+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 207 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Time for another 'my dog is awesome' thread

asshat Longhorn_Fan68 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhorn_Fan68 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhorn_Fan68 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhorn_Fan68 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhorn_Fan68 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhorn_Fan68 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhorn_Fan68 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhorn_Fan68 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhorn_Fan68 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhorn_Fan68 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhorn_Fan68 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhorn_Fan68's Avatar

Time for another 'my dog is awesome' thread

Or dogs, in our case.

I dunno, it's spring. Post some pics of your dog(s) being awesome.

Ruby then

Ruby now

oldie but awesome

Big dog (Ella)

Ella enjoying a ride

Your dogs are pretty sweet. Your golden as a puppy looks identical to mine.

asshat Longhorn_Fan68 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhorn_Fan68 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhorn_Fan68 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhorn_Fan68 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhorn_Fan68 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhorn_Fan68 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhorn_Fan68 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhorn_Fan68 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhorn_Fan68 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhorn_Fan68 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhorn_Fan68 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhorn_Fan68's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wild_turkey
    Your dogs are pretty sweet. Your golden as a puppy looks identical to mine.
    goldens are awesome. She is our first and I'm hooked. She's sweet as sugar, loyal and obedient.

I'm scrong den Derka Derka GORN Derka Derka GORN Derka Derka GORN Derka Derka GORN Derka Derka GORN Derka Derka GORN Derka Derka GORN Derka Derka GORN Derka Derka GORN Derka Derka GORN Derka Derka GORN Derka Derka's Avatar
    Bailey:

she loves to watch TV when dogs are on, and when it goes to commercial she looks for the dogs behind the TV.

Bailey, Julio, Rory

asshat Woland can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Woland can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Woland can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Woland can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Woland can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Woland can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Woland can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Woland can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Woland can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Woland can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Woland can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night.

Not yet even six months old.

Luther then:

punking this bigger dog:

More recent, but not current. don't have any new pics of him at work

asshat tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman's Avatar

asshat Cosmo slams and goes hard. Cosmo slams and goes hard. Cosmo slams and goes hard. Cosmo slams and goes hard. Cosmo slams and goes hard. Cosmo slams and goes hard. Cosmo slams and goes hard. Cosmo slams and goes hard. Cosmo slams and goes hard. Cosmo slams and goes hard. Cosmo slams and goes hard.
    Ozzy:

Buncha Goldens on this site.

asshat DieUCLA98 grows his own roses DieUCLA98 grows his own roses DieUCLA98 grows his own roses DieUCLA98 grows his own roses DieUCLA98 grows his own roses DieUCLA98 grows his own roses DieUCLA98 grows his own roses DieUCLA98 grows his own roses DieUCLA98 grows his own roses DieUCLA98 grows his own roses DieUCLA98 grows his own roses DieUCLA98's Avatar
    Enough goldens... Two German Shepherds:

Isabel on the lower left and Tucker upper right:

Tucker:

asshat MrsLonghornLawyer grows his own roses MrsLonghornLawyer grows his own roses MrsLonghornLawyer grows his own roses MrsLonghornLawyer grows his own roses MrsLonghornLawyer grows his own roses MrsLonghornLawyer grows his own roses MrsLonghornLawyer grows his own roses MrsLonghornLawyer grows his own roses MrsLonghornLawyer grows his own roses MrsLonghornLawyer grows his own roses MrsLonghornLawyer grows his own roses MrsLonghornLawyer's Avatar
    UCLA, your dogs ARE awesome.

LL will have to post pix of Bruce the Black Lab for me. No photobucket at work, yellow screen of death. But he is, in fact, awesome.

asshat Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey's Avatar
    The nurturing biosphere of the mothership.
    this is the Shag.

your dog sucks.

asshat DieUCLA98 grows his own roses DieUCLA98 grows his own roses DieUCLA98 grows his own roses DieUCLA98 grows his own roses DieUCLA98 grows his own roses DieUCLA98 grows his own roses DieUCLA98 grows his own roses DieUCLA98 grows his own roses DieUCLA98 grows his own roses DieUCLA98 grows his own roses DieUCLA98 grows his own roses DieUCLA98's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsLonghornLawyer
    UCLA, your dogs ARE awesome.
    Thanks!

A couple more...

Isabel as a puppy... Her ears were all kinds of $#@!ed up until about 8 months old:

Merry Christmas!

I see a armadillo....

asshat MrsLonghornLawyer grows his own roses MrsLonghornLawyer grows his own roses MrsLonghornLawyer grows his own roses MrsLonghornLawyer grows his own roses MrsLonghornLawyer grows his own roses MrsLonghornLawyer grows his own roses MrsLonghornLawyer grows his own roses MrsLonghornLawyer grows his own roses MrsLonghornLawyer grows his own roses MrsLonghornLawyer grows his own roses MrsLonghornLawyer grows his own roses MrsLonghornLawyer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jive Turkey
    this is the Shag.

your dog sucks.
    You're wrong pal.

asshat TexasEd might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TexasEd might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TexasEd might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TexasEd might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TexasEd might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TexasEd might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TexasEd might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TexasEd might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TexasEd might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TexasEd might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TexasEd might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TexasEd's Avatar

bunghole cheechako is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? cheechako is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? cheechako is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? cheechako is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? cheechako is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? cheechako is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? cheechako is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? cheechako is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? cheechako is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? cheechako is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? cheechako is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? cheechako's Avatar
    Jolie enjoying her newest chew toy, part of a buffalo ribcage.

TEXAS FIGHT! mgnhorn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? mgnhorn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? mgnhorn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? mgnhorn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? mgnhorn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? mgnhorn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? mgnhorn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? mgnhorn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? mgnhorn's Avatar
    those with labs/goldens...did you get a rescue dog or breeder?

anyone with experience with a breeder in north texas?

Quote Originally Posted by mgnhorn

my aunt is/was a breeder. Ours is AKC certified, blah, blah, blah. I don't know if she is still breeding, but I can ask. She's in Libery Hill, though, not North Texas.

TEXAS FIGHT! mgnhorn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? mgnhorn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? mgnhorn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? mgnhorn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? mgnhorn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? mgnhorn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? mgnhorn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? mgnhorn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? mgnhorn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Longhorn_Fan68

my aunt is/was a breeder. Ours is AKC certified, blah, blah, blah. I don't know if she is still breeding, but I can ask. She's in Libery Hill, though, not North Texas.
    i was about to edit - doesn't really matter...austin, houston, whatever...would only be going to pick it up once

ah crap, that was my 4000th post. oh well.

asshat michaelpshayes is a rep whore. michaelpshayes is a rep whore. michaelpshayes is a rep whore. michaelpshayes is a rep whore. michaelpshayes is a rep whore. michaelpshayes is a rep whore. michaelpshayes is a rep whore. michaelpshayes is a rep whore. michaelpshayes is a rep whore. michaelpshayes is a rep whore. michaelpshayes is a rep whore. michaelpshayes's Avatar

why the $#@! would anyone go to a breeder to get a lab or golden? Perfectly great rescues abound.

i agree with you on principle mr. norris, but i've never bought a dog and don't know much about breeders/etc. also looking at silver labs - which are hard to find anywhere but a breeder.

if i don't get one of those, rescue pup for sure.

Silver Lab Pics

asshat Blain might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Blain might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Blain might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Blain might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Blain might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Blain might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Blain might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Blain might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Blain might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Blain might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Blain might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Blain's Avatar
    If you want them strictly as a pet, a rescue is perfectly fine. If you are going to hunt with them and invest time and money, you'll want a good lineage. Not to say you can't find a great one with a rescue, it's just a gamble.

asshat Blain might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Blain might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Blain might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Blain might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Blain might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Blain might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Blain might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Blain might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Blain might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Blain might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Blain might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Blain's Avatar
    As a puppy, I think I had him for a day when I took him hunting with me.

asshat Angry Gorilla is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Angry Gorilla is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Angry Gorilla is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Angry Gorilla is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Angry Gorilla is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Angry Gorilla is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Angry Gorilla is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Angry Gorilla is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Angry Gorilla is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Angry Gorilla is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Angry Gorilla is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Angry Gorilla's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo
    COLT:

COLT & BAILEY:

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Gorilla
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo
    COLT:

COLT & BAILEY:

godammit puppies are my kryptonite.

bunghole astock slams and goes hard. astock slams and goes hard. astock slams and goes hard. astock slams and goes hard. astock slams and goes hard. astock slams and goes hard. astock slams and goes hard. astock slams and goes hard. astock slams and goes hard. astock slams and goes hard. astock slams and goes hard. astock's Avatar
    Callaway

then:

now:

asshat slorch GORN slorch GORN slorch GORN slorch GORN slorch GORN slorch GORN slorch GORN slorch GORN slorch GORN slorch GORN slorch GORN slorch's Avatar
    Lots of happy in this thread.

Along with beer and guns, dogs are pretty damned fantastic!

asshat longhrnfan slams and goes hard. longhrnfan slams and goes hard. longhrnfan slams and goes hard. longhrnfan slams and goes hard. longhrnfan slams and goes hard. longhrnfan slams and goes hard. longhrnfan slams and goes hard. longhrnfan slams and goes hard. longhrnfan slams and goes hard. longhrnfan slams and goes hard. longhrnfan slams and goes hard. longhrnfan's Avatar
    Derka, where did you get the Golden? I would LOVE a golden like him.

Quote Originally Posted by slorch
    Lots of happy in this thread.

asshat PokerFace slams and goes hard. PokerFace slams and goes hard. PokerFace slams and goes hard. PokerFace slams and goes hard. PokerFace slams and goes hard. PokerFace slams and goes hard. PokerFace slams and goes hard. PokerFace slams and goes hard. PokerFace slams and goes hard. PokerFace slams and goes hard. PokerFace slams and goes hard. PokerFace's Avatar
    Can't figure out resize. Whatever.

I'm scrong den Derka Derka GORN Derka Derka GORN Derka Derka GORN Derka Derka GORN Derka Derka GORN Derka Derka GORN Derka Derka GORN Derka Derka GORN Derka Derka GORN Derka Derka GORN Derka Derka GORN Derka Derka's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by longhrnfan
    Derka, where did you get the Golden? I would LOVE a golden like him.

My mom is a teacher at an extremely rich private school here in Austin. One day one of her students brought her Golden up, and my mom just mentioned that she had always wanted a Golden. A year and a half later, this girl gave her the rights to the unborn Bailey. Bailey is a show dog, whose aunt or uncle, I forget which, won either the Best in Show or the Golden category at the Westminster dog show. My mom got her for free from this girl. When the mom had the litter, the owner told her daughter she could give one away to anyone she wanted. She remembered my mom saying that she had always wanted a golden, and despite this girl now being in high school, she chose my mom.

My mom actually has to train Bailey, and is required by contract to not only show her, but win. That dog is the smartest animal I have ever seen. When bailey was potty training, my mom tied a bell to a long string on the back door to her house, to where the bell was just a few inches off the ground. She went and put Bailey's paw up against it and took her outside to potty. I $#@! you not, if I had not been there I wouldn't believe it. A few hours later, Bailey rang the bell when she had to potty. I used to have a pit bull, and have always loved pits, but Bailey has made me fall in love with Golden's, and I only see her a few times a week.

So, sorry longhrnfan, it'll be hard for you to get one like bailey without dropping a few grand, but I will ask my mom to see if the breeders recommend anyone cheaper.

asshat longhrnfan slams and goes hard. longhrnfan slams and goes hard. longhrnfan slams and goes hard. longhrnfan slams and goes hard. longhrnfan slams and goes hard. longhrnfan slams and goes hard. longhrnfan slams and goes hard. longhrnfan slams and goes hard. longhrnfan slams and goes hard. longhrnfan slams and goes hard. longhrnfan slams and goes hard. longhrnfan's Avatar
    yeah i could tell it was a great line, that full blocky head is hard to find on a golden these days. our first golden had that. We have a beautiful female now, but doesn't have that same shape head.

one day...

my dog (recipe) is awesome

asshat TheTexasHammer Shaggy Gold Club TheTexasHammer Shaggy Gold Club TheTexasHammer Shaggy Gold Club TheTexasHammer Shaggy Gold Club TheTexasHammer Shaggy Gold Club TheTexasHammer Shaggy Gold Club TheTexasHammer Shaggy Gold Club TheTexasHammer Shaggy Gold Club TheTexasHammer Shaggy Gold Club TheTexasHammer Shaggy Gold Club TheTexasHammer Shaggy Gold Club TheTexasHammer's Avatar
    That which we call a rose By any other name would smell as sweet
    Uh math, I'm not sure you get the point of this thread. But anyway.......

This is from a few years ago. I mised the White Christmas in Houston (you remember when all that global warming fell in Houston) but it snowed that year in Arkansas too. I like dogs porn as much as regular porn, judging from this thread.

asshat pray4mojo slams and goes hard. pray4mojo slams and goes hard. pray4mojo slams and goes hard. pray4mojo slams and goes hard. pray4mojo slams and goes hard. pray4mojo slams and goes hard. pray4mojo slams and goes hard. pray4mojo slams and goes hard. pray4mojo slams and goes hard. pray4mojo slams and goes hard. pray4mojo slams and goes hard. pray4mojo's Avatar
    Maddy. Rescue dog we've had for just over a year now.

bunghole kt-horn slams and goes hard. kt-horn slams and goes hard. kt-horn slams and goes hard. kt-horn slams and goes hard. kt-horn slams and goes hard. kt-horn slams and goes hard. kt-horn slams and goes hard. kt-horn slams and goes hard. kt-horn slams and goes hard. kt-horn slams and goes hard. kt-horn slams and goes hard. kt-horn's Avatar
    Jill likes peeking at the neighbors.

asshat PhatAtUT is a rep whore. PhatAtUT is a rep whore. PhatAtUT is a rep whore. PhatAtUT is a rep whore. PhatAtUT is a rep whore. PhatAtUT is a rep whore. PhatAtUT is a rep whore. PhatAtUT is a rep whore. PhatAtUT is a rep whore. PhatAtUT is a rep whore. PhatAtUT is a rep whore. PhatAtUT's Avatar
    i never listen to bob and dan on 1310 the ticket
    milo, my 1.5 year old english springer spaniel

Mya.

day rescued :

bigger:

but she maxed out at 50 lbs (and is fat) and is really a tiny lab. works out nice though

asshat RottenBananas is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. RottenBananas is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. RottenBananas is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. RottenBananas is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. RottenBananas is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. RottenBananas is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. RottenBananas is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. RottenBananas is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. RottenBananas is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. RottenBananas is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. RottenBananas is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. RottenBananas's Avatar
    Zeke:

Younger:

thanks obama jt Probably Shaggy Upper Class jt Probably Shaggy Upper Class jt Probably Shaggy Upper Class jt Probably Shaggy Upper Class jt Probably Shaggy Upper Class jt Probably Shaggy Upper Class jt Probably Shaggy Upper Class jt Probably Shaggy Upper Class jt Probably Shaggy Upper Class jt Probably Shaggy Upper Class jt Probably Shaggy Upper Class jt's Avatar
    cori has been a challenge - rescue who was abused (mostly neglect, but i'm convinced he was beaten as well) and had/has real issues that are still around today (mostly being a nervous pisser). but, he's also the biggest lover EVER - he can't stop asking for attention and being super affectionate. he's been HUGE for me this last year and a half or so - i would be SO lonely w/o him. my bud.

btw - if anyone knows what the heck he is, i'd love some insight. only ever seen one other dog like him at the dog park, and no one knew what kind of dog he was either.

begging for some lubs

getting the lubs

Cori looks in the face like he might have some jack russell in him. I wanna say there's some lab in there too.

thanks obama jt Probably Shaggy Upper Class jt Probably Shaggy Upper Class jt Probably Shaggy Upper Class jt Probably Shaggy Upper Class jt Probably Shaggy Upper Class jt Probably Shaggy Upper Class jt Probably Shaggy Upper Class jt Probably Shaggy Upper Class jt Probably Shaggy Upper Class jt Probably Shaggy Upper Class jt Probably Shaggy Upper Class jt's Avatar
    fyi -this dog needs a good home. in katy right now- maybe about a year old. friend of a friend on facebook - i'll put you in contact if you are interested.

Dusty at 10 weeks:

Dusty at 4 months:

Dusty full grown:

Shelby at ~12 weeks:

Both dogs current:

asshat baboso grows his own roses baboso grows his own roses baboso grows his own roses baboso grows his own roses baboso grows his own roses baboso grows his own roses baboso grows his own roses baboso grows his own roses baboso grows his own roses baboso grows his own roses baboso grows his own roses baboso's Avatar
    Mollie at 6 months old. Tuckered out from Xmas company.

Crappy scanned pic of graduating from puppy kindergarten last December.

Quote Originally Posted by jt
    fyi -this dog needs a good home. in katy right now- maybe about a year old. friend of a friend on facebook - i'll put you in contact if you are interested.

Oh man, a white GSD (or close enough). That would complete our oddly colored GSD clan.

So tempting...

Cooper - mix Boston Terrier and Australian Shepherd

He is a friggin terror, although very good and sweet dog. He has pretty much chewed everything up and escaped from the yard multiple times. After he ate all of the vegetables from the garden I was forced to build him a 30' x 40' kennel while we are not around.

Proud Kohls Card Holder wix Shaggy Gold Club wix Shaggy Gold Club wix Shaggy Gold Club wix Shaggy Gold Club wix Shaggy Gold Club wix Shaggy Gold Club wix Shaggy Gold Club wix Shaggy Gold Club wix Shaggy Gold Club wix Shaggy Gold Club wix Shaggy Gold Club wix's Avatar

Weimaraner Lola, Dalmatian x TK, and foster dog Sasha when it snowed the other day. (Yes, I'm aware of the pussiness of the jackets. My 2 would no longer go outside without them. Sad really.)

Shaggy Goon MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction's Avatar

The Bitch (Amber) in the San Gabriel River in G-town.

Several on this board can give testimony to her badassery.

+ Reply to Thread