Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: I am in court with ramonce right now.

I am in court with ramonce right now.

not sure what is going on but will update.

Certified Uncle Tom Pancho Negro Shaggy Gold Club Pancho Negro Shaggy Gold Club Pancho Negro Shaggy Gold Club Pancho Negro Shaggy Gold Club Pancho Negro Shaggy Gold Club Pancho Negro Shaggy Gold Club Pancho Negro Shaggy Gold Club Pancho Negro Shaggy Gold Club Pancho Negro Shaggy Gold Club Pancho Negro Shaggy Gold Club Pancho Negro Shaggy Gold Club Pancho Negro's Avatar
    Tell him I said thanks for that TD in the Rose Bowl.

bunghole Tank is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares?
    Tell him to leave the back pack in the car.

ramonce on the stand. This is continuation of prior hearing. I think this is sentencing.

got offer from chiefs. Went out there 02/08 to meet with head of pro personnel with k.c.

asshat LonghornSean can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LonghornSean can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LonghornSean can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LonghornSean can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LonghornSean can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LonghornSean can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LonghornSean can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LonghornSean can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LonghornSean can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LonghornSean can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LonghornSean can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LonghornSean's Avatar
    I'd love to see him get a chance in the league.

motion to revoke probation, based on several new offenses.

He is changed man now. God back. Lost when moved to Austin b/c not going to church.

New crimes. Assault on Dana Scott, trespass on her property, cheated her around.

Certified Uncle Tom Pancho Negro Shaggy Gold Club Pancho Negro Shaggy Gold Club Pancho Negro Shaggy Gold Club Pancho Negro Shaggy Gold Club Pancho Negro Shaggy Gold Club Pancho Negro Shaggy Gold Club Pancho Negro Shaggy Gold Club Pancho Negro Shaggy Gold Club Pancho Negro Shaggy Gold Club Pancho Negro Shaggy Gold Club Pancho Negro Shaggy Gold Club Pancho Negro's Avatar
    I love scottsins' I Phone.

asshat Beef is a rep whore. Beef is a rep whore. Beef is a rep whore. Beef is a rep whore. Beef is a rep whore. Beef is a rep whore. Beef is a rep whore. Beef is a rep whore. Beef is a rep whore. Beef is a rep whore. Beef is a rep whore.
    Thanks for the helping "me" win a National Championship at Texas

asshat Scraps might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Scraps might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Scraps might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Scraps might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Scraps might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Scraps might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Scraps might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Scraps might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Scraps might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Scraps might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Scraps might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Scraps's Avatar
    Tell him he is The Dudes 2nd all time favorite longhorn player

asshat Damor grows his own roses Damor grows his own roses Damor grows his own roses Damor grows his own roses Damor grows his own roses Damor grows his own roses Damor grows his own roses Damor grows his own roses Damor grows his own roses Damor grows his own roses Damor grows his own roses Damor's Avatar
    Yeah, I'd heard he'd $#@!ed up again.

Hope he'll figure it out one day, and not waste his life much less all that talent.

:(

asshat Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey's Avatar
    The nurturing biosphere of the mothership.
    So he committed some assault on a woman, then found God?

At some point, undying loyalty to UT athletes has to end and a spade has to be called a spade. See Ramonce, Roger Clemens.

asshat smax might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? smax might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? smax might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? smax might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? smax might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? smax might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? smax might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? smax might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? smax might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? smax might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? smax might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? smax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jive Turkey

At some point, undying loyalty to UT athletes has to end and a spade has to be called a spade. See Ramonce, Roger Clemens.
    would you throw Ricky in there as well?

asshat AstroHorn2001 slams and goes hard. AstroHorn2001 slams and goes hard. AstroHorn2001 slams and goes hard. AstroHorn2001 slams and goes hard. AstroHorn2001 slams and goes hard. AstroHorn2001 slams and goes hard. AstroHorn2001 slams and goes hard. AstroHorn2001 slams and goes hard. AstroHorn2001 slams and goes hard. AstroHorn2001 slams and goes hard. AstroHorn2001 slams and goes hard. AstroHorn2001's Avatar
    a spade has to be called a spade.

Thanks for the updates, Scott. Please keep 'em coming.

bunghole goofybevo is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares?
    IIRC, bitches deserved to be kicked.

I could not post fast enough. Taking copious notes. Will fill in later, but, he has been offered a deal from thechiefs that he will go through 2 mini-camps. If makes through mini camps, he gets 3 year deal.

Rt says that he didn't hit the chick. He was pointing in her face and accidentally cut her eye with a key. Witness 2 feet away and victim tell different story.

asshat simihorn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? simihorn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? simihorn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? simihorn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? simihorn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? simihorn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? simihorn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? simihorn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? simihorn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? simihorn's Avatar
    This is better than anything I've ever seen on OB/HF or ESPN.

The Shaggy rules.

bunghole Ballaholic is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Ballaholic is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Ballaholic is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Ballaholic is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Ballaholic is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares?
    Tell him to get his ass in shape. It's his last shot.

Cowboys and Texans fan ! tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by scottsins
    motion to revoke probation, based on several new offenses.

He is changed man now. God back. Lost when moved to Austin b/c not going to church.

New crimes. Assault on Dana Scott, trespass on her property, cheated her around.

So I'm guessing it's easier to find God after totally screwing up your life ?

Cowboys and Texans fan ! tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by simihorn
    This is better than anything I've ever seen on OB/HF or ESPN.

The Shaggy rules.

I agree, excellent updates Scottsins !

asshat bigsteve041 grows his own roses bigsteve041 grows his own roses bigsteve041 grows his own roses bigsteve041 grows his own roses bigsteve041 grows his own roses bigsteve041 grows his own roses bigsteve041 grows his own roses bigsteve041 grows his own roses bigsteve041 grows his own roses bigsteve041 grows his own roses bigsteve041 grows his own roses
    I wonder if the Chiefs know about this latest incident. I gotta believe they wouldn't offer a guy who is still in trouble with the law a contract of that length.

thanks for the scoop

show your gun.

asshat longhrnfan slams and goes hard. longhrnfan slams and goes hard. longhrnfan slams and goes hard. longhrnfan slams and goes hard. longhrnfan slams and goes hard. longhrnfan slams and goes hard. longhrnfan slams and goes hard. longhrnfan slams and goes hard. longhrnfan slams and goes hard. longhrnfan slams and goes hard. longhrnfan slams and goes hard. longhrnfan's Avatar
    wow, great updates.

asshat Bill Brasky Shaggy Gold Club Bill Brasky Shaggy Gold Club Bill Brasky Shaggy Gold Club Bill Brasky Shaggy Gold Club Bill Brasky Shaggy Gold Club Bill Brasky Shaggy Gold Club Bill Brasky Shaggy Gold Club Bill Brasky Shaggy Gold Club Bill Brasky Shaggy Gold Club Bill Brasky Shaggy Gold Club Bill Brasky Shaggy Gold Club
    if by "finding god" he means "finding bill brasky" at random bars in the area once or twice a month, then yeah i would say he has found god

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Brasky
    if by "finding god" he means "finding bill brasky" at random bars in the area once or twice a month, then yeah i would say he has found god
    would you say you have a bigger fist than Ramonce?

asshat Bill Brasky Shaggy Gold Club Bill Brasky Shaggy Gold Club Bill Brasky Shaggy Gold Club Bill Brasky Shaggy Gold Club Bill Brasky Shaggy Gold Club Bill Brasky Shaggy Gold Club Bill Brasky Shaggy Gold Club Bill Brasky Shaggy Gold Club Bill Brasky Shaggy Gold Club Bill Brasky Shaggy Gold Club Bill Brasky Shaggy Gold Club
    there is only one woman that can be the judge of that

Quote Originally Posted by bigsteve041
    I wonder if the Chiefs know about this latest incident. I gotta believe they wouldn't offer a guy who is still in trouble with the law a contract of that length.
    the chiefs are fully aware of all of ramonce's legal "stuff". as part of this min-camp deal:

he obviously can not go to prison.
    he must past lots of drug tests.
    he must get in no more trouble for the next few months while in the organization.
    he must have a mentor, who will live with him 24/7 for the first month or so.
    he must maintain a 3.0 GPA while taking a decent load at U. of Phoenix.

I have lots of other $#@!. I am going back in now to see if they have sentenced him yet. the state is asking for real prison time.

*** regarding getting back in shape, he looks really in shape, slimmer than before. He also stated that is tryout for the chief was night and day better than what he did last year in his prviate workout and combine.

2 feet away is standing pretty closely. Sounds kind of odd.

Brasky does he compliment your love of jorts?

I think Shame would volunteer to be his mentor.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Durden
    2 feet away is standing pretty closely. Sounds kind of odd.

the lady was in between them trying to separate them. she did not know either of them personally. really, less than two feet.

thanks obama jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt's Avatar
    scott - you are the $#@!. Thanks for the updates!

shamewood
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Durden
    I think Shame would volunteer to be his mentor.

He'd have to pay me alot of money to be associated with him 24/7.

The guy is bad news... "God's back" = HAHAHAHAHAHA

He'll turn on u in a snap and bust a cap in yo ass.

benevolent dictator blacklab has disabled reputation blacklab's Avatar
    One of my favorite highlight reels ever

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOXvVKTzKsI[/youtube]

Good work, Scott.

asshat VoodooChi|d slams and goes hard. VoodooChi|d slams and goes hard. VoodooChi|d slams and goes hard. VoodooChi|d slams and goes hard. VoodooChi|d slams and goes hard. VoodooChi|d slams and goes hard. VoodooChi|d slams and goes hard. VoodooChi|d slams and goes hard. VoodooChi|d slams and goes hard. VoodooChi|d slams and goes hard. VoodooChi|d slams and goes hard. VoodooChi|d's Avatar
    At least you wouldn't be looking for a weed hookup anymore shame...

Seleccion Suprema No. 1 Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo's Avatar
    I really hope RT gets his life together. He has so much talent.

bunghole sugar land bevo is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? sugar land bevo is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? sugar land bevo is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? sugar land bevo is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? sugar land bevo is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? sugar land bevo is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? sugar land bevo is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares?
    see if he can do a flip into the stand like he did in the end zone vs baylor in waco.

Thanks for the updates, Scott.

ramonce was on a deferred probation where there would be no conviction. The judge revoked that and found him now guilty of his original weed felony. Intersting exchange:

Judge: I find you guilty of felony possession of marijuana and sentence you to 2 years confinement in prison.

(pause)

That 2 year sentence will be probated for 5 years.

During the pause, ramona had a panic attack and passed out, hitting her had very hard. Myself and others put her in a rolling chair and helped her out offie courtroom. It was minutes later when. She came to and rt's lawyer could finally explain that it was probated. She was happy.

THEN, the judge explaned that one of ilhis conditions of probation was that he immediately serve 150 days off the sentence up front. He was then immediately taken out in cuffs to go to state jail, once space is available.

Quick sidenotes:

1. He was arrested also on January 31 for misdemeanor pot possession.
    2. He failled a urine test last Thursday before going to k.c.
    3. He passed a test administered on Friday or Saturday at the request of the Chiefs.
    4. He gets back here and learns of the failed tests and then goes to take another on Monday, which he passed.

So he's going to serve 150 days for sure just to get the probated 5 years? Did Ramona pass out again?

asshat ToY grows his own roses ToY grows his own roses ToY grows his own roses ToY grows his own roses ToY grows his own roses ToY grows his own roses ToY grows his own roses ToY grows his own roses ToY grows his own roses ToY grows his own roses ToY grows his own roses
    How's he going to the tryouts if he's going to spend the next 150 days in prison? :(

asshat Red Five Shaggy Gold Club Red Five Shaggy Gold Club Red Five Shaggy Gold Club Red Five Shaggy Gold Club Red Five Shaggy Gold Club Red Five Shaggy Gold Club Red Five Shaggy Gold Club Red Five Shaggy Gold Club Red Five Shaggy Gold Club Red Five Shaggy Gold Club Red Five Shaggy Gold Club Red Five's Avatar
    Sounds like he'll be getting out right around the time training camps open.

Crazy $#@!ing story, btw.

damn, that 150 a true one 150 or one of those 8hrs counts as one jail day 150? If so he'll be in less than 2 months.

asshat 64coldasfire slams and goes hard. 64coldasfire slams and goes hard. 64coldasfire slams and goes hard. 64coldasfire slams and goes hard. 64coldasfire slams and goes hard. 64coldasfire slams and goes hard. 64coldasfire slams and goes hard. 64coldasfire slams and goes hard. 64coldasfire slams and goes hard. 64coldasfire slams and goes hard. 64coldasfire slams and goes hard. 64coldasfire's Avatar
    damn i hope he'll learn from this. i went i went to jail, it was only for a day, i felt like i was going nuts in there.

asshat bigsteve041 grows his own roses bigsteve041 grows his own roses bigsteve041 grows his own roses bigsteve041 grows his own roses bigsteve041 grows his own roses bigsteve041 grows his own roses bigsteve041 grows his own roses bigsteve041 grows his own roses bigsteve041 grows his own roses bigsteve041 grows his own roses bigsteve041 grows his own roses
    Hopefully this is the wake up call he needs. He has immense physical talents now if he can get his life in order maybe he can spend the next decade playing in front of 70,000 people on Sundays instead of playing in the yard one hour a day in the state pen

asshat LonghornSean can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LonghornSean can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LonghornSean can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LonghornSean can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LonghornSean can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LonghornSean can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LonghornSean can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LonghornSean can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LonghornSean can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LonghornSean can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LonghornSean can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LonghornSean's Avatar
    Watch out, this thread is linked on HF.

asshat Jack Straw Shaggy Gold Club Jack Straw Shaggy Gold Club Jack Straw Shaggy Gold Club Jack Straw Shaggy Gold Club Jack Straw Shaggy Gold Club Jack Straw Shaggy Gold Club Jack Straw Shaggy Gold Club Jack Straw Shaggy Gold Club Jack Straw Shaggy Gold Club Jack Straw Shaggy Gold Club Jack Straw Shaggy Gold Club Jack Straw's Avatar
    i hope he gets it together too

that was a great highlight reel, just watched it again. seems like he is faster than me

64, I know what you mean, I was in there for probably 14 hours once and it's terrible. Granted it was the city jail, which is probably worse because you are stuck in solitary, or at least I was, $#@! it gives me chills just remembering it.

thanks obama jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LonghornSean
    Saw that too. That won't last long.

benevolent dictator blacklab has disabled reputation blacklab's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LonghornSean
    First time over on shaggybevo...

Same here. A little more relaxed over there.

haha, ya think?

Closed Thread