+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Another Plane Crash - TransAsia Air - over 45 Dead

asshat phdhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? phdhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? phdhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? phdhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? phdhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? phdhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? phdhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? phdhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? phdhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? phdhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? phdhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? phdhorn's Avatar

Another Plane Crash - TransAsia Air - over 45 Dead

At least 47 people were feared dead after a TransAsia Airways plane crashed Wednesday while trying to make an emergency landing in stormy weather in the Penghu Islands off the coast of Taiwan.

Taiwan had been suffering strong winds and torrential rains Wednesday from Typhoon Matmo.

Taiwan's Transport Minister Yeh Kuang-shih, who said 47 people were feared dead, was quoted by the government's Central News Agency as saying another 11 people were injured after the ATR-72 aircraft crashed outside the airport in Xixi village while attempting a second landing.

Yeh said flight carried 58 passengers and crew members. CNA agency, quoting a local fire brigade chief, had initially reported the death toll at 51.

Flight GE222 was flying from Kaohsiung, a major city on the east coast of Taiwan's main island, to Magong, one of two airports on Penghu Island, which is located halfway between the Chinese mainland and Taiwan in the Taiwan Strait.

The Taiwan News reports that aircraft took off more than 90 minutes late because of the poor weather and the pilot reportedly asked to wait until 7:06 p.m. before being allowed to land.

The plane slammed into the ground in the village, setting fire to at least two houses. Photos in the local media from the crash site showed a handful of firefighters using flashlights to look at wreckage in the darkness.

Taiwanese media identified the pilot as 60-year-old Lee Yi-liang and his co-pilot as Chiang Kuan-hsing, 39, and said each had flown over 20,000 hours, according to Taiwan News.

Although the center of Typhoon Matmo had already swept through the islands, heavy rain and strong winds from the system continued to batter the area.

A radar image from the moment of the plane crash showed heavy rain over the area, AccuWeather reports.

CNN International meteorologist Brandon Miller reported that the storm brought 10 inches of rain in the area and winds up to 47 mph.

Airports in the adjacent mainland Chinese province of Fujian had canceled flights and trains ahead of Matmo's arrival.
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/w...rash/13036929/

What the $#@! can you say?

asshat NorthLoop might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? NorthLoop might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? NorthLoop might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? NorthLoop might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? NorthLoop might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? NorthLoop might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? NorthLoop might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? NorthLoop might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? NorthLoop might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? NorthLoop might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? NorthLoop might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? NorthLoop's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by phdhorn View Post

Don't fly over warzones or into typhoons.

asshat phdhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? phdhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? phdhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? phdhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? phdhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? phdhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? phdhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? phdhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? phdhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? phdhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? phdhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? phdhorn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthLoop View Post
    Don't fly over warzones or into typhoons.
    Well okay, you can say that, yeah, alright, got it, but what else can you say?

asshat Leeroy Jenkins Shaggy Gold Club Leeroy Jenkins Shaggy Gold Club Leeroy Jenkins Shaggy Gold Club Leeroy Jenkins Shaggy Gold Club Leeroy Jenkins Shaggy Gold Club Leeroy Jenkins Shaggy Gold Club Leeroy Jenkins Shaggy Gold Club Leeroy Jenkins Shaggy Gold Club Leeroy Jenkins Shaggy Gold Club Leeroy Jenkins Shaggy Gold Club Leeroy Jenkins Shaggy Gold Club Leeroy Jenkins's Avatar
    Dumb $#@!ing pilots.

bunghole ShouldaMarriedAStripper grows his own roses ShouldaMarriedAStripper grows his own roses ShouldaMarriedAStripper grows his own roses ShouldaMarriedAStripper grows his own roses ShouldaMarriedAStripper grows his own roses ShouldaMarriedAStripper grows his own roses ShouldaMarriedAStripper grows his own roses ShouldaMarriedAStripper grows his own roses ShouldaMarriedAStripper grows his own roses ShouldaMarriedAStripper grows his own roses ShouldaMarriedAStripper grows his own roses ShouldaMarriedAStripper's Avatar
    60 year old pilot with >20k hours and he's still flying ATRs instead of heavies? Doesn't inspire confidence in his proficiency. Or maybe he just sucked at kissing ass and playing politics with management.

Hate to see what the flight attendants were like on an airline called TransAsia.

TransAsia's third hull loss.

asshat TOR GORN TOR GORN TOR GORN TOR GORN TOR GORN TOR GORN TOR GORN TOR GORN TOR GORN TOR GORN TOR GORN TOR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by po elvis View Post
    Hate to see what the flight attendants were like on an airline called TransAsia.
    Right now, probably look like pulled pork.

asshat lonestarguido can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. lonestarguido can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. lonestarguido can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. lonestarguido can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. lonestarguido can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. lonestarguido can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. lonestarguido can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. lonestarguido can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. lonestarguido can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. lonestarguido can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. lonestarguido can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. lonestarguido's Avatar
    dear lord...insurance policies in the asia aircraft game must not be looking so hot.

asshat ihateowho Shaggy Gold Club ihateowho Shaggy Gold Club ihateowho Shaggy Gold Club ihateowho Shaggy Gold Club ihateowho Shaggy Gold Club ihateowho Shaggy Gold Club ihateowho Shaggy Gold Club ihateowho Shaggy Gold Club ihateowho Shaggy Gold Club ihateowho Shaggy Gold Club ihateowho Shaggy Gold Club ihateowho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by po elvis View Post

asshat tjhooker grows his own roses tjhooker grows his own roses tjhooker grows his own roses tjhooker grows his own roses tjhooker grows his own roses tjhooker grows his own roses tjhooker grows his own roses tjhooker grows his own roses tjhooker grows his own roses tjhooker grows his own roses tjhooker grows his own roses tjhooker's Avatar
    Did it go down over Macho Grande?

Jerkass next2naus is a rep whore. next2naus is a rep whore. next2naus is a rep whore. next2naus is a rep whore. next2naus is a rep whore. next2naus is a rep whore. next2naus is a rep whore. next2naus is a rep whore. next2naus is a rep whore. next2naus is a rep whore. next2naus is a rep whore.
    I'm from the, uh, Confidential Committee on Moral Abuses
    Quote Originally Posted by ihateowho View Post
    lock it

asshat Fuck Greg Davis Shaggy Gold Club Fuck Greg Davis Shaggy Gold Club Fuck Greg Davis Shaggy Gold Club Fuck Greg Davis Shaggy Gold Club Fuck Greg Davis Shaggy Gold Club Fuck Greg Davis Shaggy Gold Club Fuck Greg Davis Shaggy Gold Club Fuck Greg Davis Shaggy Gold Club Fuck Greg Davis Shaggy Gold Club Fuck Greg Davis Shaggy Gold Club Fuck Greg Davis Shaggy Gold Club Fuck Greg Davis's Avatar
    TransAsia, the airline of choice for knox.

Reppin' errrybody in here CheeseWeasel Shaggy Gold Club CheeseWeasel Shaggy Gold Club CheeseWeasel Shaggy Gold Club CheeseWeasel Shaggy Gold Club CheeseWeasel Shaggy Gold Club CheeseWeasel Shaggy Gold Club CheeseWeasel Shaggy Gold Club CheeseWeasel Shaggy Gold Club CheeseWeasel Shaggy Gold Club CheeseWeasel Shaggy Gold Club CheeseWeasel Shaggy Gold Club CheeseWeasel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by phdhorn View Post

Ho Li Fuk?

asshat BA93 grows his own roses BA93 grows his own roses BA93 grows his own roses BA93 grows his own roses BA93 grows his own roses BA93 grows his own roses BA93 grows his own roses BA93 grows his own roses BA93 grows his own roses BA93 grows his own roses BA93 grows his own roses
    The CNN air safety "experts" are buying extra houses this year based on all of the airtime they are getting.

+ Reply to Thread