Closed Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Thread: My Bad Fan MNC Game Experience: In MS PAINT-Pimp Appears P.8

I draw dicks. No homo. THujone might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? THujone might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? THujone might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? THujone might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? THujone might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? THujone might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? THujone might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? THujone might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? THujone might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? THujone might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? THujone might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? THujone's Avatar

My Bad Fan MNC Game Experience: In MS PAINT-Pimp Appears P.8

I've been sitting on this for a week now and it's just eating at me so I'm going to talk about it. Last week at the game I had a confrontation with a fellow longhorn fan. Never have I wanted to kill someone as badly as I wanted to kill this guy. He caused me to miss almost the entire first quarter. I am going to tell the story in MS Paint. Everything you see is absolutely true.

So I'm sitting in the Texas Endzone (Section 25 row 49, seat 1-next to the aisle). On the row behind me, starting off of my left shoulder and going to my left were Dad, kid, kid, mom. It looked something like this:

The trouble started after our first defensive stand. We were thrilled that we stopped BAma and so we went bonkers.

As you can see, I got excited and a little of my beer splashed out of my cup. I was admittedly drunk. So he goes $#@!ing berzerk because apparently a little of my beer splashed on him.

I apologized profusely--i hate when that happens to me. But then he added that I was "In his way" and he couldn't see the field because I was standing on TOP of the bleacher and not on the ground. Now, everyone else in the whole place that I saw was standing on top of their seat. Nevertheless, I could not have been blocking his view. This diagram demonstrates that.

Not only does he accuse me of being in HIS way, but also his KIDS' way. His kids were at least 3-5 feet to my left. I am not the size of Mark Mangino. I'm 5'8" 175 lbs. I'm a pixie. So he's all rude and cursing and $#@! because I won't step off of the bleacher. I finally hit my wits end and respond accordingly.

Then I realize this is one of those guys who probably beats his wife. Because as we're arguing, his wife is all:

Then he's like "Okay. I'll be right back." Now I know he's off to get security because he's a little bitch and just wants to be a tough guy.
    So I hand my beer off, because the guy with the beer always gets in trouble, whether you caused it or not. So one of my buds takes it. Then security guy comes up.

The guy is like "did you refuse to step off the bleachers when this man asked you to?" ANd I say "Yes, because I'm not in his way and I have a right to stand on the bleachers." He says "No you don't." And I say, well, are you going to make the other 90+ thousand people stand off the bleachers? NOTE: at this point, I'm no longer standing on the bleacher. I just want to watch the $#@!ing game. He doesn't like my last comment so he radios the $#@!ing cops.

So THREE cops show up. Turns out only one was there to deal with me, the other two were there to deal with this guy, my personal hero:

So that dude sees the cops and basically goes "Okay, okay, I had a good run. I'm going to jail." He was barely able to stand up. Love it.

So the cop asks me if I told the guy to $#@! off.

He tells me he's going to throw me out if I do anything else to this poor man and his family. I explain that he dropped more f-bombs, profanity, whatever than anyone else and he basically says "Look, he has kids, you lose."

Now, at this point I'm pretty pissed that this guy is ruining the game for me and my friends. So whenever the cop isn't looking, I start antagonizing the $#@!head fan by mouthing things like "Why don't you eat my ass" and "$#@! yourself in the mouth." He goes apoplectic.

I weakly try to tell the cop something about the 1st Amendment and he's all

So. Bottom line. This Texas fan...who just wanted to be a hot head $#@! and pick a fight, cost me and my friends almost 25% of the game. We missed Colt going out and all that $#@!.

I was going to yell some $#@!ed up $#@! at the guy after the game but guess what? He left 10 minutes early. So on top of being a douchebag $#@!, he didn't support the team and pussied out of getting verbally raped by me.

IF ANY OF YOU SHAG GUYS ARE THIS GUY, I WANT TO FIGHT YOU.

(for t-shirt update, look at page 5 or go to http://www.cafepress.com/UT_PIMP)

Nicely done.

asshat tx ind grows his own roses tx ind grows his own roses tx ind grows his own roses tx ind grows his own roses tx ind grows his own roses tx ind grows his own roses tx ind grows his own roses tx ind grows his own roses tx ind grows his own roses tx ind grows his own roses tx ind grows his own roses tx ind's Avatar
    any way to get UT pimp guy on the shag?

Name the time and the place, Brah.

I draw dicks. No homo. THujone might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? THujone might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? THujone might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? THujone might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? THujone might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? THujone might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? THujone might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? THujone might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? THujone might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? THujone might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? THujone might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? THujone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tx ind
    any way to get UT pimp guy on the shag?
    UT Pimp guy was truly awesome. I only drew two beers but he had three. Seriously. All for himself.

asshat Beau Vine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beau Vine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beau Vine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beau Vine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beau Vine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beau Vine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beau Vine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beau Vine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beau Vine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beau Vine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beau Vine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beau Vine's Avatar
    Classics.

Quote Originally Posted by Massive Horn
    Name the time and the place, Brah.
    Haha. Show me a picture.

asshat ousucks is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? ousucks is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? ousucks is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? ousucks is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? ousucks is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? ousucks is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? ousucks's Avatar
    While I understand, you need to learn to quit when you are behind... you knew he was a $#@!, you knew he had kids, you knew the cops would be $#@!s, you can either be right or win in these cases, you could have easily ignored him and watched the game. Indulging douchebags is not going to work out, ever.

asshat Quagmire grows his own roses Quagmire grows his own roses Quagmire grows his own roses Quagmire grows his own roses Quagmire grows his own roses Quagmire grows his own roses Quagmire grows his own roses Quagmire grows his own roses Quagmire grows his own roses Quagmire grows his own roses Quagmire grows his own roses
    U have a big head and beady eyes.

asshat tx ind grows his own roses tx ind grows his own roses tx ind grows his own roses tx ind grows his own roses tx ind grows his own roses tx ind grows his own roses tx ind grows his own roses tx ind grows his own roses tx ind grows his own roses tx ind grows his own roses tx ind grows his own roses tx ind's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by THujone
    UT Pimp guy was truly awesome. I only drew two beers but he had three. Seriously. All for himself.
    I'm intrigued. Did he have the full pimp outfit on? Did it have longhorns on it? How long was the ho train?

asshat ousucks is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? ousucks is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? ousucks is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? ousucks is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? ousucks is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? ousucks is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? ousucks's Avatar
    that being said, loved the post

asshat threesheets grows his own roses threesheets grows his own roses threesheets grows his own roses threesheets grows his own roses threesheets grows his own roses threesheets grows his own roses threesheets grows his own roses threesheets grows his own roses threesheets grows his own roses threesheets grows his own roses threesheets grows his own roses threesheets's Avatar

so $#@!ing awesome.

asshat irishtexan is a rep whore. irishtexan is a rep whore. irishtexan is a rep whore. irishtexan is a rep whore. irishtexan is a rep whore. irishtexan is a rep whore. irishtexan is a rep whore. irishtexan is a rep whore. irishtexan is a rep whore. irishtexan is a rep whore. irishtexan is a rep whore.
    bravo. outstanding.

Re: My Bad Fan MNC Game Experience: In MS PAINT

is that your $#@! youre pointing at him ¿¿¿¿¿

I don't know why this is so funny, but I'm about to die laughing... well done, sir!

asshat j.e.s.-U.S. is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? j.e.s.-U.S.'s Avatar
    So, what you're saying is that the wife had a pretty nice set of boobies?

Great drawings, I dig with walkie talkie very much.

Glad you didn't get kicked out at least.

asshat CPHornFan is a rep whore. CPHornFan is a rep whore. CPHornFan is a rep whore. CPHornFan is a rep whore. CPHornFan is a rep whore. CPHornFan is a rep whore. CPHornFan is a rep whore. CPHornFan is a rep whore. CPHornFan is a rep whore. CPHornFan is a rep whore. CPHornFan is a rep whore. CPHornFan's Avatar
    That was pure freaking art.

asshat PokerFace slams and goes hard. PokerFace slams and goes hard. PokerFace slams and goes hard. PokerFace slams and goes hard. PokerFace slams and goes hard. PokerFace slams and goes hard. PokerFace slams and goes hard. PokerFace slams and goes hard. PokerFace slams and goes hard. PokerFace slams and goes hard. PokerFace slams and goes hard. PokerFace's Avatar
    I'm impressed with your MS paint skills. Who knew you were such the artist?

asshat ERhine Shaggy Gold Club ERhine Shaggy Gold Club ERhine Shaggy Gold Club ERhine Shaggy Gold Club ERhine Shaggy Gold Club ERhine Shaggy Gold Club ERhine Shaggy Gold Club ERhine Shaggy Gold Club ERhine Shaggy Gold Club ERhine Shaggy Gold Club ERhine Shaggy Gold Club
    Bravo.

awesome

Plushdick kermit Shaggy Gold Club kermit Shaggy Gold Club kermit Shaggy Gold Club kermit Shaggy Gold Club kermit Shaggy Gold Club kermit Shaggy Gold Club kermit Shaggy Gold Club kermit Shaggy Gold Club kermit Shaggy Gold Club kermit Shaggy Gold Club kermit Shaggy Gold Club kermit's Avatar
    Did somebody tell on the Longhorn Pimp? His absence is probably to blame for the loss.

asshat omahawk slams and goes hard. omahawk slams and goes hard. omahawk slams and goes hard. omahawk slams and goes hard. omahawk slams and goes hard. omahawk slams and goes hard. omahawk slams and goes hard. omahawk slams and goes hard. omahawk slams and goes hard. omahawk slams and goes hard. omahawk slams and goes hard. omahawk's Avatar
    i laughed hard.

good job.

asshat NEwherebutA&M can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. NEwherebutA&M can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. NEwherebutA&M can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. NEwherebutA&M can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. NEwherebutA&M can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. NEwherebutA&M can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. NEwherebutA&M can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. NEwherebutA&M can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. NEwherebutA&M can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. NEwherebutA&M can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. NEwherebutA&M can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night.
    I hate the way the rose bowl has their bleachers. To where its pretty much part of the row behind you. During halftime people acted like we, sitting on the seat we paid to much for, were in their way. I told them tough $#@!, don't walk on the f'n bleacher. It didn't help that the game was pissing me off.

asshat 210816horn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. 210816horn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. 210816horn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. 210816horn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. 210816horn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. 210816horn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. 210816horn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. 210816horn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. 210816horn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. 210816horn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. 210816horn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. 210816horn's Avatar
    All stories on shaggy should now be in MS Paint, permanently.

Haha. Show me a picture.
    I'm on the left.

This is a $#@!ing masterpiece. Immediate classics.

asshat Longhorn_Fan68 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhorn_Fan68 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhorn_Fan68 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhorn_Fan68 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhorn_Fan68 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhorn_Fan68 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhorn_Fan68 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhorn_Fan68 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhorn_Fan68 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhorn_Fan68 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhorn_Fan68 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhorn_Fan68's Avatar
    Avatar-size for anyone that wants it:

Check out the blue drool..

asshat Jersey Man10 grows his own roses Jersey Man10 grows his own roses Jersey Man10 grows his own roses Jersey Man10 grows his own roses Jersey Man10 grows his own roses Jersey Man10 grows his own roses Jersey Man10 grows his own roses Jersey Man10 grows his own roses Jersey Man10 grows his own roses Jersey Man10 grows his own roses Jersey Man10 grows his own roses Jersey Man10's Avatar
    I lol'd. Hard.

asshat pmg is a rep whore. pmg is a rep whore. pmg is a rep whore. pmg is a rep whore. pmg is a rep whore. pmg is a rep whore. pmg is a rep whore. pmg is a rep whore. pmg is a rep whore. pmg is a rep whore. pmg is a rep whore. pmg's Avatar
    Most impressive use of MS Paint; you could give Voo a tip or two.
    However, I do detect a tipping point in the following admission: "So whenever the cop isn't looking, I start antagonizing the $#@!head fan by mouthing things like "Why don't you eat my ass" and "$#@! yourself in the mouth." He goes apoplectic. "

See, then you're letting your road rage supersede your desire to watch the game in front of you.

hilarious story. bonus points if the kids cried at all.

also i'm gonna need a couple minutes alone with the drawing of that guys wife.

asshat SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn's Avatar
    Horn on Horn violence is never OK. Unless they're complete douchebags. Then, it's OK.

I can't believe the cops would throw out a longhorn pimp with a cleft lip...$#@! da police

Hilarious.

Nice use of MS Paint, too.

I bit...because the longhorn pimp has trouble!

Master-$#@!ing-Piece! Well done.

Awesome.

asshat bigup2dahorns grows his own roses bigup2dahorns grows his own roses bigup2dahorns grows his own roses bigup2dahorns grows his own roses bigup2dahorns grows his own roses bigup2dahorns grows his own roses bigup2dahorns grows his own roses bigup2dahorns grows his own roses bigup2dahorns grows his own roses bigup2dahorns grows his own roses bigup2dahorns grows his own roses bigup2dahorns's Avatar
    i immediately told the tee shirt fan in front of me to get down from standing on his seat in the first quarter, squashed that right away.

nice drawings, voo has to be jealous.

bunghole Longhorn Messiah hates puppies and Jesus. Longhorn Messiah's Avatar
    Great story & better pics.......but 5'8" guys under 180 usually lose drunk stadium arguments......

asshat Rissin slams and goes hard. Rissin slams and goes hard. Rissin slams and goes hard. Rissin slams and goes hard. Rissin slams and goes hard. Rissin slams and goes hard. Rissin slams and goes hard. Rissin slams and goes hard. Rissin slams and goes hard. Rissin slams and goes hard. Rissin slams and goes hard. Rissin's Avatar
    haha ut pimp is awesome

Outstanding.

asshat creasy grows his own roses creasy grows his own roses creasy grows his own roses creasy grows his own roses creasy grows his own roses creasy grows his own roses creasy grows his own roses creasy grows his own roses creasy grows his own roses creasy grows his own roses creasy grows his own roses creasy's Avatar
    UT pimp ftw! You are like a Van Gogh of MS paint.

asshat kmac30 slams and goes hard. kmac30 slams and goes hard. kmac30 slams and goes hard. kmac30 slams and goes hard. kmac30 slams and goes hard. kmac30 slams and goes hard. kmac30 slams and goes hard. kmac30 slams and goes hard. kmac30 slams and goes hard. kmac30 slams and goes hard. kmac30 slams and goes hard. kmac30's Avatar
    awesome story with amazing images!

asshat Quadry grows his own roses Quadry grows his own roses Quadry grows his own roses Quadry grows his own roses Quadry grows his own roses Quadry grows his own roses Quadry grows his own roses Quadry grows his own roses Quadry grows his own roses Quadry grows his own roses Quadry grows his own roses
    Very well done.

bunghole Str3tch slams and goes hard. Str3tch slams and goes hard. Str3tch slams and goes hard. Str3tch slams and goes hard. Str3tch slams and goes hard. Str3tch slams and goes hard. Str3tch slams and goes hard. Str3tch slams and goes hard. Str3tch slams and goes hard. Str3tch slams and goes hard. Str3tch slams and goes hard. Str3tch's Avatar
    Great $#@!ing job!

asshat texhorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. texhorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. texhorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. texhorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. texhorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. texhorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. texhorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. texhorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. texhorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. texhorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. texhorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. texhorn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Beau Vine
    Classics.

Space Cadet RamjetFDO GORN RamjetFDO GORN RamjetFDO GORN RamjetFDO GORN RamjetFDO GORN RamjetFDO GORN RamjetFDO GORN RamjetFDO GORN RamjetFDO GORN RamjetFDO GORN RamjetFDO GORN RamjetFDO's Avatar

asshat lazytexasfan slams and goes hard. lazytexasfan slams and goes hard. lazytexasfan slams and goes hard. lazytexasfan slams and goes hard. lazytexasfan slams and goes hard. lazytexasfan slams and goes hard. lazytexasfan slams and goes hard. lazytexasfan slams and goes hard. lazytexasfan slams and goes hard. lazytexasfan slams and goes hard. lazytexasfan slams and goes hard. lazytexasfan's Avatar
    need more pics of the wife

Fantastic.

asshat dirtonia can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. dirtonia can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. dirtonia can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. dirtonia can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. dirtonia can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. dirtonia can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. dirtonia can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. dirtonia can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. dirtonia can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. dirtonia can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. dirtonia can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. dirtonia's Avatar
    Well done sir!

Closed Thread