+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Thread: aggy spreads their cheeks on the national stage

probably drunk bad_teammate Shaggy Gold Club bad_teammate Shaggy Gold Club bad_teammate Shaggy Gold Club bad_teammate Shaggy Gold Club bad_teammate Shaggy Gold Club bad_teammate Shaggy Gold Club bad_teammate Shaggy Gold Club bad_teammate Shaggy Gold Club bad_teammate Shaggy Gold Club bad_teammate Shaggy Gold Club bad_teammate Shaggy Gold Club bad_teammate's Avatar
    What was Liucci whining about in that GIF?

asshat pearlandhorn grows his own roses pearlandhorn grows his own roses pearlandhorn grows his own roses pearlandhorn grows his own roses pearlandhorn grows his own roses pearlandhorn grows his own roses pearlandhorn grows his own roses pearlandhorn grows his own roses pearlandhorn grows his own roses pearlandhorn grows his own roses pearlandhorn grows his own roses pearlandhorn's Avatar
    he thought it was a late hit out of bounds.

Drank Blvd Hefeweizen might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Hefeweizen might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Hefeweizen might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Hefeweizen might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Hefeweizen might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Hefeweizen might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Hefeweizen might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Hefeweizen might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Hefeweizen might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Hefeweizen might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Hefeweizen might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Hefeweizen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bad_teammate View Post
    That Texas was about to herp & derp it's way to 27-25.

asshat Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death's Avatar
    He was mad about the aggy getting called for hitting davis' helmet late in the game, extending the drive, right?

asshat pearlandhorn grows his own roses pearlandhorn grows his own roses pearlandhorn grows his own roses pearlandhorn grows his own roses pearlandhorn grows his own roses pearlandhorn grows his own roses pearlandhorn grows his own roses pearlandhorn grows his own roses pearlandhorn grows his own roses pearlandhorn grows his own roses pearlandhorn grows his own roses pearlandhorn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Duck of Death View Post
    He was mad about the aggy getting called for hitting davis' helmet late in the game, extending the drive, right?
    Nah. I think it was for a no-call on a "late" hit out of bounds by Keenan Robinson.

Rep-A Ponzi Scheme MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pearlandhorn View Post
    Nah. I think it was for a no-call on a "late" hit out of bounds by Keenan Robinson.
    Thought it was the horse collar

Quote Originally Posted by MP5 View Post
    Thought it was the horse collar
    Doesn't really matter what it's for. All evidence points to the fact that Luicci is a dip$#@! $#@!muncher.

asshat laxtono grows his own roses laxtono grows his own roses laxtono grows his own roses laxtono grows his own roses laxtono grows his own roses laxtono grows his own roses laxtono grows his own roses laxtono grows his own roses laxtono grows his own roses laxtono grows his own roses laxtono grows his own roses laxtono's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Duck of Death View Post
    Can a third party challenge the validity of the copyright in court just for $#@!s and giggles?

Say a group of lawyers from an obscure website with a dubious reputation for mischief and extra time on their hands? Egged on by the peer pressure and maybe financial backing of the rank and file posters?
    Or just create a bumper sticker... ShaggyBevo:We are the 12th man.... to do your wife

asshat Texas Fite grows his own roses Texas Fite grows his own roses Texas Fite grows his own roses Texas Fite grows his own roses Texas Fite grows his own roses Texas Fite grows his own roses Texas Fite grows his own roses Texas Fite grows his own roses Texas Fite grows his own roses Texas Fite grows his own roses Texas Fite grows his own roses Texas Fite's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by longhornderek View Post
    This is a screenshot of the official Aggie twitter feed during the Seattle game on Sunday. It sounds like someone was butt hurt by all the attention directed away from them.

I can't believe this is real life. That school is so $#@!ing pathetic beyond words.

asshat Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete's Avatar
    Living off all my Super Bowl squares winnings!
    Quote Originally Posted by bad_teammate View Post

bunghole PvilleStang Shaggy Gold Club PvilleStang Shaggy Gold Club PvilleStang Shaggy Gold Club PvilleStang Shaggy Gold Club PvilleStang Shaggy Gold Club PvilleStang Shaggy Gold Club PvilleStang Shaggy Gold Club PvilleStang Shaggy Gold Club PvilleStang Shaggy Gold Club PvilleStang Shaggy Gold Club PvilleStang Shaggy Gold Club PvilleStang's Avatar
    At least the 12th man can see a Championship game sometime this century...

asshat Redneck Mutha might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Redneck Mutha might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Redneck Mutha might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Redneck Mutha might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Redneck Mutha might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Redneck Mutha might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Redneck Mutha might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Redneck Mutha might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Redneck Mutha might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Redneck Mutha might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Redneck Mutha might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge?
    Quote Originally Posted by PvilleStang View Post
    At least the 12th man can see a Championship game sometime this century...
    Yes, but do they play in the sec?

Advantage: A&M

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Fite View Post
    I can't believe this is real life. That school is so $#@!ing pathetic beyond words.
    That's nothing compared to the "at least we won halftime!" tweet while they were down big to Dook.

Quote Originally Posted by longhornderek View Post
    This is a screenshot of the official Aggie twitter feed during the Seattle game on Sunday. It sounds like someone was butt hurt by all the attention directed away from them.

Jesus. Talk about $#@!et attention whoring.

asshat BearSchlong Shaggy Gold Club BearSchlong Shaggy Gold Club BearSchlong Shaggy Gold Club BearSchlong Shaggy Gold Club BearSchlong Shaggy Gold Club BearSchlong Shaggy Gold Club BearSchlong Shaggy Gold Club BearSchlong Shaggy Gold Club BearSchlong Shaggy Gold Club BearSchlong Shaggy Gold Club BearSchlong Shaggy Gold Club BearSchlong's Avatar
    They stand because they only have 16 inches allocated per "seat" at pyle. There are literally not enough linear seat inches to accommodate all the asses.

asshat Beau Vine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beau Vine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beau Vine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beau Vine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beau Vine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beau Vine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beau Vine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beau Vine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beau Vine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beau Vine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beau Vine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beau Vine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BearSchlong View Post
    They stand because they only have 16 inches allocated per "seat" at pyle. There are literally not enough linear seat inches to accommodate all the asses.
    Then I'm surprised they don't have everyone straddle the seats, so everyone's sitting $#@!-to-buttcrack. Win-win for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Tex Pete View Post
    ...and $100K wouldn't even begin to clean off all the bat $#@!.
    I just got a $102,000 sight draft from an oil leasing company - told them "no thanks".

(/csb/humblebrag)

Yuppie Rocko20 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rocko20 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rocko20 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rocko20 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rocko20 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rocko20 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rocko20 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rocko20 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rocko20 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rocko20 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rocko20 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rocko20's Avatar
    This entire SEA v Aggy 12th man fiasco is damn hilarious.

The difference is that Seattle has actually played in a CHAMP game in the last bajillion years - aggie .......not so much

Water is wet. Aggy gonna aggy.

asshat Bullneck Shaggy Gold Club Bullneck Shaggy Gold Club Bullneck Shaggy Gold Club Bullneck Shaggy Gold Club Bullneck Shaggy Gold Club Bullneck Shaggy Gold Club Bullneck Shaggy Gold Club Bullneck Shaggy Gold Club Bullneck Shaggy Gold Club Bullneck Shaggy Gold Club Bullneck Shaggy Gold Club Bullneck's Avatar
    Of course, Manziel took the side of his alma mater.
    I might be a bit fuzzy on this, but doesn't "alma mater" indicate that you graduated from said school?

asshat Rimbo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rimbo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rimbo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rimbo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rimbo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rimbo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rimbo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rimbo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rimbo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rimbo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rimbo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rimbo's Avatar
    Didn't have to search through the comments very far to find gold:

Carlos Danger 51 minutes ago 0 0
    I was the 69,967th man at the Florida/Georgia game this year. Send me $5 bucks if you want to use it.

I was the one with the can of bug repellent and cut-out of a guy with 15 watches on his arm whenever the Gators had the ball. Hasn't been too effective lately.

asshat Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BearSchlong View Post
    Their alumni sit down just like everyone else's. Their students stand, just like most everyone else's. Ama-za-zing.

asshat ORD_Buckeye Shaggy Gold Club ORD_Buckeye Shaggy Gold Club ORD_Buckeye Shaggy Gold Club ORD_Buckeye Shaggy Gold Club ORD_Buckeye Shaggy Gold Club ORD_Buckeye Shaggy Gold Club ORD_Buckeye Shaggy Gold Club ORD_Buckeye Shaggy Gold Club ORD_Buckeye Shaggy Gold Club ORD_Buckeye Shaggy Gold Club ORD_Buckeye Shaggy Gold Club ORD_Buckeye's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tex Pete View Post
    Their alumni sit down just like everyone else's. Their students stand, just like most everyone else's. Ama-za-zing.
    Their students are no different than anybody else's; they squeeze their scrotums one testicle at a time.

Yuppie Rocko20 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rocko20 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rocko20 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rocko20 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rocko20 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rocko20 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rocko20 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rocko20 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rocko20 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rocko20 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rocko20 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rocko20's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullneck View Post
    I might be a bit fuzzy on this, but doesn't "alma mater" indicate that you graduated from said school?
    You mean to tell me Manziel's online courses for sports management don't count?

asshat UTwantedto be can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. UTwantedto be can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. UTwantedto be can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. UTwantedto be can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. UTwantedto be can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. UTwantedto be can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. UTwantedto be can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. UTwantedto be can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. UTwantedto be can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. UTwantedto be can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. UTwantedto be can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. UTwantedto be's Avatar
    I wonder if a Seahawk ever lies, cheats, steals, or tolerates one who does. If not, I'm sure they can get that one for a song. Oh wait, aggy stole that from the AFA I believe, or something very similar.

Edit: That is the West Point cadet code of honor, started using it in 1802. Also used by the AFA since 1959.
    Last edited by UTwantedto be; 01-21-2014 at 04:21 PM.

asshat el squared is a rep whore. el squared is a rep whore. el squared is a rep whore. el squared is a rep whore. el squared is a rep whore. el squared is a rep whore. el squared is a rep whore. el squared is a rep whore. el squared is a rep whore. el squared is a rep whore. el squared is a rep whore. el squared's Avatar
    Never let facts get in the way of aggy going full aggy....

bunghole Herpa Derpa is a rep whore. Herpa Derpa is a rep whore. Herpa Derpa is a rep whore. Herpa Derpa is a rep whore. Herpa Derpa is a rep whore. Herpa Derpa is a rep whore. Herpa Derpa is a rep whore. Herpa Derpa is a rep whore. Herpa Derpa is a rep whore. Herpa Derpa is a rep whore. Herpa Derpa is a rep whore. Herpa Derpa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by js View Post
    And just think, now they have law school. The Texas legal market is about to get flooded with low-functioning retarded lawyers.
    To be fair, aggy simply plastered their name on Texas Wesleyan Law School, so the Texas legal market won't notice much of a difference. I keed, I keed.

dipshit dobie34 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? dobie34 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? dobie34 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? dobie34's Avatar
    If I were an aggy I'd be more worried about all the glory holes on campus

Quote Originally Posted by dobie34 View Post
    If I were an aggy I'd be more worried about all the glory holes on campus
    If by "worried about" you mean "using," they are.

For those who haven't read it, here is a researched history of aggy and their "12th Man" fairy tale. http://www.hornsports.com/texas-12th...tory-21st-man/

In short, the phrase was in use by a number of schools, including aggy, well before their famous 1922 game. No one thought much about calling their fans their "12th Man." Here is a pdf of a Dallas Morning News article from 1938 written just before the Thanksgiving Day game that refers to the fans of both UT and aggy as their team's "twelfth Men." http://www.hornsports.com/docs/aggy/DMN_Dec_18_1938.pdf

How could a writer refer to the fans of Texas as the Longhorns' "twelfth man?"Because the aggy fairy tale of E. King Gill being the only substitute left on the sideline wasn't written until 1939 when it was written as a fictitious radio play during the hype of their national championship season. The term "12th Man" was a generic term used in 1938 and wasn't in any way used only to describe the aggy fans. The aggys didn't even have the E. King Gill "12th Man" tradition between 1922 and 1939.

Gill was certainly not their "12th Man" if they mean he was the only substitute available to go on the field. There were a number of aggy substitutes available in addition to Gill. What is hilarious is that although the story is a much a fairy tale as the story of Santa Claus, the aggys are so stupid they actually believe their version to be true. Read the researched version of the history of the "12th Man" and next time you hear an aggy talk about their 12th Man, just laugh in their face. Aggys telling lies is nothing new to anyone. Its sad that they are so dumb they believe their own lies.

asshat el squared is a rep whore. el squared is a rep whore. el squared is a rep whore. el squared is a rep whore. el squared is a rep whore. el squared is a rep whore. el squared is a rep whore. el squared is a rep whore. el squared is a rep whore. el squared is a rep whore. el squared is a rep whore. el squared's Avatar
    During the game, A&M coach Dana X. Bible realized that one more injury would leave him without another backfield player to send into the game. Coach Bible remembered that Gill, an individual who had tried out for the squad but who “lacked the experience and ability to play for the varsity” had made the trip as a member of the school’s Corps of Cadets and was sitting with his friends in the stands.[2] Bible sent for Gill and asked for him to suit up and be ready if needed. Gill later said, "I wish I could say that I went in and ran for the winning touchdown, but I did not. I simply stood by in case my team needed me"

THIS is the courageous act of "stand- by sacrifice" that created the legend of the "12th man" that they want to repo ?

So if you get put on hold by customer service or are selected as an alternate juror you become a hero in Collie Station. ...a culture of understudies...(That explains the "stand by"/ almost championships on the side of Pyle Field)
    Last edited by el squared; 01-21-2014 at 05:14 PM.

Rep-A Ponzi Scheme MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Beau Vine View Post
    Then I'm surprised they don't have everyone straddle the seats, so everyone's sitting $#@!-to-buttcrack. Win-win for them.
    You seen their guts?

dipshit Texasrx slams and goes hard. Texasrx slams and goes hard. Texasrx slams and goes hard. Texasrx slams and goes hard. Texasrx slams and goes hard. Texasrx slams and goes hard. Texasrx slams and goes hard. Texasrx slams and goes hard. Texasrx slams and goes hard. Texasrx slams and goes hard. Texasrx slams and goes hard. Texasrx's Avatar
    These flags are $35 each and I'm pretty sure the Seahawks have made more than $100,000 just selling these this year. Suck it aggy

asshat Redneck Mutha might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Redneck Mutha might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Redneck Mutha might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Redneck Mutha might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Redneck Mutha might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Redneck Mutha might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Redneck Mutha might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Redneck Mutha might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Redneck Mutha might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Redneck Mutha might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Redneck Mutha might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge?
    Quote Originally Posted by el squared View Post
    During the game, A&M coach Dana X. Bible realized that one more injury would leave him without another backfield player to send into the game. Coach Bible remembered that Gill, an individual who had tried out for the squad but who “lacked the experience and ability to play for the varsity” had made the trip as a member of the school’s Corps of Cadets and was sitting with his friends in the stands.[2] Bible sent for Gill and asked for him to suit up and be ready if needed. Gill later said, "I wish I could say that I went in and ran for the winning touchdown, but I did not. I simply stood by in case my team needed me"

THIS is the courageous act of "stand- by sacrifice" that created the legend of the "12th man" that they want to repo ?

So if you get put on hold by customer service or are selected as an alternate juror you become a hero in Collie Station. ...a culture of understudies...(That explains the "stand by"/ almost championships on the side of Pyle Field)
    And what a sacrifice it was!

"Hey Gill, would you rather stand $#@!-to-ass with a bunch of nut squeezing jackoffs, or put on a jersey, stand on the sidelines, and possibly play in our school's 1st ever bowl win?"

Banned twicebannedHF can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. twicebannedHF can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. twicebannedHF can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. twicebannedHF can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. twicebannedHF can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. twicebannedHF can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. twicebannedHF can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. twicebannedHF can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. twicebannedHF can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. twicebannedHF can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. twicebannedHF can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night.
    $#@! aggy

If you remember a few years ago, their story was they originated the phrase in 1922. Now that has been proven to be a flat out lie, their story is changing. They now say they knew the entire time they didn't originate the phrase and that the fact Gill absolutely wasn't alone on the sideline doesn't matter because their tradition is a "willingness to help" and has nothing to do with how many other substitutes were standing next to Gill and available to play.

Seattle did their research and knew the aggy version of the story was a lie and the info contained on the aggy trademark filings was false. They settled for $100k up front and $5k/year because they knew $150,000 would have been less than the atty fees Seattle would have paid to defend themselves against the aggy lawsuit (in which which they would have prevailed). When the license agreement Seattle signed expires in 2016, it will be interesting to see what they pay (if anything) moving forward. Eventually, the lie of aggy's "12th Man" fairy tale will get fully exposed. It's just a matter of time.

Stripper's ATM NeverMarryAStripper might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? NeverMarryAStripper might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? NeverMarryAStripper might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? NeverMarryAStripper might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? NeverMarryAStripper might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? NeverMarryAStripper might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? NeverMarryAStripper might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? NeverMarryAStripper might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? NeverMarryAStripper might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? NeverMarryAStripper might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? NeverMarryAStripper might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? NeverMarryAStripper's Avatar
    If it flies, floats or fucks just rent it
    al·ma ma·ter noun \ˌal-mə-ˈmä-tər\
    : the school, college, or university that someone attended

I'm not sure if online courses constitute attending or not though.

asshat The Grassy Nole grows his own roses The Grassy Nole grows his own roses The Grassy Nole grows his own roses The Grassy Nole grows his own roses The Grassy Nole grows his own roses The Grassy Nole grows his own roses The Grassy Nole grows his own roses The Grassy Nole grows his own roses The Grassy Nole grows his own roses The Grassy Nole grows his own roses The Grassy Nole grows his own roses The Grassy Nole's Avatar
    As an outside fan looking in, aggy is one of the most unreal group of fans I have ever seen.

asshat MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EuroHorn View Post
    What does Richard Sherman think?
    Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

asshat MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Randolph Duke View Post
    If you remember a few years ago, their story was they originated the phrase in 1922. Now that has been proven to be a flat out lie, their story is changing. They now say they knew the entire time they didn't originate the phrase and that the fact Gill absolutely wasn't alone on the sideline doesn't matter because their tradition is a "willingness to help" and has nothing to do with how many other substitutes were standing next to Gill and available to play.

Seattle did their research and knew the aggy version of the story was a lie and the info contained on the aggy trademark filings was false. They settled for $100k up front and $5k/year because they knew $150,000 would have been less than the atty fees Seattle would have paid to defend themselves against the aggy lawsuit (in which which they would have prevailed). When the license agreement Seattle signed expires in 2016, it will be interesting to see what they pay (if anything) moving forward. Eventually, the lie of aggy's "12th Man" fairy tale will get fully exposed. It's just a matter of time.
    So what you are saying is that aggy is Wendy Davis?

Ps gill was NOT on the sidelines he was hiding under the stands as instructed to do by Texas Coach Dana Xenophon Bible.
    Last edited by MrPhlegm; 01-21-2014 at 06:53 PM.

asshat Hagbard Celine Shaggy Gold Club Hagbard Celine Shaggy Gold Club Hagbard Celine Shaggy Gold Club Hagbard Celine Shaggy Gold Club Hagbard Celine Shaggy Gold Club Hagbard Celine Shaggy Gold Club Hagbard Celine Shaggy Gold Club Hagbard Celine Shaggy Gold Club Hagbard Celine Shaggy Gold Club Hagbard Celine Shaggy Gold Club Hagbard Celine Shaggy Gold Club Hagbard Celine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
    This entire SEA v Aggy 12th man fiasco is damn hilarious.
    It's not Seattle v. aggy, it's aggy v. themselves.

They freak out when the rest of the country doesn't spontaneously acknowledge them insisting upon themselves.

asshat Hagbard Celine Shaggy Gold Club Hagbard Celine Shaggy Gold Club Hagbard Celine Shaggy Gold Club Hagbard Celine Shaggy Gold Club Hagbard Celine Shaggy Gold Club Hagbard Celine Shaggy Gold Club Hagbard Celine Shaggy Gold Club Hagbard Celine Shaggy Gold Club Hagbard Celine Shaggy Gold Club Hagbard Celine Shaggy Gold Club Hagbard Celine Shaggy Gold Club Hagbard Celine's Avatar
    DUDE! That's a TYPO! The Minister of Information summoned his Legal Crisis Team at ClearChannel to insure the entire MSM is threatened with LEGAL ACTION if they fail to use the term FORMER STUDENTS - TM AGGY.

Quote Originally Posted by The Grassy Nole View Post
    As an outside fan looking in, aggy is one of the most unreal group of fans I have ever seen.
    You mean cult...

bunghole crainiac can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. crainiac can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. crainiac can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. crainiac can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. crainiac can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. crainiac can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. crainiac can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. crainiac can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. crainiac can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. crainiac can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. crainiac can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. crainiac's Avatar
    Now that aggy is a thousandaire with that settlement, they'll prolly double down and claim 19th hole. Settlement to include "free drink with purchase of soup and sandwich coupon" valid at any golf course in the world. Wait 'till they get ahold of baker's dozen.

bunghole Eichmare is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Eichmare is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Eichmare is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Eichmare is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Eichmare is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Eichmare is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Eichmare is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Eichmare is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Eichmare is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Eichmare is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Eichmare is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Eichmare's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeroy Jenkins View Post
    If Aggy was a girl she would have 48EEE fake tits so people would talk about and look at her.
    . . . mmm, no More like a corp turd fake army dude in drag wearing 48EEE falsies.

Here is poser aggie in full fake idiocy marching into the Univ. of Florida's, stadium.

Aggy. Pffft.

asshat Cheese grows his own roses Cheese grows his own roses Cheese grows his own roses Cheese grows his own roses Cheese grows his own roses Cheese grows his own roses Cheese grows his own roses Cheese grows his own roses Cheese grows his own roses Cheese grows his own roses Cheese grows his own roses Cheese's Avatar
    build a better bonfire

Quote Originally Posted by Eichmare View Post
    . . . mmm, no More like a corp turd fake army dude in drag wearing 48EEE falsies.

Here is poser aggie in full fake idiocy marching into the Univ. of Florida's, stadium.

Goosestep fail

+ Reply to Thread