+ Reply to Thread
Page 449 of 1125 FirstFirst ... 349 399 439 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 459 499 549 949 ... LastLast
Results 22,401 to 22,450 of 56236

Thread: Post a pic that makes you lol

dipshit cats2win is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? cats2win is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? cats2win is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? cats2win is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? cats2win is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? cats2win is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? cats2win is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? cats2win is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? cats2win is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? cats2win is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? cats2win is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? cats2win's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by judge roybeanbag View Post
    lol at his facebook page:

My guess is that this kid has never had his ass whipped by his parents.

asshat Hogssmellgood can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Hogssmellgood can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Hogssmellgood can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Hogssmellgood can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Hogssmellgood can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Hogssmellgood can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Hogssmellgood can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Hogssmellgood can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Hogssmellgood can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Hogssmellgood can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Hogssmellgood can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Hogssmellgood's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Gideon View Post
    Bricks were shat.

asshat Jeevsie can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Jeevsie can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Jeevsie can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Jeevsie can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Jeevsie can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Jeevsie can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Jeevsie can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Jeevsie can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Jeevsie can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Jeevsie can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Jeevsie can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Jeevsie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jersey Man10 View Post
    $#@!ing lol'd
    Just one posrep is all it takes to get me to say it was an original.

Banned Longhorn_Fan68 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhorn_Fan68 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhorn_Fan68 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhorn_Fan68 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhorn_Fan68 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhorn_Fan68 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhorn_Fan68 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhorn_Fan68 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhorn_Fan68 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhorn_Fan68 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhorn_Fan68 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeevsie View Post
    Just one posrep is all it takes to get me to say it was an original.
    slut

asshat Bolverk might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Bolverk might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Bolverk might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Bolverk might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Bolverk might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Bolverk might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Bolverk might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Bolverk might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Bolverk might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Bolverk might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Bolverk might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Bolverk's Avatar
    Knew something was there but couldn't tell what it was. Had to copy/paste this into PowerPoint, then increase the brightness & sharpness by 40% to see it.

asshat beer Shaggy Gold Club beer Shaggy Gold Club beer Shaggy Gold Club beer Shaggy Gold Club beer Shaggy Gold Club beer Shaggy Gold Club beer Shaggy Gold Club beer Shaggy Gold Club beer Shaggy Gold Club beer Shaggy Gold Club beer Shaggy Gold Club beer's Avatar
    Greater than 300 yards from an elementary school

asshat beer Shaggy Gold Club beer Shaggy Gold Club beer Shaggy Gold Club beer Shaggy Gold Club beer Shaggy Gold Club beer Shaggy Gold Club beer Shaggy Gold Club beer Shaggy Gold Club beer Shaggy Gold Club beer Shaggy Gold Club beer Shaggy Gold Club beer's Avatar

Usually Posts GIFs hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785's Avatar
    Jesus.

asshat It's Tyrone can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. It's Tyrone can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. It's Tyrone can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. It's Tyrone can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. It's Tyrone can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. It's Tyrone can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. It's Tyrone can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. It's Tyrone can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. It's Tyrone can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. It's Tyrone can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. It's Tyrone can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. It's Tyrone's Avatar
    In the spirit of things.

Banned Longhorn_Fan68 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhorn_Fan68 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhorn_Fan68 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhorn_Fan68 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhorn_Fan68 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhorn_Fan68 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhorn_Fan68 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhorn_Fan68 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhorn_Fan68 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhorn_Fan68 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhorn_Fan68 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge?
    this page took a turn for the $#@!ty

asshat NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX's Avatar
    Jesus built my car. Its a love affair. Mainly Jesus and my hot rod.

bunghole McCoy's_Mustache slams and goes hard. McCoy's_Mustache slams and goes hard. McCoy's_Mustache slams and goes hard. McCoy's_Mustache slams and goes hard. McCoy's_Mustache slams and goes hard. McCoy's_Mustache slams and goes hard. McCoy's_Mustache slams and goes hard. McCoy's_Mustache slams and goes hard. McCoy's_Mustache slams and goes hard. McCoy's_Mustache slams and goes hard. McCoy's_Mustache slams and goes hard. McCoy's_Mustache's Avatar

beer= the new Roflbox

asshat MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10's Avatar
    False Chip Brown Tweets: http://jizzmop.tumblr.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by hornfan785 View Post

$#@!in win

asshat NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hornfan785 View Post

"One day, I'ma run a legislative office & DJ on the sly. Just you wait, that's how I'll roll."

Saw this yesterday.. The lil genius was easily found and arrested shortly after her tweet:

Quote Originally Posted by tierranieve View Post
    These cracked my $#@! up pretty hard. Some were meh, but some were freaking gold.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/the-2...ook-come-backs
    my favorite

asshat judge roybeanbag might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? judge roybeanbag might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? judge roybeanbag might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? judge roybeanbag might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? judge roybeanbag might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? judge roybeanbag might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? judge roybeanbag might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? judge roybeanbag might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? judge roybeanbag might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? judge roybeanbag might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? judge roybeanbag might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? judge roybeanbag's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ncaafballrox View Post
    "one day, i'ma run a legislative office & dj on the sly. Just you wait, that's how i'll roll."
    iswydt

asshat judge roybeanbag might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? judge roybeanbag might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? judge roybeanbag might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? judge roybeanbag might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? judge roybeanbag might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? judge roybeanbag might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? judge roybeanbag might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? judge roybeanbag might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? judge roybeanbag might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? judge roybeanbag might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? judge roybeanbag might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? judge roybeanbag's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chest Rockwell View Post
    my favorite
    Definitely saving that one. Awesome.

asshat 89Horn slams and goes hard. 89Horn slams and goes hard. 89Horn slams and goes hard. 89Horn slams and goes hard. 89Horn slams and goes hard. 89Horn slams and goes hard. 89Horn slams and goes hard. 89Horn slams and goes hard. 89Horn slams and goes hard. 89Horn slams and goes hard. 89Horn slams and goes hard. 89Horn's Avatar
    He should have smiled, like the girls.

bunghole alphaville is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? alphaville is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? alphaville is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? alphaville is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? alphaville is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? alphaville is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? alphaville's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Suckapuncha View Post
    Full vid.

Quote Originally Posted by Suckapuncha View Post
    Thats begging for the old lady pop up gif.

I draw dicks. No homo. THujone might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? THujone might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? THujone might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? THujone might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? THujone might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? THujone might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? THujone might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? THujone might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? THujone might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? THujone might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? THujone might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? THujone's Avatar

Hipster Renly.

bunghole webbula can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. webbula can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. webbula can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. webbula can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. webbula can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. webbula can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. webbula can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. webbula can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. webbula can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. webbula can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. webbula can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. webbula's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by alphaville View Post
    Full vid.
    Last edited by webbula; 04-25-2012 at 09:46 PM.

You serious, webbula?

asshat DFWBear is a rep whore. DFWBear is a rep whore. DFWBear is a rep whore. DFWBear is a rep whore. DFWBear is a rep whore. DFWBear is a rep whore. DFWBear is a rep whore. DFWBear is a rep whore. DFWBear is a rep whore. DFWBear is a rep whore. DFWBear is a rep whore. DFWBear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tierranieve View Post
    holy $#@!

asshat mileslong Shaggy Gold Club mileslong Shaggy Gold Club mileslong Shaggy Gold Club mileslong Shaggy Gold Club mileslong Shaggy Gold Club mileslong Shaggy Gold Club mileslong Shaggy Gold Club mileslong Shaggy Gold Club mileslong Shaggy Gold Club mileslong Shaggy Gold Club mileslong Shaggy Gold Club mileslong's Avatar

bunghole webbula can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. webbula can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. webbula can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. webbula can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. webbula can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. webbula can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. webbula can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. webbula can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. webbula can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. webbula can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. webbula can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. webbula's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Texaskimo View Post
    You serious, webbula?
    Oh $#@! me with a barb wire broom handle. $#@! Apple and $#@! Ipad. It won't display videos that have been embedded. Go ahead and neg rep me. I'll be sure to forward it to Steve Jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by webbula View Post
    Oh $#@! me with a barb wire broom handle. $#@! Apple and $#@! Ipad. It won't display videos that have been embedded. Go ahead and neg rep me. I'll be sure to forward it to Steve Jobs.
    It's not Apple...

http://www.shaggybevo.com/board/show...=1#post3724312
    Last edited by skipperj; 04-25-2012 at 11:16 PM.

asshat TxArch is a rep whore. TxArch is a rep whore. TxArch is a rep whore. TxArch is a rep whore. TxArch is a rep whore. TxArch is a rep whore. TxArch is a rep whore. TxArch is a rep whore. TxArch is a rep whore. TxArch is a rep whore. TxArch is a rep whore. TxArch's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Longhorn_Fan68 View Post
    this page took a turn for the $#@!ty
    usual suspects.

asshat Prepuce of Doom Shaggy Gold Club Prepuce of Doom Shaggy Gold Club Prepuce of Doom Shaggy Gold Club Prepuce of Doom Shaggy Gold Club Prepuce of Doom Shaggy Gold Club Prepuce of Doom Shaggy Gold Club Prepuce of Doom Shaggy Gold Club Prepuce of Doom Shaggy Gold Club Prepuce of Doom Shaggy Gold Club Prepuce of Doom Shaggy Gold Club Prepuce of Doom Shaggy Gold Club Prepuce of Doom's Avatar
    Happy birthday, Thujone.

asshat Brock Rockswell grows his own roses Brock Rockswell grows his own roses Brock Rockswell grows his own roses Brock Rockswell grows his own roses Brock Rockswell grows his own roses Brock Rockswell grows his own roses Brock Rockswell grows his own roses Brock Rockswell grows his own roses Brock Rockswell grows his own roses Brock Rockswell grows his own roses Brock Rockswell grows his own roses Brock Rockswell's Avatar
    I don't know anything about pokemon, but that being said, this comment is still lol worthy.

asshat EvilCaseMcCoy Shaggy Gold Club EvilCaseMcCoy Shaggy Gold Club EvilCaseMcCoy Shaggy Gold Club EvilCaseMcCoy Shaggy Gold Club EvilCaseMcCoy Shaggy Gold Club EvilCaseMcCoy Shaggy Gold Club EvilCaseMcCoy Shaggy Gold Club EvilCaseMcCoy Shaggy Gold Club EvilCaseMcCoy Shaggy Gold Club EvilCaseMcCoy Shaggy Gold Club EvilCaseMcCoy Shaggy Gold Club EvilCaseMcCoy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brock Rockswell View Post
    I don't know anything about pokemon, but that being said, this comment is still lol worthy.
    Wtf, is a dark pokemon? Is that like a ghost or something?

bunghole Black Gideon can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Black Gideon can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Black Gideon can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Black Gideon can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Black Gideon can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Black Gideon can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Black Gideon can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Black Gideon can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Black Gideon can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Black Gideon can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Black Gideon can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Black Gideon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prepuce of Doom View Post
    Happy birthday, Thujone.

I think this is a re-re-re-repost.

bunghole Black Gideon can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Black Gideon can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Black Gideon can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Black Gideon can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Black Gideon can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Black Gideon can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Black Gideon can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Black Gideon can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Black Gideon can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Black Gideon can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Black Gideon can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Black Gideon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by equinox View Post
    but its relevant in our worship of thujone

Space Cadet RamjetFDO GORN RamjetFDO GORN RamjetFDO GORN RamjetFDO GORN RamjetFDO GORN RamjetFDO GORN RamjetFDO GORN RamjetFDO GORN RamjetFDO GORN RamjetFDO GORN RamjetFDO GORN RamjetFDO's Avatar
    From the Game of Thrones kitchen collection...

Quote Originally Posted by RamjetFDO View Post
    From the Game of Thrones kitchen collection...

Isn't that the weapon of choice in "Tangled"? (showing his little kid credentials)

Duke of New York Hellraiser97 is a rep whore. Hellraiser97 is a rep whore. Hellraiser97 is a rep whore. Hellraiser97 is a rep whore. Hellraiser97 is a rep whore. Hellraiser97 is a rep whore. Hellraiser97 is a rep whore. Hellraiser97 is a rep whore. Hellraiser97 is a rep whore. Hellraiser97 is a rep whore. Hellraiser97 is a rep whore. Hellraiser97's Avatar
    and yet equally disturbing every single time.

asshat Suckapuncha can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Suckapuncha can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Suckapuncha can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Suckapuncha can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Suckapuncha can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Suckapuncha can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Suckapuncha can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Suckapuncha can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Suckapuncha can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Suckapuncha can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Suckapuncha can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Suckapuncha's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NCAAFBALLROX View Post
    Isn't that the weapon of choice in "Tangled"? (showing his little kid credentials)
    Not gonna lie. Tangled was pretty dope.

Don Herzfeldt? or Don Herzfeldt knockoff?

asshat Suckapuncha can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Suckapuncha can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Suckapuncha can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Suckapuncha can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Suckapuncha can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Suckapuncha can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Suckapuncha can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Suckapuncha can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Suckapuncha can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Suckapuncha can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Suckapuncha can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Suckapuncha's Avatar

asshat GSU&UT grows his own roses GSU&UT grows his own roses GSU&UT grows his own roses GSU&UT grows his own roses GSU&UT grows his own roses GSU&UT grows his own roses GSU&UT grows his own roses GSU&UT grows his own roses GSU&UT grows his own roses GSU&UT grows his own roses GSU&UT grows his own roses GSU&UT's Avatar
    $#@! yo sad face!

bunghole GatorDave slams and goes hard. GatorDave slams and goes hard. GatorDave slams and goes hard. GatorDave slams and goes hard. GatorDave slams and goes hard. GatorDave slams and goes hard. GatorDave slams and goes hard. GatorDave slams and goes hard. GatorDave slams and goes hard. GatorDave slams and goes hard. GatorDave slams and goes hard. GatorDave's Avatar
    No, I'm not a Florida fan. Can't a guy just like alligators?
    Didn't know that 'being strapped' can mean both 'I carry a gun' and 'I wear condoms'. Gotta be careful, that could get embarrassing.

asshat Prepuce of Doom Shaggy Gold Club Prepuce of Doom Shaggy Gold Club Prepuce of Doom Shaggy Gold Club Prepuce of Doom Shaggy Gold Club Prepuce of Doom Shaggy Gold Club Prepuce of Doom Shaggy Gold Club Prepuce of Doom Shaggy Gold Club Prepuce of Doom Shaggy Gold Club Prepuce of Doom Shaggy Gold Club Prepuce of Doom Shaggy Gold Club Prepuce of Doom Shaggy Gold Club Prepuce of Doom's Avatar
    I figured it almost had to be, but I considered the costs and benefits and ultimately decided that ensuring it was posted at least once was the right call.

Nevertheless, my anus is prepared.

for all the haters, my dog licks your face. post something funny or block me if you dont like it.

Last edited by beer; 04-26-2012 at 11:49 AM.

+ Reply to Thread