Closed Thread
Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33 39 40 41 42 43
Results 2,101 to 2,134 of 2134

Thread: UT vs BC

asshat DAGMAR can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DAGMAR can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DAGMAR can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DAGMAR can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DAGMAR can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DAGMAR can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DAGMAR can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DAGMAR can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DAGMAR can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DAGMAR can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DAGMAR can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DAGMAR's Avatar
    Great win Horns! What else can be said about Austin Wood?

bunghole HornStar is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? HornStar is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? HornStar is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? HornStar is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? HornStar is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? HornStar is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? HornStar is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? HornStar's Avatar
    Austin, Texas, USA Posts:. . . . . . 9,469,
    Amazing game. On the way back I stopped at the Whataburger on Anderson. The guy working the window saw my shirt and told me that they have had a lot of traffic from others who stayed for the end as well.

bunghole Z_Horn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Z_Horn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Z_Horn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Z_Horn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Z_Horn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Z_Horn's Avatar
    I was there the whole time. A great game!

How the $#@! are we not the main story on ESPNU? They have a $#@!in softball game because they hit 4 homers? I mean it would take us another 25 innings to get 1 but come on.

Freida's Boss DCA_HORN can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DCA_HORN can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DCA_HORN can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DCA_HORN can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DCA_HORN can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DCA_HORN can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DCA_HORN can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DCA_HORN can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DCA_HORN can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DCA_HORN can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DCA_HORN can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DCA_HORN's Avatar
    I just wanted to chime in that I left this thread at 10 pages when the feed died. What a win. I'm spent and I watched it from the cell phone.

Rep-A Ponzi Scheme MP5 Shaggy Gold Club MP5 Shaggy Gold Club MP5 Shaggy Gold Club MP5 Shaggy Gold Club MP5 Shaggy Gold Club MP5 Shaggy Gold Club MP5 Shaggy Gold Club MP5 Shaggy Gold Club MP5 Shaggy Gold Club MP5 Shaggy Gold Club MP5 Shaggy Gold Club MP5's Avatar
    Awesome clip!!!! That was a DKR pumped crowd

Clip was on sportscenter about 30 min ago, short, but still cool. It's also the 3rd headline story on espn.go.com

bunghole HornStar is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? HornStar is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? HornStar is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? HornStar is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? HornStar is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? HornStar is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? HornStar is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? HornStar's Avatar
    Austin, Texas, USA Posts:. . . . . . 9,469,
    The crowd did an amazing job. Everytime the Horns came out to take the field, the crowd greeted them enthusiastically, no matter how crushing the final out had been in the preceding at-bat. And I was amazed at how many were still there for the end.

25th inning image

asshat The Tower grows his own roses The Tower grows his own roses The Tower grows his own roses The Tower grows his own roses The Tower grows his own roses The Tower grows his own roses The Tower grows his own roses The Tower grows his own roses The Tower grows his own roses The Tower grows his own roses The Tower grows his own roses The Tower's Avatar
    hook'em horns! what a win

43 pages? holy balls. classics for sure. epic game. way to go horns!

asshat The Tower grows his own roses The Tower grows his own roses The Tower grows his own roses The Tower grows his own roses The Tower grows his own roses The Tower grows his own roses The Tower grows his own roses The Tower grows his own roses The Tower grows his own roses The Tower grows his own roses The Tower grows his own roses The Tower's Avatar
    ...as this thread is now the most viewed and posted thread in shaggy history

asshat j.e.s.-U.S. is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? j.e.s.-U.S.'s Avatar
    Burrrrrrrp!

thanks obama jt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jt's Avatar
    wood is a $#@!ing MAN! great game! glad i could be part of history!

asshat Jive Turkey Shaggy Gold Club Jive Turkey Shaggy Gold Club Jive Turkey Shaggy Gold Club Jive Turkey Shaggy Gold Club Jive Turkey Shaggy Gold Club Jive Turkey Shaggy Gold Club Jive Turkey Shaggy Gold Club Jive Turkey Shaggy Gold Club Jive Turkey Shaggy Gold Club Jive Turkey Shaggy Gold Club Jive Turkey Shaggy Gold Club Jive Turkey's Avatar
    The nurturing biosphere of the mothership.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tower
    ...as this thread is now the most viewed and posted thread in shaggy history
    very appropriate that the great blacklab started it.

asshat jtk1519 grows his own roses jtk1519 grows his own roses jtk1519 grows his own roses jtk1519 grows his own roses jtk1519 grows his own roses jtk1519 grows his own roses jtk1519 grows his own roses jtk1519 grows his own roses jtk1519 grows his own roses jtk1519 grows his own roses jtk1519 grows his own roses jtk1519's Avatar

asshat Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic's Avatar

Shaggy game Riff Raff Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka's Avatar
    What a $#@!ing game man. What a $#@!ing game.

I am dead tired.

I bet this is not in english but here is some of my thoughts from the game.

http://www.dailytexanonline.com/spor...ever-1.1757689

asshat PhatAtUT can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. PhatAtUT can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. PhatAtUT can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. PhatAtUT can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. PhatAtUT can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. PhatAtUT can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. PhatAtUT can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. PhatAtUT can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. PhatAtUT can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. PhatAtUT can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. PhatAtUT can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. PhatAtUT's Avatar
    i never listen to bob and dan on 1310 the ticket
    just got back home from the game. what an awesome experience. by the way, home is in houston. i left for the game about 14 hours ago.

bunghole TravisKnox slams and goes hard. TravisKnox slams and goes hard. TravisKnox slams and goes hard. TravisKnox slams and goes hard. TravisKnox slams and goes hard. TravisKnox slams and goes hard. TravisKnox slams and goes hard. TravisKnox slams and goes hard. TravisKnox slams and goes hard. TravisKnox slams and goes hard. TravisKnox slams and goes hard. TravisKnox's Avatar
    I had to follow the game from this thread via a Blackberry at work. Wasn't the first time that I was completely useless.

is it sad that texags has a 24 page thread about this game?

All I want for Christmas this year is to beat the phony 'sips in Austin to go to the CWS.

asshat MrX is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? MrX is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? MrX is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? MrX is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? MrX is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? MrX is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? MrX is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? MrX is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? MrX is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? MrX is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? MrX is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? MrX's Avatar
    YES!!!!!!!

asshat longhrnfan slams and goes hard. longhrnfan slams and goes hard. longhrnfan slams and goes hard. longhrnfan slams and goes hard. longhrnfan slams and goes hard. longhrnfan slams and goes hard. longhrnfan slams and goes hard. longhrnfan slams and goes hard. longhrnfan slams and goes hard. longhrnfan slams and goes hard. longhrnfan slams and goes hard. longhrnfan's Avatar
    it takes a game like this for texas baseball to get to sportscenter before the college world series.

bunghole Jack Handey is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Jack Handey is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Jack Handey is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Jack Handey is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Jack Handey is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Jack Handey is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Jack Handey is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Jack Handey is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Jack Handey is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Jack Handey is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Jack Handey's Avatar
    Yay 5 hours of sleep. But well worth it. A performance I'll never forget.

asshat dontlookatme slams and goes hard. dontlookatme slams and goes hard. dontlookatme slams and goes hard. dontlookatme slams and goes hard. dontlookatme slams and goes hard. dontlookatme slams and goes hard. dontlookatme slams and goes hard. dontlookatme slams and goes hard. dontlookatme slams and goes hard. dontlookatme slams and goes hard. dontlookatme slams and goes hard. dontlookatme's Avatar
    I was out last night, on the way downtown I was listening to the game and they were talking about Wood's longest outing of the season being 68 pitches. I then went and had dinner, went to the bar and got drunk all while Wood was still pitching.

I had a buddy texting me updates and I would yell then out to the bar, good times.

asshat LonghornJudas slams and goes hard. LonghornJudas slams and goes hard. LonghornJudas slams and goes hard. LonghornJudas slams and goes hard. LonghornJudas slams and goes hard. LonghornJudas slams and goes hard. LonghornJudas slams and goes hard. LonghornJudas slams and goes hard. LonghornJudas slams and goes hard. LonghornJudas slams and goes hard. LonghornJudas slams and goes hard. LonghornJudas's Avatar
    Not enough can be said about Wood's performance last night. That was one of the most dominating performances I think I have ever seen at the college level.

And F ESPN...

I'm sure it's here somewhere, but I'm not reading through 43 pages to find it. How many pitches did Wood endup throwing? Great win, by the way.

asshat TexasIsBetter grows his own roses TexasIsBetter grows his own roses TexasIsBetter grows his own roses TexasIsBetter grows his own roses TexasIsBetter grows his own roses TexasIsBetter grows his own roses TexasIsBetter grows his own roses TexasIsBetter grows his own roses TexasIsBetter grows his own roses TexasIsBetter grows his own roses TexasIsBetter grows his own roses TexasIsBetter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooner2483
    I'm sure it's here somewhere, but I'm not reading through 43 pages to find it. How many pitches did Wood endup throwing? Great win, by the way.
    168(9)? something like that.

asshat MikeUT00 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? MikeUT00 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? MikeUT00 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? MikeUT00 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? MikeUT00 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? MikeUT00 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? MikeUT00's Avatar
    great win

asshat BoBigRed is a rep whore. BoBigRed is a rep whore. BoBigRed is a rep whore. BoBigRed is a rep whore. BoBigRed is a rep whore. BoBigRed is a rep whore. BoBigRed is a rep whore. BoBigRed is a rep whore. BoBigRed is a rep whore. BoBigRed is a rep whore. BoBigRed is a rep whore. BoBigRed's Avatar
    Child of the Corn since the day I was born. Team Jack supporter. GO BIG RED
    even as a husker fan I have to say, amazing game.

asshat orangesky is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? orangesky is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? orangesky is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? orangesky's Avatar
    jesus christ....i just saw this story on espn. 25 $#@!ing innings. WOW!

that must have been awesome when we finally won.

asshat mdmost Shaggy Gold Club mdmost Shaggy Gold Club mdmost Shaggy Gold Club mdmost Shaggy Gold Club mdmost Shaggy Gold Club mdmost Shaggy Gold Club mdmost Shaggy Gold Club mdmost Shaggy Gold Club mdmost Shaggy Gold Club mdmost Shaggy Gold Club mdmost Shaggy Gold Club mdmost's Avatar
    I bitched out and went to bed after the 21st inning. Great to see they pulled it out. I just couldn't make it through the whole thing. What was the total time of the game from start to finish? Where does it stack all time in both the NCAA and MLB lore?

Closed Thread