude grows his own roses The Dude grows his own roses The Dude grows his own roses The Dude grows his own roses The Dude grows his own roses The Dude's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan234 View Post
    yes

you beat me to it. was about to post the same thing. aziz is awesome.

To me it looked like the needle was passing through different parts of his hand each time he did the trick. Of course I was not there so I can't be sure, could have just been the camera angles.

I've watched the ford trick. I have nothing. I used to do very bad magic as a teen. The only thing I got us that he somehow manufactured fords card and put it in the fruit as he was cutting and pointing. Note Blaine cut the fruit, not ford. I'm convinced he put it in when he cut and pointed. What I cannot discern is how he got the nine of hearts as the card.

asshat Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dignan View Post
    This is actually somewhat possible. He did a Ted talk about the holding his breath stunt and showed footage of a DR trying to stuff a "re-breather" down his throat. It's pretty insane, like a big hose being shoved down his throat that would "breathe" for him so he could look like he wasn't breathing. The problem with the tube is that he would have to shove the needle through the EXACT SAME SPOT every time (which would leave a scar on his skin), also a tube would've shown up on the xray, wouldn't it?

He's got to be one of the best of all time. So many of the tricks he does just don't make sense, especially the Jon Stewart one. That blew my mind. How does he put a card in somebody's pocket without them knowing? And it was under a ton of $#@! in his pocket. $#@!ing wild.

asshat Legacy of Kain grows his own roses Legacy of Kain grows his own roses Legacy of Kain grows his own roses Legacy of Kain grows his own roses Legacy of Kain grows his own roses Legacy of Kain grows his own roses Legacy of Kain grows his own roses Legacy of Kain grows his own roses Legacy of Kain grows his own roses Legacy of Kain grows his own roses Legacy of Kain grows his own roses Legacy of Kain's Avatar
    I'm such a skeptical ass at times. I figured he was doing that stuff to celebrities/actors because they'd be the best at faking their reactions.

asshat Duck of Death Shaggy Gold Club Duck of Death Shaggy Gold Club Duck of Death Shaggy Gold Club Duck of Death Shaggy Gold Club Duck of Death Shaggy Gold Club Duck of Death Shaggy Gold Club Duck of Death Shaggy Gold Club Duck of Death Shaggy Gold Club Duck of Death Shaggy Gold Club Duck of Death Shaggy Gold Club Duck of Death Shaggy Gold Club Duck of Death's Avatar
    Love his illusions. Hate the persona he uses.

asshat Silky Johnston grows his own roses Silky Johnston grows his own roses Silky Johnston grows his own roses Silky Johnston grows his own roses Silky Johnston grows his own roses Silky Johnston grows his own roses Silky Johnston grows his own roses Silky Johnston grows his own roses Silky Johnston grows his own roses Silky Johnston grows his own roses Silky Johnston grows his own roses Silky Johnston's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Legacy of Kain View Post
    I'm such a skeptical ass at times. I figured he was doing that stuff to celebrities/actors because they'd be the best at faking their reactions.
    I'm right there with you. I think all that $#@!'s fake. The celebs are in on it.

Quote Originally Posted by hayden_horn View Post
    What I cannot discern is how he got the nine of hearts as the card.
    Minor details...

+ Reply to Thread