+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sex during football games

Sex during football games

Since football season is nearly upon us, I wanted to post a special message to all of you who are dealing with the tough issue of having sex during football. I don't want any of you to feel pressured by your girlfriends or wives into doing something you don't want to do. Your body is special and it is yours alone. If someone tries to pressure you into having sex before you are ready, you say:

asshat tropheus Shaggy Gold Club tropheus Shaggy Gold Club tropheus Shaggy Gold Club tropheus Shaggy Gold Club tropheus Shaggy Gold Club tropheus Shaggy Gold Club tropheus Shaggy Gold Club tropheus Shaggy Gold Club tropheus Shaggy Gold Club tropheus Shaggy Gold Club tropheus Shaggy Gold Club
    just do it on the couch while you watch the game.

asshat TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ's Avatar
    that's what doggystyle is for

dipshit clown baby is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares?
    I thought this thread was going to be about having sex while at DKRMS and I was going to be very impressed.

asshat spankytoes Shaggy Gold Club spankytoes Shaggy Gold Club spankytoes Shaggy Gold Club spankytoes Shaggy Gold Club spankytoes Shaggy Gold Club spankytoes Shaggy Gold Club spankytoes Shaggy Gold Club spankytoes Shaggy Gold Club spankytoes Shaggy Gold Club spankytoes Shaggy Gold Club spankytoes Shaggy Gold Club spankytoes's Avatar
    Texas Turncoat in Manhattan & Humblebragging Travel Douche
    Quote Originally Posted by clown baby
    I thought this thread was going to be about having sex while at DKRMS and I was going to be very impressed.
    This. I'm disapointed a bit.

asshat The Tower grows his own roses The Tower grows his own roses The Tower grows his own roses The Tower grows his own roses The Tower grows his own roses The Tower grows his own roses The Tower grows his own roses The Tower grows his own roses The Tower grows his own roses The Tower grows his own roses The Tower grows his own roses The Tower's Avatar
    this. i seriously thought this thread was about that.

asshat victory88 is a rep whore. victory88 is a rep whore. victory88 is a rep whore. victory88 is a rep whore. victory88 is a rep whore. victory88 is a rep whore. victory88 is a rep whore. victory88 is a rep whore. victory88 is a rep whore. victory88 is a rep whore. victory88 is a rep whore. victory88's Avatar

Cowboys and Texans fan ! tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by victory88

asshat Cheese grows his own roses Cheese grows his own roses Cheese grows his own roses Cheese grows his own roses Cheese grows his own roses Cheese grows his own roses Cheese grows his own roses Cheese grows his own roses Cheese grows his own roses Cheese grows his own roses Cheese grows his own roses Cheese's Avatar
    now THERE is the Boom MF'er shirt in the making...

asshat Ankf00 slams and goes hard. Ankf00 slams and goes hard. Ankf00 slams and goes hard. Ankf00 slams and goes hard. Ankf00 slams and goes hard. Ankf00 slams and goes hard. Ankf00 slams and goes hard. Ankf00 slams and goes hard. Ankf00 slams and goes hard. Ankf00 slams and goes hard. Ankf00 slams and goes hard. Ankf00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ Hooshamazoo
    how else do all the canadians manage to watch their hockey?

Quote Originally Posted by The Tower

asshat Randy Marsh grows his own roses Randy Marsh grows his own roses Randy Marsh grows his own roses Randy Marsh grows his own roses Randy Marsh grows his own roses Randy Marsh grows his own roses Randy Marsh grows his own roses Randy Marsh grows his own roses Randy Marsh grows his own roses Randy Marsh grows his own roses Randy Marsh grows his own roses Randy Marsh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wild_turkey
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tower
    I got a Hand Job at a UT baseball game. Big blankets are allsome.

Not sex and a different sport, but pretty close.

asshat Sii is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Sii is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Sii is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Sii is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Sii is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Sii is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Sii is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Sii is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Sii's Avatar
    this and also just getting a BJ while the game is on all while you still are sitting there drinking beer...flipping channels...etc is glorious

asshat orangesky is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? orangesky's Avatar

this

bunghole paco grows his own roses paco grows his own roses paco grows his own roses paco grows his own roses paco grows his own roses paco grows his own roses paco grows his own roses paco grows his own roses paco grows his own roses paco grows his own roses paco grows his own roses
    Quote Originally Posted by Sii
    this and also just getting a BJ while the game is on all while you still are sitting there drinking beer...flipping channels...etc is glorious
    Ah,yes. Sometimes I'd give anything to go back to that first year of marriage

asshat Sii is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Sii is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Sii is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Sii is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Sii is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Sii is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Sii is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Sii is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Sii's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by paco
    Ah,yes. Sometimes I'd give anything to go back to that first year of marriage
    true lol

esp remember it as my divorce was final about a month ago

check and check. although i wouldn't want that during a UT football game because it could be distracting, but while some junk big xii action is running, it can be quite nice.

asshat jlg043 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares?
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHchl4AxsE0[/youtube]

asshat texhorn grows his own roses texhorn grows his own roses texhorn grows his own roses texhorn grows his own roses texhorn grows his own roses texhorn grows his own roses texhorn grows his own roses texhorn grows his own roses texhorn grows his own roses texhorn grows his own roses texhorn grows his own roses texhorn's Avatar
    Another good seinfield post.

Think people ever get it on in the box seats?

asshat Real_Texas is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Real_Texas is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Real_Texas is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Real_Texas is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Real_Texas is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Real_Texas is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Real_Texas is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Real_Texas is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Real_Texas is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Real_Texas is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Real_Texas is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Real_Texas's Avatar
    Vegas... dispatching the Cooler to your table.
    This does happen.

thanks obama jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt's Avatar

asshat texhorn grows his own roses texhorn grows his own roses texhorn grows his own roses texhorn grows his own roses texhorn grows his own roses texhorn grows his own roses texhorn grows his own roses texhorn grows his own roses texhorn grows his own roses texhorn grows his own roses texhorn grows his own roses texhorn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Real_Texas
    This does happen.
    Maybe in the bathroom.

asshat Sleepygrad grows his own roses Sleepygrad grows his own roses Sleepygrad grows his own roses Sleepygrad grows his own roses Sleepygrad grows his own roses Sleepygrad grows his own roses Sleepygrad grows his own roses Sleepygrad grows his own roses Sleepygrad grows his own roses Sleepygrad grows his own roses Sleepygrad grows his own roses Sleepygrad's Avatar
    JT, as good as that picture looks, i'd still prefer my 50 yard line seats to that game....you your's would be a close 2nd

A couple things:

1. Tivo is greatness...just pause the game, do the deed then press play. Multiple times if necessary.

2. I do NOT recommend having sex in the bathroom at a UT sporting event. It's all fun and games till the police bust in.

asshat omahawk slams and goes hard. omahawk slams and goes hard. omahawk slams and goes hard. omahawk slams and goes hard. omahawk slams and goes hard. omahawk slams and goes hard. omahawk slams and goes hard. omahawk slams and goes hard. omahawk slams and goes hard. omahawk slams and goes hard. omahawk slams and goes hard. omahawk's Avatar
    never had sex during a game. takes my mind off the game and i can't have that. i use to get oral during a game. i remember the first time it ever happened. the girl actually just found me on myspace last week.

it was a florida/fsu game back in the late 90s.

+ Reply to Thread