Closed Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: texas vs ou ms paint thread of dominance

asshat SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn's Avatar
    Where the hell did you MS Paint masters come from? This thread has been given a B-12 shot by them.

asshat Luke Duke Shaggy Gold Club Luke Duke Shaggy Gold Club Luke Duke Shaggy Gold Club Luke Duke Shaggy Gold Club Luke Duke Shaggy Gold Club Luke Duke Shaggy Gold Club Luke Duke Shaggy Gold Club Luke Duke Shaggy Gold Club Luke Duke Shaggy Gold Club Luke Duke Shaggy Gold Club Luke Duke Shaggy Gold Club Luke Duke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scraps
    95% of these are hilarious.

The $#@! page is hilarious.

$#@! the haters!
    Yes.

asshat [censored] is a gaywad assfaget [censored] is a gaywad assfaget
    Don't know how I can top the last one, but may I introduce MalibuBob to the shag?

Quote Originally Posted by [censored
    ]Don't know how I can top the last one, but may I introduce MalibuBob to the shag?

if TJ goes back to the avatar...I hope it's this one.

asshat NOMAAA grows his own roses NOMAAA grows his own roses NOMAAA grows his own roses NOMAAA grows his own roses NOMAAA grows his own roses NOMAAA grows his own roses NOMAAA grows his own roses NOMAAA grows his own roses NOMAAA grows his own roses NOMAAA grows his own roses NOMAAA grows his own roses NOMAAA's Avatar
    ]
    Quote Originally Posted by UThirsty
    Quote Originally Posted by THujone
    This thread is making a comeback !
    HAHA! Damn it. This one made me laugh out loud in the office for the first time. Good thing I'm on break.
    awesome.

asshat PGW is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? PGW is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? PGW is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? PGW is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? PGW is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? PGW is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? PGW is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? PGW is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? PGW is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? PGW is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? PGW is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? PGW's Avatar
    No $#@!s at all!!!

asshat airportlobby is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? airportlobby is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? airportlobby is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? airportlobby is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? airportlobby is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? airportlobby is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? airportlobby is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? airportlobby is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? airportlobby is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? airportlobby is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? airportlobby's Avatar

dude stooops turned into mangino! holy $#@!..too many babies in his belly.

asshat mez2 Shaggy Gold Club mez2 Shaggy Gold Club mez2 Shaggy Gold Club mez2 Shaggy Gold Club mez2 Shaggy Gold Club mez2 Shaggy Gold Club mez2 Shaggy Gold Club mez2 Shaggy Gold Club mez2 Shaggy Gold Club mez2 Shaggy Gold Club mez2 Shaggy Gold Club mez2's Avatar
    showin' naked ass in the great state of Texas
    some of these are $#@!in hilarious, other ones, are really $#@!in gay

asshat 64coldasfire slams and goes hard. 64coldasfire slams and goes hard. 64coldasfire slams and goes hard. 64coldasfire slams and goes hard. 64coldasfire slams and goes hard. 64coldasfire slams and goes hard. 64coldasfire slams and goes hard. 64coldasfire slams and goes hard. 64coldasfire slams and goes hard. 64coldasfire slams and goes hard. 64coldasfire slams and goes hard. 64coldasfire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by airportlobby
    i like the mary kay reference you made there. nice job!

asshat 64coldasfire slams and goes hard. 64coldasfire slams and goes hard. 64coldasfire slams and goes hard. 64coldasfire slams and goes hard. 64coldasfire slams and goes hard. 64coldasfire slams and goes hard. 64coldasfire slams and goes hard. 64coldasfire slams and goes hard. 64coldasfire slams and goes hard. 64coldasfire slams and goes hard. 64coldasfire slams and goes hard. 64coldasfire's Avatar
    double post, holla!

asshat TexasIsBetter grows his own roses TexasIsBetter grows his own roses TexasIsBetter grows his own roses TexasIsBetter grows his own roses TexasIsBetter grows his own roses TexasIsBetter grows his own roses TexasIsBetter grows his own roses TexasIsBetter grows his own roses TexasIsBetter grows his own roses TexasIsBetter grows his own roses TexasIsBetter grows his own roses TexasIsBetter's Avatar
    i don't even care that you posted the same $#@! twice, just as long as you keep that avatar

Usually Posts GIFs hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasIsBetter
    i don't even care that you posted the same $#@! twice, just as long as you keep that avatar
    We need a thread where it's just that avatar over and over. And if there's a higher quality version, that $#@! needs to be posted.

thanks obama jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt's Avatar

The above post counters everything on page 3.

asshat Real_Texas is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Real_Texas is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Real_Texas is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Real_Texas is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Real_Texas is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Real_Texas is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Real_Texas is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Real_Texas is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Real_Texas is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Real_Texas is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Real_Texas is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Real_Texas's Avatar
    Vegas... dispatching the Cooler to your table.
    ^^^^^ This thread has taken a excellent turn for the hetero

asshat TexasIsBetter grows his own roses TexasIsBetter grows his own roses TexasIsBetter grows his own roses TexasIsBetter grows his own roses TexasIsBetter grows his own roses TexasIsBetter grows his own roses TexasIsBetter grows his own roses TexasIsBetter grows his own roses TexasIsBetter grows his own roses TexasIsBetter grows his own roses TexasIsBetter grows his own roses TexasIsBetter's Avatar
    if this wasn't classics worthy before, it is now, and is the reason if i were to ever meet jt in person, i would buy him multiple beers.

that is $#@!ing mesmerizing

jt - legendary post.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasIsBetter
    if this wasn't classics worthy before, it is now, and is the reason if i were to ever meet jt in person, i would buy him multiple beers.

I was just thinking that. I told him a while back I owed him one, now I feel compelled to go downtown and by the $#@!er a beer a.s.a.p.

asshat PGW is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? PGW is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? PGW is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? PGW is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? PGW is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? PGW is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? PGW is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? PGW is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? PGW is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? PGW is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? PGW is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? PGW's Avatar
    Wait, what were we talking about?

Hooray bewbs.

asshat Johnny Utah slams and goes hard. Johnny Utah slams and goes hard. Johnny Utah slams and goes hard. Johnny Utah slams and goes hard. Johnny Utah slams and goes hard. Johnny Utah slams and goes hard. Johnny Utah slams and goes hard. Johnny Utah slams and goes hard. Johnny Utah slams and goes hard. Johnny Utah slams and goes hard. Johnny Utah slams and goes hard. Johnny Utah's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TexArcher
    Quote Originally Posted by THujone

Quote Originally Posted by jt

[img:a6bf04534e]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b35/coldasfire/

Quote Originally Posted by jt

WINNER!

my computer almost crashed

I love this place. I love it so much.

Usually Posts GIFs hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785's Avatar

]I love this place. I love it so much.

Well this post has taken a decidedly better slant, thanks jt.

asshat babysdaddy can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. babysdaddy can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. babysdaddy can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. babysdaddy can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. babysdaddy can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. babysdaddy can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. babysdaddy can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. babysdaddy can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. babysdaddy can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. babysdaddy can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. babysdaddy can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. babysdaddy's Avatar
    Dallas: where all the shiny shirt dudes from Plano live
    "ten, a $#@!ing' ten!"

Helllloo classics.

asshat LonghornSean can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LonghornSean can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LonghornSean can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LonghornSean can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LonghornSean can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LonghornSean can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LonghornSean can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LonghornSean can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LonghornSean can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LonghornSean can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LonghornSean can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LonghornSean's Avatar
    Holy $#@! that is so awesomely trippy! Although my computer can't really handle 64's full size version.

A++++++++++

asshat HornsOverIthaca is a rep whore. HornsOverIthaca is a rep whore. HornsOverIthaca is a rep whore. HornsOverIthaca is a rep whore. HornsOverIthaca is a rep whore. HornsOverIthaca is a rep whore. HornsOverIthaca is a rep whore. HornsOverIthaca is a rep whore. HornsOverIthaca is a rep whore. HornsOverIthaca is a rep whore. HornsOverIthaca is a rep whore. HornsOverIthaca's Avatar
    This thread is brilliant.

If I stare at jt's post long enough, I see a boat.

Unfortunately, it's being helmed by Matt McConaughey and he's wearing a wolf shirt.

White Mexican LongIslandIceSIP Shaggy Gold Club LongIslandIceSIP Shaggy Gold Club LongIslandIceSIP Shaggy Gold Club LongIslandIceSIP Shaggy Gold Club LongIslandIceSIP Shaggy Gold Club LongIslandIceSIP Shaggy Gold Club LongIslandIceSIP Shaggy Gold Club LongIslandIceSIP Shaggy Gold Club LongIslandIceSIP Shaggy Gold Club LongIslandIceSIP Shaggy Gold Club LongIslandIceSIP Shaggy Gold Club LongIslandIceSIP's Avatar
    Those boob shots should be at the top of every thread on shaggy, no matter what topic.

nice pic

but BCS game smack? funny

thanks obama jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt's Avatar
    i'm not sure if filthy gets the true idea of this thread.

asshat airportlobby is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? airportlobby is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? airportlobby is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? airportlobby is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? airportlobby is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? airportlobby is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? airportlobby is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? airportlobby is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? airportlobby is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? airportlobby is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? airportlobby's Avatar

Edit: Damn, TexasIsBetter beat me to the punch. I spent too much time drawing realistic pubic hair.

hahaha, my avatar is bringing all kinds of win.

filthy's post is actually funny. and yes, he is talking bcs bowl smack. he can do that because...

$#@! it. i am not going full palin on a badass thread like this.

Hmm, maybe too far.

Filthy should know that even the prospect of a LSU-OU championship game makes masturbation to finality impossible for Texans.

asshat mez2 Shaggy Gold Club mez2 Shaggy Gold Club mez2 Shaggy Gold Club mez2 Shaggy Gold Club mez2 Shaggy Gold Club mez2 Shaggy Gold Club mez2 Shaggy Gold Club mez2 Shaggy Gold Club mez2 Shaggy Gold Club mez2 Shaggy Gold Club mez2 Shaggy Gold Club mez2's Avatar
    showin' naked ass in the great state of Texas

Quote Originally Posted by scottsins
    filthy's post is actually funny. and yes, he is talking bcs bowl smack. he can do that because...

$#@! it. i am not going full palin on a badass thread like this.
    you realize that his picture means ou beat texas on saturday, right?

I draw dicks. No homo. THujone GORN THujone GORN THujone GORN THujone GORN THujone GORN THujone GORN THujone GORN THujone GORN THujone GORN THujone GORN THujone GORN THujone's Avatar
    This thread is 100% total A+ mother$#@! gold. I'm now thick in the pants.

asshat NorthLoop GORN NorthLoop GORN NorthLoop GORN NorthLoop GORN NorthLoop GORN NorthLoop GORN NorthLoop GORN NorthLoop GORN NorthLoop GORN NorthLoop GORN NorthLoop GORN NorthLoop's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MyGFsucks
    I raise you.. (yeah photoshop i know, made it for a much older HF thread)

asshat NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX's Avatar
    Jesus built my car. Its a love affair. Mainly Jesus and my hot rod.
    Quote Originally Posted by kangsta
    my computer almost crashed
    No $#@!! My notebook was trying to load all the frames & I left for dinner. When I came back, I think I had advanced maybe 15 frames.

It was the large(r) one that did it.

Closed Thread