+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anything fun going on in San Antonio Friday night?

asshat The Governor slams and goes hard. The Governor slams and goes hard. The Governor slams and goes hard. The Governor slams and goes hard. The Governor slams and goes hard. The Governor slams and goes hard. The Governor slams and goes hard. The Governor slams and goes hard. The Governor slams and goes hard. The Governor slams and goes hard. The Governor slams and goes hard. The Governor's Avatar

Anything fun going on in San Antonio Friday night?

Looks like I might be there tomorrow night, so I look to the Shag for recommendations on fun things to do. It can be something that only happens once (concert?), happens once a year (NIOSA), or happens every night (some fun venue, restaurant, paintball...who knows?). I'm open for suggestions. Thanks!

Cowboys and Texans fan ! tx 3 putt Shaggy Gold Club tx 3 putt Shaggy Gold Club tx 3 putt Shaggy Gold Club tx 3 putt Shaggy Gold Club tx 3 putt Shaggy Gold Club tx 3 putt Shaggy Gold Club tx 3 putt Shaggy Gold Club tx 3 putt Shaggy Gold Club tx 3 putt Shaggy Gold Club tx 3 putt Shaggy Gold Club tx 3 putt Shaggy Gold Club tx 3 putt's Avatar
    party with po

asshat SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn's Avatar
    You can cruise up and down Military

asshat Real_Texas is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Real_Texas is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Real_Texas is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Real_Texas is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Real_Texas is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Real_Texas is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Real_Texas is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Real_Texas is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Real_Texas is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Real_Texas is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Real_Texas is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Real_Texas's Avatar
    Vegas... dispatching the Cooler to your table.
    I think someone's getting a washer.

asshat The Tower grows his own roses The Tower grows his own roses The Tower grows his own roses The Tower grows his own roses The Tower grows his own roses The Tower grows his own roses The Tower grows his own roses The Tower grows his own roses The Tower grows his own roses The Tower grows his own roses The Tower grows his own roses The Tower's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Real_Texas
    I think someone's getting a washer.
    sssssssssssh he isn't suppose to know

Check with Chico_SA. If he cant recommend something you can come by my house and change diapers and then just toss them in the street.

bunghole Glenn Quagmire is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Glenn Quagmire is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares?
    you can help me move

asshat The Governor slams and goes hard. The Governor slams and goes hard. The Governor slams and goes hard. The Governor slams and goes hard. The Governor slams and goes hard. The Governor slams and goes hard. The Governor slams and goes hard. The Governor slams and goes hard. The Governor slams and goes hard. The Governor slams and goes hard. The Governor slams and goes hard. The Governor's Avatar
    All viable options. Not exactly what I was thinking though...

+ Reply to Thread