Closed Thread
Page 6 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast

Thread: UT vs BC

asshat TexasIsBetter is a rep whore. TexasIsBetter is a rep whore. TexasIsBetter is a rep whore. TexasIsBetter is a rep whore. TexasIsBetter is a rep whore. TexasIsBetter is a rep whore. TexasIsBetter is a rep whore. TexasIsBetter is a rep whore. TexasIsBetter is a rep whore. TexasIsBetter is a rep whore. TexasIsBetter is a rep whore. TexasIsBetter's Avatar
    this really blows

Maybe we should intentionally walk this guy.

Leanin' ldogg53 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ldogg53 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ldogg53 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ldogg53 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ldogg53 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ldogg53 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ldogg53 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ldogg53 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ldogg53 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ldogg53 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ldogg53 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ldogg53's Avatar
    great $#@!ing play by WOod!

bunghole Jack Handey slams and goes hard. Jack Handey slams and goes hard. Jack Handey slams and goes hard. Jack Handey slams and goes hard. Jack Handey slams and goes hard. Jack Handey slams and goes hard. Jack Handey slams and goes hard. Jack Handey slams and goes hard. Jack Handey slams and goes hard. Jack Handey slams and goes hard. Jack Handey slams and goes hard. Jack Handey's Avatar
    Holy $#@! - helluva play

i heart austin wood

or maybe not.

asshat pacman can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. pacman can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. pacman can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. pacman can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. pacman can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. pacman can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. pacman can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. pacman can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. pacman can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. pacman can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. pacman can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night.
    these are the best pitchers BC has...under 3 ERAs

asshat Johnny Utah can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Johnny Utah can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Johnny Utah can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Johnny Utah can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Johnny Utah can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Johnny Utah can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Johnny Utah can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Johnny Utah can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Johnny Utah can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Johnny Utah can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Johnny Utah can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Johnny Utah's Avatar
    $#@!..Wood is doing everything he can to win this game...nice play.

asshat LonghornSean grows his own roses LonghornSean grows his own roses LonghornSean grows his own roses LonghornSean grows his own roses LonghornSean grows his own roses LonghornSean grows his own roses LonghornSean grows his own roses LonghornSean grows his own roses LonghornSean grows his own roses LonghornSean grows his own roses LonghornSean grows his own roses LonghornSean's Avatar
    Three up, three down again.

Come on bats, wake the $#@! up!

holy $#@!

now get some $#@!ing runs....

wow how many shots back to the pitcher have there been this game. glad it was a lefty because i dont know if a righty would have timed to pick that up and turn and throw.

asshat crackamacgowski might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? crackamacgowski might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? crackamacgowski might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? crackamacgowski might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? crackamacgowski might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? crackamacgowski might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? crackamacgowski might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? crackamacgowski might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? crackamacgowski might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? crackamacgowski might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? crackamacgowski might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? crackamacgowski's Avatar
    Wowzers.

holy $#@! that was awesome....taking it to the 12th lets go horns!!

asshat Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Gold Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Gold Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Gold Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Gold Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Gold Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Gold Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Gold Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Gold Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Gold Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Gold Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Gold Club Dewey Oxburger's Avatar
    What a great performance from Wood, too bad the offense can't lend any help.

So what do we have to do to get a run?

I'll hope for some VY magic...

right here

asshat Johnny Utah can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Johnny Utah can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Johnny Utah can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Johnny Utah can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Johnny Utah can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Johnny Utah can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Johnny Utah can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Johnny Utah can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Johnny Utah can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Johnny Utah can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Johnny Utah can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Johnny Utah's Avatar
    Let go Horns...Lets go Horns....Lets go Horns....(I hope my rythmic clapping doesn't wake the kids up)....

asshat Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22's Avatar
    Let's get a leadoff baserunner.

asshat TexasIsBetter is a rep whore. TexasIsBetter is a rep whore. TexasIsBetter is a rep whore. TexasIsBetter is a rep whore. TexasIsBetter is a rep whore. TexasIsBetter is a rep whore. TexasIsBetter is a rep whore. TexasIsBetter is a rep whore. TexasIsBetter is a rep whore. TexasIsBetter is a rep whore. TexasIsBetter is a rep whore. TexasIsBetter's Avatar
    let's hope that gets the momentum on our side and the offense going.

bunghole Jack Handey slams and goes hard. Jack Handey slams and goes hard. Jack Handey slams and goes hard. Jack Handey slams and goes hard. Jack Handey slams and goes hard. Jack Handey slams and goes hard. Jack Handey slams and goes hard. Jack Handey slams and goes hard. Jack Handey slams and goes hard. Jack Handey slams and goes hard. Jack Handey slams and goes hard. Jack Handey's Avatar
    Let's go Travis

just saw that ksu beat rice

I'm pretty sure that VY still has some baseball eligibility left.

Leanin' ldogg53 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ldogg53 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ldogg53 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ldogg53 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ldogg53 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ldogg53 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ldogg53 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ldogg53 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ldogg53 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ldogg53 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ldogg53 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ldogg53's Avatar
    we"re not even making contact...

geee how did we not guess he'd be watcing that. $#@! you gotta be defensvie now guys.

asshat Saint Austin grows his own roses Saint Austin grows his own roses Saint Austin grows his own roses Saint Austin grows his own roses Saint Austin grows his own roses Saint Austin grows his own roses Saint Austin grows his own roses Saint Austin grows his own roses Saint Austin grows his own roses Saint Austin grows his own roses Saint Austin grows his own roses Saint Austin's Avatar
    Ugh

asshat Gut Wagon is a rep whore. Gut Wagon is a rep whore. Gut Wagon is a rep whore. Gut Wagon is a rep whore. Gut Wagon is a rep whore. Gut Wagon is a rep whore. Gut Wagon is a rep whore. Gut Wagon is a rep whore. Gut Wagon is a rep whore. Gut Wagon is a rep whore. Gut Wagon is a rep whore. Gut Wagon's Avatar
    Okay, so I've been following but not posting. Can't hurt to start, given the funk our offense is in.

Do this now.

$#@! me

$#@!ing mother$#@!. SWING THE GODDAMN BAT

Quote Originally Posted by ldogg53
    we"re not even making contact...
    i disagree....we've fouled a few pitches

asshat crackamacgowski might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? crackamacgowski might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? crackamacgowski might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? crackamacgowski might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? crackamacgowski might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? crackamacgowski might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? crackamacgowski might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? crackamacgowski might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? crackamacgowski might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? crackamacgowski might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? crackamacgowski might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? crackamacgowski's Avatar
    Are these guys being coached in that dugout at all or...?

belt doesn't seem to have it, since getting beaned.

Quote Originally Posted by SomeoneYouKnow
    i disagree....we've fouled a few pitches
    truth...

let me clarify... we aren't even making contact to put balls into play...

mother$#@!

asshat MrX is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? MrX is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? MrX is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? MrX is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? MrX is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? MrX is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? MrX is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? MrX is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? MrX is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? MrX is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? MrX is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? MrX's Avatar
    Let's do this.

Banned Outstanding is a Model Citizen Outstanding is a Model Citizen Outstanding is a Model Citizen Outstanding is a Model Citizen Outstanding is a Model Citizen Outstanding is a Model Citizen Outstanding is a Model Citizen Outstanding is a Model Citizen Outstanding is a Model Citizen Outstanding is a Model Citizen
    I can believe every second of the pussyage I'm watching, but it's still very disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by crackamacgowski
    Are these guys being coached in that dugout at all or...?
    Not much you can do when 2/3 of your lineup is not that good, and you pinch hit the only guy that was doing well tonight then don't pinch hit the worst hitter in your lineup.

Two out rally let's do it.

asshat Saint Austin grows his own roses Saint Austin grows his own roses Saint Austin grows his own roses Saint Austin grows his own roses Saint Austin grows his own roses Saint Austin grows his own roses Saint Austin grows his own roses Saint Austin grows his own roses Saint Austin grows his own roses Saint Austin grows his own roses Saint Austin grows his own roses Saint Austin's Avatar
    "A home run in a rifle barrell"? The hell??

sweet

please kill me

14 'Horns retired in a row.

Banned Outstanding is a Model Citizen Outstanding is a Model Citizen Outstanding is a Model Citizen Outstanding is a Model Citizen Outstanding is a Model Citizen Outstanding is a Model Citizen Outstanding is a Model Citizen Outstanding is a Model Citizen Outstanding is a Model Citizen Outstanding is a Model Citizen
    the top of our order is fierce

WTF?!

aw hell, lets go Wood

This sucks so much.

what was that swing?

it almost looks like we're intentionally trying to not get on base...

14 straight

weeeeeeeeeeeeeee

why are we so good?

Arky is killing the dirt burglars...

• Closed Thread
    Page 6 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast