+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 200 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Thread: Time for another 'my dog is awesome' thread

Cooper or "Coop"

Proud Kohls Card Holder wix Shaggy Gold Club wix Shaggy Gold Club wix Shaggy Gold Club wix Shaggy Gold Club wix Shaggy Gold Club wix Shaggy Gold Club wix Shaggy Gold Club wix Shaggy Gold Club wix Shaggy Gold Club wix Shaggy Gold Club wix Shaggy Gold Club wix's Avatar
    Conversation last night reminded me of this one. One of my favorites from when we lived in Florida 5 years ago. Poor guy is getting up there in age and can't quite jump that high anymore, but he sure tries.

asshat TexasEd might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TexasEd might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TexasEd might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TexasEd might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TexasEd might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TexasEd might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TexasEd might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TexasEd might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TexasEd might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TexasEd might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TexasEd might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TexasEd's Avatar
    Derka, Get health insurance for him if you can. I've had 3 boxers, two with aggressive tumors and one with a heart arrhythmia.

This little gal, my miniature Boxer, brought me 2 squirrels in one week. She'll chase them up the trees.

The one in my avatar has brought me 2 doves in the last 4 weeks. They fly into my windows and she fetches them to the back door for me.

asshat Woland can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Woland can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Woland can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Woland can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Woland can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Woland can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Woland can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Woland can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Woland can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Woland can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Woland can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night.

Jessie this weekend in Colorado:

One fourth place
    Three third places
    One second place
    One first place
    One Reserve High in Trial

Quote Originally Posted by Woland View Post
    Jessie's creepin ... surprise buttsecks in 3, 2, 1 ...

Choo Choo Motherfucker The_Reason Shaggy Gold Club The_Reason Shaggy Gold Club The_Reason Shaggy Gold Club The_Reason Shaggy Gold Club The_Reason Shaggy Gold Club The_Reason Shaggy Gold Club The_Reason Shaggy Gold Club The_Reason Shaggy Gold Club The_Reason Shaggy Gold Club The_Reason Shaggy Gold Club The_Reason Shaggy Gold Club The_Reason's Avatar

asshat lonestarguido can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. lonestarguido can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. lonestarguido can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. lonestarguido can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. lonestarguido can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. lonestarguido can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. lonestarguido can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. lonestarguido can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. lonestarguido can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. lonestarguido can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. lonestarguido can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. lonestarguido's Avatar
    damn...that swim would make me tired as hell.

sweet mutt

Choo Choo Motherfucker The_Reason Shaggy Gold Club The_Reason Shaggy Gold Club The_Reason Shaggy Gold Club The_Reason Shaggy Gold Club The_Reason Shaggy Gold Club The_Reason Shaggy Gold Club The_Reason Shaggy Gold Club The_Reason Shaggy Gold Club The_Reason Shaggy Gold Club The_Reason Shaggy Gold Club The_Reason Shaggy Gold Club The_Reason's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lonestarguido View Post
    damn...that swim would make me tired as hell.

sweet mutt
    she did it for an hour straight.....

and with labs and goldens racing her....

Proud Kohls Card Holder wix Shaggy Gold Club wix Shaggy Gold Club wix Shaggy Gold Club wix Shaggy Gold Club wix Shaggy Gold Club wix Shaggy Gold Club wix Shaggy Gold Club wix Shaggy Gold Club wix Shaggy Gold Club wix Shaggy Gold Club wix Shaggy Gold Club wix's Avatar
    I miss those days. I can't get an hour out of my guys anymore. We used to do this over, and over, and over, and over....

Shaggy Goon MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction's Avatar

asshat judge roybeanbag GORN judge roybeanbag GORN judge roybeanbag GORN judge roybeanbag GORN judge roybeanbag GORN judge roybeanbag GORN judge roybeanbag GORN judge roybeanbag GORN judge roybeanbag GORN judge roybeanbag GORN judge roybeanbag GORN judge roybeanbag's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasEd View Post
    Derka, Get health insurance for him if you can. I've had 3 boxers, two with aggressive tumors and one with a heart arrhythmia.

This little gal, my miniature Boxer, brought me 2 squirrels in one week. She'll chase them up the trees.

The one in my avatar has brought me 2 doves in the last 4 weeks. They fly into my windows and she fetches them to the back door for me.
    Is that "dixie" ? I think that's the name, if so damn time flies, man.

asshat Llano Estacado might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Llano Estacado might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Llano Estacado might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Llano Estacado might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Llano Estacado might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Llano Estacado might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Llano Estacado might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Llano Estacado might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Llano Estacado might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Llano Estacado might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Llano Estacado might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Llano Estacado's Avatar
    On a has-been planet orbited by a cold, indifferent sun

This is new.

So this got the porch lockdown treatment. So she was trying to keep me on the porch also.

Tapatalk and $#@!

asshat TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR's Avatar
    Bailey's pr0n star nap pose when I came home for lunch.

asshat TexasEd might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TexasEd might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TexasEd might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TexasEd might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TexasEd might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TexasEd might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TexasEd might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TexasEd might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TexasEd might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TexasEd might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TexasEd might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TexasEd's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by judge roybeanbag View Post
    Is that "dixie" ? I think that's the name, if so damn time flies, man.
    Daisy.

She'll be 4 on the opener of Dove season. We celebrate her birthday by going hunting, she insists.

asshat fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen's Avatar
    Looks like Bailey has made herself right at home. Good job, Tor.

asshat Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fawnknutsen View Post
    I'm a big fan.

asshat TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR's Avatar
    Indeed she has. Also discovered the joy of chasing squirrels. Still too young and clumsy (vet says 9 weeks) to catch them, though.

thanks obama jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt's Avatar
    i'm jealous tor! i'd have taken her for a companion to cori if i could have! good on ya!

Shaggy Goon MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction's Avatar
    What's Miss Bailey's story? Rescue mutt?

asshat Houstonian grows his own roses Houstonian grows his own roses Houstonian grows his own roses Houstonian grows his own roses Houstonian grows his own roses Houstonian grows his own roses Houstonian grows his own roses Houstonian grows his own roses Houstonian grows his own roses Houstonian grows his own roses Houstonian grows his own roses Houstonian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TOR View Post
    Bailey's pr0n star nap pose when I came home for lunch.
    Dude awesome! Tell us about Bailey! Bailey and Rocco need to meet.

Quote Originally Posted by MissingInAction View Post
    What's Miss Bailey's story? Rescue mutt?
    http://www.shaggybevo.com/board/show...es-need-a-home

pup looks great, TOR!

Quote Originally Posted by Houstonian View Post
    Dude awesome! Tell us about Bailey! Bailey and Rocco need to meet.
    Ohhh, not yet. She's still a tiny little thing, Rocco would accidentally sit on her and crush her. Has the same chick-magnet abilities as him, though.

asshat DoneWithWhiskey is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? DoneWithWhiskey is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? DoneWithWhiskey's Avatar
    So my girlfriend has a tea cup chihuahua thats weighs 2 POUNDS 4 OUNCES.
    It's cute as hell, but so god damn needy. Has to be touching her at all times when she's around.
    The thing is so damn funny but its smaller than a squirrel. Of course I would never hurt her, but she's sure as hell fun to mess with.

asshat Celery Man might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Celery Man might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Celery Man might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Celery Man might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Celery Man might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Celery Man might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Celery Man might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Celery Man might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Celery Man might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Celery Man might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Celery Man might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Celery Man's Avatar
    100% neurotic looking, that dog is.

asshat Prepuce of Doom Shaggy Gold Club Prepuce of Doom Shaggy Gold Club Prepuce of Doom Shaggy Gold Club Prepuce of Doom Shaggy Gold Club Prepuce of Doom Shaggy Gold Club Prepuce of Doom Shaggy Gold Club Prepuce of Doom Shaggy Gold Club Prepuce of Doom Shaggy Gold Club Prepuce of Doom Shaggy Gold Club Prepuce of Doom Shaggy Gold Club Prepuce of Doom Shaggy Gold Club Prepuce of Doom's Avatar

Mike's mom is also a bitch and cheap to mail. She goes media rate, that whore.

If nothing else, at least it's cheap to mail.

Just making a silly comment--not talking $#@! about your dog.
    Last edited by Prepuce of Doom; 07-03-2011 at 05:18 PM. Reason: Why the fuck did my reason for editing go up there? Fucking Mike's mom.

asshat fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen's Avatar
    Has the same chick-magnet abilities as him, though.
    I'll bet she does. Then you can tell her tale of woe and how you rescued her. Panty dropper.

Banned Tasmaniac slams and goes hard. Tasmaniac slams and goes hard. Tasmaniac slams and goes hard. Tasmaniac slams and goes hard. Tasmaniac slams and goes hard. Tasmaniac slams and goes hard. Tasmaniac slams and goes hard. Tasmaniac slams and goes hard. Tasmaniac slams and goes hard. Tasmaniac slams and goes hard. Tasmaniac slams and goes hard.
    I'm sorry to say this Done, but that dog is $#@!ing hideous. I think it would be more properly classified as a gremlin rather than a dog.

asshat DoneWithWhiskey is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? DoneWithWhiskey is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? DoneWithWhiskey's Avatar
    I completely agree. If you arent even five pounds at 4 years old you're not a dog. Her legs are so weak shes always shaking.

asshat Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks's Avatar
    Give the little fellow a break. He can't help it. :-)

The ex's Teacup Cheehooahooah pee'd on my leather jacket. She had to restrain me from throwing it through the window. $#@!ing hate those dogs.

asshat SydneyCarton grows his own roses SydneyCarton grows his own roses SydneyCarton grows his own roses SydneyCarton grows his own roses SydneyCarton grows his own roses SydneyCarton grows his own roses SydneyCarton grows his own roses SydneyCarton grows his own roses SydneyCarton grows his own roses SydneyCarton grows his own roses SydneyCarton grows his own roses SydneyCarton's Avatar
    The ex's Teacup Cheehooahooah pee'd on my leather jacket. She had to restrain me from throwing it through the window. $#@!ing hate those dogs.
    Justified. Although, I don't think you're legally allowed to post on this thread without pics of Bailey.

Skeptical Dog is skeptical of Sydney.

asshat SydneyCarton grows his own roses SydneyCarton grows his own roses SydneyCarton grows his own roses SydneyCarton grows his own roses SydneyCarton grows his own roses SydneyCarton grows his own roses SydneyCarton grows his own roses SydneyCarton grows his own roses SydneyCarton grows his own roses SydneyCarton grows his own roses SydneyCarton grows his own roses SydneyCarton's Avatar
    Skeptical Dog is skeptical of Sydney.
    Don't single me out just because I'm forcing you to adhere to your contractual obligations.

Sometimes, you just need a nap.

asshat Celery Man might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Celery Man might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Celery Man might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Celery Man might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Celery Man might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Celery Man might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Celery Man might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Celery Man might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Celery Man might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Celery Man might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Celery Man might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Celery Man's Avatar
    whore

asshat random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Knight View Post
    haha

Head White Devil rage-a-holic might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? rage-a-holic might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? rage-a-holic might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? rage-a-holic might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? rage-a-holic might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? rage-a-holic might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? rage-a-holic might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? rage-a-holic might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? rage-a-holic might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? rage-a-holic might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? rage-a-holic might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? rage-a-holic's Avatar
    happy 4th squirrels!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Knight View Post
    So much derp.

asshat Player Preferred might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Player Preferred might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Player Preferred might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Player Preferred might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Player Preferred might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Player Preferred might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Player Preferred might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Player Preferred might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Player Preferred might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Player Preferred might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Player Preferred might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Player Preferred's Avatar
    Awesome pics Rage. I would caption the 3rd one with: "I smell varmint poontang, and the only good varmint poontang is dead varmint poontang!"

asshat EE2B grows his own roses EE2B grows his own roses EE2B grows his own roses EE2B grows his own roses EE2B grows his own roses EE2B grows his own roses EE2B grows his own roses EE2B grows his own roses EE2B grows his own roses EE2B grows his own roses EE2B grows his own roses EE2B's Avatar
    After a nap:

A good stretch is in order:

Lazy 4th of July

I'll bet she does. Then you can tell her tale of woe and how you rescued her. Panty dropper.
    Like a boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Texas_Rocks View Post
    This is Colt. We just picked up this little guy last weekend. He is a force to be reckoned with and I'm in awe of his destructive ability.

The little bulldozer is up to 85 lbs now. Typical water lab.

Banned Tasmaniac slams and goes hard. Tasmaniac slams and goes hard. Tasmaniac slams and goes hard. Tasmaniac slams and goes hard. Tasmaniac slams and goes hard. Tasmaniac slams and goes hard. Tasmaniac slams and goes hard. Tasmaniac slams and goes hard. Tasmaniac slams and goes hard. Tasmaniac slams and goes hard. Tasmaniac slams and goes hard.
    Gray, grizzled but hanging in there at 12.

asshat MyQuick=FrenchToast can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. MyQuick=FrenchToast can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. MyQuick=FrenchToast can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. MyQuick=FrenchToast can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. MyQuick=FrenchToast can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. MyQuick=FrenchToast can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. MyQuick=FrenchToast can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. MyQuick=FrenchToast can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. MyQuick=FrenchToast can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. MyQuick=FrenchToast can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. MyQuick=FrenchToast can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. MyQuick=FrenchToast's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tasmaniac View Post

Glad to see the pup doing well!

Thanks! Sometimes he seems almost human. This pic clearly points out that he needs a pedicure and I suck at doing that. It's an ongoing battle between us.

asshat HornsOverIthaca is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. HornsOverIthaca is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. HornsOverIthaca is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. HornsOverIthaca is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. HornsOverIthaca is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. HornsOverIthaca is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. HornsOverIthaca is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. HornsOverIthaca is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. HornsOverIthaca is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. HornsOverIthaca is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. HornsOverIthaca is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. HornsOverIthaca's Avatar
    This seems entirely appropriate:

Quote Originally Posted by Tasmaniac View Post

Niiiiiice $#@!.

+ Reply to Thread