Closed Thread
Page 7 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast

Thread: UT vs BC

bunghole Jack Handey slams and goes hard. Jack Handey slams and goes hard. Jack Handey slams and goes hard. Jack Handey slams and goes hard. Jack Handey slams and goes hard. Jack Handey slams and goes hard. Jack Handey slams and goes hard. Jack Handey slams and goes hard. Jack Handey slams and goes hard. Jack Handey slams and goes hard. Jack Handey slams and goes hard. Jack Handey's Avatar
    Oh herro

We might actually be getting worse as the game goes on.

asshat Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22's Avatar
    Do we have any right handed batters to face this lefty?

"home run in a rifle barrel" Never heard that one before. Awesome.

asshat hobbes2702 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. hobbes2702 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. hobbes2702 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. hobbes2702 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. hobbes2702 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. hobbes2702 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. hobbes2702 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. hobbes2702 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. hobbes2702 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. hobbes2702 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. hobbes2702 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. hobbes2702's Avatar
    Shut that cunt's mouth or I'll come over there and fuckstart her head
    Well even ifwe win we don't have a closer for the rest of the weekend cuz we can't hit for $#@!

asshat Johnny Utah slams and goes hard. Johnny Utah slams and goes hard. Johnny Utah slams and goes hard. Johnny Utah slams and goes hard. Johnny Utah slams and goes hard. Johnny Utah slams and goes hard. Johnny Utah slams and goes hard. Johnny Utah slams and goes hard. Johnny Utah slams and goes hard. Johnny Utah slams and goes hard. Johnny Utah slams and goes hard. Johnny Utah's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint Austin
    "A home run in a rifle barrell"? The hell??
    He was saying that if he would have hit the ball square it would have gone a long way.....I thought it was a minor miracle that he actually got any bat on the ball at all the way the Horns have been swinging the bat...

there goes the jinx, thanks Keith

bunghole Jack Handey slams and goes hard. Jack Handey slams and goes hard. Jack Handey slams and goes hard. Jack Handey slams and goes hard. Jack Handey slams and goes hard. Jack Handey slams and goes hard. Jack Handey slams and goes hard. Jack Handey slams and goes hard. Jack Handey slams and goes hard. Jack Handey slams and goes hard. Jack Handey slams and goes hard. Jack Handey's Avatar
    Mickey Wizz Wall? Really?

that guy took my line.

asshat Gut Wagon is a rep whore. Gut Wagon is a rep whore. Gut Wagon is a rep whore. Gut Wagon is a rep whore. Gut Wagon is a rep whore. Gut Wagon is a rep whore. Gut Wagon is a rep whore. Gut Wagon is a rep whore. Gut Wagon is a rep whore. Gut Wagon is a rep whore. Gut Wagon is a rep whore. Gut Wagon's Avatar
    Let's see now: We're seeded No. 1 in the nation, we're at home and we've limited a bunch o' beaneaters to five hits through 11 innings...and we still look like we'll have to get really lucky to win. Not good.

Not that it matters, but Wood is done for the rest of the weekend. Dissapointing considering the guys Texas has remaining.

76 pitches so far for Wood

I love you Austin Wood

can wood just go ahead and bat?

Leanin' ldogg53 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ldogg53 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ldogg53 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ldogg53 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ldogg53 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ldogg53 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ldogg53 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ldogg53 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ldogg53 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ldogg53 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ldogg53 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ldogg53's Avatar
    holy crap we live another inning..

asshat TexArcher Shaggy Gold Club TexArcher Shaggy Gold Club TexArcher Shaggy Gold Club TexArcher Shaggy Gold Club TexArcher Shaggy Gold Club TexArcher Shaggy Gold Club TexArcher Shaggy Gold Club TexArcher Shaggy Gold Club TexArcher Shaggy Gold Club TexArcher Shaggy Gold Club TexArcher Shaggy Gold Club TexArcher's Avatar
    Austin Wood is a $#@!ing ninja.

asshat TexasIsBetter is a rep whore. TexasIsBetter is a rep whore. TexasIsBetter is a rep whore. TexasIsBetter is a rep whore. TexasIsBetter is a rep whore. TexasIsBetter is a rep whore. TexasIsBetter is a rep whore. TexasIsBetter is a rep whore. TexasIsBetter is a rep whore. TexasIsBetter is a rep whore. TexasIsBetter is a rep whore. TexasIsBetter's Avatar
    austin wood decided to wear his badass pants today

Dear Baseball god,

Please let Texas score in this inning.

Amen.

I still don't understand why we pinch hit for Keyes

asshat Saint Austin grows his own roses Saint Austin grows his own roses Saint Austin grows his own roses Saint Austin grows his own roses Saint Austin grows his own roses Saint Austin grows his own roses Saint Austin grows his own roses Saint Austin grows his own roses Saint Austin grows his own roses Saint Austin grows his own roses Saint Austin grows his own roses Saint Austin's Avatar
    Seriously, Wood may be better than Huston.

Balls

asshat MrX is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? MrX is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? MrX is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? MrX is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? MrX is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? MrX is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? MrX is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? MrX is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? MrX is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? MrX is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? MrX is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? MrX's Avatar
    Austin Wood is freaking clutch.

asshat LonghornSean grows his own roses LonghornSean grows his own roses LonghornSean grows his own roses LonghornSean grows his own roses LonghornSean grows his own roses LonghornSean grows his own roses LonghornSean grows his own roses LonghornSean grows his own roses LonghornSean grows his own roses LonghornSean grows his own roses LonghornSean grows his own roses LonghornSean's Avatar
    Was that Colt's girlfriend?

Wooooood.

For the love of all that is dirty and unholy, please get some runs Texas. Please.

alright guys i'm REALLY feeling it this inning....we will score

TEXAS!

i still cant get over hernandez swinging on 2-0 with the bases loaded.

Seleccion Suprema No. 1 Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo's Avatar
    Uh, let's not get too carried away there.

asshat TexasIsBetter is a rep whore. TexasIsBetter is a rep whore. TexasIsBetter is a rep whore. TexasIsBetter is a rep whore. TexasIsBetter is a rep whore. TexasIsBetter is a rep whore. TexasIsBetter is a rep whore. TexasIsBetter is a rep whore. TexasIsBetter is a rep whore. TexasIsBetter is a rep whore. TexasIsBetter is a rep whore. TexasIsBetter's Avatar
    no.

asshat Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Gold Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Gold Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Gold Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Gold Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Gold Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Gold Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Gold Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Gold Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Gold Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Gold Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Gold Club Dewey Oxburger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by utgrad97
    Not that it matters, but Wood is done for the rest of the weekend. Dissapointing considering the guys Texas has remaining.
    Hardly, especially when you compare the situation to other teams. Texas has Dicharry, Shinebery, Workman and Green could probably throw a little. Not bad.

Leanin' ldogg53 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ldogg53 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ldogg53 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ldogg53 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ldogg53 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ldogg53 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ldogg53 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ldogg53 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ldogg53 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ldogg53 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ldogg53 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ldogg53's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeoneYouKnow
    alright guys i'm REALLY feeling it this inning....we will score
    it would be hard for us to do any worse..

asshat Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Utah
    He was saying that if he would have hit the ball square it would have gone a long way.....I thought it was a minor miracle that he actually got any bat on the ball at all the way the Horns have been swinging the bat...
    Imagine the rifle barrel pointing up. If the batter is standing in the bottom of the barrel, he would have hit it out because it went so high.

5Ks. Wow. I struck out 4 times in a game in hs, i never played again.

5 $#@!ing strikeouts for rupp. that is retarded.

asshat Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Gold Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Gold Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Gold Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Gold Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Gold Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Gold Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Gold Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Gold Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Gold Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Gold Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Gold Club Dewey Oxburger's Avatar
    The BC pitcher is pretty solid

so I'd like to retract my last post...

asshat pacman can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. pacman can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. pacman can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. pacman can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. pacman can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. pacman can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. pacman can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. pacman can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. pacman can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. pacman can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. pacman can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night.
    5 k's for rupp tonight as the cleanup hitter

LSU just beat baylor in 10
    and $#@! another strikeout

A size 5 collar for Rupp. Jesus.

lets go preston

Quote Originally Posted by ldogg53
    so I'd like to retract my last post...
    me too =(

3-1 dont $#@!in swing pleaes

DOUBLE!!!!

atta baby preston!

oh my god!!!

holy $#@! a hit!!!

The streak is over. Now a run, please.

YESSSSSSSSSSS COME ON TEXAS

asshat Saint Austin grows his own roses Saint Austin grows his own roses Saint Austin grows his own roses Saint Austin grows his own roses Saint Austin grows his own roses Saint Austin grows his own roses Saint Austin grows his own roses Saint Austin grows his own roses Saint Austin grows his own roses Saint Austin grows his own roses Saint Austin grows his own roses Saint Austin's Avatar
    'Bout $#@!ing time. Now drive Preston in!

• Closed Thread
    Page 7 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast