+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 185 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 46 86 136 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,800 of 9249

Thread: Time for another 'my dog is awesome' thread

Wow... Awesome pics

asshat fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen's Avatar
    Jules is awesome.

Dammit wix. We can't get a puppy right now. Stop showing me those puppies.

asshat HOOK'EMHOOAH grows his own roses HOOK'EMHOOAH grows his own roses HOOK'EMHOOAH grows his own roses HOOK'EMHOOAH grows his own roses HOOK'EMHOOAH grows his own roses HOOK'EMHOOAH grows his own roses HOOK'EMHOOAH grows his own roses HOOK'EMHOOAH grows his own roses HOOK'EMHOOAH grows his own roses HOOK'EMHOOAH grows his own roses HOOK'EMHOOAH grows his own roses HOOK'EMHOOAH's Avatar
    im getting a boxer at some point. i know it wont be any time soon, but im getting a boxer. preferably a puppy.

asshat TOR GORN TOR GORN TOR GORN TOR GORN TOR GORN TOR GORN TOR GORN TOR GORN TOR GORN TOR GORN TOR GORN TOR's Avatar
    Just trying to be the best teammate I can be
    This right here is hilarious. My tabby Dumbhead does exactly the same thing, the little bastard.

bunghole mitch martin can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mitch martin can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mitch martin can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mitch martin can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mitch martin can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mitch martin can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mitch martin can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mitch martin can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mitch martin can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mitch martin can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mitch martin can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mitch martin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sneezy beltran View Post
    Eating her birthday cake.... (yeah, we're lame like that)

Damn sneezy, great pictures! Reminds me of my Lola. She was an awesome dog.

asshat ORD_Buckeye Shaggy Gold Club ORD_Buckeye Shaggy Gold Club ORD_Buckeye Shaggy Gold Club ORD_Buckeye Shaggy Gold Club ORD_Buckeye Shaggy Gold Club ORD_Buckeye Shaggy Gold Club ORD_Buckeye Shaggy Gold Club ORD_Buckeye Shaggy Gold Club ORD_Buckeye Shaggy Gold Club ORD_Buckeye Shaggy Gold Club ORD_Buckeye Shaggy Gold Club ORD_Buckeye's Avatar
    Here's Ellie. She's a rescue Rott+something smaller that I rescued after my Berner passed on.

I'll get another Bernese down the road, but Bokky was always so good with rescue dogs, I felt it made a nice tribute to him.
    Last edited by ORD_Buckeye; 07-04-2012 at 01:50 PM.

asshat Esque can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Esque can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Esque can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Esque can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Esque can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Esque can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Esque can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Esque can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Esque can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Esque can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Esque can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night.

How does one make a dog birthday cake? Also, pics of kitchen? Looks nice.

asshat sneezy beltran grows his own roses sneezy beltran grows his own roses sneezy beltran grows his own roses sneezy beltran grows his own roses sneezy beltran grows his own roses sneezy beltran grows his own roses sneezy beltran grows his own roses sneezy beltran grows his own roses sneezy beltran grows his own roses sneezy beltran grows his own roses sneezy beltran grows his own roses sneezy beltran's Avatar
    Thanks guys, have I mentioned how much I love my dog?

Poofy, well done +rep sent.

Esque, it's a DQ ice cream cake, and she loves the $#@! out of them. She gets the first and last piece every year. Don't have any pics of the kitchen, but I can assure you, I'm far from the shaggyupperclass folk.....

asshat Esque can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Esque can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Esque can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Esque can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Esque can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Esque can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Esque can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Esque can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Esque can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Esque can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Esque can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night.
    She doesn't absolutely $#@! herself after a DQ ice cream cake?

For your dog's sake, be sure there is no chocolate in that ice cream cake. I love those cakes, though, they are absolutely delicious.

asshat skeeter grows his own roses skeeter grows his own roses skeeter grows his own roses skeeter grows his own roses skeeter grows his own roses skeeter grows his own roses skeeter grows his own roses skeeter grows his own roses skeeter grows his own roses skeeter grows his own roses skeeter grows his own roses skeeter's Avatar
    My new puppy, Pepper ... she's a $#@!, but I love her mucho.

asshat sneezy beltran grows his own roses sneezy beltran grows his own roses sneezy beltran grows his own roses sneezy beltran grows his own roses sneezy beltran grows his own roses sneezy beltran grows his own roses sneezy beltran grows his own roses sneezy beltran grows his own roses sneezy beltran grows his own roses sneezy beltran grows his own roses sneezy beltran grows his own roses sneezy beltran's Avatar
    Esque, no. My dog only takes lady poops....

Poof, yeah there's a little chocolate in it, but not much....

bunghole mitch martin can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mitch martin can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mitch martin can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mitch martin can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mitch martin can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mitch martin can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mitch martin can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mitch martin can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mitch martin can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mitch martin can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mitch martin can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mitch martin's Avatar
    Weims will eat anything and everything. They have solid stomachs. Ours climbed onto the counter and ate half a chocolate cake. Not sure she ever thanked fawn for it.

asshat Hollywood Colt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Hollywood Colt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Hollywood Colt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Hollywood Colt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Hollywood Colt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Hollywood Colt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Hollywood Colt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Hollywood Colt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Hollywood Colt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Hollywood Colt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Hollywood Colt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Hollywood Colt's Avatar
    what, you want me to say i'm sorry for partyin?

asshat HOOK'EMHOOAH grows his own roses HOOK'EMHOOAH grows his own roses HOOK'EMHOOAH grows his own roses HOOK'EMHOOAH grows his own roses HOOK'EMHOOAH grows his own roses HOOK'EMHOOAH grows his own roses HOOK'EMHOOAH grows his own roses HOOK'EMHOOAH grows his own roses HOOK'EMHOOAH grows his own roses HOOK'EMHOOAH grows his own roses HOOK'EMHOOAH grows his own roses HOOK'EMHOOAH's Avatar
    sneezy your puppy looks like a blast to hang out with.

Duke of New York Hellraiser97 is a rep whore. Hellraiser97 is a rep whore. Hellraiser97 is a rep whore. Hellraiser97 is a rep whore. Hellraiser97 is a rep whore. Hellraiser97 is a rep whore. Hellraiser97 is a rep whore. Hellraiser97 is a rep whore. Hellraiser97 is a rep whore. Hellraiser97 is a rep whore. Hellraiser97 is a rep whore. Hellraiser97's Avatar
    LF68, sorry to hear about Ella, that truly sucks. I saw you mention before once that she had parvo and that that may have contributed to her (relatively) early passing, can you elaborate on that? Our girl had parvo as well when we got her, nearly killed her. Am I looking at an early passing too? :(

thanks obama jt GORN jt GORN jt GORN jt GORN jt GORN jt GORN jt GORN jt GORN jt GORN jt GORN jt GORN jt's Avatar
    what's going on w/ jules right ear in the pooping pics?

Quote Originally Posted by jt View Post
    Uhhh, yeah, this.

asshat SBBruin might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SBBruin might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SBBruin might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SBBruin might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SBBruin might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SBBruin might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SBBruin might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SBBruin might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SBBruin might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SBBruin might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SBBruin might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SBBruin's Avatar
    There are some awesome pics on this thread. FWIW, Crosby is gonna be 3 in a couple weeks:

"Whaddya looking at?"

"Um, can you please take a look, my balls seems to be missing."

She had a hematoma (broken blood vessel in her ear causing it to fill up with blood).

So the vet performed a surgery where he goes in, drains the ear, then places a bunch of sutures in the empty area where the blood had pooled in order to get everything to close back up. He added the thin piece of black plastic for extra support. She had to wear it for about 3 weeks, but after the first day or two, it didn't seem to bother her a bit.

We've had to go through this 4 times in her 10 year old life. I have almost 4K tied up in her right ear alone.....

Quote Originally Posted by YeaTexasFight View Post
    so sorry, LH68.

man, it's getting a little dusty in here.
    I concur.

It eats a hole in my heart every time somebody loses their 4-legged family member.

Our rescue granddog Tori, a sweet loving Terrier...

Tori's cousin Benny the Ewok, who has a habit of pissing on his own paws when he hoists his leg....

Last edited by Armybrat; 07-05-2012 at 02:56 PM.

asshat BallamaticBevo grows his own roses BallamaticBevo grows his own roses BallamaticBevo grows his own roses BallamaticBevo grows his own roses BallamaticBevo grows his own roses BallamaticBevo grows his own roses BallamaticBevo grows his own roses BallamaticBevo grows his own roses BallamaticBevo grows his own roses BallamaticBevo grows his own roses BallamaticBevo grows his own roses BallamaticBevo's Avatar
    making you feel inferior because you're on the grill b
    Quote Originally Posted by Armybrat View Post
    Tori's cousin Benny the Ewok, who has a habit of pissing on his own paws when he hoists his leg....

i think you mean to add "like a boss"

asshat fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mitch martin View Post
    Weims will eat anything and everything. They have solid stomachs. Ours climbed onto the counter and ate half a chocolate cake. Not sure she ever thanked fawn for it.
    Ha! "I'm old. I'll eat cake if I want, bitches." I hope she enjoyed that cake!

Proud Kohls Card Holder wix Shaggy Gold Club wix Shaggy Gold Club wix Shaggy Gold Club wix Shaggy Gold Club wix Shaggy Gold Club wix Shaggy Gold Club wix Shaggy Gold Club wix Shaggy Gold Club wix Shaggy Gold Club wix Shaggy Gold Club wix Shaggy Gold Club wix's Avatar

Poof, yeah there's a little chocolate in it, but not much....
    i need to get a picture of my rathuahua. she pees and poops on 3 legs. it's just never occurred to me to photograph my dog taking a $#@!.

Space Cadet RamjetFDO has a gigantic e-peen. RamjetFDO has a gigantic e-peen. RamjetFDO has a gigantic e-peen. RamjetFDO has a gigantic e-peen. RamjetFDO has a gigantic e-peen. RamjetFDO has a gigantic e-peen. RamjetFDO has a gigantic e-peen. RamjetFDO has a gigantic e-peen. RamjetFDO has a gigantic e-peen. RamjetFDO has a gigantic e-peen. RamjetFDO has a gigantic e-peen. RamjetFDO's Avatar
    It's like every day is a new experience for Pippa... Tuesday, after the brief rain we had, she was out in the yard in the afternoon and *really* was enjoying whatever was wafting along in the breeze:

Quote Originally Posted by RamjetFDO View Post
    It's like every day is a new experience for Pippa... Tuesday, after the brief rain we had, she was out in the yard in the afternoon and *really* was enjoying whatever was wafting along in the breeze:

looks like she is listening to some smooth jazz there. im sure she'd be snapping along if not for lack of those pesky opposible thumbs.

asshat BuckeyesSuck grows his own roses BuckeyesSuck grows his own roses BuckeyesSuck grows his own roses BuckeyesSuck grows his own roses BuckeyesSuck grows his own roses BuckeyesSuck grows his own roses BuckeyesSuck grows his own roses BuckeyesSuck grows his own roses BuckeyesSuck grows his own roses BuckeyesSuck grows his own roses BuckeyesSuck grows his own roses BuckeyesSuck's Avatar
    Girlfriend of mines lazy boxer:

asshat LonghornSS can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LonghornSS can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LonghornSS can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LonghornSS can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LonghornSS can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LonghornSS can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LonghornSS can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LonghornSS can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LonghornSS can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LonghornSS can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LonghornSS can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LonghornSS's Avatar
    We went down to the waterfront for lunch today, it was windy as hell.

asshat Blain Shaggy Gold Club Blain Shaggy Gold Club Blain Shaggy Gold Club Blain Shaggy Gold Club Blain Shaggy Gold Club Blain Shaggy Gold Club Blain Shaggy Gold Club Blain Shaggy Gold Club Blain Shaggy Gold Club Blain Shaggy Gold Club Blain Shaggy Gold Club Blain's Avatar
    Being lazy.

asshat Player Preferred Shaggy Gold Club Player Preferred Shaggy Gold Club Player Preferred Shaggy Gold Club Player Preferred Shaggy Gold Club Player Preferred Shaggy Gold Club Player Preferred Shaggy Gold Club Player Preferred Shaggy Gold Club Player Preferred Shaggy Gold Club Player Preferred Shaggy Gold Club Player Preferred Shaggy Gold Club Player Preferred Shaggy Gold Club Player Preferred's Avatar
    The Amazingly Uninterested Bulldog Who Doesn't Much Care For Spiderman 3D Glasses!!!

asshat Patrick Swayze might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Patrick Swayze might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Patrick Swayze might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Patrick Swayze might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Patrick Swayze might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Patrick Swayze might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Patrick Swayze might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Patrick Swayze might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Patrick Swayze might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Patrick Swayze might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Patrick Swayze might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Patrick Swayze's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyesSuck View Post
    Girlfriend of mines lazy boxer:

Like a boss.

faux aggy hullabelew Shaggy Gold Club hullabelew Shaggy Gold Club hullabelew Shaggy Gold Club hullabelew Shaggy Gold Club hullabelew Shaggy Gold Club hullabelew Shaggy Gold Club hullabelew Shaggy Gold Club hullabelew Shaggy Gold Club hullabelew Shaggy Gold Club hullabelew Shaggy Gold Club hullabelew Shaggy Gold Club hullabelew's Avatar

What's going on with the right ear?

asshat mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski's Avatar
    Topper got to do some channel swimming this weekend.
    Some jumps were more graceful than others:

Happy pup:

asshat SBBruin might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SBBruin might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SBBruin might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SBBruin might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SBBruin might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SBBruin might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SBBruin might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SBBruin might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SBBruin might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SBBruin might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SBBruin might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SBBruin's Avatar
    That last pic is awesome! Awwww yeahhhh!

asshat Patrick Swayze might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Patrick Swayze might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Patrick Swayze might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Patrick Swayze might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Patrick Swayze might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Patrick Swayze might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Patrick Swayze might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Patrick Swayze might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Patrick Swayze might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Patrick Swayze might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Patrick Swayze might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Patrick Swayze's Avatar
    Stoner dog

thanks obama jt GORN jt GORN jt GORN jt GORN jt GORN jt GORN jt GORN jt GORN jt GORN jt GORN jt GORN jt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hullabelew View Post
    What's going on with the right ear?
    top of the page
    She had a hematoma (broken blood vessel in her ear causing it to fill up with blood).

So the vet performed a surgery where he goes in, drains the ear, then places a bunch of sutures in the empty area where the blood had pooled in order to get everything to close back up. He added the thin piece of black plastic for extra support. She had to wear it for about 3 weeks, but after the first day or two, it didn't seem to bother her a bit.

We've had to go through this 4 times in her 10 year old life. I have almost 4K tied up in her right ear alone.....

asshat Staboned is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Staboned is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Staboned is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Staboned is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Staboned is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Staboned is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Staboned is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Staboned is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Staboned is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Staboned is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Staboned is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Staboned's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mitch martin View Post
    this be true.

my current pup, mix/dingo, will eat anything. he is actually worse than my weimeraner ever was. anyone got tips here?

- he pukes at least once a week
    - gets nervous and eats grass, his bed, wood, toys anything
    - toys last like a week then have to be taken
    - $#@!s everything. guess thats good

he is 20 months old. was hoping to see this slow down.....by now

Condolences LHF68. looked like a great pup

asshat Longhorn_Fan68 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhorn_Fan68 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhorn_Fan68 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhorn_Fan68 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhorn_Fan68 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhorn_Fan68 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhorn_Fan68 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhorn_Fan68 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhorn_Fan68 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhorn_Fan68 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhorn_Fan68 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhorn_Fan68's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsmacgowski View Post
    Happy pup:
    Hoe Lee $#@! that's a great picture.

Hmm, apparently this is now her personal chair. She is in fact watching tv and turned towards me as i took the picture Our boxer was snoozing next to me on the couch.

this needs to find it's way into shaggy photoshopping meme threads. topper looks like he's checking out some rudeness!

Quote Originally Posted by mrsmacgowski View Post

asshat mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski's Avatar
    this needs to find it's way into shaggy photoshopping meme threads. topper looks like he's checking out some rudeness!
    Just a rude ass fetch toy.

This is the precise moment when Cooper discovered ducks. God help us/them!
    Last edited by ohchaucer; 07-10-2012 at 11:21 AM.

Perfect "soon" pic.

asshat LonghornSS can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LonghornSS can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LonghornSS can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LonghornSS can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LonghornSS can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LonghornSS can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LonghornSS can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LonghornSS can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LonghornSS can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LonghornSS can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LonghornSS can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LonghornSS's Avatar
    "My human loves it when I take him for a walk."

Shaggy Goon MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction's Avatar
    The Topper pic is one of pure uncut joy.

Quote Originally Posted by ohchaucer View Post

This is the precise moment when Cooper discovered ducks. God help us/them!
    please remove the leash from the pic.

asshat Houstonian grows his own roses Houstonian grows his own roses Houstonian grows his own roses Houstonian grows his own roses Houstonian grows his own roses Houstonian grows his own roses Houstonian grows his own roses Houstonian grows his own roses Houstonian grows his own roses Houstonian grows his own roses Houstonian grows his own roses Houstonian's Avatar
    "This is where the squirrels always are!!"

Enjoying his new playground in the early evening of a socal summer.

asshat TOR GORN TOR GORN TOR GORN TOR GORN TOR GORN TOR GORN TOR GORN TOR GORN TOR GORN TOR GORN TOR GORN TOR's Avatar
    Just trying to be the best teammate I can be
    Rocco appears to be thriving in SoCal. Good stuff.

asshat Houstonian grows his own roses Houstonian grows his own roses Houstonian grows his own roses Houstonian grows his own roses Houstonian grows his own roses Houstonian grows his own roses Houstonian grows his own roses Houstonian grows his own roses Houstonian grows his own roses Houstonian grows his own roses Houstonian grows his own roses Houstonian's Avatar
    the shagstapo says i must spread reputation, so i'll say thanks in the thread, TOR.

+ Reply to Thread