+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What do you season your hamburger patties with?

What do you season your hamburger patties with?

I am making hamburgers tonight and I want to try something different. I was thinking Montreal Steak Seasoning. What do you use? Also, do you mix the seasoning into the meat or do you just season the outside of the patties?

asshat pescado_rojo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? pescado_rojo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? pescado_rojo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? pescado_rojo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? pescado_rojo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? pescado_rojo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? pescado_rojo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? pescado_rojo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? pescado_rojo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? pescado_rojo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? pescado_rojo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? pescado_rojo's Avatar
    Tex-Joy steak seasoning. Usually just sprinkle it on and pat gently after the patties are formed.

asshat NOMAAA grows his own roses NOMAAA grows his own roses NOMAAA grows his own roses NOMAAA grows his own roses NOMAAA grows his own roses NOMAAA grows his own roses NOMAAA grows his own roses NOMAAA grows his own roses NOMAAA grows his own roses NOMAAA grows his own roses NOMAAA grows his own roses NOMAAA's Avatar
    sea salt and cracked pepper.

i also like putting cubed white kraft american cheese and jalps inside my patties.

asshat 6th Street can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. 6th Street can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. 6th Street can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. 6th Street can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. 6th Street can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. 6th Street can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. 6th Street can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. 6th Street can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. 6th Street can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. 6th Street can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. 6th Street can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. 6th Street's Avatar
    Don't use much seasoning on burgers, since I like to taste the beef. Just a little salt and peppers.

asshat utexas_61 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. utexas_61 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. utexas_61 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. utexas_61 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. utexas_61 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. utexas_61 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. utexas_61 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. utexas_61 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. utexas_61 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. utexas_61 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. utexas_61 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night.
    bleu cheese and japs

asshat judge roybeanbag might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? judge roybeanbag might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? judge roybeanbag might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? judge roybeanbag might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? judge roybeanbag might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? judge roybeanbag might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? judge roybeanbag might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? judge roybeanbag might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? judge roybeanbag might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? judge roybeanbag might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? judge roybeanbag might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? judge roybeanbag's Avatar
    japs
    I just like saying that.[/code]

asshat Brisketexan GORN Brisketexan GORN Brisketexan GORN Brisketexan GORN Brisketexan GORN Brisketexan GORN Brisketexan GORN Brisketexan GORN Brisketexan GORN Brisketexan GORN Brisketexan GORN Brisketexan's Avatar
    What pescado said. Only in a man's voice.

I also put some coarse, fresh cracked pepper on mine (but not the ones I cook for the wife and kids).

I keep it simple, and use a relatively hot fire.

asshat LonghornJones grows his own roses LonghornJones grows his own roses LonghornJones grows his own roses LonghornJones grows his own roses LonghornJones grows his own roses LonghornJones grows his own roses LonghornJones grows his own roses LonghornJones grows his own roses LonghornJones grows his own roses LonghornJones grows his own roses LonghornJones grows his own roses
    little pieces of fresh sourdough bread rolled into pea-size balls, crerating little juicy pockets in the meat. small chunks of pepper-jack and some diced onion. tony's on the grill.

Banned RoostaMan slams and goes hard. RoostaMan slams and goes hard. RoostaMan slams and goes hard. RoostaMan slams and goes hard. RoostaMan slams and goes hard. RoostaMan slams and goes hard. RoostaMan slams and goes hard. RoostaMan slams and goes hard. RoostaMan slams and goes hard. RoostaMan slams and goes hard. RoostaMan slams and goes hard.
    Tony Chachere's and maybe a little Fire Dust for mine.

Retard Basher longhornbambam is a rep whore. longhornbambam is a rep whore. longhornbambam is a rep whore. longhornbambam is a rep whore. longhornbambam is a rep whore. longhornbambam is a rep whore. longhornbambam is a rep whore. longhornbambam is a rep whore. longhornbambam is a rep whore. longhornbambam is a rep whore. longhornbambam is a rep whore. longhornbambam's Avatar
    Small Town Known as "None of Your God Damned Business"
    From the advice of a friend: French Onion Soup mix (the dry/just add hot water powder and dry onions stuff). Mixed that into the burger and cook. It was not bad at all.

asshat SniveliusMaximus is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? SniveliusMaximus is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? SniveliusMaximus is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? SniveliusMaximus is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? SniveliusMaximus is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? SniveliusMaximus is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? SniveliusMaximus is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? SniveliusMaximus is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? SniveliusMaximus is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? SniveliusMaximus is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? SniveliusMaximus is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? SniveliusMaximus's Avatar
    I add a generous amount of KC Masterpiece barbeque sauce to the meat, then salt, cracked black pepper and sometimes garlic pepper/garlic flakes.

asshat texashooch can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. texashooch can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. texashooch can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. texashooch can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. texashooch can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. texashooch can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. texashooch can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. texashooch can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. texashooch can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. texashooch can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. texashooch can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. texashooch's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by longhornbambam
    From the advice of a friend: French Onion Soup mix (the dry/just add hot water powder and dry onions stuff). Mixed that into the burger and cook. It was not bad at all.
    Yeah, I like meatloaf too.

worcestershire, salt, pepper and a pat of butter in the middle of the patty

asshat bularry grows his own roses bularry grows his own roses bularry grows his own roses bularry grows his own roses bularry grows his own roses bularry grows his own roses bularry grows his own roses bularry grows his own roses bularry grows his own roses bularry grows his own roses bularry grows his own roses
    i do salt, pepper (for you chefs out there, kosher salt and cracked black pepper) onion powder and paprika

sometimes I'll use a little steak seasoning powder I have, can't remember the brand.

asshat Ankf00 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Ankf00 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Ankf00 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Ankf00 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Ankf00 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Ankf00 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Ankf00 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Ankf00 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Ankf00 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Ankf00 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Ankf00 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Ankf00's Avatar

Re: What do you season your hamburger patties with?

Quote Originally Posted by MaximumBarnes
    I am making hamburgers tonight and I want to try something different. I was thinking Montreal Steak Seasoning. What do you use? Also, do you mix the seasoning into the meat or do you just season the outside of the patties?
    I use mtl steak now and then, try it out

asshat CaptainEd grows his own roses CaptainEd grows his own roses CaptainEd grows his own roses CaptainEd grows his own roses CaptainEd grows his own roses CaptainEd grows his own roses CaptainEd grows his own roses CaptainEd grows his own roses CaptainEd grows his own roses CaptainEd grows his own roses CaptainEd grows his own roses CaptainEd's Avatar
    i use c+a+d's recipe. never had one person not be amazed.

Tex Joy

Cowboys and Texans fan ! tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt's Avatar
    salsa

Quote Originally Posted by smoky b
    and a pat of butter in the middle of the patty
    Will try.

asshat Longhorn Al is a rep whore. Longhorn Al is a rep whore. Longhorn Al is a rep whore. Longhorn Al is a rep whore. Longhorn Al is a rep whore. Longhorn Al is a rep whore. Longhorn Al is a rep whore. Longhorn Al is a rep whore. Longhorn Al is a rep whore. Longhorn Al is a rep whore. Longhorn Al is a rep whore. Longhorn Al's Avatar
    Salt and pepper on outside of patty.

Then sometimes one of either: Hickory salt, garlic powder or steak seasoning.

asshat TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ's Avatar
    Worcestershire sauce, chili powder, sprinkle of $#@!in, Chalula, garlic, jalapenos, onions.

Marinate in the fridge overnight.

asshat random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn's Avatar
    love

asshat Chips O'Toole can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Chips O'Toole can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Chips O'Toole can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Chips O'Toole can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Chips O'Toole can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Chips O'Toole can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Chips O'Toole can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Chips O'Toole can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Chips O'Toole can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Chips O'Toole can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Chips O'Toole can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Chips O'Toole's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ Hooshamazoo
    Worcestershire sauce, chili powder, sprinkle of $#@!in, Chalula, garlic, jalapenos, onions.

Marinate in the fridge overnight.
    You're trying real hard not to taste the beef in that burger.

If I'm buying ground beef at the store, I'll add some extra flavor into it. Minced garlic and onion, maybe some roasted chile. In addition to salt and pepper.

I usually grind my own though, and they taste so good with only salt and pepper and beef, I don't want to add anything.

asshat KingKoopa slams and goes hard. KingKoopa slams and goes hard. KingKoopa slams and goes hard. KingKoopa slams and goes hard. KingKoopa slams and goes hard. KingKoopa slams and goes hard. KingKoopa slams and goes hard. KingKoopa slams and goes hard. KingKoopa slams and goes hard. KingKoopa slams and goes hard. KingKoopa slams and goes hard. KingKoopa's Avatar
    c+a+d's recipe is great.

i usually just do tony's seasoning + diced japs + worchestershire. i don't put the onions in the patty because i prefer to grill the rings.

Seleccion Suprema No. 1 Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo's Avatar
    Lowery's Seasoning and a little bit of Worcestershire Sauce.

Quote Originally Posted by Brisketexan

I also put some coarse, fresh cracked pepper on mine (but not the ones I cook for the wife and kids).

Coarse salt, and cracked pepper, just like steaks, nothing else needed.

After not being able to find Tex Joy at the store, I went with what I had on hand: Tony's and pepper. Not bad. I will keep experimenting.

After not being able to find Tex Joy at the store, I went with what I had on hand: Tony's and pepper. Not bad. I will keep experimenting.
    where do you live? It can be hard to find outside of SE Texas/Houston Area.

At least that's been my experience

A little bit of normal hamburger seasoning and then a splash of Louisiana hot sauce (not too much)

asshat Luke Duke Shaggy Gold Club Luke Duke Shaggy Gold Club Luke Duke Shaggy Gold Club Luke Duke Shaggy Gold Club Luke Duke Shaggy Gold Club Luke Duke Shaggy Gold Club Luke Duke Shaggy Gold Club Luke Duke Shaggy Gold Club Luke Duke Shaggy Gold Club Luke Duke Shaggy Gold Club Luke Duke Shaggy Gold Club Luke Duke's Avatar
    Worcestershire sauce + Tony C's

asshat Damor grows his own roses Damor grows his own roses Damor grows his own roses Damor grows his own roses Damor grows his own roses Damor grows his own roses Damor grows his own roses Damor grows his own roses Damor grows his own roses Damor grows his own roses Damor grows his own roses Damor's Avatar
    A little Worcestershire + Fiesta brisket rub.

Oooh yeah.

asshat u2-horn grows his own roses u2-horn grows his own roses u2-horn grows his own roses u2-horn grows his own roses u2-horn grows his own roses u2-horn grows his own roses u2-horn grows his own roses u2-horn grows his own roses u2-horn grows his own roses u2-horn grows his own roses u2-horn grows his own roses u2-horn's Avatar
    Butter and love.

asshat RottenBananas is a rep whore. RottenBananas is a rep whore. RottenBananas is a rep whore. RottenBananas is a rep whore. RottenBananas is a rep whore. RottenBananas is a rep whore. RottenBananas is a rep whore. RottenBananas is a rep whore. RottenBananas is a rep whore. RottenBananas is a rep whore. RottenBananas is a rep whore. RottenBananas's Avatar
    Seasoned pepper and a little bit of Seasonall.

asshat pescado_rojo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? pescado_rojo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? pescado_rojo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? pescado_rojo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? pescado_rojo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? pescado_rojo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? pescado_rojo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? pescado_rojo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? pescado_rojo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? pescado_rojo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? pescado_rojo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? pescado_rojo's Avatar
    Check your local Academy. They usually have it in the BBQ/cooking section. That's where I get mine.

asshat Brisketexan GORN Brisketexan GORN Brisketexan GORN Brisketexan GORN Brisketexan GORN Brisketexan GORN Brisketexan GORN Brisketexan GORN Brisketexan GORN Brisketexan GORN Brisketexan GORN Brisketexan's Avatar
    The blood of the unbelievers.

Oh, and yeah, what pescado rojo said -- I get my Tex-Joy at Academy. Actually, I let my daughter get the last batch for me as a birthday gift -- she thinks it's so cool when we get to cook with it now.

asshat Superhero is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Superhero is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Superhero is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Superhero is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Superhero is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Superhero is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Superhero is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Superhero is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Superhero is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Superhero is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Superhero is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Superhero's Avatar
    Worchestershire sauce is a must.

I also mix in some finely chopped onion, garlic, season-all and pepper.

Patties have to be THICK and pink in the middle.

asshat Mikeinthebox Shaggy Gold Club Mikeinthebox Shaggy Gold Club Mikeinthebox Shaggy Gold Club Mikeinthebox Shaggy Gold Club Mikeinthebox Shaggy Gold Club Mikeinthebox Shaggy Gold Club Mikeinthebox Shaggy Gold Club Mikeinthebox Shaggy Gold Club Mikeinthebox Shaggy Gold Club Mikeinthebox Shaggy Gold Club Mikeinthebox Shaggy Gold Club Mikeinthebox's Avatar
    Worchestershire and Tony Chachere's.

3 minutes a side on hight heat

asshat Ankf00 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Ankf00 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Ankf00 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Ankf00 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Ankf00 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Ankf00 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Ankf00 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Ankf00 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Ankf00 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Ankf00 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Ankf00 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Ankf00's Avatar

The blood of the unbelievers.

Oh, and yeah, what pescado rojo said -- I get my Tex-Joy at Academy. Actually, I let my daughter get the last batch for me as a birthday gift -- she thinks it's so cool when we get to cook with it now.

well... which is it?

well... which is it?
    Well, sometimes you gotta use a little baste.

Actually, you don't, if you get only 80 or 85% lean -- that fat's magic. It turns good into great.

Interestingly, I also used to have a similar theory that applied to dating, but this is neither the time or place.

asshat j.e.s.-U.S. is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? j.e.s.-U.S. is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? j.e.s.-U.S. is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? j.e.s.-U.S. is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? j.e.s.-U.S. is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? j.e.s.-U.S. is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? j.e.s.-U.S. is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? j.e.s.-U.S. is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? j.e.s.-U.S. is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? j.e.s.-U.S. is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? j.e.s.-U.S. is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? j.e.s.-U.S.'s Avatar
    I use a garlic salt (with parsley flakes) and some spicy montreal. Sometimes I will add a lil chipotle tabasco or teriyaki too.

asshat Sii is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Sii is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Sii is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Sii is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Sii is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Sii is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Sii is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Sii is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Sii's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by longhornbambam
    this and it works well

asshat Anastasis Shaggy Gold Club Anastasis Shaggy Gold Club Anastasis Shaggy Gold Club Anastasis Shaggy Gold Club Anastasis Shaggy Gold Club Anastasis Shaggy Gold Club Anastasis Shaggy Gold Club Anastasis Shaggy Gold Club Anastasis Shaggy Gold Club Anastasis Shaggy Gold Club Anastasis Shaggy Gold Club Anastasis's Avatar
    Usually whatever is close at hand. Either worcestershire + salt/pepper + garlic powder or just montreal.

The fattiest ground beef that I can find. Plenty of kosher salt and ground pepper on the outside. That's it.

Shah of Shaggy Iconoclast Texan grows his own roses Iconoclast Texan grows his own roses Iconoclast Texan grows his own roses Iconoclast Texan grows his own roses Iconoclast Texan grows his own roses Iconoclast Texan grows his own roses Iconoclast Texan grows his own roses Iconoclast Texan grows his own roses Iconoclast Texan grows his own roses Iconoclast Texan grows his own roses Iconoclast Texan grows his own roses Iconoclast Texan's Avatar
    The Cowboy Burgers from Central Market are so money. Seriously. Highly, highly recommend. They have bacon, garlic and herbs. Maybe something else, too, but I can't remember. I sprinkle with salt, pepper and a little Tony Chachere's, but it's not strictly required.

asshat Mr. Peabody slams and goes hard. Mr. Peabody slams and goes hard. Mr. Peabody slams and goes hard. Mr. Peabody slams and goes hard. Mr. Peabody slams and goes hard. Mr. Peabody slams and goes hard. Mr. Peabody slams and goes hard. Mr. Peabody slams and goes hard. Mr. Peabody slams and goes hard. Mr. Peabody slams and goes hard. Mr. Peabody slams and goes hard. Mr. Peabody's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Macanudo
    Lowery's Seasoning and a little bit of Worcestershire Sauce.
    +1

or

Tony C's with a little bit of Worchestshire Sauce

Lowery's seasoning can also turn a good hot dog into a great hot dog.

+ Reply to Thread