Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Did You Know?

possible cretin

hitbyatrain Shaggy Gold Club hitbyatrain Shaggy Gold Club hitbyatrain Shaggy Gold Club hitbyatrain Shaggy Gold Club hitbyatrain Shaggy Gold Club hitbyatrain Shaggy Gold Club hitbyatrain Shaggy Gold Club hitbyatrain Shaggy Gold Club hitbyatrain Shaggy Gold Club hitbyatrain Shaggy Gold Club hitbyatrain Shaggy Gold Club hitbyatrain's Avatar

Did You Know?

If you haven't seen the "Shift Happens" video in this thread, watch that first, if you want some context.

PO1D happens:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1mrD-WM0mA[/youtube]

asshat Llano Estacado might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Llano Estacado might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Llano Estacado might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Llano Estacado might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Llano Estacado might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Llano Estacado might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Llano Estacado might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Llano Estacado might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Llano Estacado might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Llano Estacado might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Llano Estacado might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Llano Estacado's Avatar
    On a has-been planet orbited by a cold, indifferent sun
    The coonass next to me is wondering why im busting a gut laughing at a power point.

asshat Eastwood22 Shaggy Gold Club Eastwood22 Shaggy Gold Club Eastwood22 Shaggy Gold Club Eastwood22 Shaggy Gold Club Eastwood22 Shaggy Gold Club Eastwood22 Shaggy Gold Club Eastwood22 Shaggy Gold Club Eastwood22 Shaggy Gold Club Eastwood22 Shaggy Gold Club Eastwood22 Shaggy Gold Club Eastwood22 Shaggy Gold Club Eastwood22's Avatar
    8 minutes and 8 seconds of my life very well spent

Well. $#@!ing. Done. Sir.

Edit: My office neighbor kept asking me if I was okay because I was trying as hard as possible to not just bust out laughing.

Who made that, train? That is $#@!ing genius.

Brav $#@!ING o

possible cretin

hitbyatrain Shaggy Gold Club hitbyatrain Shaggy Gold Club hitbyatrain Shaggy Gold Club hitbyatrain Shaggy Gold Club hitbyatrain Shaggy Gold Club hitbyatrain Shaggy Gold Club hitbyatrain Shaggy Gold Club hitbyatrain Shaggy Gold Club hitbyatrain Shaggy Gold Club hitbyatrain Shaggy Gold Club hitbyatrain Shaggy Gold Club hitbyatrain's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonestarman
    I had a hand in it, but it was a very small hand. The person who did 98% of it has not yet chosen to reveal his name.

asshat Eastwood22 Shaggy Gold Club Eastwood22 Shaggy Gold Club Eastwood22 Shaggy Gold Club Eastwood22 Shaggy Gold Club Eastwood22 Shaggy Gold Club Eastwood22 Shaggy Gold Club Eastwood22 Shaggy Gold Club Eastwood22 Shaggy Gold Club Eastwood22 Shaggy Gold Club Eastwood22 Shaggy Gold Club Eastwood22 Shaggy Gold Club Eastwood22's Avatar
    jt, possibly?

Either way, you both get a beer...

asshat texdude2006 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. texdude2006 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. texdude2006 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. texdude2006 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. texdude2006 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. texdude2006 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. texdude2006 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. texdude2006 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. texdude2006 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. texdude2006 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. texdude2006 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. texdude2006's Avatar
    BRAFUCKINGVO!

Quote Originally Posted by hitbyatrain
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonestarman
    I had a hand in it, but it was a very small hand. The person who did 98% of it has not yet chosen to reveal his name.
    If this thread doesn't end up in classics the whole board should be abolished.

asshat Snow Dog grows his own roses Snow Dog grows his own roses Snow Dog grows his own roses Snow Dog grows his own roses Snow Dog grows his own roses Snow Dog grows his own roses Snow Dog grows his own roses Snow Dog grows his own roses Snow Dog grows his own roses Snow Dog grows his own roses Snow Dog grows his own roses Snow Dog's Avatar
    Somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert

Holy $#@! that's $#@!ing awesome!!

asshat NorthLoop has a gigantic e-peen. NorthLoop has a gigantic e-peen. NorthLoop has a gigantic e-peen. NorthLoop has a gigantic e-peen. NorthLoop has a gigantic e-peen. NorthLoop has a gigantic e-peen. NorthLoop has a gigantic e-peen. NorthLoop has a gigantic e-peen. NorthLoop has a gigantic e-peen. NorthLoop has a gigantic e-peen. NorthLoop has a gigantic e-peen. NorthLoop's Avatar
    "Macanudo will get divorced online" LMAO

That was $#@!ing magnificent. Holy $#@! that was funny.

asshat orange_xpress grows his own roses orange_xpress grows his own roses orange_xpress grows his own roses orange_xpress grows his own roses orange_xpress grows his own roses orange_xpress grows his own roses orange_xpress grows his own roses orange_xpress grows his own roses orange_xpress grows his own roses orange_xpress grows his own roses orange_xpress grows his own roses orange_xpress's Avatar
    Nice work, sir!

asshat bigsteve041 grows his own roses bigsteve041 grows his own roses bigsteve041 grows his own roses bigsteve041 grows his own roses bigsteve041 grows his own roses bigsteve041 grows his own roses bigsteve041 grows his own roses bigsteve041 grows his own roses bigsteve041 grows his own roses bigsteve041 grows his own roses bigsteve041 grows his own roses
    Out-$#@!in-standing

asshat Longhorn Al is a rep whore. Longhorn Al is a rep whore. Longhorn Al is a rep whore. Longhorn Al is a rep whore. Longhorn Al is a rep whore. Longhorn Al is a rep whore. Longhorn Al is a rep whore. Longhorn Al is a rep whore. Longhorn Al is a rep whore. Longhorn Al is a rep whore. Longhorn Al is a rep whore. Longhorn Al's Avatar
    I can't wait till I'm at home and able to watch whatever this is.

bunghole astock slams and goes hard. astock slams and goes hard. astock slams and goes hard. astock slams and goes hard. astock slams and goes hard. astock slams and goes hard. astock slams and goes hard. astock slams and goes hard. astock slams and goes hard. astock slams and goes hard. astock slams and goes hard. astock's Avatar
    Well done. With this new info should I be concerned enough to lock my door?

asshat crazyhornsfan slams and goes hard. crazyhornsfan slams and goes hard. crazyhornsfan slams and goes hard. crazyhornsfan slams and goes hard. crazyhornsfan slams and goes hard. crazyhornsfan slams and goes hard. crazyhornsfan slams and goes hard. crazyhornsfan slams and goes hard. crazyhornsfan slams and goes hard. crazyhornsfan slams and goes hard. crazyhornsfan slams and goes hard. crazyhornsfan's Avatar

I am in tears from laughing so hard. This $#@! belongs at the top of the classics.

bunghole LonghornLib is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? LonghornLib's Avatar
    FANTASTIC!!! Man I love the interim for Capitol staff!!!

some dude did not make this, but enjoyed it A LOT!

dipshit rockinruthman is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? rockinruthman is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? rockinruthman is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? rockinruthman is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? rockinruthman is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares?
    Brilliant.

Cowboys and Texans fan ! tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt's Avatar
    Out $#@!ing standing !

Very well done.

asshat MoJames is a rep whore. MoJames is a rep whore. MoJames is a rep whore. MoJames is a rep whore. MoJames is a rep whore. MoJames is a rep whore. MoJames is a rep whore. MoJames is a rep whore. MoJames is a rep whore. MoJames is a rep whore. MoJames is a rep whore. MoJames's Avatar
    Name this country.

India.

Fantastic.

I can't wait to watch this.

asshat AstroHorn2001 slams and goes hard. AstroHorn2001 slams and goes hard. AstroHorn2001 slams and goes hard. AstroHorn2001 slams and goes hard. AstroHorn2001 slams and goes hard. AstroHorn2001 slams and goes hard. AstroHorn2001 slams and goes hard. AstroHorn2001 slams and goes hard. AstroHorn2001 slams and goes hard. AstroHorn2001 slams and goes hard. AstroHorn2001 slams and goes hard. AstroHorn2001's Avatar
    That's a textbook definition of a classic post. Out-$#@!ing-standing.

asshat chillywillywall slams and goes hard. chillywillywall slams and goes hard. chillywillywall slams and goes hard. chillywillywall slams and goes hard. chillywillywall slams and goes hard. chillywillywall slams and goes hard. chillywillywall slams and goes hard. chillywillywall slams and goes hard. chillywillywall slams and goes hard. chillywillywall slams and goes hard. chillywillywall slams and goes hard. chillywillywall's Avatar

asshat LonghornSean can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LonghornSean can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LonghornSean can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LonghornSean can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LonghornSean can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LonghornSean can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LonghornSean can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LonghornSean can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LonghornSean can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LonghornSean can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LonghornSean can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LonghornSean's Avatar
    Two thumbs up!

That was amazing.

But I think we need someone to double check those facts.

And I know just the guy, he is both an expert on everything, and himself especially.

Seleccion Suprema No. 1 Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo's Avatar
    Outfuckingstanding.

Very nice.

asshat spankytoes Shaggy Gold Club spankytoes Shaggy Gold Club spankytoes Shaggy Gold Club spankytoes Shaggy Gold Club spankytoes Shaggy Gold Club spankytoes Shaggy Gold Club spankytoes Shaggy Gold Club spankytoes Shaggy Gold Club spankytoes Shaggy Gold Club spankytoes Shaggy Gold Club spankytoes Shaggy Gold Club spankytoes's Avatar
    Texas Turncoat in Manhattan & Humblebragging Travel Douche
    I spewed water on my screen. You sir are aces

asshat staley slams and goes hard. staley slams and goes hard. staley slams and goes hard. staley slams and goes hard. staley slams and goes hard. staley slams and goes hard. staley slams and goes hard. staley slams and goes hard. staley slams and goes hard. staley slams and goes hard. staley slams and goes hard.
    I haven't laughed this hard in months. That is one of the funniest things I've ever seen on the internet. Great work. I owe Hit, and whoever else a beer.

asshat VoodooChi|d slams and goes hard. VoodooChi|d slams and goes hard. VoodooChi|d slams and goes hard. VoodooChi|d slams and goes hard. VoodooChi|d slams and goes hard. VoodooChi|d slams and goes hard. VoodooChi|d slams and goes hard. VoodooChi|d slams and goes hard. VoodooChi|d slams and goes hard. VoodooChi|d slams and goes hard. VoodooChi|d slams and goes hard. VoodooChi|d's Avatar
    Hahaha greatness

bunghole CrabGrab is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? CrabGrab is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? CrabGrab is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? CrabGrab is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? CrabGrab is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? CrabGrab is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? CrabGrab is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? CrabGrab is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? CrabGrab is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? CrabGrab is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? CrabGrab is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares?

bunghole Evil Beaver is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Evil Beaver is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Evil Beaver is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Evil Beaver is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Evil Beaver is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Evil Beaver is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares?
    I'm in a conference room working with 8 other people and they're all wondering wtf I'm laughing my $#@! off.

This is going to get me in trouble soon.

bunghole 96 Buff is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? 96 Buff is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? 96 Buff is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? 96 Buff is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? 96 Buff is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? 96 Buff's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MoJames
    Name this country.

India.

Fantastic.
    Agreed. Hilarious!

asshat Longhorn Al is a rep whore. Longhorn Al is a rep whore. Longhorn Al is a rep whore. Longhorn Al is a rep whore. Longhorn Al is a rep whore. Longhorn Al is a rep whore. Longhorn Al is a rep whore. Longhorn Al is a rep whore. Longhorn Al is a rep whore. Longhorn Al is a rep whore. Longhorn Al is a rep whore. Longhorn Al's Avatar
    holy $#@!! that was worth the wait. hahaha

asshat Blain might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Blain might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Blain might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Blain might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Blain might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Blain might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Blain might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Blain might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Blain might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Blain might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Blain might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Blain's Avatar
    Kindle!

asshat carrera slams and goes hard. carrera slams and goes hard. carrera slams and goes hard. carrera slams and goes hard. carrera slams and goes hard. carrera slams and goes hard. carrera slams and goes hard. carrera slams and goes hard. carrera slams and goes hard. carrera slams and goes hard. carrera slams and goes hard. carrera's Avatar
    Can you cite your sources? :)

BOOM MOTHER $#@!ER

bunghole Evil Beaver is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Evil Beaver is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Evil Beaver is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Evil Beaver is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Evil Beaver is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Evil Beaver is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares?
    Po1D:

"World focus of innovation and invention."

Quote Originally Posted by BoomMF
    BOOM MOTHER $#@!ER

WTF?

asshat [censored] is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? [censored] is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? [censored] is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? [censored] is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares?
    Just saw this. $#@!ing EPIC!!!

Cheers man, that was $#@!ing amazing

asshat MilkmanDan Shaggy Gold Club MilkmanDan Shaggy Gold Club MilkmanDan Shaggy Gold Club MilkmanDan Shaggy Gold Club MilkmanDan Shaggy Gold Club MilkmanDan Shaggy Gold Club MilkmanDan Shaggy Gold Club MilkmanDan Shaggy Gold Club MilkmanDan Shaggy Gold Club MilkmanDan Shaggy Gold Club MilkmanDan Shaggy Gold Club MilkmanDan's Avatar

asshat Ankf00 slams and goes hard. Ankf00 slams and goes hard. Ankf00 slams and goes hard. Ankf00 slams and goes hard. Ankf00 slams and goes hard. Ankf00 slams and goes hard. Ankf00 slams and goes hard. Ankf00 slams and goes hard. Ankf00 slams and goes hard. Ankf00 slams and goes hard. Ankf00 slams and goes hard. Ankf00's Avatar

asshat 4UT slams and goes hard. 4UT slams and goes hard. 4UT slams and goes hard. 4UT slams and goes hard. 4UT slams and goes hard. 4UT slams and goes hard. 4UT slams and goes hard. 4UT slams and goes hard. 4UT slams and goes hard. 4UT slams and goes hard. 4UT slams and goes hard. 4UT's Avatar
    That is outstanding! The person(s) responsible need to step forward and accept their award.

Someone made that fast. It was only yesterday that the "shift happens" vid was posted!

Head White Devil rage-a-holic might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? rage-a-holic might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? rage-a-holic might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? rage-a-holic might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? rage-a-holic might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? rage-a-holic might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? rage-a-holic might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? rage-a-holic might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? rage-a-holic might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? rage-a-holic might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? rage-a-holic might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? rage-a-holic's Avatar
    I'd like to see a segment about breaking and entering, ninja skills and sledgehammer murder. Allsome nonetheless.

asshat DAGMAR can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DAGMAR can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DAGMAR can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DAGMAR can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DAGMAR can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DAGMAR can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DAGMAR can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DAGMAR can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DAGMAR can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DAGMAR can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DAGMAR can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DAGMAR's Avatar
    Now thats some solid research

Closed Thread