+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The second-greatest Peanuts strip of all time... of all time

asshat Rimbo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rimbo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rimbo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rimbo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rimbo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rimbo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rimbo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rimbo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rimbo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rimbo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rimbo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rimbo's Avatar

The second-greatest Peanuts strip of all time... of all time

Every sports fan knows this feeling.

(The greatest is the one that was made one month later.)

if you don't know what this is about

Yeah, it's not football, but how many of us were saying a year ago, "If only Gideon had caught that ball???"

asshat Bookman is a rep whore. Bookman is a rep whore. Bookman is a rep whore. Bookman is a rep whore. Bookman is a rep whore. Bookman is a rep whore. Bookman is a rep whore. Bookman is a rep whore. Bookman is a rep whore. Bookman is a rep whore. Bookman is a rep whore.
    On Montague Street in a basement down the stairs.
    Three years later, he helped the Giants to the 1962 World Series against the New York Yankees. Perhaps McCovey's best-known moment in baseball came in the bottom of the 9th of Game 7, with 2 outs and the Giants trailing 1-0. With Willie Mays on second base and Matty Alou on third, any base hit would likely have won the championship for the Giants. McCovey scorched a hard line drive that was snared by the Yankees' second baseman Bobby Richardson, ending the series with a Yankees' win. That would turn out to be the closest McCovey would get to playing on a world championship team.

asshat BEHorn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? BEHorn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? BEHorn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? BEHorn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? BEHorn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? BEHorn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? BEHorn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? BEHorn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? BEHorn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? BEHorn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? BEHorn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares?
    Waiting for the 4th-down measurement vs USC
    That guy was a genius.

asshat TrashMaster G grows his own roses TrashMaster G grows his own roses TrashMaster G grows his own roses TrashMaster G grows his own roses TrashMaster G grows his own roses TrashMaster G grows his own roses TrashMaster G grows his own roses TrashMaster G grows his own roses TrashMaster G grows his own roses TrashMaster G grows his own roses TrashMaster G grows his own roses TrashMaster G's Avatar
    OK, I'll bite.... Second???

asshat BEHorn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? BEHorn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? BEHorn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? BEHorn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? BEHorn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? BEHorn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? BEHorn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? BEHorn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? BEHorn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? BEHorn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? BEHorn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares?
    Quote Originally Posted by TrashMaster G
    Anything with Snoopy on the Sopwith Camel.

asshat Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey's Avatar
    The nurturing biosphere of the mothership.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrashMaster G
    The next month, on January 28, 1963, Charlie Brown and Linus are again brooding before Charlie Brown exclaims "Why couldn't McCovey have hit the ball even two feet higher?"

asshat Texas Dan is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Texas Dan is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Texas Dan is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Texas Dan is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Texas Dan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BEHorn
    Anything with Snoopy on the Sopwith Camel.]
    I figured Lucy and the football would be #1.

Re: The second-greatest Peanuts strip of all time... of all

Quote Originally Posted by DuckHorn
    Someone please delete this crappy thread. BL? Thanks!
    You, sir, are clearly a Satan-worshipping communist pedophile.

asshat Rimbo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rimbo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rimbo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rimbo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rimbo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rimbo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rimbo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rimbo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rimbo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rimbo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rimbo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rimbo's Avatar
    Only reason for the strip right now is that the reprint occurred right now.

Me? Aggy? Oh puhleeze.

+ Reply to Thread