+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bars in Northwest Austin?

thanks obama jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt's Avatar

Bars in Northwest Austin?

Have a date tonight. Going to see No Country For Old Men at Alamo Lake Creek, but it doesn't start til 10:20. Where can I go to get her a bit liquored up so she can't escape when I try to mount her later?

benevolent dictator blacklab has disabled reputation blacklab's Avatar
    i think there is a hooters near there

thanks obama jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt's Avatar
    Yeah, she's not going to do the Hooters gig. Which is ironic, seeing as how I met her when I was a bartender at Ricks and she was one of my waitresses.

Maybe NXNW. Never been. Used to go to Reed's whenever I had a date up that way, but I don't know if it's still open and if it is, I don't want Reed to ever get another dime of mine.

asshat CleverNickname grows his own roses CleverNickname grows his own roses CleverNickname grows his own roses CleverNickname grows his own roses CleverNickname grows his own roses CleverNickname grows his own roses CleverNickname grows his own roses CleverNickname grows his own roses CleverNickname grows his own roses CleverNickname grows his own roses CleverNickname grows his own roses CleverNickname's Avatar
    NXNW has a bar area, decent beer, and its classy enough for a date. There's also BB Rovers up on 183/oak knoll if you like your company middle aged tech guys with a zen for zz top.

asshat CaptainEd grows his own roses CaptainEd grows his own roses CaptainEd grows his own roses CaptainEd grows his own roses CaptainEd grows his own roses CaptainEd grows his own roses CaptainEd grows his own roses CaptainEd grows his own roses CaptainEd grows his own roses CaptainEd grows his own roses CaptainEd grows his own roses CaptainEd's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jt09
    Yeah, she's not going to do the Hooters gig. Which is ironic, seeing as how I met her when I was a bartender at Ricks and she was one of my waitresses.

Maybe NXNW. Never been. Used to go to Reed's whenever I had a date up that way, but I don't know if it's still open and if it is, I don't want Reed to ever get another dime of mine.
    reed's isn't open anymore - just google a review and it says they're closed due to about $50k of unpaid rent (according to a sign on the front door anyway). that place went down the $#@!ter when all the staff changed about 1-1.5 years ago anyway.

just curious - why the vitriol toward reed? seemed genuine enough when i talked to him in the past but i really haven't had many personal dealings with the guy.

I worked at Bitter End for 2 years. Reed is 100% jackass.

The latest example I have is him $#@!ting on the GM from BE when he was trying to get another gig and used Reed as a recommendation. Reed totally $#@! on him and he didn't get the job. If he was so bad, how the $#@! was he your GM for 10 years? $#@! Reed Clemmons.

asshat CaptainEd grows his own roses CaptainEd grows his own roses CaptainEd grows his own roses CaptainEd grows his own roses CaptainEd grows his own roses CaptainEd grows his own roses CaptainEd grows his own roses CaptainEd grows his own roses CaptainEd grows his own roses CaptainEd grows his own roses CaptainEd grows his own roses CaptainEd's Avatar
    understood. yeah, that's $#@!ed.

Reed totally $#@! on him and he didn't get the job.
    isn't that illegal? pretty sure it is. not a whole lot that he can say about his former employee.

Illegal or not, it happened and happens all the time. No one in the restaurant biz worries about HR type $#@!.

I know everyone involved in the interview process from Reed, to my boy, to the people who did the interviewing. My bud was THE candidate before RC was asked his opinion. The guy who was the GM at the interviewing restaurant told me straight up RC $#@!ed it for my boy.

It used to kind of make me chuckle, but now I wish someone would have looked into that kitchen fire at the BE.

asshat crazyhornsfan slams and goes hard. crazyhornsfan slams and goes hard. crazyhornsfan slams and goes hard. crazyhornsfan slams and goes hard. crazyhornsfan slams and goes hard. crazyhornsfan slams and goes hard. crazyhornsfan slams and goes hard. crazyhornsfan slams and goes hard. crazyhornsfan slams and goes hard. crazyhornsfan slams and goes hard. crazyhornsfan slams and goes hard. crazyhornsfan's Avatar
    There is a Lil Woodrow's off of Parmer/McNeil. If you don't mind a bit of a dive bar, you can try The Watertank off 183/McNeil.

asshat pacman slams and goes hard. pacman slams and goes hard. pacman slams and goes hard. pacman slams and goes hard. pacman slams and goes hard. pacman slams and goes hard. pacman slams and goes hard. pacman slams and goes hard. pacman slams and goes hard. pacman slams and goes hard. pacman slams and goes hard.
    was going to mention the lil woodrow's as well..

asshat TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyhornsfan
    There is a Lil Woodrow's off of Parmer/McNeil. If you don't mind a bit of a dive bar, you can try The Watertank off 183/McNeil.
    L'il Woodrows is decent. Cool River sucks. Hooters sucks.

bunghole texashorn13 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? texashorn13 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? texashorn13 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares?
    Try the Riata Bar and Grill...cheap beer and relaxed atmosphere

riata b&g and lil woodrow's are both excellent choices. i know where both are. i work up there, just never drink up there.

gracias amigos

the fact that you are even asking means you have no game. jesus man.

suck it!

asshat pacman slams and goes hard. pacman slams and goes hard. pacman slams and goes hard. pacman slams and goes hard. pacman slams and goes hard. pacman slams and goes hard. pacman slams and goes hard. pacman slams and goes hard. pacman slams and goes hard. pacman slams and goes hard. pacman slams and goes hard.
    [craig]i got all the game![/craig]

Well the date has come and gone. Should we expect a thread on NSAA?

Nah. This may turn out a bit heartbreaking.

Chick is totally cool. I've already hit it, and it was good, but she regrets it because we were $#@!ed up and she thinks she's above the 1 night stand. The plan is to keep going out and having great times til she realizes I'm the one. I'm kidding, but only a bit - she'd be a kickass girlfriend.

Unfortunately, in this small ass world, one of my best friends met her last night and he was going to hook up w/ her tonight. We figure it out tonight watching the game He knows I dig her, and I am 99% sure he'll drop it, but the fact is she's not 100% on board Team JT.

Chick is totally cool. I've already hit it, and it was good, but she regrets it because we were $#@!ed up and she thinks she's above the 1 night stand. The plan is to keep going out and having great times til she realizes I'm the one. I'm kidding, but only a bit - she'd be a kickass girlfriend.

Unfortunately, in this small ass world, one of my best friends met her last night and he was going to hook up w/ her tonight. We figure it out tonight watching the game He knows I dig her, and I am 99% sure he'll drop it, but the fact is she's not 100% on board Team JT.
    Well that is a wild turn of events. It usually works out for the best when you just play it cool.

Shaggy Goon MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction's Avatar
    I wouldnt take a lady to the water tank. Lil woodrows would be a good pick, plus they gave cheap beer tonight.

asshat TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ's Avatar

you failed form the get-go. first mistake: not taking her on a bike ride. second mistake: not eating cat food all week to save up money for the date.

asshat longhrnfan slams and goes hard. longhrnfan slams and goes hard. longhrnfan slams and goes hard. longhrnfan slams and goes hard. longhrnfan slams and goes hard. longhrnfan slams and goes hard. longhrnfan slams and goes hard. longhrnfan slams and goes hard. longhrnfan slams and goes hard. longhrnfan slams and goes hard. longhrnfan slams and goes hard. longhrnfan's Avatar
    NXNW is the best option.

bunghole Ballaholic is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Ballaholic is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Ballaholic is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Ballaholic is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Ballaholic is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares?
    Quote Originally Posted by MissingInAction
    I wouldnt take a lady to the water tank. Lil woodrows would be a good pick, plus they gave cheap beer tonight.
    When in doubt, always go with the Bacheloser.

+ Reply to Thread