+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 244 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Thread: If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

asshat C-Man grows his own roses C-Man grows his own roses C-Man grows his own roses C-Man grows his own roses C-Man grows his own roses C-Man grows his own roses C-Man grows his own roses C-Man grows his own roses C-Man grows his own roses C-Man grows his own roses C-Man grows his own roses C-Man's Avatar
    I didn't catch the concert calendar -- did they go with any of our suggestions?

asshat 244335 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 244335 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 244335 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 244335 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 244335 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 244335 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 244335 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 244335 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 244335 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 244335 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 244335 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 244335's Avatar
    No.

Diarrhea of Anne Frank.
    Motley Poo.
    And something so not funny that I forgot it already (sorry, Grubes, if you came up with this one).

asshat Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey's Avatar
    The nurturing biosphere of the mothership.
    it wasn't funny. not nearly as funny as my stuff.

f Danny.

asshat mdmost might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mdmost might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mdmost might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mdmost might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mdmost might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mdmost might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mdmost might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mdmost might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mdmost might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mdmost might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mdmost might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mdmost's Avatar
    Could this Ticker guy be any more disinterested?

bunghole Genco is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Genco is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Genco is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Genco is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Genco is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Genco is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Genco is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Genco is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Genco is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares?
    Are we going to be spared the weekly Jerry and Wade interviews now that the Cowboys are on 105.3? If so, they won't be missed.

asshat HornMafia is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? HornMafia is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? HornMafia is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? HornMafia is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? HornMafia is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? HornMafia is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? HornMafia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Genco
    Are we going to be spared the weekly Jerry and Wade interviews now that the Cowboys are on 105.3? If so, they won't be missed.
    They did the Jerry Jones show and the coach interview long before they had the broadcasting rights.

bunghole Grubes slams and goes hard. Grubes slams and goes hard. Grubes slams and goes hard. Grubes slams and goes hard. Grubes slams and goes hard. Grubes slams and goes hard. Grubes slams and goes hard. Grubes slams and goes hard. Grubes slams and goes hard. Grubes slams and goes hard. Grubes slams and goes hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by HornMafia
    They did the Jerry Jones show and the coach interview long before they had the broadcasting rights.
    Yeah, but the Fan took the Jerry and Wade interviews when they got the broadcast rights. They also got Witten. I don't know how we're gonna survive without 'em.

bunghole Genco is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Genco is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Genco is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Genco is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Genco is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Genco is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Genco is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Genco is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Genco is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares?
    Disappointed to hear they got Witten. I'd like to see Bad Radio get Dan Campbell back as a weekly guest. He and Aikman are the best interviews on the Ticket.

asshat Soul Glo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Soul Glo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Soul Glo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Soul Glo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Soul Glo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Soul Glo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Soul Glo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Soul Glo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Soul Glo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Soul Glo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Soul Glo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Soul Glo's Avatar
    if i am not mistaken, they replaced Witted with Bradie James for a weekly show

asshat mdmost might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mdmost might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mdmost might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mdmost might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mdmost might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mdmost might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mdmost might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mdmost might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mdmost might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mdmost might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mdmost might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mdmost's Avatar
    They need a Marty B show.

Quote Originally Posted by mdmost
    Did you hear the E-Brake? Kip Keino would be a better interview.

Quote Originally Posted by Genco
    Did you hear the E-Brake? Kip Keino would be a better interview.
    Get him when he's not playing cards and he's gold.

Get him when he's not playing cards and he's gold.
    Bob: Where were we Marty?

Dan: I think he had a 9.

asshat NOMAAA grows his own roses NOMAAA grows his own roses NOMAAA grows his own roses NOMAAA grows his own roses NOMAAA grows his own roses NOMAAA grows his own roses NOMAAA grows his own roses NOMAAA grows his own roses NOMAAA grows his own roses NOMAAA grows his own roses NOMAAA grows his own roses NOMAAA's Avatar
    $#@! the hardline. corby is tripe. grubes and big dumb danny make that show.

Dayman !

bunghole Grubes slams and goes hard. Grubes slams and goes hard. Grubes slams and goes hard. Grubes slams and goes hard. Grubes slams and goes hard. Grubes slams and goes hard. Grubes slams and goes hard. Grubes slams and goes hard. Grubes slams and goes hard. Grubes slams and goes hard. Grubes slams and goes hard.
    Not saying, just saying...Football Theater 1310 might or might not be happening during the season opener.

asshat Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Grubes
    Not saying, just saying...Football Theater 1310 might or might not be happening during the season opener.
    it moved

asshat Sparky slams and goes hard. Sparky slams and goes hard. Sparky slams and goes hard. Sparky slams and goes hard. Sparky slams and goes hard. Sparky slams and goes hard. Sparky slams and goes hard. Sparky slams and goes hard. Sparky slams and goes hard. Sparky slams and goes hard. Sparky slams and goes hard. Sparky's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Grubes

asshat NOMAAA grows his own roses NOMAAA grows his own roses NOMAAA grows his own roses NOMAAA grows his own roses NOMAAA grows his own roses NOMAAA grows his own roses NOMAAA grows his own roses NOMAAA grows his own roses NOMAAA grows his own roses NOMAAA grows his own roses NOMAAA grows his own roses NOMAAA's Avatar
    easily one of the best days of the ticket. last time (maybe the only time????) was dan, gordon and little girl greggo was it not?

Quote Originally Posted by NOMAAA
    easily one of the best days of the ticket. last time (maybe the only time????) was dan, gordon and little girl greggo was it not?
    I remember it being done twice...George, Greggo, Gordon on one, and Mike, Corby, Craig on the other. If there was another, I don't recall Bob or Dan being involved.

it was george, not dan. thats right.

Eggcellent.

asshat Soul Glo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Soul Glo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Soul Glo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Soul Glo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Soul Glo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Soul Glo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Soul Glo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Soul Glo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Soul Glo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Soul Glo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Soul Glo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Soul Glo's Avatar
    if it includes Gordo, excellent.

if it does not include Gordo, not quite as excellent

if it includes Grubes on the board doing drops, then allsome.

i would like Jub Jub (stability), Gordo (reckless abandon), and Corby (in between), with Danny "directing" and Grubes on the board.

Please make this happen. If it doesn't Grubes, I promise my little friend, I will give you no funeral.

I'll definitely be on the board for it. No word on hosts yet. I just heard the first rumblings about this today. Will try to update as I get more info, but I'm sure we'll be promoting the hell out of this soon...

asshat u2-horn grows his own roses u2-horn grows his own roses u2-horn grows his own roses u2-horn grows his own roses u2-horn grows his own roses u2-horn grows his own roses u2-horn grows his own roses u2-horn grows his own roses u2-horn grows his own roses u2-horn grows his own roses u2-horn grows his own roses u2-horn's Avatar
    Tune in next Wednesday for an IMPORTANT STATION ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!

Hey Grubes. Can you get Gordo and Corby to start doing the Rant again on Saturday mornings.

asshat Jame Gumb grows his own roses Jame Gumb grows his own roses Jame Gumb grows his own roses Jame Gumb grows his own roses Jame Gumb grows his own roses Jame Gumb grows his own roses Jame Gumb grows his own roses Jame Gumb grows his own roses Jame Gumb grows his own roses Jame Gumb grows his own roses Jame Gumb grows his own roses Jame Gumb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by u2-horn
    Breaking News. We've just learned that Michael Jackson is dead at the age of 50.

asshat Jame Gumb grows his own roses Jame Gumb grows his own roses Jame Gumb grows his own roses Jame Gumb grows his own roses Jame Gumb grows his own roses Jame Gumb grows his own roses Jame Gumb grows his own roses Jame Gumb grows his own roses Jame Gumb grows his own roses Jame Gumb grows his own roses Jame Gumb grows his own roses Jame Gumb's Avatar

asshat Saint Austin can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Saint Austin can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Saint Austin can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Saint Austin can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Saint Austin can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Saint Austin can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Saint Austin can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Saint Austin can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Saint Austin can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Saint Austin can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Saint Austin can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Saint Austin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by u2-horn
    So, tomorrow's the big day?

asshat C-Man grows his own roses C-Man grows his own roses C-Man grows his own roses C-Man grows his own roses C-Man grows his own roses C-Man grows his own roses C-Man grows his own roses C-Man grows his own roses C-Man grows his own roses C-Man grows his own roses C-Man grows his own roses C-Man's Avatar
    BaD Radio has Jan from THE OFFICE in studio. She's going to the Rangers game tonight. Dan nearly won the E Brake of the Year by asking if she got breast implants like Jan on the show. It was slightly uncomfortable there until Donovan brought everything back online.

"Jan" just sang her BaD Radio liner. Painful.

one time dealer CBT is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. CBT is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. CBT is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. CBT is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. CBT is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. CBT is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. CBT is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. CBT is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. CBT is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. CBT is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. CBT is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. CBT's Avatar
    haha yea it was. Grubes is definitely using that later.

asshat Saint Austin can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Saint Austin can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Saint Austin can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Saint Austin can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Saint Austin can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Saint Austin can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Saint Austin can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Saint Austin can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Saint Austin can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Saint Austin can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Saint Austin can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Saint Austin's Avatar
    Grubes, please save us from another boring, drop-less Wade conference.

Drops please.

"Surprise, I'm here!"

that was allsome. right as Corby was defending watching Vikings football over baseball, and the boys were getting into it, BOOM!

as for Football Theater 1310, sounds like there might be some legal issues. fear that The Fan or somebody will issue a cease & desist if The Ticket "broadcasts" the game when The Fan has exclusive rights. interesting.

asshat u2-horn grows his own roses u2-horn grows his own roses u2-horn grows his own roses u2-horn grows his own roses u2-horn grows his own roses u2-horn grows his own roses u2-horn grows his own roses u2-horn grows his own roses u2-horn grows his own roses u2-horn grows his own roses u2-horn grows his own roses u2-horn's Avatar
    I heard a tease for it today.

if i remember right, which i have already proved i dont, wasnt it on a pretty good sized delay last time?

if i remember right, which i have already proved i dont, wasnt it on a pretty good sized delay last time?
    Haha...I think it was on a 2-4 second delay for the most part. We'd bump it up or down throughout the game, but I can't remember the reason why.

They did it before when KRLD was the official station and had no legal issues. As long as they aren't broadcasting the actual game sound, they should be fine. ESPN Radio usually does running commentary on games and doesn't get sued.

Grubes FTW! that might be my favorite drop ever. greggo's "have another Marlboro Red, bitch."

FYI: Big Dumb Danny Balis's solo album dropped Tuesday. You can get it at Good Records and on iTunes. (Speaking of the latter, looks like the P1's have already infiltrated the comments section -- it's got 4.5 stars off 24 reviews, including one that is simply titled "I've got a flask in my car if you guys want to join me for an after-hours drink." Another 5-star rating titled "I like steak" reads "If you like steak, you'll like this record." Another says, "This is a great album. Play it again." And, lastly, another 5-star rater simply writes out Greggo's infamous David Kunkle "interview.")

Anyway, I heard part of one song before I had to head into the house after work. It sounds pretty good and I'll probably get it to support Danny, though it's awful hard for me to get away from thinking this-is-the-guy-that-does-all-the-funny-songs-on-The-Ticket ... his "What's On Mike's Mind?" songs are $#@!ing hilarious and it's hard for me to get past that.

It's hard for me to take Danny seriously given how he $#@!s on everyone else's music. It sounds good but his smugness is so off putting.

asshat HornMafia is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? HornMafia is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? HornMafia is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? HornMafia is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? HornMafia is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? HornMafia is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? HornMafia's Avatar
    Wednesdays at 12:10

Though I wonder if this returns after last week's disaster. I thought for sure they were just going to hang up on him.

It's hard for me to take Danny seriously given how he $#@!s on everyone else's music. It sounds good but his smugness is so off putting.
    He's not as smug as NOMAAA when it comes to music. I kid, I kid.

Quote Originally Posted by C-Man
    It sounds pretty good and I'll probably get it to support Danny, though it's awful hard for me to get away from thinking this-is-the-guy-that-does-all-the-funny-songs-on-The-Ticket ... his "What's On Mike's Mind?" songs are $#@!ing hilarious and it's hard for me to get past that.
    I tuned into the Hardline as they were in the middle of playing one of the songs yesterday, and I had the same problem. It sounded like a good old school country song, but I kept waiting for it to turn into a bit. Even after I caught on, I still kept expecting Acoustic Douche to show up.

Quote Originally Posted by C-Man
    He's not as smug as NOMAAA when it comes to music. I kid, I kid.
    my ass. danny is the smuggest of the smug. doesnt even give most stuff a chance. feel like he is one of those guys that only likes stuff if he discovers it and if he doesnt he says it sucks without giving it a chance. he is my leader.

my ass. danny is the smuggest of the smug. doesnt even give most stuff a chance. feel like he is one of those guys that only likes stuff if he discovers it and if he doesnt he says it sucks without giving it a chance. he is my leader.
    Danny likes Radiohead so he's OK in my book.

+ Reply to Thread